Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 5:19:06 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
STARDUST...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson lets the duo speak. implications of threats turn into vocal ones, and the idea that they would harm his loved ones, nearly sends him over the edge. after enduring their monologues with a steeled jaw, finally, it's his turn.
[break][break]
attention training on serena, he speaks.
[break][break]
"you're a parasite."
[break][break]
where her courage, and lack of fear prevails, so too does his. he leans into her, matching a glare with piercing violets.
[break][break]
"you're right, i don't want to do this here. not out of fear for your meaningless threats, or piss awful posturing, but because there are far too many people who don't deserve to get caught up in your bullshit."
[break][break]
his eyes whip to danny for a moment, then back to the woman he's so poorly given his heart too.
[break][break]
"but let's get something very clear here. if you ever — ever — threaten the people i care about again, i will ensure that your every waking moment from then, until the day you're rotting in six by six foot cell, will be filled with fear, and paranoia, as you constantly look over your shoulder, wishing and praying for the inevitable end."
[break][break]
her pat on the shoulder sends him over the edge.
[break][break]
"and now—"
[break][break]
he sends a fist at danny, feeling the fist connect and the lancing pain all through his wrist. greyson hisses, pulling it back.
[break][break]
"—enjoy the rest of your evening."
[break][break]
satisfied, he leaves the duo to their date. only when he's a step or two away, does he toss something else over his shoulder.
[break][break]
"i'll let my mother know not to expect you around any longer, danny."

[break]

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/jhJ44XF/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,797 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 8:09:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva blinks, stunned. She can’t believe she just almost watched him fucking die again but this time at the hands of . They seem to make up, hugging it out and . . . laughing about it. Eva chooses not to make a scene despite the pit in her stomach that threatens to consume her whole. Instead, she attempts to fill the void by reaching for him as he returns. It’s a tight squeeze, a knowing one. would understand without the words.

Another Silph approaches, @deacon. Eva offers a small smile in greeting, still recovering from the chaos that just concluded and not quite finding the words yet. She takes a moment to look around, glancing back at that managed to snag the little bugger. Perhaps she’d ask to look at it later. For now, she remains by Matias’s side, the thrum of her heart pounding in her chest dampening as the lingering adrenaline dissipates.

Dress: link
Hair: link

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
554 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 8:21:47 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
“The world is a cruel, harsh place and the people who live in it can many times be no better. Preparations, contingency, breakdowns. There’s a lot to build-up before re-entering the world, but it’s all necessary. It depends from person to person, but you still have to plan for as many failure points as you can. It’s ridiculous how much needs to be done.”

At this point, she was only speaking for herself. Realistically, she could not comprehend what preparations Casey needed. Despite how arduous her preparations were going to be, hers were her own and his were his own.

“But it will probably all work out.”

The young woman with bloody ambitions lied through her teeth.

But, Casey was getting visibly more and more drunk. Between getting flushed and removing and tying his blazer around his waist,

“To a new friend, and to a new future."

The girl smiled as she toasted to Casey, welcoming whatever the expanses of eternity brought their way.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 9:46:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

At her words he continued to hold the dip, an amused smile on his face when she stated that she was no Princess, that didn't really matter to him, it was a title. Anyone in his opinion could go into those ranks with enough will power, he had even read a book once...Or perhaps a manga where some kid was trying to become a Great General under the heavens, despite not starting out with anything. Amor admired figures like that, people that despite having nothing had the will to crawl up from that nothing to become great. Though her next words perhaps caught him by surprise since she stated she was a stranger like him. She did accept his offer however, and he tilted her body back up so that she was even with him again, and they began to dance once more. The song winding down surely, he just tilted his head at her.

"First rule of being a Princess, never downplay yourself." He scolded her playfully, though he hoped the playful tone in his voice came across for her. "Miss Kaida you are my partner tonight, which means that as far as the rest are concerned, you are the sole star to my eye. Well at least we go watch the meteor shower." He chuckled brightly at her. "You are more than enough, much much more. So do not ever say that you aren't, because if you believe that, I will find a way to remind you otherwise." He stated simply, to her as if that was a matter of fact, and if Amor really wanted to, he would have Walter send her a card everyday to tell her just that. Compared to all the other things he spent his money on, that was nothing.

"As for my expectations...You've exceeded, so don't worry." He smiled at her once more, and drew her in close, for a brief moment it might seem like he was going in for a kiss, but his lips never touched hers despite getting dangerously close. "Just have fun, that is all I require for your companionship." Those words were a gentle whisper across her cheek, before he pulled himself back, and wrapped up their dance with a flourishing twirl, and he stepped back giving her a graceful bow of his body. "I do thank you for that lovely dance, would you like to come get a drink with me?" He asked her curiously.

Adontis meanwhile was just beaming at his trainer he hadn't ever seen him move like that before, and he was busy trying to replicate it on while perched on his shoulder. The jerk of a fake genie from earlier was already far from his mind, and he moved on quick. Being a baby he was quite adaptable like that. Cheeks sparking excitedly as he tried to replicate what had happened he almost fell off Amor's shoulder, but caught himself, and quickly scrambled back up to his perch.

-Amor used Flirt again!
-Adontis used adorable imitation!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 13:00:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
no one[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights?[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head EMPTY[break]
dumbie crying prompt...[break][break]
outfit![break[
post #17

Running from the scene, trying to stuff her heart back into its box. Her hand tightly grips at her chest, her breaths cut short whilst her lungs burn up into ashes. When she hears the footsteps behind her, feels his presence drawing close - Reiner's trying so hard to chase after her even after seeing all that she's done.
[break][break]
"Don't touch me!"
[break][break]
Every bit of her anger, every bit of her confusion, every bit of her guilt, her pain and her tears; Everything pours out with that scream, raw and untameable as she shoves him away. This isn't like her at all. None of this is her. Every part of her is a shadow, a mimicry of what once existed. She doesn't want to break any further but her mask is cracking, crumbling away.
[break][break]
There's a gaping hole in her heart, one that bleeds so. It's something that the Angel had never been able to fix; She probably hadn't ever noticed it to begin with. A step back opens the skies overhead, light reflecting off the hurt that Reiner holds in his eyes. Emotions churn and char, emerging from the dirt and returning to dust.
[break][break]
Her dress sways in the evening breeze, the lingering warmth of whatever bits of happiness she had garnered from being here slowly following suit. It's not hers to have, it never was to begin with. And if it's better to sink into nothingness to hide away from all the things that hurt, she'll gladly do so again and again.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 14:21:26 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
being greyson's best friend for all these years, honestly, danny should've seen the punch coming. he's not sure why he doesn't; maybe it's still lingering hope that someday they'll be able to be what they once were.

"grey—"

the punch cuts him off, silencing him as he stumbles back. not able to find his footing, he trips, hitting the ground with a thud.

"fuck."

he mutters to himself as he reaches a hand up to his jaw, biting through the pain not only from the punch but from the fact that it came from his best friend.

i'll let my mother know not to expect you around any longer.

that hurts more than the punch.

resistance shows in the way he glares up at greyson but so does hurt, guilt, loss, and he soon averts, looking elsewhere as tears start to well in his eyes.

after all this time, all the training and work he's put into becoming stronger, he's still as weak as ever.

pathetic.

notes
over by the bar with +
@soiree
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 17:04:18 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Ambassadors. Politics. They weren’t Angelo’s area of interest and nor would they ever be. Him and Remiel were opposites, in more ways than the ones that sit obvious on the surface. [break][break]

But to him, it didn’t matter whether the other man was a Galarian prince or if he came to Hoenn with nothing to his name, Remy could still be a royal pain in the ass when he wanted to be – but also a generous friend. [break][break]

Sometimes, people could do with someone who didn't care about titles or unnecessary trimmings, and cut the bullshit. [break][break]

Yeah, that’s what I said,” he hums casually around the edge of his glass, Remiel’s thick tone intentionally glossed over in favour of amber liquid that swirls neat and drifts heady beneath his nose. “Fancy, boring desk stuff. You know I’ve got no idea what you do half the time, buddy.”[break][break]

It's while Angelo is taking a sip of whisky that a familiar voice drifts into his ear, weaving a song that has him grinning against the lip of his crystalline tumbler. Languorous delight detectable in the curve of his mouth, drink suddenly sweeter, even before he lays eyes on her. [break][break]

Aha. Here she is. My ray of sunshine, comin' to brighten the mood,” sarcasm drips off his tongue like honey, as he turns to face and her rebelliously dishevelled appearance with a slow, appreciative gaze. “Maybe I just didn’t want the treasure hunter to marry me for my money…” [break][break]

Cerulean locks onto moonstone silver, sparkling with daring and taunting intent. [break][break]

What he’d want her to marry him for goes – and remains – unsaid.[break][break]

Angelo’s gaze is broken by a mimed gesture of confusion by , answering in kind with a simple shrug. Although the postman would surely see the smile behind Skyler’s back softening before he hides it behind a sip of whisky. [break][break]

Skyler brings with her another familiar face, one that sees Angelo’s expression brightening when he catches sight of their friend. and his twin Meowstic always a welcome presence. “Razz, hey. You surviving?” He asks, knowing situations such as this was not the ranger’s favourite pastime, before his gaze turns to Salem and Sabrina. [break][break]

And how’re my favourite cats?” A murderous hiss is pointedly ignored. [break][break]

Speaking of,” Angelo is quick to chime in when the captain points her attention towards the prince, shoulder brushing against his wife’s as he leans into the conversation. Her sharp bearing of teeth joined alongside one a little more playful, yet brimming with roguery. “Pretty sure you still owe me a couple of free crates from that vineyard of yours, Remy. What happened to that, eh?

[attr="class","angelotag"] , , ,

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#8 [break][break]

IT'S A PARTY OVER HERE.

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 17:12:26 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
Derek's words, for a moment, reach her as though underwater. Like many of the other dancers on the floor, she's distracted by the show and provide. It's a scene straight out of a fairy tale- pink mist swirls about them like a magic spell, encasing them in a world that's all their own. Some of it spills past them, glittering pink wisps that slowly curl and fade into nothing. A bit of sparkle settles into Luka's hair, but she still doesn't shine nearly as brightly as the two stars of the ballroom.

It's a reminder of something she's already been told: you can do up your face and put on a pretty dress, but you'll still be common.

"Hmm...oh! Well, that's okay. I didn't mind it, really...I was just curious." Luka smiles apologetically, with another twinkling laugh. "I guess I should be grateful for it really, if it's the reason you asked me to dance." Her charm is in her earnestness- such saccharine words might be nothing more than a line to anyone else, but she really means it. "E-either way, it's lovely to meet you, Derek."

Her smile doesn't fade even when the music descends into clownery- in fact, she only laughs again. Now that their dance is finished Cupcake toddles towards her, clearly having made off with a few snacks of her own. A few crumbs still line her mouth, and Luka tuts fondly while she bends to brush them away. "A drink sounds nice," she agrees, "If you don't mind me tagging along."

She wants to remain in his good company for a bit longer, especially with so many strangers about. Luka takes a glass of pink champagne from a nearby tray and has a slow sip. She loves the way the bubbles burst on her tongue. Billowing chiffon sweeps after her as she follows to the bar, which is far more populated now than before. Out of the crowd, she only recognizes and, once again .

"Goodness," she tuts, addressing the former. "Monsieur! Your drinks don't have to make you miserable, you know." She grins, motions to a bartender, and orders a lemon drop shot for . "Here. It's sweet- you might actually like it!"

- gawks at and
- finishes her dance with
- going to the bar with and drinking with
- free to approach!

● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 17:18:52 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

She'd hoped that would've solved the problem. That Greyson would've caught the hint and backed off. That he would've used a fraction, no, a speck of brain power to see the bigger picture. Then again, she should've known by now that was too much to ask from guys like him. [break][break]

'you're a parasite.' that's what he had said. [break][break]

'And you're a little man with even less of a brain, flapping his gums and raging till you're blue in the face. And for what?' she thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. She didn't have any more words for this man. It was like talking to a wall. He'd believe what he wanted to, but Serena's threats we're empty. The last thing anyone wanted right now was to make her their enemy. She wasn't in the fucking mood.[break][break]

He made more threats to counter the ones she gave but Serena wasn't impressed. This wasn't a dick showing contest. She said her piece and that was that. If he wanted to test the waters and see if she was bluffing, she wouldn't stop him. She glanced back to Danny, "So, are we leaving?" she asked, clear annoyance in her voice from having to continue to listen to a man-baby whine.[break][break]

"and now—"[break][break]

"grey—"[break][break]

Greyson and Danny spoke at the same time, but it was the gush of wind that took Serena by surprise as she watched with wide eyes as Greyson flung a punch square into her boyfriend's jaw. Taken by surprise of his sheer stupidity she gasped loudly. The action in combination with her gasp started gaining the attention of nearby spectators. [break][break]

Danny reeled backwards from the impact. Tripping over his feet and unable to regain his balance he fell, hand flying up to his jaw as he glared back at Greyson. "—enjoy the rest of your evening." Greyson continued and he shook his hand as if it were in pain. Quickly adjusting to the situation, it didn't take long for Serena to react. "Danny!" she shouted. "fuck." he hissed as he massaged his jaw. [break][break]

Now she certainly was getting people's attention as she rushed to Danny's side. "i'll let my mother know not to expect you around any longer, danny." Serena glared at him as her hands rested on his back. "Security!" she called as Greyson stormed off. Shooting a glance back to Danny to make sure he was alright she shouted again. "SECURITY!"[break][break]

Those that had been posted and on duty quickly made a point to go to the source of the commotion. Once they arrived Serena pointed after the direction Greyson went. Luckily the crowd had parted making it easy to see where he was headed. "Get him! He just assaulted my boyfriend! There are witnesses here!" those that surrounded her nodded. [break][break]

A couple of Security officers looked at Danny and Serena and the direction Greyson walked off in. A pair split off from the group leaving behind another pair to check-up on the both of them. "Calm down ma'am. We'll have everything sorted in a minute." one of the officers tried to assure her. "Calm down?" Serena said with a deep frown. "Calm down?! How do you expect me to calm down when random men violate my man's personal space?!"[break][break]

Some of the on-lookers looked a little awkward, not wanting to draw attention to themselves. Other's had their phone out recording from the moment stuff started going down wanting to catch the next viral fighting clip, only to be sorely disappointed. "Please, ma'am. Work with us. We'll do everything we can to get to the bottom of this." One of the officers said as he knelt down in front of the pair. "Now, can you two tell me how this happened?"[break][break]

But that wasn't Serena's priority. Quickly turning towards Danny with a worried expression, her voice was hushed. "Are you alright?" she asked tenderly. She was serious, no theatrics this time. A heavy sigh left Serena's lips. No one liked to take her seriously it seemed. Constantly pushing their limits with her. Now she had more work to do because she was going to have to deliver on her promises. "I'll get him back for this, I promise." she whispered in his ear as she rested her forehead against the side of his head.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: welp... | Serena's making a scene... [break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 19:56:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the only thing he does as soon as hands him a piece of pastry was to chew on it until he gets asked the question.

"i promised some people i'd be here." the wink gets unnoticed since priam believed that bryan's flirty actions were just part of his personality (much like priam) rather than an act of flirting itself. "also, it's an excuse to wear this cool, new suit! i look pretty sexy on this, am i right?

when bryan brings priam's attention somewhere else, he just shrugs. there was nothing much to see besides people rioting outside and other shenanigans.

"what should i be looking at? there's a lot of things happening."

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 21:30:04 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida stifled a small chuckle, more than aware that the two of them were strangers, and yet talking like old friends. She saw this happen occasionally. Between humans, a party, drink, coincidence was all it took for them to form a "bond", inconsequential as it was. She wondered if that was going on here, most people didn't bother trying to cheer a friend like this, much less a stranger.

Her Pokemon drew closer as Amor threatened to bridge the distance to their leader, understanding Kaida's allowance of the contact, but sensing her unwillingness to let it proceed any further...and relaxed as the man drew away himself. "I will have fun, its not many nights I get to see a Litleo in the sky." As long as nothing comes up. Hoenn could never have a normal day, after all. Pictures formed in the sky tended to escape the woman, but something as famous as this? She hoped it was about as amazing as this ball suggested.

She perked up instantly at the mention of a drink, turning to her companions and beckoning, "Come here, Ormr, Bragi, let us drink something." The two Pokemon filled with cheer, immediately set off to crowd around Amor, perhaps more happy at the idea than even Kaida, especially Ormr, the poor Ekans having a true run around dealing with stepping feet and zipping around dancers.

tl;dr: Dance dance! With

Ormr

Bragi
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 22:09:39 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She then kept going. Failure points. Contingency. Assume the worst. This ran counter to what he tried to impress on her. Casey brought the bottle high and downed the last of his wine cooler. For being six feet tall, he was something of a lightweight. "...And that's what we'll do. I might know a couple people who seem like they get around. Like they could give you a lead, of some kind. Remind me to tell you more about this later."

Casey felt oddly sleepy, though the carbonation in the drink left his voice a little fried. "....................It'll have to. But, I know you can figure this out."

He loosened his grip on the empty bottle, clutching it between two fingers and his palm like a bird's talon. Lie or not, it would go over his head. "To a new future."

A future he was still figuring out, well into his twenties. Casey fully covered his mouth with one of his large hands. He couldn't bear to let this person hear him yawn.

Casey looked to the drink table. He was considering another drink, though that'd hardly be a healthy choice. He then turned back to Elaine. "...Do you go to the gym?"
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 0:10:44 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","roman"]
[attr="class","roman-big-img"]

[attr="class","roman-1"]
[attr="class","roman-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","roman-tagged"]

[attr="class","roman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","roman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","roman-post"]

There's not a lot of time to adjust or stop himself. One second, Roman's trying to gouge out the heart of a little girl whose done nothing wrong. The next, he's not stabbing but . His friend. His family. [break][break]

Brother.[break][break]

"What? Jayden - I..." his hands shake, tremble with anxiety and regret that quickly douse the flame behind his eyes. "No." this isn't who he wanted to hurt. "I..." [break][break]

Force. [break][break]

A tug that yanks him away and pulls the knife gripped like a vice out from Jayden's wound. The blood on his hands is all Roman can focus on. Crimson, a scarlet stain on young fingers. He drops the blade to the floor with a clatter that will echo in his mind forever. [break][break]

Pressure. [break][break]

Crushing tiny lungs and trapping the air inside. A thousand tons layered on the fragile bones of Roman's ribcage. He gasped, wheezing as the world blurred by in his peripheral. Stumble and fall. He collapsed onto his hands and knees behind . [break][break]

"I can't." two simples words, and he unraveled like a ball of yarn. Pulled from the depths of a breaking heart, a waterfall of tears flowed from his cheeks and onto sticky red hands. "Can't..." The walls are closing in around him. Tightening, squeezing harder on his heart and lungs. [break][break]

"Breathe." [break][break]

He deserved this. All of it. For hurting . The one person who'd been open and honest with him. Jayden noticed him without the anger and the violence. And Roman stabbed him.

[attr="class","roman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Roman has a panic attack and collapses onto the floor.
[attr="class","roman-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.roman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.roman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.roman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.roman-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.roman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#E1C699;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.roman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.roman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.roman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.roman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.roman-tagged a:hover { color:#E1C699!important; }.roman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.roman-subtitle:hover { color:#E1C699!important; }.roman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.roman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.roman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.roman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.roman-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.roman-post i { color:#F5F5DC; }.roman-post b { color:#E1C699;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.roman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.roman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.roman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.roman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.roman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#E1C699;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.roman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.roman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.roman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.roman-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #E1C699;border-right: solid 2px #E1C699; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 0:51:49 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

The papers caught Killian's eye as he entered the room. Always the nosy sort, he can't help but scan through them while he waits. He's about to dismiss most of it as unimportant until he reaches the reports on Misty Terrain. [break][break]

"This is..." [break][break]

Killian muttered and took a seat at the desk. He could barely make sense of most of it. What little he could understand explained a lot. The mist offered immunity to conditions that affected the mind. No wonder it soothed whatever lingered from Lulu's nightmares. [break][break]

"Hijack." the Rotom phone slipped from his pocket at the sound of its name. "Take pictures of these documents and send them to - " he cut himself off, heart sinking in his chest. Killian can't send this to . Dragging her into this nonsense with Fernando would be inviting trouble. Besides, she wouldn't understand any of this. [break][break]

What about ? Perhaps she'd be able to make sense of some of these reports better than he could. "Lulu Flint." the pictures are taken quickly and sent off. In the knick of time, too, as arrives as Hijack's slipping itself back into Killian's pocket. [break][break]

"Took you long enough." he grumbled, opening the door. [break][break]

"Did you enjoy your dance?"

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Killian snaps pictures of the Misty Terrain reports and sends them to .[break][break]
Opens the door for Fern.

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,668 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 0:55:43 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The bathroom was a lot more comfortable than Hideo expected. His Pokemon had led him to a couch, and it was a comfortable couch at that; he didn’t know these kinds of places had couches in their bathrooms. His Ambipom laid on the couch right next to him, steadily regaining consciousness - enough to poke the boy in the face repeatedly with a tail-hand.

Annoyed as Hideo was at the whole situation, he couldn’t resist cracking a smile. “Cut it out, Pom,” he said, trying to push her tail-hand away - only to get a cheekful of the other tail-hand. His giggles weren’t helping matters.

On the side of the couch, his Gardevoir sat, finally taking her chance for a break. She yawned, just relaxing as she looked to the side, watching the Beheeyem attend to the Ribombee, who had been politely deposited in one of the sinks. Just in case he decided to make a mess of himself in his current state.

Just as Hideo began to wonder if things were settling down outside the bathroom, he could hear a commotion going on outside. He had no idea who was shouting or what was going on, but he could tell things had yet to settle down.

So in the bathroom he’d stay. For now.

Summary: Hideo just chilling in the bathroom with his mons.  His Ambipom pokes him, his Gardevoir yawns, his Beheeyem keeps an eye on his Ribombee who's sitting in a sink.

Bounties complete: Yawn

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times