part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
65. POKEMON DAY & 3RD ANNIV
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 14:50:42 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

EVOLUTION PACK

receiving on

I never thought I'd stay in a roleplay forum for so long. Before I found Hoenn, I hadn't roleplayed in 7+ years, and even then I'd never stay for more than a couple of months in one place. Thank you for all the adventures I've had here, for the brilliant writers and amazing people, for the opportunity to get to build worlds and stories with y'all.

It's been a great year and a half, and it helped me through a lot of tough irl shit.

Happy Birthday, Hoenn! And thank you and . Without you, none of this would be possible. 
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 16:22:31 GMT
ana fell Avatar

capture pack

receiving on

<3 thank you for being my home, hoenn. ive been here i think a little over a month and the people are amazing, the staff team is phenomenal, and it is what i look forward to come home to every day. even if im just sitting in the discord talking about starbees it's lovely.
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 16:42:16 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Redeeming the Battle Pack for

This place have been an oasis the thedesert of life, but enough of being poetic! Everyone here is a great group of friends that I'm lucky to have, and I wanna thank SHIV and Spiral in particular! You guys made a great and engaging site, and I only hope we continue onwards with whatever you make!
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
310 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 17:22:14 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar

BATTLE PACK

Receiving on

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is probably the best run rp site I've been on, and there's only two people running it. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 17:50:52 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

Capture Package

claimed by:

7 months has flown by! Hoenn has been such a wonderful, creative journey for me that has honestly given a huge boost to my daily happiness.

Prior to Hoenn, I hadn't rped in about 6 years... but truly it's more like 10 years since it was consistent. College got crazy and I just had to let that side of myself go to the wayside.

Now that I'm back into it and have found an AMAZING rp community, with new friends and supportive admin (Shiv & Spiral y'all ROCK), I am having SO much fun.

Thank you for everything. You've made a positive impact on a lot of lives.
Here's to more fun times ahead ♡

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 18:07:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
claiming Capture Pack on !

Thank you for the cool gifts and I'm so excited to see what new plots come from everyone!

Much like a lot of people here, when I re-joined Hoenn I was going through a real rough time. I admit I kind of expected to 'pump and dump' after a few months; I was very sick and not sure I could keep up much, lat alone hobbies like RPing. Then I got better and I've made a lot of wonderful friends here! I'm so glad to be here and I hope everyone here has fun.

I'm also super excited to meet many new people in the future! This community is really special and something unique to find in the forum RP space. Here's to another year!

Don't forget, , you're here forever! : D
close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 19:53:49 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar

EVO PACK

to be delivered to

I still feel a little bit "new" despite having been here since, like, September, but I've never felt unloved on Hoenn, especially more recently! You guys are all so lovely, and it's rlly just so lovely to be part of such an active and well-managed site. Biggest kudos to and for running the joint, and an @ to all the roleplayers and friends who I love and admire! I'd @ you all separately but it'd end up a billion years long

MWAH love u hoenn MWAH KISSA KISSA
close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
December 29th
Cyllage City, Kalos
Moronsexual
Motorcycle Dealer
Associate
fearless hearts ablaze, no more time to waste
awards
102 posts
Dante Telos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dante
Dante Telos
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 20:24:43 GMT
Dante Telos Avatar

CAPTURE PACK

redeeming for

y'know, in the grand scheme of things, i know i'm still pretty new to the site? haven't really interacted much with the others in the community and have been really off and on since i joined in november, but it's really nice to see a community that's still stayed together for as long as the site's been online! it shows how much the members really do enjoy the site, and by extension, how much both admins actually take care of everything and everyone! hoenn's the first place i've seen in a while whose systems and details of said systems are so clean and easy to understand, and it was honestly the main thing that drew me in so quickly after i first joined!

i'll almost definitely still take hiatuses and stuff, but i'm pretty confident i'll keep coming back. site's too good to put down, so i hope to see everyone and more by the time the fourth anniversary rolls around! hope everyone stays safe and healthy 'til then!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 20:55:45 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

capture pack

thank you for providing an awesome place to escape the real world shiv & spirl! you two are great!
close tab

played by

Hazel

she/her
June 15
Pacifidlog Town
Bisexual
Ranger
cadet
20 height
20 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adriana
Adriana Delmar
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 21:48:43 GMT
Adriana Delmar Avatar
Claiming CAPTURE PACK for ![break]

thank you all so much for the great few months i've had here so far! here's to many more!

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 22:06:39 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

BATTLE PACK

Receiving on

I know I'm a new face around here, but it's been such a joy to make Hoenn my new role-playing community. I don't know how and manage the workload for this site just between the two of them, but you both do such an incredible job -- and you are so open to member-led events and input!

The entire world feels alive and the forum rewards you for taking chances and telling stories. I had been struggling for ages to find a good creative outlet that doesn't feel like work for some time now, and I'm so glad I decided to take a chance on this forum. You have all been so welcoming and I look forward to telling more stories together.

(PS: Team Rocket forever. <3)

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 23:55:58 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar

Capture Package

claimed by:

it has truly been a fun and intense three years! i'm thankful for the friends that i've made along the way and the memories i can look back on with fondness! this place has been a treat for a really long time and i'm thrilled to still be apart of the collaboration and love that it has to offer! thank you and for all of your hard work and for your friendship, too. you've created and manifested really good things here!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 0:27:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Claiming the Capture pack on Nathara!

Not very many pokemon sites manage to hold my attention but the focus on plot here and the way everyone contributes to their own plots, organizations and even seeing player made additions has been refreshing and I look forward to rp'ing more as I leave my midterm season :)

close tab

played by

Nano

aria
She/Her
twenty-six
january 31st
po town, alola
sapiosexual
perfumer
associate
looked to the sky for a sign
52 height
52 height
awards
159 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ariadne
ARIADNE MAUCH
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 2:16:22 GMT
ARIADNE MAUCH Avatar

Evolution Pack

claimed by:

*deep inhale* THANK YOU SHIV, AND SPIRAL, AND EVERYONE ELSE. For welcoming me back to Hoenn each time I drop off the face of the earth! I've been on and off since.. what? 2018? Good lord it's been a long time--

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING SO UNDERSTANDING, AND PATIENT WITH MY SHENANIGANS AAAA
And here's to a happy fourth year on Hoenn <3