Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
❀ PINKAN ISLAND ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 4:12:49 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

❄️
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

It isn't often Georgette allows herself to relax, but for once she's done just that. Having visited the bar for a glass of wine, she now rests comfortably beneath the shade of an umbrella. A book propped open in her hands, one detailing cattle health and how to identify various illnesses in your herd, it's hardly a thrilling topic but one she nonetheless seems engrossed in.
[break][break]
There's idle chatter all around her, easy enough to drown out, until she hears her own name called by a very familiar voice. Lifting her own sunglasses to settle them in her hair, Georgette's blue-green eyes widen almost comically as excitement overtakes her expression; forgoing marking her place in the book, she settles it on the table and quickly stands. Securing the filmy wrap around her figure, she moves purposefully to greet , the woman's arms clasped lightly in her hands an a kiss of greeting pressed against both of her cheeks.
[break][break]
"I did not know you were coming," she breathes out excitedly. A gentle pressure is applied to Elisabeth's forearms before they're released, her hands moving instead to idly push her silvery hair out of her face.
[break][break]
"Are you here to see the pokemon? I thought they would need help with clean-up, or search and rescue," Gigi chatters amiably, a bright smile touching her lips.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 4:43:34 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

[img styl[break][break]e="max-width:100px;height:100px;" src="https://i.imgur.com/fosP0Zr.jpg"] The friendly tap was both welcomed and returned with a smile.
[break][break]
"Just don't let me down." With a wink, she brought the glass to her lips and stole another sip from the fruity concoction.
[break][break]
Shifting her weight onto her right foot, Penelope's hip jutted out to the side, amusement clear in her eyes. She wondered what role he'd be in the situation of a shipwreck: would he be a leader, or a follower?
[break][break]
"The free drinks did add to the appeal,"
She shrugged, bringing her glass in the air, "but I'm here for the adventure. I'm just interested to see what we'll find while there. How about yourself?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 4:54:22 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Luka continues to hang onto the railing after spotting the island, watching with an almost childlike excitement as the distant spot grows larger and larger. Though her eyes remain on the horizon, she glances back every so often to see where has gone, meeting the eye of a few acquaintances and friends along the way. She waves with a happy smile, and turns back towards the sea.[break][break]

It's heartening to see so many familiar faces: the enigmatic , and , the sexy science duo of and , and the boys club of , and . Others as well, here and there. , , , and ...[break][break]

It'll be nice to meet some new people and spend time with those she hasn't seen often. Though that also involves unwinding herself from for more than five minutes, which is no easy feat. They're insufferable together.[break][break]

Hidden by the brim of her wide sun hat, the two share a moment of saccharine intimacy. When they pull apart, Luka's cheeks glow an almost sunburned pink.[break][break]

"It's not a getaway," she scolds with a laugh and a light bump of her elbow. "We're supposed to be working, remember?"[break][break]

Though she hopes they have a moment to themselves, at least to enjoy the scenery and wildlife and make tender memories together. What exactly awaits them on the island no one knows, but an untouched paradise like this is bound to be beautiful, right? Luka's gaze goes a little vacant as she wraps herself up in fanciful daydreams, only snapped out of it when Remiel dangles his food in front of her.[break][break]

"Eeehhh..." she regards the offering with a small pout. "Silly. No meat, remember?" With a huff, she flicks his nose. "Anyways, it's fine! I'm too excited to eat..."[break][break]

Though that hadn't stopped her from indulging in a few mai tai's earlier...

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 15:21:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

joined by a number of familiar faces, it's only then that matias realizes how often he sees them again and again. maybe some higher force had and continues to bring them together?[break][break]

this time, however, matias chooses to approach someone he's yet to spend much time with since reconnecting.[break][break]

"not a fan of crowds, locke?"[break][break]

matias leans against the railing as well, though his gaze remains on virizion who's mingling amongst the crowd.[break][break]

"neither am i, if i'm being honest. but virizion loves it."

[attr="class","ooc"]pinkan island![break]
- interacting with by the side of the boat[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 18:13:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he turns to the voice behind him, surprised, only to get a wide smile on his expression when he sees him get equally as excited about his manectric in a similar shirt.

"oh, hey! duessel's got a twin!"

he takes the straw from the glass of fruit punch off the manectric's mouth, relieving the electric-type from its instagram modeling duties for a moment, as he properly faces .

"you should definitely take a pic with him now. do you mind?"

kyle nudges the pokemon to the side, leaving more room beside him on the chair. he would've taken a selfie with his own pokemon had he worn a similar outfit. unfortunately, all he's wearing was a plain t-shirt with a print of a poochyena wearing sunglasses on it.

"oh, yeah, my name's kyle. nice to meet you."

@tags

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 20:23:15 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Pinkan Island had not been shy in advertising the experience as a 'volunteer clean-up project'. It was what the whole trip gravitated around.

But that didn't stop the likes of Angelo, and apparently , from signing up with the intention of squeezing more from the experience.

He lets out an appreciative chuckle. “Great minds think alike, then.

In Angelo's case, coming out here to venture upon this rumoured 'undocumented island' was his sole draw to putting ink to paper.

The excitement and fulfilment of stepping upon new Hoennian islands, of throwing himself head first into the next adventure, proved time and time again to successfully fill empty spaces with the buzz of adrenaline.

Addicting. Temporary.

Don't know about you, but I've never heard of 'Pinkan Island' before,” he admits. Playfully, a dissatisfied wrinkle creases his nose. “Had to rectify that. I want to see what's so special about it that the League's kept it hush-hush until now.

A troublesome grin pulls into place. Filled with wayward promises.

( + open )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 21:12:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
conversations, the tinkling of glasses, and the mewing of pokemon were all together the backdrop of this rather unique social event.
[break][break]
it was a tad bit of a sensory overload. at least, to the introverted gym leader.
[break][break]
he recognized so many of the faces here. greyson gave the respective nods to , and even to the little smurf . a gentle smile was a wordless hello to , who seemed deep in the thralls of introductions. his eyes spot , but he looks away quickly, moving closer to the snack bar.
[break][break]
then there was . she stood off to the side and away from the crowd so, stealing a few fries from the buffet table and sneaking them to his shaymin and comfey respectively, he moves to stand beside her.
[break][break]
"golurk meant to keep people away?" he asks in a light tone, still clearly processing their interaction from a few weeks back. "what do you think we'll see here?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 0:27:37 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
90 for @pinklan
He supposed he couldn't hide on the sidelines forever, but Locke found he didn't mind 's company so much.

"Ah, not particularly," he answered, following the older man's gaze to Virizion. The legendary was surprisingly quite the socialite.

"…The ship I came to Hoenn on was a lot more crowded than this," they admitted, "but it's still…I think it'll be easier once we're on land and I've got something to do." Their body itched for a way to release the pent-up nerves. A little hard labor will clear their mind.

- Chatting with
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 9:09:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

one of the many rescue ships that took survivors out of kanto and to safety. locke's took them to hoenn, though matias is well-aware of countless others that have ended up across the world.[break][break]

again, maybe it's fate that brought them together once more.[break][break]

"that's true. i also find it easier to stay by people i know."[break][break]

like how matias has found himself by a familiar face in locke.[break][break]

"what do you think's waiting for us on there? adventure? treasure?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 14:01:58 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

PINKAN ISLAND ADVENTURE

Might as well be comfortable.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/980171873562275840/A_Day_in_the_life_of_Gwyar.mp3[/player]
Amongst the many attendants, one man managed to both stand out and blend with the background at the same time, his apparel being appropriate and inappropriate for the occasion in equal measure.

Looking more like he was on vacation than on duty, the sunglasses-wearing blonde carried a large floater on his shoulder as he leaned onto the Yatch's railing and looked out at the Sea.

A puppy, wearing sunglasses and floaters, was sat on the large man's head and slurping on a piña colada while a Gallade, also wearing sunglasses and floaters, was leaned back onto the railing, playing on an old GameGirl™ brick.

That, was little known Gwyar Wledig, recently promoted Sergeant Major of Sootopolis PD, accompanied by long time brother-in-arms Gawain the Gallade and Hakkyoken 3rd Class Disciple Raki the Riolu.

Why were they there, I hear you not ask in your utter indifference?

Why, a break from Sootopolis, of course! Staying in such a hostile place for several months knocking heads together got old quick, even for Gwyar If he had to look at another rocket grunt any time this year, it would be too soon.

Which was too bad, given he was going back as soon as this was over. Phoey!

Yes. Gwyar was here on vacation.

As a loud, ringing voice brought everyone's attention to the island in the distance, Gwyar and Raki looked away from the sea to gaze at their destination.

Gawain just kept playing Porkymon™.

TL;DR:
-Gwyar's here, little late to the party, but he's here.
-Raki's also here.
-Gawain's half here. Gamer Life™'s keeping him busy.
-I would say he's open for interaction, but we're about to begin ain't we ;w;

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 23:38:43 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
58 for @pinklan
"That all sounds way too troublesome," he quickly rebuffed. "I'm just hoping for a nice view. If the scenery's anything like the Sevii islands…"

They gave a wistful sigh. The mountains in Hoenn just didn't match up to the ones back home.

"Do ya think we'll be allowed to take pictures? My folks would love this sorta thing."

- Chatting with
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 3:39:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i don't see why not."[break][break]

at that, an idea forms, and matias is quick to pull out his phone before swiping up to open the camera.[break][break]

with an innocent smile, he looks at locke, then up at the sky only to realize they're at the perfect angle in terms of lighting.[break][break]

"wanna take a selfie?"

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 16:46:44 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]❀ PINKAN ISLAND ADVENTURE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT START!
NON-DE RAID
SETTING: PINKAN ISLAND

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442846760642281472/984281752803614750/Mewmore_x_Dasgust_Summer_in_Lacu_getmp3.pro.mp3[/player]
[break]

A TIMELY ARRIVAL

[break]
by the time you arrive, the sun is low in an orange sky. the navigation to the shore is surprisingly perilous; the sea surrounding the island is infested with whirlpools. but the ship's captain maneuvers around them with expert ease, alluding to extensive experience with the terrain.[break][break]

as the island draws ever closer, you can see why it has a reputation as being so inaccessible. most of the island is on a sheer cliff face, rocky walls extending at least half a kilometer high. a narrow portion slopes into the sea, providing a sliver of beach that houses a dock and ramshackle boathouse. the boat docks here, sliding into port as easily as a needle through lace.[break][break]

the door to the wheelhouse opens and the captain steps out. just as before, when you boarded the ship, he says nothing as he sweeps through the main cabin and onto the bow. with an agility surprising for his age, he leaps from the bow and onto the dock, tying the boat into place with a similar gusto as passengers depart (safely) from a ladder at the stern.[break][break]

you’ve arrived! the excitement is palpable as the group gathers along the shore, carting belongins and any drinks or food they might have smuggled off the boat. your captain remains silent as he finishes his duties, glances back at the group, and starts to walk up the beach. he indicates you follow with a jerk of his head and a gruff cough. [break][break]

pinkan island looms overhead as you make the trek up the beach. smooth sand gives way to a winding, rocky trail, and eventually soft grass and a canopy of trees. and, most notably, an explosion of pink.[break][break]

though spring is long over, many of the trees flower with brilliant pink blossoms. the trail you walk is similarly framed by bubblegum blooms. some of the flowers are dark, almost red, while others blush with a more purplish hue. not all of the trees are affected, some still bearing verdant leaves that rustle gently in the evening breeze. they carry clusters of round, pink berries that look somewhat like a hybrid of a pecha and cheri berry.[break][break]

your guide leads you deeper into the forest, his dark coat fluttering behind him. faintly you can hear the sound of birds calling and the rustling of leaves, but there are no pokemon in sight. additionally, anyone attempting to take pictures of the brilliant flora might realize that their phones or other devices are malfunctioning. the screen glitches, and pictures come out blurry and unfocused. there is no cell service or any kind of internet connection.[break][break]

after a fifteen minute hike, you reach a clearing in the roseate flora. a cozy log cabin rests here, with a handpainted sign over the door indicating it as a ranger base. there are a few other buildings nearby, though none of them are marked. the door of the base slams open and a woman stalks out, clearly upset.[break][break]

“what are you doing here? i’ve never seen you before- the island is off-limits to visitors!” she glowers and reaches for a pokeball at her hip.[break][break]

the captain clears his throat. [break][break]

“oh. wait...that’s today?” she pulls a device out of a pouch at her waist; it looks like a sat phone. the ranger taps the screen, frowns, and places it back in her pocket. [break][break]

“right. uh...sorry about that. welcome to pinkan island,” she says, compensating for her rudeness with a sheepish smile. “my name is zinnia, and i’m a head ranger here. we’re happy to have you here to help with our relief efforts.” the introduction sounds rehearsed and rigid and peters into an embarrassed silence. the captain rolls his eyes and wanders off as zinnia flounders for something to say.[break][break]

“it’s getting late,” she comments after a moment of silence, glancing up as the sky bleeds pink and orange. “follow me, and we’ll get you settled in.”[break][break]

zinnia leads the group behind the base, where a sprawling campsite has been erected. fifteen two-person tents are circled around a large firepit. the captain crouches nearby, already starting a fire that roars to life with a merry crackle.[break][break]

“we’ll get to work tomorrow morning. first thing. stay in the campsite overnight...no wandering off, please.” she shifts awkwardly from foot to foot. “if you have any questions, ask now. if not, uh...stay put, and goodnight?”[break][break]

GUIDELINES

RULES

the raid has officially kicked off! deadlines will now be enforced a bit more strictly, so please let me know if an extension is ever needed. because of heavy exposition and a lot of things to react to, multiple posts will be allowed for this round as well![break][break]

the deadline for this round is JULY 7TH, 11:59 PST[break][break]
SUGGESTED PROMPTS:[break]
  • observe your new surroundings
  • realize that phones/electronic devices seem to be malfunctioning
  • find a bunkmate and settle in
  • hang out around the campfire
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

REWARDS

each member that participates in the raid to completion will be eligible for the following REWARDS. these may be redeemed in the site shop after the raid is complete:[break][break]
  • 250 PD
  • 1x 16-week berry (excluding passho)
  • 1x salac berry
  • 1x z-crystal
  • an additional EVENT EXCLUSIVE reward will be added as the raid progresses!
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,692 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 20:46:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
They said this wasn't a vacation, but with so many presentable young people in summer apparel running around it might as well have been one. The looming sunset made their first excursion into the treacherous, yet oh-so-beautiful Pinkan Island all the more picturesque. Following a rocky path, they eventually found themselves within a canopy of cherry blossom trees.

"Woah! Everything looks so PINK!" Andrea remarked, admiring the surroundings with an awestruck expression. Being the youngest of the group, her zoomer genes compelled her to snap some selfies, only to find out much to her surprise that her Rotom Phone wasn't working properly, making droopy eyes as if sick. "Huh, that's weird. It's never acted this way before..."

Even the local ranger that had summoned them there sported a head of particularly pink hair. Zinnia she was called and she guarded this rosy sanctuary with determination, seeing how she was almost ready to pick a fight with the group. Once she realized who they were, however, she gladly invited them to spend the night in the conveniently assorted tents.

"You know what that means, right? We're gonna have a sleepover~" Andrea gave another excitement-filled hug, spontaneously deciding that the two of them should be bunkmates, because she saw absolutely nothing wrong with two people of the opposite sex sharing an enclosed space together.

Zinnia's words also got her attention, prompting the bespectacled girl to briefly turn towards the pink-haired, socially awkward ranger. "I do have a question actually. How come our phones don't work here? My Rotom Phone's been acting all funny." She pointed out, showing her malfunctioning device to her.
//picking a bunkmate pretty pleeease?
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
744 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 17:14:32 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

She just barely got a few introductory words in before was pulled off in many directions by an onslaught of people that seemingly knew her. As so often happened, in situations like that Johanna resorted to becoming a part of the décor, just quietly shambling along between the various groups on the ship for the duration of the trip.

She was one of the first to leave the ship, her wallflower nature brushed aside by her own excitement. And as they made their way to the first camp, her eyes ate voraciously of the sights. Everything was so pink. Almost as if this very island was in some way connected with the Joy family. Perhaps they originated here? It was a fun thought, but probably no more than a fantastical thought.

Though with the Joy family in mind. She figured she would snap a photo for her mother to see. But when she tried to use her phone, it became unruly, what few pictures she snapped were blurry messes. She sighed. I suppose I will just have to tell her about this place then. She thought in defeat, placing the phone back in her pocket.

All of her thinking, sightseeing, and trying to take pictures, made for rather good entertainment. She barely noticed the time pass by until at last, they reached the camp where a supposed head-ranger welcomed them. Her greetings were rigid in nature quickly petering out into awkward silence. Though Johanna didn’t judge her for that. Instead, she merely followed along to their lodgings.

And it was here that she found herself with perhaps the biggest ordeal of this whole expedition. She supposedly had to find someone to share a tent with. She knew nobody here! With Deerling-like eyes, she peered around at everybody. She had noticed how most had been talking with each other during the boat trip, so of course, there was sure to be some whose tent partners had already been decided.

What do I do if nobody wants to share a tent with me? The thought made itself known in her mind. She didn’t much like the idea of sharing a tent with a stranger, but would she truly have the spine to force herself upon someone if they were equally as unwilling, or would she have to resign herself to sleeping under the stars in the soft cozy arms of her deadly Bewear?

@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]