TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
❀ PINKAN ISLAND ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 3:07:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Briny ocean breeze pulls at the light fabric of a red linen shirt, tousling soft brunette hair and providing relief from the warmth of the sun that shines overhead. The chilled drink he holds bears a small pink umbrella, and leaning against the yacht’s starboard railing, it’s from behind sunglasses that Mars looks at the distant land that soon appears among waves.
[break][break]
What exactly awaits them in Pinkan Island?
[break][break]
By his side, an elegant Persian sunbathes, clearly enjoying the weather and not seeming to mind being surrounded by water. Mars takes a picture of it (to upload to his socials later, obviously!) and it’s only after taking a sip from his drink that he turns his attention to the rest of the people gathering on deck.
[break][break]
There are more than a few familiar faces, like , , , and unsurprisingly enough, Hoenn’s most annoying cartographer, dearest . He does not bother with approaching any of them, however. He had discussed the trip with a few people before coming here, and having agreed to meet them there, it’s , , and who his gaze searches for. Making use of the yacht's Wi-Fi, Barnaby is who Mars texts first (and then Oscar, since he knows better than to text Elisabeth, especially after recent events):

where are u?? 👀

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,692 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 9:50:51 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea's ears twitched, hearing the sound of disinterested footsteps on the deck. Turning around, she spotted a very familiar face passing drugs to a victim of seasickness. "NAGI!!" She jovially wailed.

The protesting of his stomach would be the least of 's concerns, as the half-costumed girl practically pounced on him with open arms, enveloping him in an overly excited, nearly suffocating embrace. "I didn't know you were gonna be here! That's the best kind of surprise!" She exclaimed, while clinging to the bespectacled youth like he was a lean, human-sized teddy bear.

After seemingly having had her fill of smothering her male friend with affection, Andrea finally let go of him. "I didn't squeeze you too hard, did I? Heehee..." She mused with a snicker, before her eyes fell on the box of lozenges in Nagi's hand. "Oh, you brought candy with you. Can I have some?" The eccentric young woman asked.
//vibing
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 21:14:04 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo doubts that companionship is the full extent of the story, but he doesn't attempt to pry it out of her.

, with an air of mystery, is the perfect recipe to spark intrigue. Her Lord of the Flies comment in particular drawing a chuckle from him, amusement blending amongst the chatter of the other voyagers and the cries of the gulls.

Angelo. Nice to meet you.” The pilot lifts his beer casually her way, seeking a friendly tap of their glasses. “I look forward to teaming up with you in the unlikely event of a shipwreck.

Shifting, Angelo turns so that his back is now pressed against the railings. Posture relaxed as he engages in conversation with his future tribesperson.

You volunteer for these kinds of things much?

Angelo grins at his new companion, playful. “Or did the promise of free food an' drink pull you in?

( + open )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 23:32:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint felt, surprisingly, relatively unaffected by the sea voyage. He'd expected the worst, really, but everything had turned out just fine. He wondered if maybe spending so much time with in the middle of the ocean helped him gain his sea legs. Or perhaps the excitement of the trip was just doing it for him. Regardless, his excitement is only tempered y the sight of @artemis who seemed a little...out of sorts. He debated approaching, not really wanting to interact but also unable to stifle his concerns.

Luckily he does, just as moved in as well. Thank the gods for another person. It'd make this less awkward. "You should take their offer." he chimed in, smiling politely at Nagi. By his feet sat a pastel pink cat, sniffing curiously at the pair of trainers before deciding to gently headbutt Nagi for attention. She recognized Artemis was maybe .2 seconds away from vomiting. Mint, however, didn't realize he was .2 seconds away form being vomited on. "We're about to dock, though, so save 'em for later Artemis." he added before looking over at Nagi. "He's lucky you had something. I'm-" he stopped as rushed through to cling to the bespectacled trainer. A girlfriend? He took a step back watching the interaction play how before greeting her as well. "Hello! As I was telling...Nagi? Was it? I'm Mint." he might as well introduce himself to the both of them.

@artemis | weezing + skitty

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 3:24:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle is tuned out of what was happening. although he keeps tabs on his surroundings, his full focus appears to be on his phone-- more importantly, its camera.

his manectric sits on one of the reclining chairs, its reluctance exemplified by the growling. regardless of its disposition, kyle crouches in front of the pokemon with his phone pointed at the dressed up canine.

the straw hat pairs with the sunglasses and the alolan shirt with a tacky pinap berry pattern. kyle angles the phone to capture the magnificence of his creation, and on the corner of the frame, a drink pokes out, with its straw directed to the pokemon's mouth.

"take a sip. it's okay. you're poison proof, so that means you can't get sick from alcohol and chocolates."

kyle busies himself with taking perfect pictures of his own pokemon on his own corner, inevitably ignoring the background noise within the yacht.

@tags
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 17:19:12 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

A new place to explore?

With pink-colored Pokémon (supposedly)?

Sign me up, man!

Well, those were the thoughts running through Izumi’s head as she was out on one side of the boat, leaning on the railing and looking over to where her husband was.

“What do you think?” she asked him, curious as to what he had to say about the trip so far. “Shame we couldn’t bring the kids along. At least their grandparents are going to take care of them for us while we’re out here on this trip.”

(Obviously, the twins were going to be spoiled rotten. At least by her mother.)

“Which means…” she trailed off with a smirk on her face.

She wasn’t too sure if she’d spotted another familiar face in the crowd (was that somewhere?), she’d have to take a closer look when they arrived at their destination.

+ other impt ppl already tagged up in post!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 18:47:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva finds herself sandwiched between quite a number of people. The first happens to be munching on a sandwich, reminding Eva that she should eat something too before they leave the ship, maybe even pack some snacks away in her backpack. There’s no telling when the next time they’re gonna eat will be!

[break][break]

“I’m Eva, nice to meet you, Johanna!” she’d offer her a hand to shake but one was busy with an iced tea and the other was hanging onto the rail for balance as the ship bounced closer to the island.

[break][break]

A familiar voice (and sight) pulls to attention away form Johanna briefly, “Hi Andrea! Good to see you too . . and please, just Eva!” Doctor Morales was a mouth full and certainly not necessary in such a situation. The same comment was still applicable to the new addition to their little group, , “Yes it certainly will! I hope they allow us some access afterwards. There’s no way we can glean all the information we can just from one visit,” proper observation and exploration of the island and its inhabitants would take days, if not weeks.

[break][break]

Every now and then, her gaze would drift to the others she recognized on the ships desk, offering each a small smile and wave if they looked over (, , ), “Well, it’s an honor to be on this expedition with you,” she retorts back to with a grin, “What’s your name?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ & &

[break][break]

outfit

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 23:07:09 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

A sort of second honeymoon sounded pretty great when Izumi brought it up to him. While they had been always happy to go out on trips and such around Hoenn, they always involved the kids. Being parents of two wasn’t easy after all, and they couldn’t always have a babysitter around. They wanted to actually be there for their kids after the both of them had dealt with some measure of absent parental figures at one stage of their lives.

So when Izumi brought up the idea of an island with pink Pokemon of all things, Josh didn’t see why not. It had been forever since the two of them had gone on something relaxing by themselves. Not to mention, with the rumors he had heard. This trip might require the touch of two Rangers. So off they had gone on a boat, and Izumi was already saying it was a shame they couldn’t bring the kids. He smirked slightly, wrapping an arm around her waist in a playful manner. “You were the one who called this a second honeymoon” he joked quietly in turn. “But I’m sure they’ll be ok. Might drive mom bonkers though.”

Or not. Mom had been ecstatic about the idea of grandchildren. Now that she’d gotten her wish, surely she would do great, right?

Right?

“I’m certainly interested in what we’re going to see there. Pink Pokemon will be quite the sight if it’s true. Might even have to get some pictures for the HoloDex” Josh brought up then, resting his chin on the top of Izumi’s head.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 17:59:49 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

The flash of white off the Wingull gathering around the boat drew their attention for a moment; they wiggled up to the railing, casually peeking over to see if they had attracted any bow-riding Pokemon, or other curious, sea-dwelling denizens. It was during their little ADHD moment-- for a brief second forgetting about her entirely-- that they realized they’d joined a small crowd gathering around Dr. Morales and immediately felt awful.
[break][break]
“Uh, yeah,” they agreed, swallowing a mouthful of anxiety and peeking behind them, desperately trying to find some way to give the woman some fucking space without seeming like a total freak and embarrassing themselves. Probably too late on that last bit.
[break][break]
Oh, she wanted them to call her Eva. CJ fought down a wince. They could not do that. They would combust on the spot if they called her by her first name. So they settled with, “I’m CJ,” stepping back and leaning against the railing with their hip, “I’m a LPVT. I’m in Hoenn working with the Rangers and doing conservation studies.”
[break][break]
There, that didn’t sound too lame. They hoped.

[break][break]

+ (wearing) , they have no brain, feel free to interact

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#df9666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:3px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 0:15:44 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
190 for @pinklan
Locke half-collapsed against the ship's railing with a weary sigh. He knew going in it might be a problem, this many people on one boat, but it didn't lessen the staticky buzz of anxiety throughout his body.

Small waves of water crashed against the side of the ship as his Lapras approached, pressing her bright pink head into the palm of his hand. Her scales were cool to the touch, and a welcome distraction for his twitchy fingers. He was half-tempted to abandon ship and simply follow the rest of the way to the island from La-La's back.

Locke cast a glance back at the rest of the group, picking out the handful of people they did know. The other half of them wanted to join their friends, even if only to linger at the edge of their conversations and quietly enjoy their company. But doing so would require pushing through the crowd of mingling strangers and near-strangers between them-an idea that seemed too unpleasant and draining for a nice day like this.

They supposed they'd have to hope there was enough time for chatter when they reached Pinklan proper.

- Is not enjoying being on a crowded boat
- Decides he'll mingle once everyone's on the island instead and hangs out on one side of the ship with his Lapras
- Still open for interaction!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,812 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 0:57:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Being a public servant was exhausting. After the absolute disaster that was the Church of Arceus incident, Oscar felt like putting volunteer work behind him. After all, surely by this point GMH's name had been saved--right? How long could the public possibly hold a grudge?

A very long time it turns out. 

After recovering from eldritch pneumonia, Oscar received the wonderful news that the company's public image was currently down. One power line was improperly installed in a poorer side of Mauville and suddenly GMH was the bad guy. Oscar could barely blink without something going wrong, what would this clown company do without him.

Thus here he was, taking a boat to a now public-private island to help conservation efforts. Being forced into manual labor had put Oscar into a foul mood, but at the very least he would get to peek at the island's untapped resources. Perhaps some way to profit off this trip could be found.

Plus he would not be suffering alone, apparently would be in attendance. He was there to meet other associates, but that did not stop Oscar from latching his wagon to poor Mars's. Speaking of, Oscar would receive a text from Mars as the boat was nearing its destination. He would quickly reply thusly:

--On the boat. You?

--Lol jk meet you on land. <3
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 1:31:48 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]into the unknown
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]pinkan island
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]The smell of sea salt is an inviting call to the unknown, the thing that usually signals the next leg of her unending journey. In most cases, she expects to leave the past within a box that she'll never touch again but here, she finds herself staring back at something unexpected. Perhaps, something a little too familiar that she begins to question her sanity a little.

"You're imagining things." She murmurs back, taking a long sip of her juice to fill the awkward space growing between. But Rubia is quick to betray her, happily bleating as she rolls up to Toshiaki and gives him a gentle nudge to his shins. And that earns the Wooloo a squint from her trainer, followed by a brief exhale.

"I didn't expect to see you here."
[attr="class","hanatags"]
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BEjLpkc.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/y6DvO7E.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 3:28:37 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby quite enjoyed traveling, especially when it included catered meals and alcohol. What he enjoyed more than that, though, was unraveling truths from the murk and mire. Pinkan Island seemed to have mysteries abound just waiting to be probed. In that vein, he hoped that this expedition would prove interesting enough to write about for his HNN reader-base.

Even if it wasn't, the tropical location and gathered company were surely a pleasant consolation. Just by perusing the ship and picking up a fruity cocktail - his PERSIAN at a heel by his side - Barnaby recognized several faces, including , , , and , among others.

In passing, he even spied a certain florist aboard. Although a bit too far across the boat's deck to call out, Barnaby happened to catch 's eye and offered her an affable smile and a nod of acknowledgment before moving on. He'd be sure to catch up with her in a moment; for now, a text from had him investigating other areas of the ship.

Eventually he ventured toward a quieter spot, where stood leaning against the starboard railing. Drink in hand, wind billowing through his hair. God, he made it almost too easy sometimes. Snapping a quick pic of the admin with his ROTOM phone, he'd attach the image to the following text message before responding to Mars:

just taking in the gorgeous view 🤭

almost immediately reacted to the vibration of an incoming message and, once it was obvious he'd viewed it, Barnaby would saunter over with an innocent grin on his lips. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Martín. Looks like we're even almost to our destination already. That was fast!" The black speck on the horizon was quickly growing larger and more defined by the second.

As the two men talked, meanwhile, Gabrielle broke from her heel to affectionately bunt heads with Dollar, the PERSIAN at Mars' feet. She purred contentedly, plopping down beside him to lick at one of his ears.
outfit
• cruising around, taking note of who's here
• acknowledges elisa
• texts mars back & says hi
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 3:36:05 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","ollieollie"] as busy as he is with his ranger duties, there was no way that ollie could pass up an opportunity as great as this. plus, technically, this was part of his ranger duties too — or at least, that's what he would tell or at the latest ranger captain meeting.

[break][break] the older morales can be found away from his sister (which is likely a good thing, considering his last interaction with ) surrounded by collection of his own admirers. he is chatting happily with them, an alcholic drink in hand with a fun silly straw. much like the others, he is wearing an unbuttoned alolan shirt with a tacky pineapple pattern .

[break][break] he pulls away from a group with a cheerful laugh and wave, probably to go chat with another group when something interesting catches his eye.

[break][break] someone with impeccable fashion sense.

[break][break] "woah! rad outfit, buddy," he says, popping up behind with wide grin.

[attr="class","ooc"] #PINKANRAID [break]
( )

[attr="class","pkmnollie"]

[newclass=".ollieollie"]--accent:#FFAF47; } .ollieollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .ollieollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollieollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .ollieollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .ollieollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .ollieollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFAF47;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pkmnollie"] z-index:1; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 3:54:36 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Bon Voyage
[break][break]
[break]
Glancing up from beneath the brim of an enormous sun hat, Elisabeth raised a single eyebrow behind large round sunglasses. "Well as I live and breathe," she said, no joy in the words even as a polite smile graced her lips, "if it isn't HNN's own best and brightest, ." She sipped leisurely at a mimosa, toasting it to the insufferable man as he met her eye... and promptly returned her gaze back over the sea.

No sign of a storm, anyhow. Small mercies. Although women and children were protected first in times of disaster, weren't they? Briefly, her line of sight slid back to Barnaby with a sly grin. What were the odds that man was a decent swimmer?

seemed to be enjoying his company, at least. No surprise there. Elisabeth leaned back against the railing of the boat, comfortable in her solitude, even as she recognized a few of the other faces in this milieu. It was only when caught her eye that Elisabeth took off her sunglasses, delight evident in the way she lifted her voice and raised a pale hand in greeting.

"Gigi!"

How wonderful. It wouldn't do to go on a such a grand adventure without pleasurable companions.

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]