luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]❀ PINKAN ISLAND ADVENTURE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT INTRODUCTION
NON-DE RAID
SETTING: IM ON A BOAT MOTHERF-

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442846760642281472/984281752803614750/Mewmore_x_Dasgust_Summer_in_Lacu_getmp3.pro.mp3[/player]
[break]

MARITIME OVERTURE

[break]
isn't this great? the salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face— a perfect day to be at sea.[break][break]

a chartered yacht ferries the volunteers chosen to assist in pinkan island's cleanup. the ride itself is a few hours long, with nothing but the expanse of the ocean and a few flocks of wingull as company. but the hosts for this event have been surprisingly generous on a ranger's supposed budget: a full buffet and stocked bar are available to volunteers, and soft music sets a cheerful ambiance. spirits are high, and the air abuzz with conversation and palpable anticipation.[break][break]

however, you are truly isolated in the middle of the sea. anyone attempting to track the location of the island may notice that, at some point, their GPS systems have stopped functioning properly. pinkan island does not exist on any known maps.[break][break]

but soon enough, the elusive island comes into view. it's still far in the distance, but the vague shape of trees and a looming mountain appear just over the horizon. one of the passengers perched near the bow notices first, roseate hair and a thin sundress billowing behind her.[break][break]

"look, look!" she cries, pointing towards the dark shadow ink-blotted on the horizon, "there it is!"[break][break]

indeed, the small blot begins to grow larger as you approach. the trip is nearly over— but the journey has only just begun.[break][break]

GUIDELINES

RULES

this is an informal FIRST ROUND of posting to give participants and their characters an opportunity to further explore their motivations for joining, speculate on the island itself, and establish what other characters are on this journey with them. posting in this round is NOT MANDATORY but is encouraged! for this round only, participants are welcome to post MORE THAN ONCE.[break][break]

the deadline for this round is JUNE 26TH, 11:59 PST[break][break]
SUGGESTED PROMPTS:[break]
  • describe your character's journey and reasons for joining the expedition
  • interact with others on the boat
  • speculate about the island and it's mysteries
  • take advantage of the open bar and buffet before the hard work begins
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

REWARDS

each member that participates in the raid to completion will be eligible for the following REWARDS. these may be redeemed in the site shop after the raid is complete:[break][break]
  • 250 PD
  • 1x 16-week berry (excluding passho)
  • 1x salac berry
  • 1x z-crystal
  • an additional EVENT EXCLUSIVE reward will be added as the raid progresses!
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
❀ PINKAN ISLAND ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 5:27:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

With a drink in hand, Eva eagerly peeks over the railing of the ship as the small hump of the island comes into view. A bright smile crosses her features. Although characteristic for the Doctor, it holds a sense of excitement for the adventure that lies ahead. Amidst all the chaost hat is Hoenn, at the moment, it feels good to be able to give back to something (and learn something new along the way!)

[break][break]

“Wow! Exciting, isn’t it?” not just seeing the mysterious island, but finally being able to set foot on its shores. What a rare and unique opportunity! “I wonder what we’ll learn,” she muse out loud to whoever may be near enough to heat her. One hand rises to allow her to sip her cocktail while the other clings to the railing for stability.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ Open for interaction ^_^

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 7:36:55 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

A drink in one hand, and a sandwich in the other. Johanna walked about the ship. Trying to get a good feeling of the people who, like her, had signed up to help with the Island clean-up. It certainly seemed to be a bit of a mixed bag from what she could see. While it wasn’t certain, for she surely hadn’t seen everyone one. She figured that she stood out the most amongst the crowd. With her twin-braided bright blue hair, and punk-rock-styled attire.

She nibbled upon the Sandwich, her choice of egg and bacon brought her much joy, no pun intended. To wash it down, she’d found herself a can of Charja Cola. It didn’t take her long to find herself at the front of the ship, the view of the island slowly growing on the horizon was a beautiful and exciting sight.

It had such an impact on people, that the person besides her even commented on the exciting nature of it. She was mid-Charja-Cola sip when the words reached her ears. So she quickly gulped what content she had in her mouth down, and replied. “Yeah, it’s exciting!” Her voice laced with excitement as she replied to the blonde, then promptly remembered her manners. “My name is Johanna, and you are?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 8:23:33 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Hoenn trapped in a spatial bubble? No problem. It was vacation time!

The vessel was approaching the now visible Pinkan Island, while the passengers on board indulged in some drinks and chit-chat. Now it made sense why everyone signing up for this expedition needed to be at least 18 years of age. They needed someone to consume all that booze. To some, of course, alcohol was only a substitute for the real drug: the thrill of an adventure!

If thought she stood out the most with her dyed hair and anti-establishment look, she'd be in for a treat when a young, orange-haired woman eagerly ran up to the railing, partially clad in what appeared to be a bright purple dragon costume. Partially, because it only covered her lower half. If not for the fact it was so obviously cosplay, she almost resembled some kind of half-reptilian creature from mythology. The upper half was lightly-dressed in order to withstand the sweltering summer heat, wearing a black crop top and her backpack.

"Whoa, it really is it! So cool and mysterious!" The strangely-dressed girl mused, gazing at the distant land mass. Hearing a familiar voice, the girl raised her sunglasses over her head, and turned to with a friendly smile. "Oh, Dr. Morales, you're here too. Nice to see you again!" She greeted the somewhat older woman.
//vibing
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 17:55:05 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

The sea air was fresh and invigorating but CJ kept their eyes on the horizon and the small hillock of land that was gradually growing larger as they encroached upon it. Look too long at the vast blue around them and they started to get dizzy with something other than seasickness.
[break][break]
They passed on a cocktail due to the heat and chose a lemonade instead, but did help themselves to a small tray of finger foods.
[break][break]
Everything was going swimmingly and then they saw her.
[break][break]
Dr. Morales was one of, if not the, weightiest reason for CJ coming to Hoenn. She personifies what their dream is for the world of veterinary care-- open, travelling, willing, not constrained to schedules or price-tags. A real pioneer in the industry. And everyone loves her! CJ’d never met someone with anything less than a stellar opinion and rave reviews.
[break][break]
They checked the cleanliness of their boots and the way their braid lay long and golden down their back.
[break][break]
Well, it wasn’t every day you met your idol, was it?
[break][break]
So, needless to say, CJ was a smidge nervous, as they checked, for the fifth or sixth time, for pit stains. Finding none, they squeezed down a full-body shudder of excitement-- or nerves, whichever you prefer-- and rehearsed, once more, what they were going to say.
[break][break]
Their imaginary thunder was stolen by a cola-chugging candy-blue haired girl, and another girl swaddled in what looked like a children’s costume from the waist down. Surprisingly, though, it sort of took the edge off.
[break][break]
“The possibilities from a scientific standpoint are incredible,” they said, realizing they couldn’t sound more like a snob if they tried, “but I’m more anxious to get there and help out with the relief and clean-up efforts. It’ll do us some good to connect with the Pinkan Rangers.”
[break][break]
They adjusted their (deathgrip) on their lemonade and tilted their head at Eva. “But it really is an honor to be joining you on this, Dr. Morales; I’ve wanted to meet you since I landed in Hoenn.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#df9666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:3px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 18:59:31 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
An island that does not exist on any maps?

Not for long, if Angelo has anything to say about it.

Documenting the entire Hoenn region had become more than just a hobby as the months rolled on by. His desire to set foot on each secret bounty the region had to offer, to pen their location as proof of his ventures, burning into a fierce passion.

An addiction, some might argue.

Pocketing his GPS receiver after it begins to fail, Angelo leans his arms against the railings encircling the boat, watching the ocean rush by. It's not often he gets to kick back and let someone else do the driving.

It's nice, he thinks as he takes a bite out of the free sandwiches, but he'd have gotten their faster by seaplane.

One of the Wingull splinters from the flock that had been tailing the boat, falling back to drift alongside the vessel as it slices through the never ending blue.

It playfully nips at Angelo's fingers as he extends a finger to greet it. He grins lazily. Unconcerned. Before tossing it a piece of bread that it snaps up.

Yeah, yeah. I'm tasty. But somethin' tells me you'll like this better.

It would get more later. After he leads Angelo back to the rumoured Pinkan Island, once the party had all returned home...

( open for interactions )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 23:06:37 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Pinkin island: a story just brimming with potential. Penelope knew this all too well when the advertisement came sliding on to her desk.
[Break][break]
"Pack your bags ," she had told her newest employee, "we're going on vacation."
[Break][break]
Vacation was a bit of an overstatement, as they were technically on the job, but the free food made the illusion all the more real.
[Break][break]
Fruity drink in hand, Penelope casually sauntered onto the deck of the boat. Her hair was tied up into a beautiful braided bun, as she knew all too well of what the salted air would do to her waves.
[Break][break]
"Aren't you scared for your fingers," she mused to the pilot. She hadn't known him by name, but for some reason, his appearance triggered her into hunting mode. A story within a story, perhaps?
[Break][break]
In the corner of her eye, she noticed the all-too-popular being crowded by a flock of admirers. It was a shame because she thought it'd be nice to catch up. Ah well. If their eyes were to meet, she'd offer her a small wave and wink, but ultimately her attention was now tethered onto instead.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 0:21:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]with the sun beating down around them and the cool sea breeze billowing through pale hair, she's in good spirits.

embarking on a new adventure is exciting, refreshing. it's a welcome change of pace, perhaps... something to get her out of the lab and into the warm sun.

she glances behind her to observe those on the same adventure. she sees the familiar face of fellow science sister and flashes a warm smile. she doesn't approach yet, preferring to linger near the edge of the boat instead. the breeze is nice, along with the spraying mist of their boat over waves.

behind her, a golurk looms with a sableye perched on its shoulder. both ghosts are giddy, the sableye moreso than the golurk. it bounces around the golurk's shoulders, snickering when the sun hits its gem just the right way. it keeps moving and moving, chasing the little red beam around her golurk as if tracing a circle.

pinkan adventure.

tl;dr:
- excited!
- pink pink pink
- enjoying the sun, open for interaction

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 1:22:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
open for interaction!
the sea breeze was supposed to be relaxing. when artemis had signed up for this, he had been expecting something easier on the stomach. it's probably just the fact that he isn't used to boats, at all, but he thinks he may be seasick. already. which is embarrassing, but he isn't really thinking about that yet.

for now, he's half leaned over the railing, limply, hoping the churning of his stomach stops before they're on the island. it's unlikely, but he had signed up to have a good time. being sick would sort of undo the whole thing.

someone calls out that they see the island, and he glances up, just for a second; just to resume his former position just as fast. everyone else seems to be having a good time so far, if the chatter is anything to go by, but he can't bring himself to risk wandering from the railing yet.

he's suffering.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 13:04:50 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Living in Hoenn meant Toshiaki was constantly near the ocean now. However, there’s something excitingly different about heading out on an open boat to an island no one’s set foot on in generations. It’s like a dream come true. [break][break]
After taking in the scenery of the approaching mysterious island, he thought it would be wise to stockpile on some free food for the journey. Who knew what they would be facing in the future? He makes a b-line for the complimentary food buffet and grabs a plate. He puts lots of different foods on his plate, healthy and not-so-much. Just as he went to grab a second platter Toshiaki notices a familiar face, and beams accordingly. [break][break]
“Oh? Lilith! You’re here too?”

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 16:43:18 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

there are worse things in the world than going on a trip to a mysterious, unmapped island shrouded in mystery. even if that trip is "a lesson in journalism" with your new boss, who you find a little — just a bit — terrifying.[break][break]

still, nagi is nothing if not an ungrateful little shit, so when handed him the pamphlet and told him to pack for vacation, he mustered the most bone-dry tone he could to mumble the world's most monotone: “yippee. hooray.” [break][break]

but it's all tuneless bark, and no bite. for all his verbal lack of enthusiasm, he tags behind penelope anyway as she makes her way up to the deck; her silent, socially-inept shadow balancing a cup of ginger ale in one hand and a phone in the other. he squints down at the screen, at the map arrow spinning idly in a circle even as the ship moves forwards, before pocketing it, turning his attention to the scenery around him — the place and people alike.[break][break]

he recognises a few of the faces dotting the deck: the sight of dr. , the league’s head scientist herself, accompanied by the (unmistakeable, even from waist-down) dragon costume of one gives him a second of bewildered pause, before his wandering gaze drops at last to a lone figure, hunched over a railing. head bent; shoulders tense — the telltale posture of someone about to be sick. he winces in sympathy — feels the churning in his gut like an echo. [break][break]

with a quick glance back at penelope — whose attentions seem honed on a man brazenly hand-feeding a wingull — he walks over to the railing, stopping an arms-breadth away from @artemis .[break][break]

“i have some ginger lozenges,” he says, pulling the half-empty box of out his pocket. “if you’d like them.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-litwick"]

[newclass=".naggy"]--accent:#717E95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto;
font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote b, .naggy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .naggy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .naggy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .naggy .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .naggy .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 17:52:23 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
What? Of these love bites? is regarded with the barest of smiles, crinkle of deep blue eyes hinting at something roguish, like a fish shadow skimming the surface. “I've had worse.

With a flick of his wrist, Angelo tosses the last of the scraps away from the boat. In a flurry of feathers, his Wingull takes to the air again, chasing after it before any of its wild brethren could beat it to the punch.

Angelo turns to the woman then, her fire-kissed hair tied away from her face in an elaborate style of bun. Away from eyes that felt inquisitive and watchful.

So, what brings you over to my side of the boat?” He asks with genuine curiosity, especially when she seems to know Hoenn's esteemed and popular . “I'm going to guess it wasn't out of concern for the safety of my fingers.

With a lazy - but intelligent, observant behind the troublesome exterior - kind of smile, Angelo crouches down to pick up the bottle of cooled beer he'd placed by his feet.

( + open )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 18:28:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SHINING DAY keeps even PRINCE REMIEL from being his usual serious and quiet self. Dressed in light travel wear for the expedition ahead, the man approaches the end of ship's bow with a plate of steaming flautas from the buffet in hand. Though the smile on his face isn't just for crispy chicken tacos.

Just ahead, gazing at the mysterious PINKAN ISLAND in the distance, awaits his beloved girlfriend: . He's sure to grasp her from behind with his free hand first, afraid she might fall over the railing if he accidentally startles her. Holding the plate of food carefully off to the side, the royal leans down over her shoulder to affectionately peck her cheek.

"This is quite the getaway, isn't it?" He smiles, peppering the pink-haired cutie with a few kisses more. "Thanks for convincing me to come, dove. I needed a break from politics."

When he (reluctantly) parts, Remiel takes his place beside her and partakes in one of the rolled up, crispy chicken tacos on his plate— careful not to drop a lot of the guacamole, pico de gallo, or crumbled cheese dressing it as he takes a satisfying crunch.

Once finished with his chewing, swallowing, and hums of approval, he nods. "Mmm, really good. Want some, darling?" He asks, hovering the taco in the air for her and swiping away a little trace of guacamole on his lip with a quick pass of his tongue.

PINKAN ADVENTURE +

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 18:38:41 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her brows raised at the tornado of featbers that swooped down after the discarded scrap of bread.
[Break][break]
"I bet."
[Break][break]
Unlike the person she was all-too familiar with back at the office, Angelo came across as the more roguish devil type. A man without limits and without fear. If only she could share an ounce of that courage.
[Break][break]
"I'm just looking to make a friend or two," she shrugged, though, even the nonchalance of her tone couldn't completely tuck away the motives that hid beneath the surface. "Just in case this whole trip turns into a lord of the flies type of situation."
[Break][break]
She winked, playful. "I'm Penelope."
[Break][break]
In the corner of her eye, she noticed her cute little asshole assistant branching off to a conversation of his own. Atta boy, .
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 18:59:48 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas Benoit, who had rarely been seen since his heated resignation from the League several months ago, quietly watched the area on deck. A plate full of protein-rich food, and a simple water on him. The fact that he didn't take advantage of the open bar would be of interest to anyone who knew him before his resignation.

The man was garbed in functional clothing for the occasion. A light, hooded jacket with the hood pulled over his head. Durable looking beige pants. A sturdy pair of boots. The fallen noble was preparing himself for the cleanup to come, and potentially explore however much of the island he could get away with. And though the hood concealed his shortened, blackened hair, his known bad eye, which unbeknownst to anyone else on the boat, was restored long ago, was covered with an eye patch that he could see through.

His Pangoro was eating as much as he could as well, notably packing down more food than his master, given his larger size. His Alakazam had already gotten his fill, and was in the process of quietly meditating, preparing his most important asset, his mind, for what was to come.

tags: @tag
notes: Just chilling and packing calories for the work