[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]GL GROUP CHAT

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
josh devlin [break]
@raikougoesfast

[attr="class","comment"]

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I need it after my surgery put me out of commission for so long. There are so many simple things I've had to learn how to do all over again.[break][break]

I am opposed to widespread use of Dynamax Bands until testing has been performed, giving us a better idea of how it affects Pokémon. We had to do the same thing with Tera Orbs to ensure that they were safe. It is all in the hands of the Science Division now. Please forward your findings to us when you become aware. Thank you.[break][break]

I never considered construction costs of trying to accommodate a Power Spot. I'm relieved that Mauville Gym is open-air. With how densely populated the city is, trying to accommodate a Power Spot would be a logistical nightmare. Yes please to a group training session.[break][break]

Check your DMs.[break][break]

If you are able to request any Galarian studies on the safety of Dynamax, that would be a huge boon. Please forward them to Science ASAP.[break][break]

Of course. I think it's mostly a waiting game on what Science finds out for now. Can you reach out to Science and make them aware that Dynamax research should be prioritized? Thank you.[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 20:56:28 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
desiree blooms [break]
@electricdaisyprincess

[attr="class","comment"]
Thanks for enlightening me on the nature of this group chat, for the sake of the professionalism you speak of I will refrain from using emoticons to convey my excitement, and further messages from me will be devoid of things similar to their likeness. I hope you have a great birthday.[break][break]

I support 's point in refraining from a rush, as one of my encounters with a masked Team Rocket member resulted in a loss due to not holding back and a lack of being calculative. Though they have made it clear that some are unwilling to play fair and cannot express empathy, waiting for scientific research may help us avoid facing cataclysms brought on by eccentric powers we have yet to harness. Fighting fire with fire has never proved beneficial in my endeavors in the music scene, despite the nature of both being completely different. If we are to, I'd much rather it be a lighter to a candle rather than a match to gasoline.[break][break]

Looking forward to a training session, please let me know in advance if a date is decided so I can clear my schedule for that day. If one of you versed in previous experiences with this phenomenon can compile a list of logistical pros and cons, as well as the appearances of dynamaxing in the past, that may prove helpful to give me a grasp of the lore that has been alluded to in this chat and to even out all of our combined thoughts on the matter.

[break][break]

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 17:31:56 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunscomms"]

MESSAGING:[break]GYM LEADER GC

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

NAVY says...[break][break]
Constructing artificial power spots in Rustburo and Slateport is going to result in a disaster.
[break]
Not maybe. Not could. Will.
[break]
Rocket's going to attack Slateport, Rustburo, or one of the other big cities eventually. When they do, if they have dynamax bands, they're going to use our own power spots against us.

Let me tell you what we're dealing with: they're fifty feet tall or taller. They can use moves that can level a building. They can summon hail the size of boulders or start a wildfire.

Imagine the casualties if that happens in Slateport, Rustburo, Lilycove, Mauville. Any urban center with tight packed buildings.

And no matter which dynamaxed Pokemon does the killing, it looks terrible for us. Either we don't care about the people if it was us, or we can't protect the people if it's Rocket.

It's bad enough when both sides have 9 or 10 avatars. Imagine 30-40 trainers with Dynamax.

We should be figuring out a way to transport them away from urban centers.

Either that, or we're going to have to look a lot of grieving family and friends in the eye and tell them "sorry".

I get it. Our job is to educate. Someone has to do that.

But it should be one person in a small town.

If our concern is Rocket hauling in artificial power spots, we'll see that coming. We can intercept. We can destroy them. That's what the military is for. Aqua. Gym Leaders. Elite 4. Avatars.

There are ways to deal with this problem that don't involve us flooding the battlefields with giants that can destroy everything around them.[break]

sent at X:XXpm, 12/X

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunscomms .msgs div"]font-size:11.5px;display:inline-block;padding:10px 15px 10px 15px;margin-bottom:10px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-radius:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunscomms .credit"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunscomms .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 19:21:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
alexei ivanov [break]
@cloudchaser

[attr="class","comment"]
Okay, wait, hold up how did you two get in here— [break][break]

(a very long while passes before more messages are sent again)[break][break]

Okay I was not expecting that.[break][break]

Alright here’s my take on this shit.[break][break]

I agree with miss here, there is no way in hell rushing to get whatever… whatever this is up and running is going to end well in the long run. We have to examine it to make sure that it’s… well, safe enough to use before going all willy-nilly on it with our Pokémon companions.[break][break]

While I looked over my notes of the time spent in the alternate(?) Hammerlocke, I’ll go out on a bone here and say that whatever is bringing up about using this strange power is… well, unless I’m counting heads, I’m sure some of you weren’t blasted to that alternate Galar… I know Miss here was, we were in the same version of Hammerlocke and. Yeah. Things.[break][break]

Anyway.[break][break]

us birdies gotta stick together, right? ‘birds of the same feather flock together’ and all that. For now, though, hopefully none of those weird spots appear in Fortree… it’s going to be a logistical nightmare to buiid around the entire thing because you know how zoning works, right? Fortree’s built around nature, not against it, so hopefully we can keep nature here as untouched as possible.[break][break]

Although, the possibility of a spot appearing near Route 120 / 121 would work for both me and since Lilycove’s the next city over and we can join forces to protect / defend as needed…

[break][break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 19:31:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

gym leader group chat

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

NOAH FABER says...[break][break]
we gotta hope that for the places that
[break]
dont have them that new ones don't appear then.
[break]
like said removing them might be dangerous
[break]
maybe we can try but is it even possible???
[break]

sent 12/3

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunscomms .msgs div"]font-size:11.5px;display:inline-block;padding:10px 15px 10px 15px;margin-bottom:10px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-radius:25px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 21:35:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
elise calcifet [break]
ghostlywitchprincess

[attr="class","comment"]
I will forward the requested Galarian studies on the safety of Dynamax to the Science Department and their heads, thank you.[break][break]

As for Sheriff 's input, it's an excellent suggestion that drums up the concerns I have over Rocket taking advantage of the Power Spots and the potential danger it brings to open, urban areas. My main worry is always the safety of the Galarian Embassy since it is still considered territory of my country, but I believe my faith is placed on the military being able to handle whatever Rocket has up their sleeve. They shouldn't win this time.[break][break]

Although I know it is your PR manager telling you to write professionally, I quite liked your usage of emoticons and hearts to get your message across.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 11:20:08 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
cian maher [break]
@cianyoubelieveit

[attr="class","comment"]

: All it takes is one power spot we don't see or intercept and suddenly we'll be fighting a losing battle. If Dynamax is as game-changing as you say it is then what choice do we have but to adapt to it?[break][break]

I understand the dangers of having one in Rustboro but the risks of not having one are too great.[break][break]

We have the region's best and brightest. We'll work with the likes of and on learning more about the science. From there, we can work on ways to contain, limit, and control.[break][break]

But in the meantime, Rustboro will proceed ahead as planned.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 2:37:49 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
cian maher [break]
@cianyoubelieveit

[attr="class","comment"]

Just saw how DYNAMAX works in person for the first time. Really cool experience, thanks for showing it to me. Check out this picture I took of my Froakie all big and slimy.[break][break]

[ PHOTO ATTACHED OF DYNAMAXED FROAKIE IN ULTRA DEEP SEA THROWING UP A PEACE SIGN ]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 23:14:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

gym leader group chat

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

never seen a froakie that big thats craaaazy man
[break]
btw im hearing from upstairs
[break]
that dynamax is kinda different than what weve come to expect from it
[break]
at least different than what ppl have done in ultra deep sea
[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 0:51:32 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","phone lam"]
[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","top"]
GL GC [break]
@lama.bean

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","text"]
LAM says... [break]
that…is a lil guy no more!

[attr="class","text"]
, how different is kinda different? 👀

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","credit"]MILKY

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone"]width:400px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bg"]background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:solid 1px #242424[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font:10px/10px 'Poppins'; color:#eee; min-height:10px; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 60px 30px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top b"]font-size:30px; line-height:25px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top img"]width:70px; height:70px; float:left; margin-right:10px; border-radius:100px; border:5px solid #333; margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#ccc; padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text"]min-height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text div"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:10px; border-radius:30px; margin-top:5px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag"]text-align:center; margin-top:5px; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .credit"]position:absolute; font:bold 12px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); top:15px; right:-25px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 7:25:36 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

gym leader group chat

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

pkmn get too heavy
[break]
cant rly move from their spot too much
[break]
super beefed up tho. just like me 😏😏😏😏

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 7:31:16 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
cian maher [break]
@cianyoubelieveit

[attr="class","comment"]

True! No one comes close to THE MACHAMPION 💪[break][break]

Interesting to hear tho. Sounds more like a defensive tool in that case. Unstoppable force vs immovable object kinda vibes.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 9:04:04 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

gym leader group chat

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

💪 u alrdy kno dude
[break]
💪
[break]
💪
[break]
💪
[break]
ya i guess it's sorta like that. still stupid strong tho. navys right to be worried a lil

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 15:31:55 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","phone lam"]
[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","top"]
GL GC [break]
@lama.bean

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","text"]
LAM says... [break]
dynamax beefy noah faber 2k24 💪

[attr="class","text"]
that's interesting tho, maybe it's due to a diff in energy sources or something...science-y to that effect.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","credit"]MILKY

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone"]width:400px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bg"]background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:solid 1px #242424[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font:10px/10px 'Poppins'; color:#eee; min-height:10px; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 60px 30px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top b"]font-size:30px; line-height:25px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top img"]width:70px; height:70px; float:left; margin-right:10px; border-radius:100px; border:5px solid #333; margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#ccc; padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text"]min-height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text div"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:10px; border-radius:30px; margin-top:5px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag"]text-align:center; margin-top:5px; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .credit"]position:absolute; font:bold 12px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); top:15px; right:-25px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 19:26:19 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

gym leader group chat

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

diff in energy sources makes sense to me ngl
[break]
like the artificial ones vs the real real deal
[break]
and lol i thought how cool itd be to be dynamaxed
[break]
but like pls dont search ur name + dynamax
[break]
this has been a warning

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights