lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 19:46:25 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","phone lam"]
[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","top"]
GL GC [break]
@lama.bean

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","text"]
LAM says... [break]
this is all well and good abt caution for the spots that are offered as intentional placements.

[attr="class","text"]
but it should be equally as important to understand the functionality of the spots that have spontaneously appeared— like this one near lilycove, and the one in verdanturf. it’s one thing to intentionally implement them for the sake of it, and another to get a better understanding of what we’re dealing with.

[attr="class","text"]
the sooner we can get a handle on how they work, the sooner we can place preventative measures against the concerns that have been suggested. bc a lot of these issues might crop up regardless of whether or not we want them to

[attr="class","text"]
tho , since you mentioned higher ups asking if we wanted them manually put in place— did they seem keen on utilizing installed spots?

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","credit"]MILKY

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone"]width:400px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bg"]background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:solid 1px #242424[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font:10px/10px 'Poppins'; color:#eee; min-height:10px; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 60px 30px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top b"]font-size:30px; line-height:25px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top img"]width:70px; height:70px; float:left; margin-right:10px; border-radius:100px; border:5px solid #333; margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#ccc; padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text"]min-height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text div"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:10px; border-radius:30px; margin-top:5px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag"]text-align:center; margin-top:5px; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .credit"]position:absolute; font:bold 12px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); top:15px; right:-25px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 23:24:46 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunscomms"]

MESSAGING:[break]GYM LEADER GC

gym leader group chat

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

NOAH FABER says...[break][break]
i think its more like
[break]
if we think we can use it defend our cities better
[break]
or lik if we already have one of them
[break]
we could get training. battle and safety
[break]

sent 12/3

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunscomms .msgs div"]font-size:11.5px;display:inline-block;padding:10px 15px 10px 15px;margin-bottom:10px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-radius:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunscomms .credit"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunscomms .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 23:40:20 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","top"]
GL GC [break]
@lama.bean

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","text"]
LAM says... [break]
that makes sense. thnks for clarifying, i wasn’t sure if it was from the angle of like, gently promoting the practice.

[attr="class","text"]
learning how to work with it for safety is prob crucial. esp if they keep popping up like daisies

[attr="class","text"]
using it for defense tho… maybe it’d be feasible. if we can manage to, yk, accommodate for size lmao. otherwise that’s whole lotta potential property damage, and risk of gutting cities from the inside out

[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=".phone"]width:400px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bg"]background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:solid 1px #242424[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font:10px/10px 'Poppins'; color:#eee; min-height:10px; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 60px 30px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top b"]font-size:30px; line-height:25px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top img"]width:70px; height:70px; float:left; margin-right:10px; border-radius:100px; border:5px solid #333; margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#ccc; padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text div"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:10px; border-radius:30px; margin-top:5px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag"]text-align:center; margin-top:5px; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .credit"]position:absolute; font:bold 12px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); top:15px; right:-25px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 23:58:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]GL GROUP CHAT

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
fernando silph [break]
@fernando.silph

[attr="class","comment"]

There are valid concerns with the utilization and implementation of POWER SPOTS. However, they are appearing, whether we like it or not. Managing them, as we have with other phenomenon will prove imperative as Hoenn continues to face active and evolving threats.

[break][break]

We believe the MEGALOPOLANS utilized DYNAMAXED ULTRA BEAST during the MEGALOPOLAN INVASION. As a trainer who served on the frontlines, I will attest to their potency. It took the League’s best and brightest just to match up, and even then we sustained irreplaceable losses.

[break][break]

For transparency, the SLATEPORT GYM will be rebuilt to accommodate an ARTIFICIAL POWER SPOT. Those who wish to abstain, please redirect interested trainers to visit for a hands on demonstration.

[break][break]

For my own curiosity, how many of you utilize MEGA EVOLUTION, Z-MOVES, or TERASTALLIZATION? And among those, how many of you understand, at a biological level, what happens to a Pokemon during that process? How about the long term effects they have on said Pokemon?

[break][break]
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 0:23:05 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

NAVY says...[break][break]
Going to message Goode about this. We're all responsible for defending our cities. We need to all be on the same page to do that. I hope she will have someone compile all the League knows about Dynamax and send it to everyone here.
[break]
Until then, I can't say much. Hands are tied. Galar has had it as a part of their battle circuit for years. There are former pro trainers from Galar in Hoenn. You can talk to them about Dynamax.
[break]
That aside...
[break]
I urge the rest of you not to follow Gym Leader 's example, if they haven't appeared naturally.

There are ways to contain dynamaxed Pokemon without using dynamax yourself. I cannot speak to the war with the Ultra Beasts, but I can speak to years of experience fighting during the Ancient Tomb incident.

The strategy that worked best for me was pinning them down with Anchor Shot, followed up by a strong Pokemon toppling them. If you get them on their side or their back, size doesn't matter much.

Of course, I am just a kid from Slateport.

I'm sure a genius like GL Silph could come up with even better strategies. :)

But this isn't about what it can do to the Pokemon, Silph, and you know it.

Every time someone dynamaxes, Rocket or League, they're playing into the skeletal dragon's hands.
[break]

sent at X:XXpm, 12/X

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunscomms .msgs div"]font-size:11.5px;display:inline-block;padding:10px 15px 10px 15px;margin-bottom:10px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-radius:25px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,434 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 0:23:11 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
hideo kino [break]
@hid8o

[attr="class","comment"]
Do we have any built-in way to keep Rocket from taking them?[break][break]

Or just using them?[break][break]

Gotta make sure because Littleroot's already been attacked by Rocket before.[break][break]

I'm all for having one at the Littleroot Gym, but I want to be sure it won't just put Littleroot in more danger than it's meant to stop.[break][break]

Plus, you know, other stuff might try to use the power spot.[break][break]

Like what @cloudchaser ( ) mentioned.

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,042 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 2:17:31 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
josh devlin [break]
@raikougoesfast

[attr="class","comment"]

My sentiment exactly. The Power Spot above my Racing Grounds is one I'd really prefer to have removed. We have no idea how to do that, though, and I'm tempted to just straight-up ban Dynamax Bands from the Racing Grounds until we have a better understanding of their health effects.[break][break]

I need to deliver a report on the Wilds to soon anyway. I'll ask her for her thoughts and see if she can come down to my Gym, and possibly some of the others nearby, to take a look. If there's anyone who can help us understand, it's her and .[break][break]

Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, and Terastallization are important to utilize as trainers. And Pokémon racing, but that's an aside I won't go into here. Their effects on Pokémon are well-documented and have been shown to be safe. If we can show that Dynamax Energy is as safe as Infinity Energy and the like, absolutely. We need more information about it.[break][break]

I was in that Galar, too. If Dynamax was as dangerous there was it is in the real world, prospects aren't too good for meaningfully implementing it safely. I think it is an important tool in the war, but safety is key. I think it is more important we find tools for defending against it than utilizing it ourselves. Just my two PD.[break][break]

Sorry to get a little off topic, but has anyone invited the new Minor League Gym Leaders in here yet? and have been doing wonderful with their new Gyms. If you have space on your roster, I highly, highly recommend offering Desiree a promotion to the Major League. As someone who came up from the Minor League, she is exactly the kind of person we are looking for.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 10:20:27 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
andrea vaneau [break]
@dragonborn27

[attr="class","comment"]
no power spots in my gym as far as I know. do I want a power spot? idk. fallarbor is a small town, so having giant pokemon there could be trouble. has this dynamax thing been tested? do we know it's safe? the only reason we know megas, z moves and internationalization are safe is because people have been using them for a while.[break][break]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
andrea vaneau [break]
@dragonborn27

[attr="class","comment"]
sorry my auto correct is weird. I meant to say terastallization[break][break]

btw happy early bday !!![break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 19:08:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
alexei ivanov [break]
@cloudchaser

[attr="class","comment"]
In the meantime I wouldn’t mind sharing this ‘power spot’ thing with Lilycove , because we have to understand how this works first and foremost and if it’ll have long-term effects on any Pokémon that actively use (and indubitably abuse) these ‘power spots’, because what if there are detrimental effects to too much exposure to something we don’t fully understand?[break][break]

To answer your question , Mega Evolution is the one that’s frequently used—pretty sure you saw what went down at the race earlier in the year. It wasn’t easy hanging onto that Mega Salamence, you know, but then again most everyone knows what Mega Evolution is, and can use it safely without harmful side-effects…[break][break]

Z-moves, I know the concept of, but have yet to actively use one myself. Tera—that new one, I have to look into it.[break][break]

When it comes to Mega Evolution, well, the deeper a human’s bond with their Pokémon, the stronger it gets… but that’s not to say it has its own backlash effects as well if kept up for too long. I’ve witnessed this happening myself.[break][break]

See that’s what I’m concerned about. I still have the lore from… from that time in the pocket dimension(?) Hammerlocke, and I have it on good information who were also there in ‘that’ Hammerlocke that this… this ‘dynamaxing’ thing is going to be bad juju in the long run.[break][break]

See gets me, put the rift to Ultra Space and whatever these ‘power spots’ are capable of plus the chance of either that little tiny murder paper or that huge spaceship-like beast emerging from the rift over here, and we’re going to have a legitimate kaiju situation on our hands.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:56:05 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

gym leader group chat

[break][break]

[attr="class","msgs"]

NOAH FABER says...[break][break]
idk about a biological lvl but i sorta get that it draws on their energy
[break]
tera seems kinda diff tho. just my gut feeling.
[break]
msging the commissioner and the science dept
[break]
seeing what they can tell us about it is a good idea ya
[break]

sent 12/3

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 8:05:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
cian maher [break]
@cianyoubelieveit

[attr="class","comment"]
Apologies for the late reply, was occupied with a few challenges.[break][break]

Think the POWER SPOTS should be looked at similarly to other phenomenons we already utilize. They're already appearing, and I can attest that Team Rocket will not hesitate to use it for their own gain. If we don't adapt, I worry we will fall behind.[break][break]

No POWER SPOTS have appeared in Rustboro as of yet but THE WEATHER GYM will be rebuilt as well to accommodate an ARTIFICIAL POWER SPOT. We plan on using it as a learning tool as well as a fortification tool for Rustboro should we ever need it.[break][break]

It would be good if we could schedule a time for the gym leaders to meet for a training session of sorts once ready.[break][break]

Again, we cannot fall behind.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 9:24:42 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
desiree blooms [break]
@electricdaisyprincess

[attr="class","comment"]
hi all 💗✨ thank u for inviting me to this and sorry for replying so late! i left my phone in my penthouse when i went to tend to my gardens, and i had to get caught up on quite a lot too. i look forward to meeting all of you i haven't met yet in here! 💕[break][break]

the battles i saw online of dynamaxing in the galarian circuit were so dazzling, but i don't know what i'm looking for when it comes to the power spots all of you are speaking of. i.. don't think there is one at the psychedelic chateau currently, and i don't really know how they work, but i'd ask the members of the elite four if they know anything about one since it's not that far from their facilities in evergrande maybe? 💖[break][break]

but my thoughts on if i want to use it are torn. if it's anything like the phenomena of mega evolution and terastalization, i'd be more than willing to put on a beautiful show! ✨ but if it's damaging to my blossoming babies, or the grand scheme of things, i'd like to refrain if that's okay. i don't really know the lore all of you are speaking of, though i'm open to learning! so sorry if i seem kinda out of the loop. i've only lived in hoenn for five months, so i kind of am with most things ngl (ಥ _ʖಥ)[break][break]

❗❗ i'll try to keep up with this chat the best i can in between my live shows and stuff, thoo! i don't want to be the only one that ends up not using it, and if its what's best for hoenn i'm open to it 💕 but i don't feel i'm established enough to have strong opinions about it, i'm only a rookie minor league gym leader after all teehee and i fr didn't know this kinda thing existed before.. thirty minutes ago? maybe an hour? idk lol, its weird to think one of my cuties could turn to the size of a house. a lil terrifying too.[break][break]

oh and , you're so nice for that. but i'm just so busy with things going on, i'd like to stay in the minor league for a while longer. 💛 i want to get a couple more badges before i consider inquiring further too, just to prove to myself that i'm ready for that. and helping run a city seems like a lot of work when you really think about it! ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 19:53:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
elise calcifet [break]
ghostlywitchprincess

[attr="class","comment"]
Thank you and all of you for the invitation. I will wish you a happy early birthday for you as well, Mr. Devlin. I also apologize for responding a little late since I left my phone at my office before I took care of an appointment at the embassy. [break][break]

In my country, Dynamaxing is a proud tradition that most of their gym leaders follow, but not anyone follows Dynamaxing. I've read up to mentions of Power Spots being the main topic of concern where I understand 's worry that it will cause trouble for the flying type Pokemon he's caring for at his sanctuary. There's no Power Spot at my minor league gym yet, but if Dynamaxing will be safer for any wild ghost type Pokemon that made their home in Mauville Hills, it will be alright.[break][break]

Nonetheless, it does worry me that Dynamaxing will inevitably fall to Team Rocket's hands, but I agree that we must prepare. I hope that testing it first if a Power Spot does come up would be a good idea.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 7:57:03 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
andrea vaneau [break]
@dragonborn27

[attr="class","comment"]
wooooo new friends!!! welcome to the minor league & [break][break]

I get worrying about rocket using this dynamax thing for evil, but that doesn't justify rushing things to this degree. trying to fight fire with fire will only create more fire 🔥🔥🔥[break][break]

I'm also worried about any potential side effects dynamaxing might have on the pokemon themselves. imagine what would happen to your metabolism if your body suddenly turned gigantic.[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
gym leader gc
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 16:52:09 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","top"]
GL GC [break]
@lama.bean

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","text"]
LAM says... [break]
, id def hesitate to attempt removing it. even if we knew how, it could be unstable.

[attr="class","text"]
, tho i get the sense of urgency and don’t want to make light of it, i do agree with ’s point. implementing asap could also take some trial and error. i mean, construction takes time rite? so what would staying ahead look like between now and the completion of that work?

[attr="class","text"]
for my part, idk about relocating lilycove’s gym to where the spot is located, but i def intend to work with it and figure out to secure it and make safe use of it, as well as prevent misuse. , to ur point, im happy co-op use of this spot for the time being with fortree.

[attr="class","text"]
o, and welcome and !

[attr="class","tag"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights