Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 21:49:00 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

Back at the Mantine Suffering, trying to get all the tricks done once again. Today was the day for the STARMIE 720. Would Aidan be able to make it or would he fail at it like he has failed at things his entire life?[break][break]

b7KxE9rd

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN SUCCEEDS!

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]
1,750 + (Total: 13,350)

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:33:31 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Finally succeeding in the trick, Asher was riding that high of victory for several minutes. And the Mantine beneath him couldn't blame him. After over seven tries, he finally succeeded. But he wasn't done! There was one more trick to try. The mother of all Mantine surfing tricks. And when he told the Mantine what he was going to try...the Pokemon started to sweat profusely. Oh, this may not be good.

Trick: Magikarp Splash (fail)

Gz_inkrg

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:43:42 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

SPLOSH!

Why was he doing this? The Raichu would make an angry cry in protest. "If you don't like it, get back in your ball" Josh told Lightning, but the Raichu would make a face, too stubborn to go back in its ball.

Magikarp Splash it is.

@tag

rxKESE9O

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:50:40 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
Shades, 2750pts so far!
You know, taking another five minutes, Ashley just enjoyed... not doing the Magikarp Splash and face getting slapped by the waves. As he would emerge from the waves, he wondered if it was even worth it, getting back on that Mantine to do the unattainable.

Yes. Yes it was.

And so Ashley flew that day, Magikarp Splash or bust. Probably bust.

PlcshocH

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 1:20:56 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: MANTINE SURFING

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura pursed her lips at the disappointment of her last failed attempt at the trick, but tightened her jaw in determination after a time.

"Mantine, we can do it! Starmie 720!"

WbpxgkME

Points: 1000 (Primarina Twist) + 5000 (Magikarp Splash) + 2500 (Over-the-Gyarados) = 8500

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 2:12:17 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
She just had to keep going until she cinched the trick. It had worked with the Magikarp Splash after all.

OCbJM5Nk

Attempts OVER-THE-GYARADOS
Total Points: 5000
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 3:12:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Another success!

[break][break]

Ok, with her confidence up again, it’s time to try another STARMIE 720!

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Going for a STARMIE 720 [break][break]

Ke3uOjFC

[break][break]

Total Points: +1,500 (Primarina Twist, Lanturn 360)

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 3:52:00 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Splish splash![break][break]

Over the Gyarados attempt...five? Six? Too many...

[break][break]

[break][break]
tdjKHosc[break]Point Total:[break]1350

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:09:17 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

The next stunt they would attempt to do was a little... twistier than most. Frankly, Cade was really excited to try it. So he sets off on his rental Mantine, finds a good wave, and tries it.

attempts the OVER-THE-GYARADOS!

sIn6Za0r

POINT TOTAL: 6750 PTS
CROWNS: 3

MANTINE SURFING + 🏄

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,102 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:16:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]laughing as hits the water, matias approaches the next wave and easily does his next trick.

"watch and learn!"

OVER-THE-GYARADOS.
XSIloeSe
+ 15,250 POINTS TOTAL

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:20:57 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]There are way too many posts being written about mantine surfing now, so I'm going to try a trick of my own: it's called Phioning it In.[break][break]

Da-dun, tsh.[break][break]

Anyway, here's the Starmie 720.[break][break]

ZgU_0C9X

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]9000 POINTS / Starmie 720

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:37:03 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
After a restless day of doing maintenance and paperwork at his Gym, Josh finally got a break to come out to Splashfest. During his lunch, he had studied videos of the MAGIKARP SPLASH being successfully performed. He felt he had a good grasp on the first half of it, but the second half would be a struggle. The timing needed to coax the midair Splash-like motion out of the Mantine was so tight that it seemed luck-based. It was going to be a matter of him executing the easier half and hoping to luck into the rest. He cast off and mentally crossed his fingers...

aLlhy6Eb
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:39:31 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It weas time to lower expectations. His inability to pull off any of the planned tricks so far was evidence enough. Barnaby sighed, straddling his MANTINE and preparing to surf for what felt like an eternity now.

gzUH1tla
attempting PRIMARINA TWIST
1000 Points
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:41:48 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Having so-so luck for the day, Derek decides to press the issue by going all out when he heads out for the Mantine surfing. Eyeing the waves in order to land himself the big one, he sets out when one begins to form. Launching up into the air, he struggles with the Mantine to try and land a MAGIKARP SPLASH!

xAUoDI3L

- Derek attempts the MAGIKARP SPLASH!
ATTEMPT #16
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:46:20 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

that was not closer.[break][break]

"sigh. let's keep going, hehe!"[break][break]

never give up.[break][break]

MAGIKARP SPLASH.[break][break]

p8rZFH73

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]