TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 12:35:36 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It sure wasn't yesterday, it wasn't the day before, and it sure wasn't the day before that one. But, today might just be the day. Today Tam might finally land an OVER-THE-GYARADOS.
[break][break]
Yes, that's exactly what we said yesterday, and this has been getting repetitive for quite some time now, but he's not the type of person to just give up.

[break][break]
zCGFHtzo

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 7500 PTS [BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: AUTO;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 12:35:49 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

Marshall couldn't believe it. He actually managed to execute a perfect Magikarp Splash. Finally! After all that time and practice![break][break]

Elated, he rode his Mantine out toward deeper water. "All right, buddy. This time, we're going to try the OVER-THE-GYARADOS. You and me, buddy. We got this!"[break][break]

m00uvN02

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

NOTES

+ Mantine Surfing (Total Points: 5000)[break]
+ Successful Tricks: Magikarp Splash

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 12:48:19 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
30 for @surfing
Without the pressure of doing all the tricks, or even winning, it seemed he and Manta-manta were less prone to mistakes.

"Alright!" Locke whooped as they landed. "Another!"

wYbFXtpj
- Attempting PRIMARINA TWIST
- Total points: 11850
- Completed MAGIKARP SPLASH, OVER-THE-GYARADOS, STARMIE 720, PRIMARINA TWIST (x2), LANTURN 360, & GOREBYSS/HUNTAIL SPIN
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 13:15:48 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Did just flip her off?! The cheek, the nerve, the gall, the audacity, and the gumption!
[break][break]
There's only one way to respond to such an egregious offense, and it starts with making her Mantine swim closer her now-fallen friend...
[break][break]
"I'd tell you the same, but you'd probably fall on your face again, flyboy." Smirking, Lia raises her middle finger at him, and with that said and done, she takes her leave – heading for the waves to try yet another MAGIKARP SPLASH. Even in the distance, Angelo can probably still hear her laughing.

[break][break]
S2U7KlLp
[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MAGIKARP SPLASH 🌟[break]
TOTAL SCORE: 2750 POINTS

-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[break]
-Lanturn 360[break]
-Primarina Twist[break]
-Starmie 720[break]
-Over-The-Gyarados[break]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,448 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 13:52:14 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Splish, splash, the attempt is back. Would the Ditto pull off the Magikarp Splash this time?
ty_4Z3Y8
Attempting Magikarp Splash

Point count: 500

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 14:26:48 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

he can still taste the salt water as he breaks through the water again, swimming to the surface. climbing back upon his mantine, another waves comes towards them and they fly into an over-the-gyarados once more.

[attr="class","ooc"]
xCvYgBjT

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,033 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 14:44:47 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]After so many wipeouts and near-misses, Aurelie was almost becoming used to the feeling of falling into the water or upon her long-suffering Mantine's back. She was even getting better at trying to control her fall so she didn't land awkwardly or heavily on an ankle, wrist, hand, or other body part that could be badly injured or broken, which would knock her out of commission at least until the end of the festival. But getting used to failing was cold comfort when one was chasing the most elusive of triumphs, even if it was only a small and private triumph of pulling off a surfing trick that she hadn't even known existed until Splashfest happened.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

ditDttce
Failed the Magikarp Splash
Total points: 6350
Completed the Gorebyss Spin, Lanturn 360 (2), Primarina Twist, Starmie 720, Over-the-Gyarados

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:500px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:500px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 15:10:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he either lands the MAGIKARP SPLASH, or dies.

[attr="class","notes"]Ob3mAE7X

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 15:26:39 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Yesterday she came so close to hitting this fucking trick! Holy shit!

STARMIE 720!

QmPmGEja

trick failed
point total: 1600
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 15:51:51 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Jack splashes water over his face as he bobs up and down on the Mantine. They skim the waves as Jack mentally walks himself through the steps of Over-the-Gyarados. Finding a suitable wave, they launch into the air and the trick begins.

Vi5VXTI7

Mantine Surfing

[break]NOTES: Over-the-Gyarados (+0 pts)[break]Total: 6,000 pts[break]Completed: Primarina Twist, Magikarp Splash
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 16:02:40 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Reeses Puffs, Reeses Puffs...[break]
Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up...[break][break]

...Oh. Sorry, too lost in the spicy sauce of failure.[break]
We're still rolling for a Magikarp Splash, right? Yeah, bro, let's get that L.[break][break]

OUnmxPHC
[break][break]

@tag[break]
1600 pts + ?

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 16:10:24 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Please, RNJesus, or I'll die on this hill!

Magikarp Splash !

lgN4AeSU

trick failed
point total: 4250
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
223 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 16:18:35 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]

Let's.[break][break]

Get.[break][break]

This.[break][break]

Over-the-Gyarados.[break][break]

picGXpiE

@tag[break]
5000 pts + ?

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
high achiever, don't you see? baby, nothing comes for free.
awards
182 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 16:26:01 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lucitop"]
[attr="class","luci"] failure does not suit a fisk well, luciano thinks bitterly as they resurface in the shore. even as he climbs clumsily atop the mantine, he shakes the wet droplets out of his bangs.

[break][break] well, might as well try a MAGIKARP SPLASH once more.

[attr="class","ooc"] bL9D1CgA

[newclass=".luci"]--accent:#B6C4E3; } .luci { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .luci b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .luci i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .luci u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .luci .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .luci .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucitop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#B6C4E3;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 16:36:54 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Perhaps it was time to look up the definition of insanity, for she was doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result.

And yet, she once more tried to perform the MAGIKARP SPLASH

oA59thTi

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]