thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,530 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:28:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]approaching a particular spot, theo wades through a swarm of long seaweed before coming to a drop in the cliff. what awaits beyond is nothing short of a nightmare for someone with thalassophobia. for theo, it is a sight to behold.

beautiful.

kicking his fins, he continues on, venturing into further depths.
4hm1ZKDH
+ ABILITY CAPSULE 7/24

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:33:00 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

(reposted because i accidentally forgot to remove the quote tags the first time and it gave me the same number oop)[break][break]

After picking the first item up, he couldn’t help but wonder about how much he could grab in a single haul.[break][break]

As the image of a familiar serpent quickly rushed towards him, though, he found those thoughts abruptly cut off as he turned his head, blinking beneath the lenses of his goggles as a muffled roar met his ears. He smiled in amusement, nodding and gently holding onto the beast’s burly scales before allowing him to pull him through the waters to show him what he found.[break][break]

_0llMh4e
[break][break]

acquisition logs:[break]

• +1 ability capsule (7/23)
  • +1 pokeball (7/24)
  • +1 item

@tag[break]
+1 pokeball

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:35:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he's eager to test his luck out on day number two. purposefully going to where the field of people is less dense, he takes a breath and forces himself beneath the waves.

[attr="class","notes"]WivCFNck
[break][break]
xo1 devolution stone

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,367 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:48:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Back at it again at the Krispy Kreme![break][break]

Last time Isaac was down here, his wandering eye had lead him to a Pokeball. A beat up, rusted old Pokeball. Not exactly the ideal, if he was being honest. That'd why this time he came prepared. Some stretches to warm him up. An extra deep breath before hitting the waters. And now a dare for Flapjack; bet you can't go so deep, you hit the bottom.[break][break]

Isaac didn't intend on going that far. But he knew Flapjack always responded best to a friendly challenge. She was all too eager to charge down, down, down into the depths of the abyss, cheering and giggling all the while. And Isaac was all too eager to follow.[break][break]

At least, of course, until he saw another sparkle off in the distance. Second verse, same as the first. It was time for another detour on the Dhelmise Express.[break][break]

HLEGfioP

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Event!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
602 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 16:09:48 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Resurfacing after his last attempt, Jack treads water as he sweeps his eyes across the group of divers that had gathered for the event. Watts barked happily as he paddled through the water, entertaining himself by biting at any waves that dared to break near him. With deep breath, Jack does a frontflip and dives back down.

FVMk5iyy

Clamperl Diving

[break]NOTES: Found a pokeball.
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 16:21:36 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel sinks beneath the waves, his clappative cheeks acting as a life buoy as he patrols the surface like an attack boat.

[attr="class","notes"]4ryHrRYF[break][break]

xo1 form change

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,089 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 16:44:49 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]Once more into the breach, thought Aurelie after taking a few moments to catch her breath above the water. After making sure her swimming goggles are tightly secured to her face, she takes another deep breath and dives back down into the sunlit ocean depths. When she was down there earlier, she'd seen another Clamperl not too far from the first one she'd brought up. She hoped the second Clamperl would be just as rewarding as the first.

[attr="class","montag"]

2eTyqiTc
1 blue shard

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 16:45:42 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Diving seemed a much better choice of activity than anything else. Plus, there was always the chance to find something interesting.

He's glad his swimsuit is a body suit as he sinks into the cool waters.

4w3MvIg3
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 16:46:29 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Kee managed to find a friendly Clamperl. Who, with some nice conversation with his Spheal, decided they wanted to join him. That was fine. If the Clamperl wanted to evolve into a Huntail, that'd be great, but Gorebyss was interesting as well. Either way, they were his fourth water type pokemon. Hopefully he didn't run into another cool or interesting water type. The shirtless blonde continued to search for riches under the sea. He focused more in the rocky areas and the places with the most coral. Though he was also careful not to disturbe the area too much. Both him and his Spheal waved at some Lumina and Luvdisc, who all swam around him before leaving him be. Who knew that the beaches around Slateport would be so full of Pokemon? Or the harbor for that matter. Well, there was sure to be surprises somewhere in here...

(found and empty Pokeball)

ja27hbqX
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I cut like a knife so I hope you're alright seeing blood.
awards
8,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 17:07:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
CLAMPERL DIVING
Do you know how long it takes to drown, Cillian?

A couple of minutes. Maybe more depending on how long you could hold your breath. Cillian's trained for that, taken diving lessons and consumed every bit of safety material he could get his hands on. It doesn't make him feel any better about the great blue expanse of the ocean.

He has to psych himself up before each dive, taking a few minutes to run over protocol before he slips into the water and dives toward the bottom.

2BrZ9FC9

TOTAL LOOT
+ POKEBALL, + INCENSE

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 17:09:13 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

They were back again.

Her Swampert was loving diving into the salty water to go treasure hunting, however the last time she’d gone underwater she’d found nothing.

This time, though, she was ready.

Snapping the goggles over her eyes, she then took a deep breath and followed after the rambunctious Water-type, wondering what the hell she was going to find this time around…

tPcqisBJ

1 pokéball; 25 July dive

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,838 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 17:16:21 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He’d come out a little earlier today, but without his Swampert Ryujin (as she was busy sunbathing somewhere back on the shore, how… how petty) and he snorted a bit.

At least some of his more ‘behaved’ Pokémon were out by a certain snow cone stand, hanging around and making sure that people paid for the snow cones that were selling out like hotcakes…

Maybe buying that small business was a good idea, they’re really raking it in now… he thought as he jackknifed into the water, letting his long hands do the searching through the murky depths…

5xkJWRMu

1 ability capsule; 25 July dive

@tag
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 17:26:59 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

An abandoned pokeball isn't the only thing lost among the depths.[break][break]
Still underwater, Luka and Madeleine continue to hunt for treasure before her breath runs out. There's so much more to see than simply riches under the surface: there's a bounty of sea life all around them! Schools of Luvdisc flock around them, and timid Horsea flit away on paper-thin fins. In the distance, Luka can swear she spots the shadow form of a giant Wailord swimming languidly away.[break][break]
But she can only hold her breath for so long. Luka's hand closes indiscriminately around something shiny and brings it with her to the surface, breaking the water with a hair flip right out of the little mermaid.

[break][break]

[break][break]
CMt17n9i
[break]
 1x pokeball[break] 1x egg tutor

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 18:06:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Today's dive was much like the last; all around festival-goers swam in the offshore shallows, combing the ocean floor and rock crevices for signs of good loot.

Barnaby did much the same, although he focused his search around a bright patch of coral. He figured quite a few things could be hidden beneath the finger-like branches and fan-shaped extrusions, so, he took his time carefully exploring the area.

7Pyo_n9m
found a TM/TR! 🤿

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 18:14:28 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

It was yet again time to dive. She’d been rather lucky last time. But could she be as lucky as her first time? She doubted it. But there was naught to do but try.

And so she dived beneath the waves. Lungs immediately started to scream for air. But she would not give. She was set on getting the best price possible, and so she scoured the seafloor until her lungs could do no more. And that was when panic set in and she grabbed the first thing she could before ascending.

TNz5UddE

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB