6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 18:51:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle's greed comes in different forms, and while they rarely manifest in material need, they sometimes do when it awakens the completionist in him.

the trip underwater has to have some sort of value in it. he can't just come in, get a memorabilia or two, and then leave. that would ruin the sense of adventure in this.

besides, a clamperl was barely a treasure. there has to be more they can find under there.

1P|qt84P

7/23 - 54 / gacha clamperl
7/24 - 28 / level tutor

@tags
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 18:53:46 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It’s during times like these that Tam is reminded of being told to look for the silver lining. Let’s see…
[break][break]
Pro: Slateport harbour is clean and the ecosystem seems to be thriving. With this many people suddenly taking an interest in diving in the area, it’s likely that it will stay that way for some time.
[break][break]
Con: More people means more trash, which in turn means that the beach will be a disaster by the time the Splashfest is done. Rangers like will likely gladly help with the clean up, but those like @bobby probably not so much.
[break][break]
It’s all about balance, right?
[break][break]
Anyway, those are the thoughts that occupy Tam’s mind while diving in search of “treasure”.

[break][break]
cKS4EmGG

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[break]
23.07 | 41 - EGG TUTOR[break]
24.07 | 70 - INCENSE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 18:59:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she comes back the next day with a goal: find more treasure.

this time, she's slightly more comfortable in the water. in fact... she only looks over her shoulder twice during the dive.

and she takes a little more time to find a good spot, eyes scanning for something sparkly. when she finds a hint of something, she kicks herself down to the sand and begins burrowing her hands into the soil. a few seconds pass before something is found. and when she resurfaces, she stares down at her hand, fingers slowly opening to reveal her latest find.

0IiLsTtI
7.23 - 56 ; blue shard
7.24 - 6 ; pokeball

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 19:47:33 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

they found something, but she can't say it's valuable.[break][break]

still, it's something, and it's surprising to find anything down here. maybe it wasn't just some sort of scam. maybe she could find more things down here, and get her money's worth. so nudging the greninja, she urges him to swim deeper in the water.

[break][break]
dnEWU5ub

@tag[break]
+1 pokeball

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 20:16:57 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
at the surface, aaron lifts his hand out of the water and examines the item he got on his first dive. a fucking beer bottle? he thinks, face scrunching up. turning it over in his hand, it slowly dawns on him that it's an ability capsule. "oh. oh shit. nice."[break][break]
"okay, ellie, let's gooo!"
[break][break]
they dive back under, aaron greedily sticking his free hand out to grab something.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + got big pearl

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
J1vZROq6

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 20:17:40 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

It didn't take long before Lightning would alert him to the presence of a Clamperl resting in the depths. Tickling it in order to get it to open up, Josh would peek inside. To Josh's surprise though, the Clamperl he had found did not actually have anything he could take back. Just its usual pearl. Sure, he could probably yoink the pearl and maybe sell it, but he had no interest in stealing it from a Pokemon that likely wasn't part of the competition.

So with that, he sealed Clamperl back up and would return to the surface for air before diving again. But he felt a pain on his foot... What was that? Lightning had begun fighting with something behind him, and he stopped to see that the Clamperl from before had clamped onto his foot!

@tag

e|CuRSZJ
Blue Shard

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 20:36:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Back at it again at the Krispy Kreme. Mint's little break from diving is well deserved. A sweet new friend sits with him, cooing every so often for a french fry which Mint gladly offered. "Ready for another round? You gotta help me find crowns ok?" he said, gesturing at someone as they walked by wearing one.

The little Clamperl seemed to understand and Mint dropped them into the water before affixing his own equipment and jumping in after them.

vJFgNZiz

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:16:09 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
72 for @diving
"I warned you not to go so fast!"

The scolding was tinged with worry as hoisted Cramo-Cramo again, trying to dislodge whatever the poor bird had tried to Swallow. The Heimlich wasn't exactly made for performing in the water, so it took a few more increasingly-panicked attempts before the object finally flew out of their Cramorant's beak-dropping back into the water with a splash before bobbing back to the surface.

fU5S7V0i
+1 blue shard
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 22:29:10 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Yesterday, they had made it out of the water with a strange disc in her Mantyke’s mouth, which had apparently turned out to be one of those move tutors. Hopefully, today their “treasure” will seem less like litter found in the bottom of the ocean, because by this point she can’t help but wonder if the event’s organisers will actually pick up all the leftover prizes when this is all over or just leave them there…
[break][break]
Oh well! If anything, it’s pretty fun, and not knowing what she’ll find is kind of exciting!
[break][break]
With a smile, Lia dives down, her Mantyke swimming by her side.

[break][break]
7utbQ7qi
[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
23.07 | 43 EGG TUTOR[break]
24.07 | 24 POKEBALL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 22:31:44 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]

encouraged by her previous find, orchid decides to keep diving. peering at the waters around her, she looks for the next place to dive to. surely, there would be something else below, and she didn’t see a reason not to go. besides, collecting more could always be useful in the future, somehow.
kpmaiyxA

CLAMPERL DIVING #2[break]
+1 mega shard
[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 0:38:55 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Happy Shalin was able to perform the most difficult trick in the "Basic" section of the trick list. "Difficult" would be next, with the Primarina Twist. That would be the first one she would have to pay close attention to, as it was the first one that required her to leap off the Mantine and land back on it. For now, she would celebrate with a swim on Levy's back, through the winding coral fields of Slateport Bay.

This time, rather than approach from the west side, she had her Milotic take a detour to the east side of the treasure field. With there not being a cloud in the sky, the coral reefs guarding the field were even more beautiful than they were yesterday! She saw something shiny buried beneath the sand and lifted it out...
7I4Ih8|s

Received "TM/TR" x 1!
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:43:08 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Despite how scary going underwater could be, the act of Clamperl diving seemed to be almost therapeutic. The feeling of being submerged was quite nice when Elaine realized just how it had felt. It was like the tumult of the world around her had been shut out as she and her wetsuit were all surrounded by water.

At least, that was what she had realized when she finally decided to try diving for the first time.

"Well, time to go back in."

After quickly saying that, she dove back in underwater, wondering what she would find.

2|9_9kcS
07.24: 47-Ability Capsule
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:49:20 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
The last thing Maverick wanted to do is face his fears. The fear of drowning was the one thing that he feared the most. Yet, the trainer wanted to partake in this activity in hopes to win big. His anxiety was through the roof, but he did his best to keep his composure. Crimson colored orbs glared at the diving instructor, giving them a firm nod that he was ready. Heart race, though thankfully he had a divers gear to keep him from fully drowning. Maverick swallowed, quickly grabbing the first thing he found and returning to the surface. One day at a time. He will concur this fear.

nvbiCa46
Congrats! You won an x1 egg tutor!
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:05:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar
another dive and a face full of bubbles and brine. his urshifu swims next to him, body more powerful than his with surging strides and kicks toward the sea bottom.

in times like these, noah realizes how lucky they are to coexist creatures like these. creatures that could overturn their society in seconds, but choose not to.

he grabs something from the sands. beads of grit skirt off into ribbons as noah kicks away.

7CFPTxsJ
+ pokeball

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:53:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Diving was a much calmer activity to pass the time with.

Clawing back down into the ocean, the reporter craned her head around every piece of coral that laid along the oceanic floor, eyes wide with sparks of curiosity. If there were clampearls located here, she wondered what else she might find.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

Dntlkv0y
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]