lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 5:56:27 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

wow, not a pokeball. a little capsule this time, although she'll be slightly concerned about the contents. that's a future marisol problem. [break][break]

back down they go.

[break][break]
lIL3Ewjq

[break]
+4 pokeball[break]
+1 devolution[break]
+1 z-crystal[break]
+1 gachapon[break]
+1 blue shard[break]
+1 ability capsule

@tag

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 7:28:32 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Day after day, Angelo is drawn to the gentle waves of the ocean that houses the event with his Floatzel bounding by his side. It's going to feel weird not coming back to the beach every day once this things is over...

At least he's getting a lot of diving practice in for Nautica jobs.

PHw9x3hd

attempt #10
( 02/08/2022 )

( won a level tutor )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 7:33:49 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Salem tries swimming on his own a little bit, throwing and moving away trash with his psychic abilities until he found a thing and signals Razz.

[break][break]
s0oOzU2f [break]8/2[break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 1 BLUE SHARD
[break]+ 1 DEVOLUTION STONE
[break]+ 1 BIG PEARL (150 PD)
[break]+ 1 FORM CHANGE
[break]+ 1 POKEBALL
[break]+ 1 ABILITY CAPSULE
[break]+ 1 MEGA SHARD
[break]+ 1 gachapon clamperl

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 7:43:34 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
It's a busy day for the captain today, so the sun's still casting its rays from under the horizon when Skyler dips into the waters, searching for her daily treasure. Today she's by herself, so she doesn't bother with diving equipment or safety regulations - she didn't need those anyway.

Holding on to Lapras, they both make their way down to the bottom.

lpyDoy85
@
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 8:15:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

SPLASHFEST

AMONG THE TREASURES planted on the ocean floor, the technical moves prove to be the most popular. in comparison, the level tutors seems to be skipped. so fernando replaces them accordingly.

23.07 | MOVE TUTOR
24.07 | BLUE SHARD
25.07 | SALAC BERRY
26.07 | POKEBALL
27.07 | TM
28.07 | POKEBALL
29.07 | CLAMPERL
30.07 | MEGA SHARD
31.07 | DEVOLUTION STONE
01.08 | POKEBALL
02.08 | LEVEL TUTOR

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
SWeDVWD1

POKEBALL
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 8:52:18 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Her Swampert was lounging nearby.

“What, laughing at me again?” she added, splashing the dual-type with some water.

She then chuckled as the Swampert retaliated, before taking a deep breath and diving beneath the waves to try her luck once more.

lsEFEVw5

1 blue shard; 2 August dive

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 9:03:37 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I know you were laughing at me, shush,” he sighed as the Swampert continued to cackle.

Ryujin had seen the latest attempt that Lars had tried to do via the Magikarp Splash, and failed so fantastically it was a miracle he was still alive considering the height he fell from—

“Thanks for the vote of confidence, you little shit,” he added as the dual-type’s cackling only grew louder as he dove underneath the waves again, this time intentionally, to look for something.

YvLGVruc

1 pokéball; 2 August dive

@tag

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 9:48:46 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
33 for @diving
A new day called for a new strategy!

Fee-Fee's long, serpentine body would be perfect for combing the ocean floor for shinies-so long as he didn't Attract anything else in the process!

i2RRvBzf
+1 salac berry
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 12:40:50 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
they can still do this all day.
[break][break]
or so katherine wants to believe, at least. she's not willing to give up any time soon at the very least. she'd conquered the dunk tank and the surfing challenge-- this should be the easiest of them. it won't conquer her.
kIMvziYA

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 13:58:33 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The nice thing about this activity was no matter what, he'd always get something out of it. Whether big or small, there was always a reward waiting for him (or rather, his Greninja) at the bottom of the water.

Though he did consider getting his Ambipom to help out with this. She was always handy at finding good stuff. Whether or not it was hers to take.

ewkSZhno
Pokeball obtained

Rewards (so far):
Salac Berry x1
Pokeball x4
Gacha Clamperl x1
Forme Change x1
TM/TR x1
Move Tutor x1
Blue Shard x1
Egg Tutor x1
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 15:35:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he needs more to the collections. he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants. it's not like there's a limit on how many times he can dive down to get something nice.

maybe something that works nice as a souvenir for the event, if not something expensive. he's not even asking for anything special as long as it's not trash.

going in deep again with his phione, kyle looks for more treasure.

71ZQNymX

7/23 - 54 / gacha clamperl
7/24 - 28 / level tutor
7/25 - 68 / incense
7/26 - 36 / move tutor
7/27 - 60 / blue shard
7/28 - 1 / pokeball + crown
7/29 - 80 / salac berry
7/30 - 66 / incense
7/31 - 89 / z-crystal
8/1 - 11 / pokeball
8/2 - 94 / big pearl (100 PD)

@tags
[/quote]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 15:42:09 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

…How many Pokeballs was that, now?[break]
Was that the fourth?[break][break]

Not that he’d complain about it, in any case. A free find was a free find, after all, but as he tucked the capsule away for safekeeping, he found the surroundings a bit less plentiful than they had been just a small time ago. Perhaps it was due to the influx of new divers partaking in the festivities for some time, but he paid little mind of it.[break][break]

It just meant that he had to find another sweet spot.[break][break]

So, with another, cursory glance through the area for any other objects, he made his way back to the Gyarados waiting for him. Yet again, he held onto the scales of his beastly form while riding alongside him before eventually tapping his neck to stop and begin searching again.[break][break]

VY1aJbb4
[break][break]

acquisition logs:[break]

• +1 ability capsule (7/23)
  • +1 pokeball (7/24)
  • +1 mega shard (7/25)
  • +1 clamperl (7/26, selling in shop)
  • +1 blue shard (7/27)
  • +1 ability capsule (7/28)
  • +1 pokeball (7/29)
  • +1 pokeball (7/30)
  • +1 devolution stone (7/31)
  • +1 pokeball (8/1)
  • +1 ability capsule (8/2)
  • +1 item

@tag[break]
+1 ability capsule

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 15:45:00 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
You know, this kind of thing was rather relaxing. He could get used to it-- oh, Hydra was looking pissy. Maybe better switch to someone a little less angry.

QestiZcl

23July2022 - obtained SALAC BERRY !
I FUCKED IT I HIT EDIT INSTEAD OF QUOTE IM SORRY
27July2022 - obtained GACHA CLAMPERL !
30July2022 - obtained GACHA CLAMPERL !
02August2022 - obtained Z-CRYSTAL !

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,031 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 15:45:52 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]Aurelie was really getting used to this wonderful luxury of diving every day beneath the surface of the water to find treasure. She was starting to see why people dreamed of living at the beach or next to the ocean, where they could enjoy the sea and sand every day. It was going to be strange when the Splashfest festival was over and all the fun activities associated with it were over.

Just another reason to enjoy it as much as possible while it lasted, right?

[attr="class","montag"]

p1qNa|X3
Found a blue shard
Total loot: 3 mega shards, 2 blue shards, 1 egg tutor, 2 pokeballs, 1 TM/TR, 1 crown, 1 salac berry

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
587 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 15:53:45 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Surfacing from his latest dive, Jack looks around in confusion. Watts was no longer swimming nearby and Jack spun in the water, panic rising in his chest. After a quick scan of the surroundings, Jack spotted the Boltund farther down the beach, floating with . What an asshole, Jack thinks to himself as the panic fades and a smile spreads across his face. He dives back down again.

Ju0pgyMk

Clamperl Diving

[break]NOTES: Found a move tutor.