POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 18:39:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Ok, it's time to get serious. The heat of the competition is making him want to give it his all more so than just collect crowns. But more than anything...seeing his friends doing so well, he's getting competitive. He wants to fight them. It may not go well since he's not good at one the fly stuff but he's already quickly pulling up notes on his phone as the next contest prompt is announced. [break][break]

Music began to intro and Mint is running to position before taking a deep breath and centering himself. Behind him, looming protectively is the fierce Straciatella, her mere presence dropping the temperature as light crystalline HAIL stones dropped form the sky. The classic AURORA VEIL douses the walk way in a rainbow of color as Mint walked in time to the beat. [break][break]

[break][break]

As he reached halfway down the catwalk the dangly earring began to sparkle and glow, matching the beautiful AURORA VEIL that glowed over him and Straciatella. [break][break]

[break][break]

"Show them what's up, buttercup." He said accentuating the earring with a simple flip of his hair before blinding light expanded from it, matching something on Straciatella herself. Energy from their bond coalesced, transforming the dual type into something twice her size, and thrice as intimidating. [break][break]

[break][break]

Pop music is accented with a roar, as she flexed muscles before looking directly upwards, at the HAIL and launched a swift RAZOR LEAF. Broken up ice flutters in the summer sun, and both trainer and pokemon strike a pose as the music ends while trying to bring forth a DIAMOND DUST they may not get to see this year. Suck it and . [break][break]

[break][break]

KK2pA|cr
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc u google one anime earring gif and fall in a hole | 100 + 6 + 37 + 75 = 218 total

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
SWIMSUIT CONTEST (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 19:08:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there were very little opportunities to mega evolve his pokemon, but this contest gives him the reason to do so.

he appears on the stage alone, wielding a pool noodle over his shoulders like a club. his entrance is accompanied by a single phrase to be used as the intro for his act.

"battle routine set!"

he saunters in before swinging his arm from overhead to across him, his mega bracelet reacting with the pose.

"execute!"

a pokeball held from a holster from his hip immediately releases a pokemon as he does his pose. the urshifu appears from behind him as a backdrop, it's larger constitution allowing for it to happen.

it swipes its claws as it appears, working its magic as it displays a fury of strikes to amaze, each of them having a trailing water particle effect on them.

vCxUKEiF

@tags
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 21:26:19 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
There is no discernible change to Skyler's wardrobe this round except for the fact that there is more of it.

Refusing the be caught off-guard again, the captain had watched the announcer like a hawk while weaving through the crowd and collecting little souvenirs along the way. A cheap flower crown there, a Ducklett floater there. Some were cast aside to land in a terribly confused onlooker's lap, while others bulked up her tiny collection.

By the time she'd made it to the runway, her outfit was ready and her bottle of liquor discarded. Empty and done. Much like Skyler herself, after having consumed its contents. 

She fumbles right before her grandiose entrance, reminded at the last second that she was supposed to Mega Evolve one of her pokemon. So when the curtains part, they reveal a furiously victorious grin and a flash of red.

Along with the entirety of her outfit.

A halfway limp Ducklett floater hangs around her waist - as if in shame - while streaks of sunscreen decorate her face à la Braveheart. The image of her brandishing an old plastic spade lasts all of one second before the flash of red materializes into a Lopunny. 

Clarabelle, the aforementioned, doesn't need to take a look around, even with her eyepatch. Scarred swaths between patches of fur bunch, and Skyler is gracefully lifted into the bunny's arms with a squeak that she would never admit, not in a million years, to be hers. 

Mega Evolution takes place midstage, the Lopunny's shape effortlessly bulking up like a tidal wave that has forgotten where shore is. 

Skyler manages a hurried hair flip (well, more or less - her fingers get snagged up in her messy curls, but the intention's there) before Mega Clarabelle hops up and out into the middle of the crowd in a slow-motion worthy jump.

She was a bunny on a mission: to get her captain to a cool place, preferably where she'd be able to sleep it off - if the soft snores are anything to go by.

DwYU1Osk
265 + 84 = 349
swimsuit contest #3
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 23:07:36 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Then came the Megas. One by one, each act was a spectacular show of mega mastery. Josh shuffled through his pack, but couldn’t find his old Blastoise stone. Seems it got misplaced in the move, which was a problem. He would have to find it later. But that left him with the question of what of his Pokemon he could use for his next appeal. Since this was based off showing off a swimsuit, perhaps it was best to stick with another Water Pokemon...

So for his next act, he would bring out a very disinterested looking Swampert.

"Dunamus, let's go!"

Hoping for the best, he would begin his stride across the ramp by activating his Mega Gauntlet as Dunamus would begin to transform behind him.

As they hit the edge of the ramp though, Josh realized he wasn't sure what to actually do now that they were here. He needed something big, something flashy! Something to showcase the swimsuit apparently, but something... Impressive!

Apparently in their shared mindspace thanks to Mega Evolution, Dunamus would happen to hear "something impressive" and would wholeheartedly support this desire as the Mega Swampert would suddenly pick up his Trainer.

"Hey Dunamus, what are you doi-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG-"

The Ranger couldn't finish his sentence before the Mega Swampert would yeet him into the air. Yes. I'm serious. Full blown yeeted. That was what the Swampert thought he had meant by "impressive" and "showing off the swimsuit". The poor guy was still screaming as he rocketed upwards through the air, likely wowing onlookers because damn, how does any human being fly that fast? He could scarcely see a thing as he shot up far, far too high. But finally his momentum would stall and he would come to a standstill in the air. Struggling to catch his breath, his gaze would dart off to the side and stare. Staring as if looking at a camera being watched through by Arceus himself. Or whatever god might be watching his misfortune and cackling.

“Well, this is how I die.”

And then he began to fall back down. Hoping to slow his momentum and try to direct himself towards the sea, he would tuck and roll. Of course to an onlooker, it would look like he was performing tricks! But in truth he was just desperately trying to survive. But death would not come for our dear Ranger on this day, as a strong jet of water would stop his momentum as it engulfed him. Apparently the Swampert had no intentions of killing him, judging by the jet of water that had saved him, stopping the velocity and preventing any disastrous consequences.

As the jet of water carrying him would come back down towards the stage, Josh wasn't able to hold his breath much longer as he would ram through, finding himself sprawling in the air in a way that looked like an intentional acrobatic side-flip into a tucked frontflip before he landed on his feet at the edge of the stage.

"Remind me to never bring you to a Contest again" was the last thing Josh managed to get through the Mega-induced mind connection between the two before the Swampert transformed back to normal and the water jet it had been spewing would come down on top of him. Leaving him soaking wet.

Grb4hiVV

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 3:39:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she takes the stage with a different pokemon. this time, it's another ghost.

a small stone dangles against her chest, faceted into a pretty silver necklace. it shines in the light and for a moment, her sableye pauses to stare at it. little gremlin and its gems...

the purple ghost makes a grab for a necklace, then, and illeana grins.

all according to plan!

she tosses the necklace up as the gremlin jumps into the air. and as a flash of red follows the contact with the mega stone embedded into the necklace, her sableye lands with a snicker.

the sableye grins from behind its giant scarlet gem, sparkling eyes and shit eating grin magnified behind the facets. it shifts, then, and illeana steps up to pose at the end of the runway. her sableye hands over the gem for her pose, choosing to climb up onto her shoulder as she bends to rest her elbows on the top of the gem and wink at the crowd.

1TGbgQyX
swimsuit!
total points | 256

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 21:45:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
SWIMSUIT CONTEST
At this point, Gavin is doing this for the pictures he'll later be able to send to his fiancé. Plus, Gavin's possessed of enough vanity to enjoy the show himself.

Being that this was a swimsuit contest, and the theme thus far has centered around water in honor of the Splashfest, Gavin selects a very particular mega stone out of his growing collection. It takes a moment at the Rotomi to dig through his collection for the LAPRAS he'd acquired for Rocket's purposes long ago.

Reaching up to peer over his sunglasses, he gently tugs the pin from the side.

As the Lapras MEGA EVOLVES, she begins to SING, waters created by LIFE DEW coalescing into a visible, glittering circle of notes around her enlarged form. A gentle RAIN DANCE showers the gathered crowd; no doubt welcome in Hoenn's hellish heat.

kXYYeBXk
7 + 100 + 34 + 39
THESE ROLLS LMAO

close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 23:38:35 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]
seeing as orchid lacked a pokémon that could mega evolve, she takes the opportunity to borrow one from contest organizers. after some contemplation, her eyes fall upon a bird. while it’s not pink, orchid believes the contrast of those soft blue feathers could provide some interest. besides, she’d always liked the little flying creatures. she thinks she knows what to do now.

mega-stone wrapped in a necklace, orchid sets off, her temporary companion flying above her as she walks the runway. the altaria is chirping a small, quiet song — just enough to barely be heard by the crowds below.

at the end of the runway, orchid comes to a seemingly sudden stop. the stone upon her necklace begins to glow, and a shimmering explosion breaks out as the bird above her is transformed. mega altaria soars above her now.

orchid positions herself to be hit by the gusts of wind coming off of the bird’s wings, using the wind to her advantage as she poses and revels in the attention. as if that wasn’t enough for her, the bird’s song has risen to new heights, hopefully enchanting the audience before them.

[break][break]
awoImrl_[break]

[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]SWIMSUIT CONTEST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 0:01:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
🔥 after the cooldown comes the flame 🔥

Once the beads of water from the last round were wiped away and his wig was expertly restyled, Barnaby readied himself for his next walk down the runway. Gone was the cooling sensation of liquid on skin - it was time to turn things up a notch!

He wasted no time, confidently sauntering forward in flame-pattern swim briefs as the audience cheered and catcalled. Some of the more perceptive in the group did wonder where his chosen Pokémon was, but weren't left wondering long. As Barnaby struck several charismatic poses (all of which drew the eye to various parts of his toned body) at the rounded pinnacle of the stage, ending with one that highlighted a certain ring on his right hand, a shadow suddenly loomed overhead.

From on high a dark-scaled CHARIZARD swooped down, flames spewing from his mouth as he flew just over the heads of those gathered in the audience, before rounding and hovering over his trainer. This was all timed perfectly so that when Barnaby struck his last pose, his hand outstretched, energy surged from both his ring and a gilded collar fastened around the CHARIZARD's neck. What followed was an astounding transformation.

An overwhelming heat suddenly permeated the stage and surrounding stands, courtesy of the Mega CHARIZARD's Drought ability. It turned the already sweltering day into a blistering affair. The judges asked for hot and flashy - something Barnaby was more than happy to give.

original roll broke u-u shiv said it was okay to post a screenshot!

581st + 100bonus + 412nd + 983rd
TOTAL: 297 POINTS

hCgriwfj
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 0:34:49 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]
The beautiful gilded collar where a mega stone shines as if a pearl is usually worn by POG Bank’s favourite mascot: Cash Money, the shiny Meowth. Much to Cash Money’s dismay, however, today it’s worn by golden-furred Coin instead.
[break][break]
It might be hard to top the contestant that came before him, but Mars has never had much issue with that (right, ?). When the banker and the small feline step onto the catwalk for the third time, he greets the crowd with a confident smile, and before even taking a step, he points up at the air.
[break][break]

Tiki torches are suddenly lit at both sides of the catwalk, and in the light of their flames, the keystone that is usually worn on his tie pin shines on his wrist with the colours of the rainbow. Today he’s wearing no elegant dress shirt (and no shirt at all, for that matter), so a bracelet will do, won’t it?
[break][break]
The golden Meowth mimics his pose, and when it does, the mega stone and keystone resonate with each other, bringing upon MEGA EVOLUTION.
[break][break]

The Meowth’s lithe form stretches, longer and longer, until becoming… well… the perfect length for limbo!
[break][break]
Yes! Metres ahead, across the catwalk, a pole has been set low, and both Mars and his Meowth sure approach. While upbeat music plays in the background, banker and feline bend backwards to go under the pole in perfect sync, and then, once having crossed with no problem, Mars wraps it all up with one hell of a confident smirk:
[break][break]

[break][break]
That’s how we do it.

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

xLI|A07s[break][break]
ROUND 1: 155 [break]
ROUND 2: 080 [break]
ROUND 3: 074 [break]
TOTAL: 309

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 1:19:24 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: SWIMSUIT CONTEST

[attr="class","kikan"]
Stretching her arms above her head and bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet to pump herself up, Xiura took a moment to steady herself before stepping through the curtain to the runway with her faithful Hatterene beside her. She wore a peony pink one-piece swimsuit with slender shoulder straps and a bodice laced down either side with ribbon. Aesthetic touches of cream-colored lace adorned the bodice, cascading from the waist into a sheer gossamer skirt that fluttered blithely with her movements. Her hair was worn loose, ribbons of the same pale lace threaded through the curlicues of violet-blue. Peony-pink sandals secured at the ankle with lace and pearls completed the ensemble.

Halfway down the runway, she brushed her fingers against the glittering peony earring dangling from her earlobe; at the center of the fully-bloomed flower was a mega stone, glistering with purples and pinks as though lightning had touched its heart.

With this gentle but purposeful gesture, Hatterene shuddered and grew to colossal proportions, thick, billowing clouds of milky-white, peony, and lilac surrounding her like a lightning storm of psychic energy.

At the end of the runway, Xiura blew a kiss and waved to the crowd, smiling serenely as the cloud enveloped her in its crackling embrace. When the cloud dissipated, both Hatterene and Xiura had vanished from sight in an apparent magic trick, only betrayed by a glimpse of cream-colored ribbon disappearing between the curtain's folds.

3JsO1Y1K
60+100+44+30=234

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 3:43:01 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

All the hubbub was actually getting Cade a little... stoked. It reminded him of days battling in the Colosseo, where the crowds therein would go wild for him and his brutal Pokémon battles. Only, this time, they went wild for his body.

Admittedly, he'd stepped away for a drink and had (only semi-consciously) forgotten to get back in time for ROUND 2. Now that he was here for ROUND 3, however, he figured he might as well give it his all. Especially when they offered him his choice of a MEGA STONE and a Pokémon to go along with it. His toothy smirk widens.

Even if he can't walk away with the two, he would not waste this opportunity.

💎 💎 💎

Something bright churns and intensifies within the dark blue of the water behind the runway. Eventually, it reaches a fever pitch before blasting a torrent of water out. As the salty brines rains down from above, emerges from the explosion in a calm stride.

A dark blue, unbuttoned beach shirt ripples backward with the wind. Those who manage to look past his chiseled abs are treated to a pair of loose black beach shorts and Greek-style sandals adorning his feet. Hanging from the side of his shorts, on what appears to be an anchor-like keychain, is a glowing blue MEGA STONE.

And, just as he strikes another deadly pose, his MEGA SHARPEDO rental bursts out from the sea. The entire crowd is treated to a refreshing LIQUIDATION as it snaps its jaws at them.

0XZnBNfq

R1 POINTS: 59 (+100)
R2 POINTS: —
R3 POINTS: 5
SWIMSUIT CONTEST + 🩳

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 4:27:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
another round of the swimsuit competition has greyson's nerves throbbing, butterfree dancing circles in his stomach. but, the gentle trill of the pidgeot beside him does wonders to keep his thumping heart from tearing out of his chest.
[break][break]
"well," he says, giving the bird a nervous half-smile, "you're up."
[break][break]
unlike her trainer, ace, was a far more confident creature. she was a naturally stunning bird, with a long and flowing mane. she'd preened her feathers especially for this moment, and they glistened from beneath the crack of sunlight that poured in. nodding, she waddled forward, wings flexing in preparation.
[break][break]
then, wordlessly, she lifts off, pushing her way through the gap in the curtain. like a shooting star she soars, lifted up on gilded wings, until she hovers just above the entrance. there, she spins, and spins, whipping of a wind that coalesces into a small HURRICANE that forms just outside of the curtain.
[break][break]
beneath the distorted winds a prominent light begins to shimmer through, following the tunnel of wind as it progresses down the walk-way. the winds are controlled, and anyone in the audience would feel the crisp breeze fall over them, a stark contrast to the hot air from before.
[break][break]
as it reaches its apex at the end of the stage, a powerful gust of wind pulses out, shattering the hurricane and sending out a more powerful breeze through the gathered men and women. at its center, greyson stands, clothes flapping and swaying beneath the dying breeze, arms outstretched and neck pushed back to look up.
[break][break]

[break][break]
above him, pidgeot reveals her MEGA EVOLUTION, her form enriched by the powerful energy. her wing span is pushed to its full effect, long illustrious plumage on full display as she shrills in defiance, victory, and excitement.
[break][break]
masterfully she manipulates a TAILWIND, lifting greyson into the sky like a marionette with their dolls. carried effortlessly, he mounts the creature, and with a twirl in the air, fly straight down into the crowd, then back up the runway, disappearing behind the curtain.
[break][break]
even minutes after they're gone, the gentle breeze of the tailwind still lingers, cooling off the audience with ease.

[attr="class","notes"]uIhRWd|r

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 5:54:47 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]

Sugar, spice, and everything nice...[break][break]

That's what she and Crème are made of![break][break]

Her swimsuit this round is decidedly more cutesy than the last. Soft, pink, and fluffy, she's like a little cupcake walking down the catwalk. Fluttering ruffles swish around her hips like folds of whipped cream and form a sweet topping for dangerously low decolletage. Bubblegum curls have been pulled into twin buns at the top of her head, decorated with ribbons that match the sweets her Alcremie is adorned with.[break][break]

She looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her.[break][break]

Luka walks up the runway with a candy sweet smile, and her Alcremie stands right beside her. The mega stone she'd been lent has been placed in an ostentatiously adorable prop; but somehow, it seems to suit her. She raises it with a wink and a dramatic sparkle while Crème mega evolves below her.[break][break]

[break][break]

Giant tiers of cake form a new kind of stage. Luka clings tightly to Crème's hand as she stands on the top tier and rises into the air. It's a rather messy kind of evolution;

the runway is sticky sweet now, covered in soft dollops of whipped cream. Luka adds onto it, spraying the crowd with—[break][break]

[break][break]

lol jk could you imagine. We gotta stay within the proboards TOS...[break][break]

Instead, Luka showers the crowd with handfuls of candy! Hearts, stars, flowers, berries...each as bright and cheerful as the woman herself. Where is she keeping all the reserves of sweets? Don't worry about it.[break][break]

At the end of the act, however, Luka leans forwards to wave down at the crowd. Her heel skids on icing and down she goes, sliding down mounds of whipped cream until she reaches the bottom. Somehow, she sticks the landing, arms raised overhead like a gymnast while cream clings to her body.[break][break]

Breathless and laughing helplessly, she tries her best to walk back down the aisle without slipping again. Hopefully the next round includes a shower...[break][break]

[break][break]
QNmBlPkD[break]outfit reference[break]Point Total: 65 + 100 + 99 + 97 = 361

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 6:56:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

What was a good pose what was a good pose?

He tries to think, but like when you're taking a test and suddenly your IQ goes down by ten. So he can't think of what should be a simple pose. But Salem assures him that he's got this as he tells Razz which pokemon to use. So with a nod he agrees to just go with the flow Salem leaves for just a moment to give the people running the show some music before he takes his spot next to Razz.

With the music Salem bounces around as he raises his arm and Razz follows suit. Using PSYCHIC to raise the surrounding water like a geyser and, with the use of his ninja like skills, Royal pops out of it before diving down. And another movement that Razz follows along side salem to give the illusion of moving the water another geyser comes up which Royal dives in and seems to disappear to. [break][break]

[break][break]

Its on the 3rd geyser where Razz and Salem lift and arm ans the final geyser glows with a yellow shimmer as finally Royal Mega Evolves and jumps from the final one. [break][break]

[break][break]

Up in the air the Greninja's suriken looks like butterfly wings as it finallizes it's Mega Evolution before it lands right infront of his trainer and gives a pose to match Razz and Salem. [break][break]

[break][break]
ue|Wem5J [break]
total: 329 [break]
Outfit Ref [i] [ii]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 8:01:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]SWIMSUIT CONTEST

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rebu7zvfhp1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Mewmore // Abandoned Ship (Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Remix)
[break][break]

EXPOSITION

MEGA EVOLUTION POSES HAVE BECOME THE TRADEMARK of many famous trainers around the world now. While Hoenn's origins of mega evolution are unique and the phenomenon relatively new; Kalos' history of mega evolution houses a slightly different origin story. One housed in the starry city marking the hours...[break][break]

Everyone's poses are met with Exploud-level applause; however, Head Scientist garners the most attention. The utilization of her necklace and the charm of her Sableye under the Hoenn sun bring about a whole swathe of new fans by the end of her wink.[break][break]

The next round is the FINAL ROUND for contestants and FEATURES A CHANGE IN SETTING. The contest organizers bring the audience and the swimsuit clad competitors to the edge of the beach where it meets the sea.[break][break]

Some space is provided for the contestants to potentially strut ALONG THE BEACH, while an obstructing curtain of sorts hides the contestants (and their Pokemon) should they want to enter the sandy shore FROM THE SEA.

HOW TO PLAY

TO PLAY, please read the instructions under the spoiler tag below (click to expand).[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Only ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS can join as a participant.
  • To participate, your character must be at least 18 YEARS OLD.
  • Please keep images, writing, etc. within Proboards TOS guidelines.
  • The swimsuit contest will feature SEVERAL ROUNDS WITH DEADLINES.
  • Each round will feature a SEVERAL PROMPTS to fulfill.
  • You must POST ONCE PER ROUND and ROLL. If you miss a round, you're not disqualified from the contest, but your chances of winning will be lowered.
  • Most likely, the contestant with the highest ROLL TOTAL will win the competition. Therefore, please TOTAL YOUR ROLLS at the bottom of each post.
  • There may be AUDIENCE ROUNDS for non-participating characters to react/cheer.
  • Winning the contest will net your character a BEAUTY or TOUGH POKEMON CONTEST win, adding them to the CONTEST HALL GALLERY.
  • To "sign up", just post before the specified deadline at the bottom of this post.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

CHARACTERS WHO HAVE POSTED IN THE FIRST ROUND will all receive a +100 to their ROLL TOTALS.[break][break]

Characters who have not posted in the first round, but would like to participate may join in the second round; however, they will not receive the +100 bonus.

CROWN REQUIREMENT

👑 CROWN REQUIREMENT

TO RECEIVE A CROWN IN THE "SWIMSUIT CONTEST", look below at the requirements:

• participate in the contest.
  • win the contest.
  • fulfill the third round prompts.
  • fulfill the fourth round prompts.
  • fulfill particular prompts related to crown acquisition in later rounds or they may be rewarded in the end (in Mario Party style).

ROUND PROMPT & DEADLINE

ROUND PROMPTS[break]& DEADLINE

THE FOURTH & FINAL CONTESTANT ROUND PROMPT involves a particular in-character gimmick:[break]

• utilize the SANDY BEACH or the HOENN OCEAN as your character models their swimsuit/body (e.g. Baywatch, Bond Girl walking out of ocean trope, etc.).
  • include a GIF in your post.

DEADLINE IS AUGUST 16TH, 11:59PM PST

SWIMSUIT LEADERBOARD

@viviana @rook

SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENT

EVER GRANDE CITY GYM

[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]