he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 12:33:09 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The prospect of dunking someone was almost as enticing as the prospect of being the next one in the tank, to get dunked on. His last attempt may have failed, but he was sure as heck going to try again.

And this time, there would be nothing personal, as he had little familiarity with - granted, he hadn't known it was in the seat last time either. He lined up another shot (with some guidance from one of his Pokemon), taking the shot.

l2budi8P

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 13:41:02 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
37 for @dunktank
"Incoming!"

Locke called out the warning as he winded back, giving ample time to hold his breath in case of a lucky shot. There were no scary-looking thugs inside to hold him back this time!

M0r0Odv0
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 13:46:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It seemed kind of shitty to dunk a kid into a tank of water, but if the rules didn't disallow it, then Marshall wasn't going to complain. He hadn't had success yet with knocking someone off their throne, but maybe the odds would be with him this time. He hefted the Pokéball in his hand, as if it weighed any more or less than the one he'd thrown yesterday (it didn't), then unleashed it at the target.

F|v0nEqY

NOTES
+ Dunk Tank
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 14:31:39 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: DUNK TANK

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura took a deep breath and got a firmer grip on the ball this time. Eyes focused on the target, she hurled the ball forward, Clefairy's small trills of excitement cheering her on.

ccKVnXg|

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:11:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]silphs aren't meant for failure, so consider the first try as a practice round. a lil' warm up to set up for the big hit that's about to come.

"nothing personal."

he tosses.
YqErtZQm

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:12:46 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Second time was the charm, wasn't it? Or something or other. Elisabeth faintly recalled as the shopkeep of a charming boba shop in town, and for a moment, she wondered if attempting to dethrone her might prevent her from dining there safely in the future.

Then again, all was fair in love and Splashfest.

Ccse0ADo

Entering the dunk tank!

[break]
[break]
[break]
Splashfest ✿ Dunk Tank! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,048 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:16:33 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Zev was unable to dunk Gavin earlier, much to his chagrin, but it would be even more hilarious for him to dunk . Smiling pleasantly at her as if he'd never met the woman before, he launched a Pokéball at the target.

QmFVbO4a

NOTES
+ Dunk Tank
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:17:52 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Cyg’s eyebrows could’ve leaped off her face with how elated she was at just who was in the dunk tank.

“Heeeeeey, boss lady,” she said, grin so wide it hurt. “Fancy seein’ you here.”

0baBv_|d

DUNK ATTEMPT

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:31:23 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]missing this would be three in a row where would've avoided being dunked into the tank, so who better to send than rocket's own underboss?

"brace yourself."
9vYGlT37

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:39:00 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Honestly, even after just the first time, he found this pretty fun.[break][break]

He watched as the three people before him took their shots and missed, giving a softly amused whistle under his breath all the while. As the last fest-goer only seemed to repeat history, he eyed the woman on the seat before stepping up again.[break][break]

So…second verse, same as the first.[break]
Yeet.[break][break]

CPwMR4AJ

@tag[break]
notes

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:41:40 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Strolling by the dunk tank, Jack noticed a new player on the hot seat. Or the wet seat. There was water everywhere at this point. Smiling at the woman, he lobbed the ball casually as Watts pranced nearby.

8jMp2SAe

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:41:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
so wanted to be king of the dunk tank?
[break][break]
tch.
[break][break]
not today. the King has returned.

[attr="class","notes"]zBibLg76

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:48:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He thought the talk about the ‘dunk tank’ was just something that happened in a heat haze, or something.
So for Alexei to see the actual thing, well—

He flipped his shit.

Oh man, oh no, oh fuckity fuck…

At least it was… a small, contained space… something his 6’1” frame wasn’t going to drown in… right?

“Noodle aim, noodle arms! Incoming!” he shouted as he picked up the nearest throwing thing (whatever it was) and threw it for a yeetening strike!

(Sorry, !)

qglkFIlo

24 July dunk attempt

@tag
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 16:03:43 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Noodle aim, noodle arms, my noodle ass! That thing was a heat seeking missile!"[break][break]

Apparently this event came with a freaking ringer, cause the guy who just showed up demolished the target like his life depended on it. Now Mr. Humble was in the tank, where his noodle luck would probably stop the ball from introducing him to the noodle water. How could Isaac not giving him a snarky compliment over such a beautiful throw?[break][break]

No matter. His own was pretty great too, last time. And now another throw was coming in hot![break][break]

ZjMztVce[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]DUNKS: 1 / LONGEST SURVIVAL: 1

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 16:15:39 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
just because he has one arm doesn't mean he can't deliver a mean toss. with an almost inhuman strength, he tosses the ball.
[break][break]
:snorflash:

[attr="class","notes"]vihdqum4[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP