part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 2:07:15 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
[attr="class","minpkmn"]
fishing was something they were plenty good at and accustomed to. it just usually wasn't fishing on the ocean. delta had never been, and was in awe as they sped out into slightly deeper waters than she was used to. their passimian sat at the edge of the boat, enjoying the breeze that ruffled its fur.

once sage was satisfied by how far they'd gone out, they stopped and dropped anchor. she watched for signs on the surface, soon casting out a line that delta had already baited.
[attr="class","mintag"]ctVbDInM

8/16 - BASCULIN (21) SMALL (11)

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
91 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 2:12:43 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
After releasing the Whiscash, Petra was surprised with how quickly she found something else on the end of her line...

v|6BobKT

- Petra caught an AVERAGE MILOTIC!
ATTEMPT #2 | FISHING
·
close tab

played by

noble

he/
interpol / forensic sci.
officer
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
noblesse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @emile
noblesse
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 2:19:48 GMT
noblesse Avatar
Allowing the Octillery to go, Emile casts out once more, ready to battle whatever thought it could win this tug-o-war. Imagine his surprise when he saw a Goldeen put up more of a fight.

Well, it was a pretty big Goldeen.

qPZipFh5

- Emile caught an EXTRA LARGE GOLDEEN!
ATTEMPT #2 | FISHING
·
close tab

played by

clawlend

he/him
twenty-four
March 5
Eterna City
straight
Traveler
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clawlend
Alex Steelclaw
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 3:34:00 GMT
Alex Steelclaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtalex"]
[attr="class","mainalex"]

Even though Alex had only been in town for a week, he needed a break from the roar of the festival crowds and the announcement of the fishing contest was the perfect excuse.[break][break]

Alex was excited to put some of his survival skills to the test and after finding a secluded inlet on the edge of town, started fishing.[break][break]

[break][break]
f2pZHKSj

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

Alex's FISHING RECORD

[break]
FISHING CHART FOR REFERENCE[break][break]

16.08 | Whisiwashi (17) - Small (20)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtalex] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .mainalex] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .notes h1] font: 15px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtalex .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,332 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 3:42:55 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Focusing on his fishing line seemed harder than before. The wildly racing thoughts about Hoenn's future prevented him from focusing. There was no way any of that was true. He would rather die than live to see that future. If his sacrifice meant his friends could live in peace, that was better than living in the hellscape he saw. He was sure that if he became a martyr for Hoenn, the Original One would reward him with a spot in eternal paradise.

pozZwiX1

Hooked a "Large WIshiwashi" !·
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,570 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:07:05 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin, on the other hand, was uncharacteristically focused as she surfaced, returned to retrieve her fishing rod, and cast her line not too far from where she was before. Perhaps she would have better luck than fishing off one of the many piers. Levy started singing to try to attract water Pokémon toward his trainer...

|xZ8REGR

Hooked a "Dynamax Octillery" !·
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,519 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:17:48 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"Time to test my luck." He said as he pulled up a chair and threw in his line. This was more hisbspeed.

HTXcWeLW

·
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:19:23 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar
Somehow he convinced to go fishing with him. So here they were, fishing! Pluto all spiffy in his swimsuit, waving the fishing rod towards his partner. "Come on, love!" He cheered excitedly, running off to go and see what he could fish up! 

|ZEJlNyX ·
close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
Fears exist for a reason.
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:56:20 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar

Night truly had no idea how he allowed himself to get roped into fishing. But here he was, adjusting the umbrella over himself—entirely in the mind to not give himself a horrible, horrible sunburn that would be peeling for weeks. Though he'd give a long-suffering sigh at the excitement of his husband, almost forgetting to hide that small smile before he'd turn his attention back onto the bobber in the water.

... That was how, the contagious excitement and joy from his Husband.

TV2zhCWc

·
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:58:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

With all of its vines, Tangella seemed like a good pokemon to take fishing with her. It’s great and holding all the various pieces of bait and equipment she may need. It’s been years and years since the last time she went fishing.

[break][break]

After attaching a little berry to the end of the hook, Eva lowered her rod into the water, excited to see what she could bring up.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

Htd2CedJ [break]
8/16: Wishi-Washi (13), Size 96

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
·
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,917 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:59:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FISHING

SPLASHFEST

FISHING REMINDS HIM a lot of home. not saffron. or kanto. or anywhere he's been lately.

it reminds him of his time in johto. roaming the world with elysia and persephone. when they would eat canned fish from the pokemart just to make ends meet.

simpler times.

16.08 | 55 LANTURN 27 AVERAGE

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
2nbjf52K
·
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 5:01:41 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtaidan"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Another day, another peaceful time filled with fishing, some cold beers and some good radio. The alone activities always giving Aidan the best feeling in the world. It really turned out that fishing and taking a break from the apocalyptic world out there really showed how one could spend quality time alone.[break][break]

I'm just an average man with an average life[break]
I work from 9 to 5, hey hell, I pay the price[break]
All I want is to be left alone, in my average home[break]
But why do I always feel[break]
Like I'm in the Twilight Zone?[break]

[break][break]
VDtE3nq2

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

AIDAN'S FISHING RECORD

[break]
FISHING CHART FOR REFERENCE[break][break]

15.08 | MAGIKARP (10) - AVERAGE SIZE (59)[break]
16.08 | GYARADOS (92) - SMALL SIZE (15)[break]
17.08 | WISHIWASHI (12) - AVERAGE SIZE (37)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtaidan] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .notes h1] font: 15px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtaidan .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Delirious

Kae
Feminine
November 25
Circhester, Galar
Bisexual
Wanderer
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
you just do you, and i'll just do me
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @karissa
Karissa Atlasia
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 5:46:10 GMT
Karissa Atlasia Avatar
Karissa had never been really big into fishing, but she was always down to try new things. She was also excited at the idea of potentially getting a new Pokémon. After watching some other people try their luck to get a general idea of what she should be doing, she readied herself for her first attempt. If there was ever a time for beginner's luck, it was now.

Y2wFOL48

FISHING LOG
[5][95] Magikarp (Dynamax)
·
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,633 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 5:59:22 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Perhaps, like yesterday, it was time to look up the definition of insanity, for she was doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result.

And yet, she once more tried to fish. Perhaps this would pull her away from this insanity, or perhaps it would only fuel it further as the elusive Wailord hid from her.

Pokemon Caught:
1 - Goldeen (Average) 30/27
2 - Matine (Small) 73/22
3 - Octillery (Average) 45/55

O6h3RETf

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

·
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 6:23:23 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
mari doesn't fish. she isn't good at fishing, but she may as well try. she just hopes that the pokemon doesn't try to splash all around her - she does hate to get wet.

h2PgxYSJ
·