april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 6:29:27 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]

ah, fishing thank goodness she didn't bring her children with her, lest they try to cause a ruckus and scare all the fish. [break][break]

.. is what she would say, if she didn't actually bring them with her. so here you have two six year old children, on the boat, as their mother is desperately trying to keep them from tipping the poor, wooden (plastic?) thing over the edge. oh boy.

[break][break]
daYzyhhT
[break][break]

catch logs:[break]

i'm gonna throw a riot

·
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,804 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 14:47:40 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

Not only was the Huntail that Zev caught large, but it was also ugly. He returned the Pokémon to the sea without a second thought. Then he cast his line again, glad for the peace and quiet.[break][break]

Before long, his fishing rod bent, indicating a bite on the hook.[break][break]

G_AQMoo9

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]

NOTES

+ Fishing[break]
+ 08.15 Caught a small Magikarp (22) 👑[break]
+ 08.16 Caught a large Huntail (81)[break]
+ 08.17 Caught an extra large Basculin (87)

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
323 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 14:48:39 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadentop"]
[attr="class","drsleep"] in the downtime between catches, caden fishes his phone out of his pocket as it buzzes to life.

[break][break] propping the pole in the sand, he sets to opening his onlyfans app.

[break][break] might as well do some work if he had to sit here all day.

[attr="class","ooc"] CSzrEEgC

FISHING LIST[break]
8.16 | LARGE WISHIWASHI (83) [break]
8.17 | AVERAGE LANTURN (63) [break]

[newclass=".drsleep"]--accent:#eee; } .drsleep { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .drsleep b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .drsleep i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .drsleep u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .drsleep .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .drsleep .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cadentop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#ccc;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; } .cadentop img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 15:15:02 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

That time around, it took him a little bit longer to land a bite— but the time for it did come around, regardless. He watched as the line jolted once more before reeling in his next catch.[break][break]

vz1IjvJA
[break][break]

• +1 average gorebyss // 57 + 29 (8/15)
  • +1 dynamax lanturn 52 + 91 // (8/16)
  • +1 extra small wishiwashi // 19 + 5 (8/17)
  • +1 pokemon

@tag[break]
+1 👑 extra small wishiwashi

·
close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
223 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 15:23:55 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]

There was another bite on the line, huh?[break]
May as well reel that bad boy in.[break][break]

PR5mH7lT
[break][break]

• +1 average lumineon // 49 + 62 (8/15)
  • +1 dynamax mantine // 72 + 95 (8/16)
  • +1 average gyarados // 94 + 46 (8/17)
  • +1 pokemon

@tag[break]
+1 average gyarados

·
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 15:44:38 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Her first two catches had been fairly easy, low-effort processes, but somehow the fish Pokemon that had snared her bait now was giving her an unexpected fight. Her fishing rod bent alarmingly as she tried to reel in her catch, only for the catch to thrash and struggle further into the depths in an attempt to break free and take her bait with it. The muscles in her arms worked furiously as the fish Pokemon bucked and leaped into the air, giving her an epic piscatory battle. It took several minutes before she was able to haul it back by main force, panting and holding up her rod to see what manner of creature she had finally managed to catch.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

1dLA1qQE
8/15: Caught an average Huntail
8/16: Caught an extra small Sharpedo
8/17: Caught an extra large Remoraid

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:500px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:500px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 16:05:57 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan tosses the rod in to wait for a bite. Once again he'd need to take a day off to do signings tomorrow, might as well enjoy the peace while it lasted.

58vxoYc8

x1 Gyarados, Small
x1 Magikarp, Dynamax
x1 Basculin, Dynamax
·
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 16:19:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva manages to pull up a huge Wishiwashi. WHOA! She’s never seen one so big! The doctor tucks it away for later, crossing her fingers it will be one of the larger of that species.

[break][break]

Tangella hands her another berry, a spicy one this time. Hopefully it gets her a different pokemon.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

JoYCLuoo [break]
8/16: Wishiwashi (13), Dynamax (96)[break]
8/17: Horsea (31), Large (79)[break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
·
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,380 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 17:53:00 GMT
ana fell Avatar
That is the ugliest motherfucking fish--

45HFAKRz

16AUG2022 caught a(n) average BRUXISH
17AUG2022 caught a(n) dynamax BASCULIN
+ 1 CROWN FOR DYNAMAX SIZED CATCH

·
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 18:48:53 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
surely, someone will buy any catch he gets from this. that's the case on clamperl diving so it's only normal for the logic to follow here as well.

he sits on his own corner, albeit not as lonely as he would have hoped for. a lot of people have also stationed themselves on the better parts of the pier, getting their lines on the water to fish.

wolfgang was one of them. mixed with the crowd, he attempts to at least get results that wouldn't go below the average.

r1FraizT

8/16 - horsea 20
8/17 - mantine 16
@tags
·
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 19:35:47 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Ooh, this was a big one! Just like with the Lanturn, she invited the Whiscash to hang around until she was done. It seemed pretty chill with the whole "being hooked" thing and floated alongside Lazuli once it was free. Julia cast her line again.

[break][break]
ZZotAqxE
[break]

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

• 8/15: Average Lanturn
  • 8/16: Large Whiscash
  • 8/17: Extra-Small Whiscash

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 20:53:48 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Catching a second Milotic was something she had expected even less. Was she a magnet for them? That definitely would not have been an unwelcome explanation.
And thus time came to reel in the next catch.

O3degXWo
Acquired: 08.17: 46, 48-Lumineon Average
08.16: 99, 22-Milotic, Small (+1 Crown)
08.15: 99, 85-Milotic, Extra Large

·
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 22:30:41 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Zack can you get some new bait for me?" Josh asked his son as he would reel the line in. He'd taken it as another chance to give an impromptu lesson to Zack and Lyra on fishing. Zack fumbled the bait obviously, but Josh would soon show him how to apply it onto the hook properly before casting his line again.

Extra Small Goldeen
Large Lanturn

0mEjVlRS

·
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 22:36:16 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

katherine did not care about fishing.
[break][break]
katherine, still, does not care about fishing.
[break][break]
but the inclusion of crowns as prizes compels her to participate against her wishes. it keeps her coming back. she probably has to do this, doesn't she?
[break][break]

[break][break]
ZwTgdPei

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
·
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
FISHING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 23:16:18 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
Well, that thing was teeny tiny. Let's try a different bait?

MGncu|nl

16AUG2022 caught a(n) small WISHIWASHI (this date was wrong)
+ 1 CROWN (FISH A SMALL-SIZED POKEMON)
17AUG2022 caught a(n) dynamax REMORAID
+ 1 CROWN (FISH A DYNAMAX-SIZED POKEMON)

·