part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 0:37:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 06 ISSUE 04 / OCTOBER 2022 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

SANCTIONS PLACED ON ROSE INDUSTRIES AFTER ATTACK ON E4 MIRO

WRITTEN BY CAM GILLIAN

LILYCOVE CITY — The League's government has formally terminated its ties with CEO 's (PICTURED LEFT) Rose Industries and has placed financial sanctions and demands for restitution on the company. This comes after an internal investigation of an incident involving a physical altercation between Rose and Elite Four within the latter's concert hall in Lilycove.

During the altercation, Rose and his Duraludon had Dragon Tail-ed E4 Miro and her Gardevoir through a wall in response to E4 Miro preventing the man from leaving the room in which they were talking. The investigation has found no wrongdoing on E4 Miro's behalf, believing her to have acted within acceptable parameters based on evidence and witness testimony.

Subsequently, a recall has been issued by Rose Industries, for Primal Nodes—devices that detect primal energy and created in collaboration with Head Professor —on Mt. Chimney. The severance of ties between Rose Industries and the League has been met with some concern during a time where Commissioner 's government is committing many of their resources to their plan to warp 99943 METENO to an alternate universe using primal crystals.

TERAVOLT SINGER CALLAN YOUNG APPOINTED TO ELITE FOUR

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN

EVER GRANDE CITY — (PICTURED ABOVE) of TERAVOLT fame has been appointed as the newest member of Hoenn's Elite Four. Joining the likes of E4 , and , the talented musician is known for both his electrifying guitar riffs and his battling prowess as Lilycove's gym leader.

In the vacuum of Stormy Silph's disappearance and former E4 and AQUA auxiliary member transferring his services to the Rangers, the Elite Four needed to secure a final member to function effectively for the Hoenn League challenge and for crisis. His appointment comes at a time where the League is busy preparing and gathering experienced trainers for the 99943 METENO impact event.

Many may not be aware of Young's difficult past. His recent successes stand on top of much struggle, and his new position as Elite Four has been perceived as a legendary comeback story.

Commissioner says, "Elite Four Young is known for his meteoric rise in the music industry and within the ranger organization. However, he is a survivor of Hoenn's past tragedies. A resilient Hoennian who had to rebuild himself after his Slateport bar was destroyed in the Blacephalon attack. His determination to never fail, to never succumb to pressure, is why we have appointed him as Hoenn's newest member of the Elite Four."

Other candidates who have been considered for the position are longstanding gym leader of Fortree, , and the formidable gym leader of Fallarbor, .

GOODE'S GOVERNMENT RESHUFFLES ITS CARDS

WRITTEN BY GABBY MARYANN

EVER GRANDE CITY — Commissioner 's government has been swift to reshuffle its political leaders in the light of recent departures in an attempt to cultivate an enduring cabinet. Recently elected officials such as Councilman and Councilman have joined Councilman , the most senior official within the organization. However, with former Councilman 's transition to publicity and community service has left a vacancy in the council once more.

However, Councilwoman (PICTURED ABOVE) has been elected into the seat. Previously, Councilwoman Livy held a successful career as chief reporter of Hoenn Broadcasting Station Incorporated. One of her latest acts of journalism involved on-site reporting in Sootopolis during the Necrozma attack. Councilman Livy is expected to assist with checks and balances within the League's infrastructure alongside matters of information with Councilwoman Anderson.

Head Ranger has been dismissed from his position by Commissioner . The reason for the discharge is cited to be belligerence. However, sources close to Commissioner have also said that the man was granted time with his family, who includes former Mauville City Gym Leader, .

In his place, Head Ranger (PICTURED ABOVE) has been appointed to his position, though some have criticized the decision due to her young age. However, she holds past experience as Ranger Captain of Mauville City and ran the latest ranger conference alongside Head Ranger and Ever Grande City's Ranger Captain, .

Lastly, Head Scientist (PICTURED RIGHT) has been accelerated to the position of Head Professor of Hoenn. Her recent publications and study of primal energy and ancient variants of Pokemon from space-time distortions have garnered her attention from all around the globe. As Head Professor, will be Hoenn's representative scientist, able to interface with the brightest minds of other regions including Paldea.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[blockquote][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/55.png/" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][h1]USERNAME //[/h1]
comment here.
[/blockquote]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 2:02:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar

QUEEN_PRESCOTT //

congrats babe, . come by some time and celebrate <3
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 3:39:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

HARBINGER //

Of course the League has found no evidence of 's wrongdoing. They never do, where the E4 and Council are concerned.
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 4:15:53 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

POGBANK //

Here at P.O.G Bank we are deeply saddened by the news that anyone would even attempt to bring harm to our business partner and friend . It is a relief to know that no severe injuries were sustained by such a pillar of our community and that those responsible are being sanctioned for their actions. Reparations at Paradiso Concert Hall are underway, we promise we will do everything in our power to ensure that the concert hall resumes regular operations in no time.

Stay safe out there, everyone. Remember that you can always reach out to your local P.O.G Bank branch during these trying times.

Let's all work together for the future of Hoenn. [break][break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 4:34:20 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

INKOSPICUOUS //

lmaaaaaao the leagues e4 roster is as inconsistent as dahlias moral compass daaamn

half of them are singers now. guess thats all theyre good for

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,559 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 3:42:32 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

CALLANYOUNG //

I attribute my meteoric rise to those who believed in me when I had nothing. , , , , commissioner and everyone who has supported me in the last year, thank you. I will repay your kindness in turn to others.

By the way, I'm a guitarist.
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 6:12:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

P.Livy //

Congratulations ! I can't wait to see what you bring to the team. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 22:08:33 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

BRIAR_ROSE //

Absurd. METENO is en route, and petty squabbles are held as more important than human lives?

I'd say I hope and Rose Industries don't live to regret their short-sightedness, but in truth, if they don't live then neither do we. Alas for the Primal Nodes.

How unfortunate that all of our eggs sit in a single basket brimming with such internal turmoil.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 10:19:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Алёша //

Congratulations to , and— hey Frog (), me? Elite Four? Fortree loves the birds too much to let go of me, you know this!
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 10:59:57 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Waker-Of-Wooloos //

Are we really surprised that the League found nothing wrong with ’s actions? Smells like they are simply covering their eyes, and hoping we will forget it when the next big thing comes around.

But we won't, not now, not ever!

What authority does she have to take away a person’s right to leave? Correct me if I am wrong, but the E4 is to my knowledge, not a part of Law Enforcement. The League needs to abide by the same laws as everyone else! This is a slippery slope, how long will it take until we normal citizens of Hoenn will have to fear the iron fist wielded by the whims of those in power?

Speaking of whims.

Are they appointing E4 members from a secret list of friends or connections? Isn’t it convenient that the newest member of E4 rose so quickly through the societal ladders after having gained fame and fortune and surely connections? I am not saying he bought his way to the position. But it is rather suspicious that when I do a quick search on the internet I find no real grand tournament victories or even diplomas from respectable Pokémon educational facilities. I thought the ELITE FOUR was supposed to be the pinnacle of trainers, something to aspire to! But I suppose not?

As for the reshuffling. It screams of an unstable organization. I’d really love to read the Glassdoor reviews for The League. But lo and behold I can find none. Very curious, hmmm.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 21:53:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]NEW COMMENT

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
fernando.silph

[attr="class","comment"]

In regards to those that remain skeptic about ’s appointment on the basis of his occupation, I beseech you to dash such expectations. For the Elite Four is composed not of those born into the job or on account of their societal standings, but instead on the merit of their battle prowess.

[break][break]

There is not a Gym Leader in Hoenn that would dispute ’s proficiency. However, our Champion’s humble beginnings were not built on the illustrious career of a professional trainer. No. His origins is that of any other citizen, an individual who recognized they could do more.

[break][break]

As Hoenn continues to display the tenacity of its people against countless challenges, we too must look upon ourselves. It is not our upbringing or innate talent that dictates our possibilities. It is the initiative, dedication, and openness for self improvement that turns every day people into future champions.

[break][break]

To those that think there are more fitting candidates, I challenge you to raise them up. For has proven his track record both as challenger and Gym Leader. Any who wish to prove themselves a Pokemon Master need only apply. Our Gyms and Elite Four eagerly await your challenges.

[break][break]

Never forget, we must be the change we want to see in the world.

[break][break]
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 18:56:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

doc.morales //

Congrats , , and ! Excited to work with you all to make Hoenn a better place! Don't listen the #haters. They're just jealous :pes_devil:
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 20:53:06 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
john.sullivan

[attr="class","comment"]Congrats.[break][break]
When's the collab droppin'?

[break][break]
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
[break][break]

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,233 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 0:15:11 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
swordsman

[attr="class","comment"] is a powerful trainer in his own right; I'm certain the league won't be regretting their choice on the matter.[break][break]
Congratulations to all promoted League personnel.

[break][break]
HNN - VOLUME 6 ISSUE 4
[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights