Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Johanna
Dating
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
PAAA: MT. PYRE
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 21:20:50 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Ugh. This was decidedly not what she had hoped to see when the mist cleared. This was not a medic’s tent. Or even a resolved fight, though clearly, skirmishes had taken place around them, with many trainers taking care of their Pokemon in this brief moment of respite.
[break][break]
But having some weird guy who clearly styled himself a villain appear and summon some deity? That was definitely not good. Having not taken part in any shenanigans involving either entity before, all Megan could really do for a bit was look at them and try to make heads or tails of it all. Then Villain-boy used that very thing as the game he wanted to play. Urgh. She needed better idioms.
[break][break]
However, apparently Jo either was better able to adapt to the craziness going on or had some experience with the matter, since she already had a plan. One that briefly left Megan flabberghasted when the girl all but bounced off of her, only to take a stand.
[break][break]
Which was kind of cool, really. Being injured just added to the flair. Yet, just watching the other go and play hero was not her style. Sure, there was hypocrisy involved, but in a sudden and dangerous situation like this, that did not even really register. Rocket, schmocket, they were more bullies than proper villains in her book. But that thing? That seemed evil.
The kind one just had to take a stand against. Though she did not like the whole playing games part of the equation, now that Jo had bought in, she saw little point in not doing the same. “Screw it, I go heads too, then,” she simply stated, having found her groove again. But since Jo was going all out with a Z-Move, she decided to help out instead of adding to the frenzy, bringing out her Swampert. “Wide Guard. Just in case that truly does hurt them.”

[break][break]

+ picks same as (heads), gets out Swampert for Wide Guard ZU64JxEQ

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 23:00:24 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ttrbase"]
[attr="class","border1"]

[attr="class","box1"]
[attr="class","box2"]
[attr="class","box3"]

He’s growing tired. There are no injuries. No obvious ones, at least, but the constant use of his abilities is starting to take a toll on him. He knows this. It had been expected, for he understands his own limits. This is why as he rests leaning against one of the cemetery's great monuments, it’s his Hatterene that he releases.
[break][break]
”Heal.”
[break][break]
Both me and yourself. A restorative, refreshing, and reinvigorating HEAL PULSE courses through his body, yet before he’s even allowed one full minute to appreciate the sensation, the whispers rise from within him with a single entry being clearly displayed in his mind:

M A R T Í N D E L M A R

The Unown Report. His Unown, calling to him. Mars has never ignored their whispers and warnings before, and it’s not today that he will begin to do so.

O B S E R V E

‘Observe’ what, exactly? Behind the mask, his gaze wanders towards the primal point, and it’s then that it begins:

W I S H [break]
A L T E R N A T E[break]
P A L K I A

”...Father Winter..” There’s venom and loathing in the way the word is spoken, enhanced by the sight of the legend he recognizes from his time in the Cloud. Palkia’s original form. That’s how they’re controlling it. That’s how they plan to put an end to this universe. Sick fucks. Are they doing the same to Dialga?
[break][break]
In place of his Hatterene, the Unown-? is called to his side.

D E A T H [break]
U N I V E R S E

”I know. This is personal.” The underboss takes a deep breath, and right there and then, something changes. As if the world itself were as digital as the Cloud had been, the space by his side glitches. Miniscule, almost unnoticeable, the coding of Unown appears, forming something much different from the Architect's usual constructs: a copy of himself, perfect down to the mask and clothes he’s wearing.
[break][break]
”Take the primal crystal and bring it to me.” He commands, and as its master commands, the clone does, venturing towards the primal point while chaotic forces overtake the summit of the mountain.
[break][break]
Standing out of the way of the ever-increasing turmoil of attacks, the masked man makes his presence known, addressing the Drk Triad member as so many others have before:
[break][break]
”WINTER. You’ll die here.” He declares, joining in on what is apparently a shared sentiment. Heads. I’ll indulge one last gamble. I’ll take your Unown now.”
[break][break]
Win or lose, it does not matter. Mars is not a man who leaves things to chance.
[break][break]
From above, it’s with its HIDDEN POWER that his own DISGUISED Unown suddenly attacks their target: Father Winter’s Unown-D.
[break][break]
Revenge as he may want, he also has answers he seeks and that Unown may be able to provide them for him.

C O L L I S I O N [break]
I M P A C T

The Unown continue to whisper. Dozen upon dozen of Unown Report entries appear in his headed, embedded into his psyche. They all blend together.
[break][break]

CpyelX0D

[break][break]

MASK / DISGUISE

[break]+ Mars HEALS himself and Hatterene
[break]+ Mars' Unown start to act up when Father Winter and Palkia appears
[break]+ Remembers having seen this Palkia in the Cloud
[break]+ Hatterene in, Unown-? out.
[break]+ Mars CLONES HIMSELF with his avatar powers and tells the clone to retrieve the primal crystal and bring it to him, since Mars sure isn't jumping in the middle of all these z-moves and stuff
[break]+ Calls to Father Winter, says he'll indulge one last gamble (HEADS) but will take his Unown-D anyway
[break]+ UNOWN-? USES HIDDEN POWER ON UNOWN-D
[break]+ Unown Report entries going crazy in Mars' head WHAT ELSE IS NEW
[break]+ ONE salac used

[attr="class","bot1"]

[attr="class","credit1"]AZUL

[newclass=.ttrbase] --accent: #AC4555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase] width:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .border1]color: #a6abad; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:20px; background-image: url(https://img.nickpic.host/6RZHpQ.png); background-color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .box1] padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box2] background-color:#242424; font: 11px Poppins; text-align:justify; padding:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .box3] height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 a] font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 u] color: var(--accent); text-decoration: none; border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 hr] margin-bottom: 10px; border: solid 4px var(--accent); border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 img] border: solid 1px #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1] background-color: #242424; text-align: center; padding: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 img] padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 .grey1 img] padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px; filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .credit1] margin-top: 5px; background-color: #242424; width: 60px; padding: 7px 0px 5px 0px; float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .credit1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 23:39:56 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The man had no time grieve the lost of his garchomp. He had to act, and quick.

The brunt scared man ignored his pain, the lost of his beloved pokemon in search for the one who took its life. He raced towards the point, knowing that surely the mask man ran for it too. All around him, battle were commencing. Some lost, while others won. It was the shout of that got his attention, offering to heal those who were injured. Maverick was quick to dart with the HEAL PULSE, summoning his beloved HOUNDOOM out to let her heal up fully. After all, this battle wasn’t over.

But just as Azula woke from her slumber, a glint came from the primal point. Yes fell upon the unown, similar to his own. It wasn’t just the pokemon that took him by surprised, a familiar face called to them in mockery only to summon a legendary in a form he has never seen. The canine by his side bared her teeth, emitting a low growl as they both took a step back. Father Winters words confused Maverick, not that he ever understood what he was saying anyway.

A brow rose, finding it strange that everything is coming down to a coin flip. Shouts rang in his ears, people calling one or the other. And feeling like he was left out like always, the burnt scared man called out his choice in hopes it was the right one. “Heads.”

crdFnFj2

for @paaaraid at mt pyre. quick reply! giving EBG a big thank you for reminding me. AZULA THE HOUNDOOM is HEALED and MAVERICK calls HEADS.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#CA2B14; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#CA2B14; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
··
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 23:45:45 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she has two problems. [break][break]

three, if we count the hurling mass of rock in the sky. just her luck - to have to deal with this, and two injured people. her first priority is first aid, and immediate response to a gunshot wound. the majority of it has already been cleaned, and patched up, to the best of her abilities. he looks like he's still in pain, but the bleeding is starting to subside and it looks like he's able to breathe properly. at least, it looks like the bullet didn't pierce a lung, or his heart, but she'll have to bring him to an x-ray to confirm. [break][break]

"are you okay?" she asks, her sylveon consistently releasing the soothing aura through her ribbons. she's dealt with patients in shock before, this usually helps. her eyes narrow and she uses this moment to quickly heal up her blissey, and with the help of other league members, the egg pokemon has been revived. at least, enough for her to start healing herself. [break][break]

"embryo." she says, turning her attention back to . "heal pulse. help subside the pain." she commands the egg, who releases an aura of pink around her body. at the same time, it begins to heal up the pokemon in their balls, along with the wound that slowly started clotting. thankfully, it also acted as a bit of an anesthetic. when the bleeding slows, and she doesn't have to always swap gauze, she lets out a soft sigh of relief. "it's not.. perfect" less than perfect, less than what she'd prefer "but it'll do for now." he won't die, and he'll be fine. at least until they can get some help. [break][break]

"can you walk? stand?" she's still at his side, careful with handling him on his right. she doesn't want to aggravate the wound. "it'll be sore, and it will still sting a bit, but try to take it easy." as easy as he could. there were more people around now, since they were told to retreat back to the point.[break][break]

she hears the cry over communications, but her attention turns to the foreign man who speaks gibberish. at least, jumbled up in her head as its filled with concern. "this is so dumb.." and there's something about that grandiose demeanour that doesn't sit well with her. it's a little frustrating, playing to another person's game - maybe that's why she's grimacing. "heads." she calls, but she hates that she's playing along. [break][break]

this region is beyond salvation if one man can let a deformed monster roam around, with no one able to stop it - and still, rocket is trying to grab the primal point. they think one less primal point will make a difference? don't make her laugh. [break][break]

they've been blinded with ideals. [break]
how repulsive.

[break][break]
DIpUuD_n

[break][break]

> mari calling HEADS[break]
> reviving BLISSEY after it was knocked out by URSHIFU (love u mars)[break]
> BLISSEY uses HEAL PULSE[break]
> also gonna revive 's GARCHOMP if he decides to[break]
> aw fuck it's palkia and she's letting others deal with the dragon + primal point gl erryone

MT. PYRE

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 0:23:41 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
In the aftermath she remains with Tyranitar as her steadfast guardian, both trying to catch a breather from their -surprisingly disappointing- fights. Disappointed in her own prowess, for having been bested that easily; still, if that was all the damage done, she could bear it. Kyrenai's given some respite, which she gratefully uses to bring her Tyrantrum back to the fray; she could've healed Vox back to full health, but believes in her partner's tenacity instead. That, and strength in numbers; for now, at least.

Her rest is cut short when her comms flicker back to life; primal points fired in five minutes. Right. There's no time to linger here, she should probably rejoin the others and get back up there for a better vantage point, if anything. The assassin allows her Tyranitar some rest and recalls him, opting to call forth her Lunatone instead; yet moments after Jaci is out and about, it stops abruptly and looks up at the top of Mt Pyre as if something has drawn its interest--- something else than the meteor. She sees it in its crimson eyes and turns to look up as well, only to see a strange fissure rising up in the sky.

An unsettling feeling stirs in Kyrenai's stomach as she looks at it, slowly moving forth. Her hand taps the Lunatone's side, and when the spacial fissure gives way, a crescendo of glass breaking hails the entrance for a wholely new entity-- one that makes it impossible to think of it any other way than a threat. "Jaci, Future Sight, now." she orders the meteor pokémon, already prepared to shift into a madman's sprint up the hill. If that Palkia-abomination's allowed to do as it pleases, they're done for; and from this distance there's little she can do. Even when Winter's voice demands a coin flip, a choice of luck to decide their fate, she keeps on running, like a crimson blur.

If she's to let a spell of luck decide her fate, then she'll have it be decided by luck entirely. Kyrenai flicks the coin she digs out of her pocket up in the air, but does not stay to watch it fall; instead scaling more and more stairs, beyond faces she should've recognised had she taken the time to look at them.

Behind her, the coin hits the ground, and fate has decided; TAILS.

NFXESo|4

Tldr;
- Revives Tyrantrum
- Calls out Lunatone, Lunatone reacts to the pulse of energy at the top
- Lunatone uses Future Sight
- Flips her own coin; fate dictates Tails
- We're running up that hill

@

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
1,040 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 1:17:21 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

When he came to, he was in a..bush? The world spun around Fern as he tried to sit himself up. It came back in patches before it all clicked into place like fragmented puzzle pieces. Strong grip, darkness. The clank of metal on his wrists and the inability to pull them more than a few inches apart. “Shit.” Lifting both hands to awkwardly push his mask up his head, he hissed at the pain it immediately caused as the hard material dragged against his definitely broken nose. Blearly, he blinked as light filtered back into his vision and his head swam.[break][break]

Rolling onto his side and then pushing himself up onto his knees, he worked at fishing a pin from his pocket. Always keep one on your person, tip of the day, he thought to himself sardonically. He managed to unlatch one, and let the other dangle on his wrist for the time being. Morticia swam back into view and he looked up at the haunter. “Where did you go? he complained, but she ignored him. Moments later, Marza followed. “Was tryin’ to get up the mountain.” His voice was nasally from the blood and crooked angle of his nose. “I couldn’t stay over where..” Where Ceci had–no. Nope. It was a trail he couldn’t afford to go down. If he did, he wouldn’t be of any good.[break][break]

The forger gave his friend a pitiful look. Still, he let her snap his nose back into place with a sort of practiced ease that called into question how many times she’d done it. This was the first time for him, so he definitely howled. Just a little bit. Very manly-like.[break][break]

Fern barked out an empty laugh, “Who knew it would take multiple gunshots and a stab wound to make you this chatty. I’ll keep that in mind for the future. Let me see that.” He scooted closer to her in order to better examine the awkwardly tied wound in her side. “Whatever. At least you didn’t play underdog against a, like, seven foot tall behemoth.” Fern was pretty sure that hadn’t been a dude. That was a machoke in a people costume (sorry, , lol.)[break][break]

He sighed as he packed the spot with gauze as gently as he could manage. “Honestly, you’re lucky I fit so many packets in my pockets…” it was a half-hearted chide. They still had an objective out here, didn’t they? The resounding sound of shattering glass rolled down the mountain, making his already ringing head thrum heavier. “Ugh. For once, I’m not into these dramatic entrances.” Still, his glance drifted up to the display and the offer that was put forward by Father Winter. Then it moved to Marza.[break][break]

His reaction felt…different than hers. He was absolutely, undoubtedly over this. He wanted to turn tail, but just in his ill-advised smackdown at the hands of that leaguer, Fern was tired of retreating. Or rather, he had to keep going because if he didn’t, he’d have to stop and reconcile with the losses he wasn’t quite ready to deal with yet. “We should…get up there.” Of course, he fully anticipated harsh rebuttal, but it was fine. It wouldn’t bother him.[break][break]

“Guess I’m tails, then,” he replied as Marza flipped her own coin in tandem, flashing a thumbs up as he managed one of his typical, cheeky winks. It still rang a little hollow, though. Eventually, he wasn’t content to sit and watch the looming meteor draw closer. He pushed himself back up onto shaky legs so that Morticia could LEVITATE him onto her back, and they could see about this primal-point-horse-palkia nonsense business. “Shall we?”[break][break]

He looked down at Marza. “If you don’t come, I get bragging rights for a month. No, a year.” As he waited, he fished out Cora’s ball, releasing the fainted corsola and dosing her with a revive that had primarily been brought along in the case that his dragapult fainted, and he needed to teleport. So much for that.
[break][break]

ZGU26Lwo
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] mask[break]
+ fern waking to being handcuffed, courtesy of [break]
+ picks a lock on one, is found by [break]
+ just some mutual quick first aid[break]
+ his haunter lifts him with LEVITATE so he can ride up there, presumably to carry on the goal of getting the primal crystal[break]
+ chooses tails[break]
+ revives his galarian corsola
[attr="class","poke-sprite pokemon dragapult"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .fernie .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .fernie .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 2:47:33 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Here we go.

Gwyar landed at the peak, his Gardevoir disappearing into a pokeball as his shadow darkened.

His fight with had to be put on hold when shit hit the fan.

Like moths, rockets and leaguers alike had been convening around the peak of Mt. Pyre when the Shadow Triad finally struck. He had been wondering why they had been taking so long to intervene; now, he knew they had done so from the very beginning.

How very sloppy of them all.

He had no clue of who the man that had appeared was— No matter.

Questions could wait until he was a corpse.

What he did recognize however, despite his somewhat shaky grasp on his bizarre state of mind at the time, was the abominable, centaur-like creature that tore through space into their world then and there.

At the very beginning of time, it and three others had been created by The Original One, or so the cloud had shown. A creature of unknown capabilities but which could surely not be underestimated.

More goddamn gods to the pile.

BANG!

"Your input is not required." The blonde officer said with a smile, gun barrel still smoking as his shadow flowed up his thigh and over his chest, wrapping around his arm. "Please do die quickly; I've a fight to get back to."

PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
"hold your ground," Said the councilwoman. "we activate the primal point in 5."
"Confirmed. Five minutes it is." He said, reeling back with his dark arm—

and were taking care of protecting the machine from Rockets, gods bless them.

It left him to deal with Palkia's incoming blast, then.

He swung, a large discus flying off his hand towards the god of space, crackling with primal energy as the Z-crystal in his gauntlet shuddered and glowed, coming alive with a crimson light.

Z-MOVE

AEGIS IGNITION

AEGISLASH: AEGIS IGNITIONSTEEL-TYPE
Aegislash uses its KING’S SHIELD to protect itself and those behind it. incoming attacks will cause the barrier to explode, damaging those who attacked.

PoFOeyGt

tl;dr:
-Fug your coin Winter, go die in a ditch.
-God bless , and everyone who protected the primal point.
-IF SAYS 5 MINUTES, WE'RE GETTING HER FIVE FUGGIN' MINUTES
-Gwyar threw out Galatine's shield towards Palkia and used a Z-move: Aegis Ignition agaisnt Palkia's incoming attack.
-Oh, i guess, uh, heads for the coin toss?

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 2:52:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Adrenaline was a hell of a thing. Up until this point, it had masked the deep ache that Barnaby was now feeling throughout every muscle in his body. Getting body slammed by a GARCHOMP really wasn't a fun experience (thanks, ) and was having lasting effects.

That didn't matter, though. He had to push through the pain. There was still more to be done. In this moment of respite, Barnaby took the time to quickly administer a healing potion to his CHARIZARD before setting his sights on Mt. Pyre's summit. There he saw a disturbing rift appear in the fabric of reality.

From this portal stepped a braggart of a man - pompously smug with words slick as ice. Apt considering the man was Father Winter, although Barnaby wasn't aware of this fact, having not been lured in by his ploy last holiday season. He did, however, recognize the man as someone from the DRK Triad considering his... verbal confirmation that he wanted to destroy their universe. Great. That was all Barnaby needed to know.

"Tails." He was skeptical that a simple coin flip would induce someone from the DRK Triad to stop their mission, but indulged the man anyway. Big picture, he was just another obstacle to ROCKET's success.

As Barnaby was about to instruct Lucien to attack, a piercing cry suddenly erupted from the progressively worsening tears in reality. Bursting onto the scene was an enormous creature - one that seemed unsettlingly familiar to Barnaby, although his time inside cyberspace was hazy at best. PALKIA.

Holy fuck.

Fighting almost immediately erupted all around the summit. It was difficult to keep track of who was attacking what - the primal point, Father Winter, his UNOWN-D, PALKIA - but amidst it all Barnaby was able to make out a gleaming red suit heading toward the pedestal containing the primal crystal. . Or what Barnaby thought was Mars.

"Shit." Not again, he thought to himself as he raised a gloved hand. Quickly removing the glove, Barnaby revealed a shimmering keystone set into a ring on his right ring finger. Beside him his CHARIZARD's Mega Stone began to glow a brilliant red until it engulfed the dragon completely. Within seconds Lucien had MEGA EVOLVED and was sent to support those gathered around the summit, like , , , and .

Having noticed 's AURORA VEIL, Barnaby instructed his CHARIZARD to DEFOG the perimeter around the primal point so that it could be better dealt with by his associates closer to the point.

YWDBrr36
• hidden identity (masked)
• healed CHARIZARD
• chooses TAILS
CHARIZARD MEGA EVOLVED!
CHARIZARD uses DEFOG on the AURORA VEIL
• x3 Salac Berries used

···
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 3:56:52 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Clashing with was enough of a reminder for Rowan of the evils that had been committed by his organization, knowing that the man had a personal vendetta against them was enough to discern that someone close to them had been killed, and more than likely had been in Sootopolis City considering they recognized his guise. Was all of this fighting worth it? As Rowan returned the injured Greninja to their Pokéball, the Beast couldn't help but feel their conflict with the League was insignificant in the face of the greater danger. Amber eyes turned towards the skies, watching the meteor grow larger above. "Fuck this." He muttered underneath his breath, reaching up and yanking the mask off his face, letting it drop to the ground. [break][break]

The decision to abandon conflict was made only more valid as the infamous 'Father Winter' appeared before them, touting the futility of their efforts. "This isn't a game, asshole! This is our lives!" Rowan couldn't help but shout as the details of his 'mercy' unfolded, no longer willing to gamble with his own after what happened in The Cloud. A quick glance around the area searched for , making his way over to where his friend was positioned. "Hey, I'm here. I know this is weird, we'll talk about it later. What's the plan for this?" He'd rather help the League to save them all, then fight them and doom the universe. [break][break]

Of course, he couldn't do that if he was simply vaporized for not calling a coin. "Tails."[break][break]

48FMvljS
[attr="class","rowwttag"]@mt.pyre[break][break]
Rowan removed his mask, yelled at Father Winter, went to Melody and called Tails.

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 4:09:48 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Standing upon the aftermath of his battle and deal with the devil earlier, staring into oblivion as if waiting for the voices of the damned to give him direction. There stood Aidan within the fog, once again under the shackles that was fate. Once again held by the hands of crime and violence, locked upon a cycle of brutality that he could not escape. His demons once again let out into the world. [break][break]

Everything around him happening as if in the blink of an eye, the terrorizing sounds a great pokemon, the speech from the man with one of the weirdest hairline he had seen in his lifetime, villainous to say the least. "Tch. So much for trying to change my own fate." Aidan would mumble to himself on the thought of once again gambling with his life, it was what he had done his entire life, gamble, lose, gamble again... Survive. [break][break]

He didn't have anything to help his fallen pokemon, those fates had already been sealed, he hadn't come prepared for full out combat like that, he had come prepared to stay away from such things, trying to play the number game. But alas, the time had come to gamble with his own pitiful and darkened existence. "Heads... That's my choice." Everyone seemed furious at how they had to play a game with their lives, but wasn't that exactly what they did by coming up this mountain? Every day they decide to make choices, those were always gambles.[break][break]

Everything just becomes more volatile once it was someone else playing with your life. The sad fact that Aidan had lived with for most of his life, at least this time the strange man was giving them a choice, even if a small one.[break][break]

YftdMark
[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@mt. Pyre

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Stays where he had his battle.
  • Chooses Heads
  • Comtemplates his bad life choices.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 6:03:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
hell had broken loose near the primal crystal. with no threats emerging in his stairwell (what are the odds?), and the entire fight happening behind him (uh, how?) he turns and runs down the hallway, returning the frog for an old friend.
[break][break]
tubby.
[break][break]
sitting on his shoulder, the chubby squirrel pokemon raises its hands, working its control over GRAVITY, pressuring the majority of its strength around FATHER WINTER'S UNOWN first, and then any potential rocket threats second.
[break][break]
he peers through the shit show, spotting , , , , and more, before father winter's words reach his ears. he heard of the mans gambles, so...
[break][break]
he mentally flips a coin, though leaves the results to the heavens, as he joins the group in their defense of the crystal.

[attr="class","notes"]greyson uses GRAVITY on FATHER WINTER AND HIS POKEMON first, and then towards ANY ROCKETS NEARBY.

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
Iv4doahI
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 7:12:51 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
Breathe.
Breathing was important. A breather was well needed.

Pulses of pain still pierced throughout his shoulder, though the shock that had settled in as a result of it and the wound embedded within him had thankfully begun to subside- no shortage of thanks due to as she'd so swiftly jumped to his aid following their encounter with and . With a lingering crimson stained upon both hand and fabric, he inhaled deeply before mentally assessing the gunshot wound further; no move to clutch it as he had earlier done as to not tarnish the cleaned wrappings he'd been so graciously given.

Fuck if the bullet wouldn't be Hell to take out later, though.

There had been a thought to check up on those injured within their last battle, as well, though the chaos that swiftly unfolded before any and all to behold had caught his attention in larger waves- and even then, the Heal Pulse emitted by him had done just the job in aiding him, alongside those within their Pokeballs. He still hadn't known if his Garchomp had been fine through it all - he hadn't had a chance to check if he still breathed as the world only carried on - but all he could do was hope that the healing energies carries on through his capsule if so.

"Thanks," had been his initial response to the woman by him as his mind had finally settled enough; a simple form of gratitude, harrowed only by his own, recovering strength.

He looked further towards the summit, alongside all who trailed along the way to it, heeding the words called out. Inhaling deeply, he shifted his uninhibited arm faintly in favor of tapping along the Pokeballs upon his belt, recalling the Primarina by his side (though not without some reassurance towards her in light of her initial fussing and worry), instead summoning forth his most trusted wyvern. With a moment's worth of gaze, he met his eyes before breathing another whistle of a command, nodding in further affirmation.

As he looked towards the top once more, a low, absentminded, "Heads, left his lips as his Noivern soared high and swift, conjuring a Hurricane towards the first, masked Rockets to catch his eye.

OI0I82le

TL;DR:

• draco (garchomp) is revived by marisol and her efforts
  • berenice (primarina) is recalled
  • orion (noivern) is sent out and uses hurricane on the first Rockets he sees in an attempt to hinder their advance and/or commands
  • calls heads

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 7:48:02 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Thanks for that, but we should keep going," the ranger gives his thanks with a nod as the other heals his Milotic. Part of him wishing he had brought more healing supplies to help further, but all he could offer the other was a wrap and some painkillers before he would head up the mountain to see how things were fairing. The first masked man () got away, thankfully he blasted away another masked man () though there was a large pang of guilt at the body of the Flygon left behind. Then thankfully and him were able to force another Rocket () off, but he needed to be sure.[break][break]

While going up the mountain he just gives the simple thought to his patron of 'I hope you're ready'[break][break]

And that's when shit hits thew fan once more, because this was Hoenn so of course it would. Seems like a man with an Unown was there to stop them, even going as far as to summon up a legendary pokemon of his own. Part of him wonders if this legend was there by it's own choice or was it one of many who have fallen to the Drk Trad. 'You wanted to get back at those that killed Ashton right? Now here is your chance' is the thought he gives to signal Reshiram to come from where they've been waiting the call. [break][break]

[break]

"Trained or captured and tormented like I'm sure you've done others," Razz spat back as he thinks back to the condition of the avatar before him. There was an anger that flowed slightly through him through his bond with the White Dragon and while he doesn't know the full story he knows these bastards are the reason several of their avatars were gone. And was was going to help get back at them for it. A roar comes through the sky and the blue eyed white dragon shows themselves as Razz crushes a Z-crystal he brought with him. "Tail never fails right?" he humors but has no real intention of playing the game as Reshiram uses the Z-move DEVASTATING DRAKE at Palkia's back. [break][break]

[break]

After Razz does what he can to help aid the Crystal from going anywhere as he snaps his hand to summon his Terrain of Truth around it to ensure that no would could try to leave with it without getting burned, as who knows what Rocket would try. [break][break]

QdpkZmXZ [break]

[break][break]

[break]+ Outfit
[break]+ Milotic is recovered from fainting thanks to
[break]+ Razz makes it up the mountain signaling for Reshiram to be ready just in case
[break]+ Once Razz sees 'Father Winter' and his unown knows they're dealing with DRK Triad and lets Reshiram know this is a chance to get back for his previous avatar
[break]+ Razz chooses Tails
[break]+ Razz uses a Z-CYRSTAL to have Reshiram use DEVASTATING DRAKE on Palkia's back
[break]+ Razz creates his TERRAIN of TRUTH around the primal point to ensure no one tries to leave with it without his permission.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#387bc9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiki

She/Her
November 19
CherryGrove City
Hetero
-
-
10 height
10 height
awards
32 posts
vivan flores DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vivan
vivan flores
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 9:23:46 GMT
vivan flores Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"You did well." Softly reassuring her quilava Vivan applies first aid. She uses the hyper potion that her opponent left behind, unsure why he would do such a thing Vivan simply takes advantage of his actions.

Injured badly from the intense battle with Elio's pokemon, the potion slowly begins to heal the quilava. A moment of relief falls over the small recovery resulting in a brief embrace between the two. Afterwards she recalls her pokemon into the safety of a pokeball, her attention shifting to the chaos unfolding around her.

What seemed to be grabbing everyones attention was the father winter's question. Vivan really wasn't expecting to hear such a question which is why she answered without much thought.

"heads?"
FthgdyY5

TL;DR -used hyper potion from elio to revive quilava.
- recalls her pokemon into pokeball
-answers heads to father winter
@pyre
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 17:23:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PER ASPERA AD ASTRA[break]
MT. PYRE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ICLY SET NOV 18
WILL USE MERIT POINTS
DEATH-ENABLED RAID EVENT

INTERMEDIARY MOD POST

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1041951331616837684/shdhdo.mp3[/player][break]
THE COIN IS FLIPPED.
[break]

Bn1|WWZs
[break][break]

"tails."

DEADLINE

MOD POST COMING SOON.

[break]
NOTE: the moderator post may not always come immediately after the deadline.[break][break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times