Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 4:45:28 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

RotomTV Recap: 4.2

"The night is beginning to wind down," exclaims a masked announcer on behalf of 's media network, the proclamation underscored by the bright flash of Rotoms behind her. "As we move into our final farewells, what will happen next?"

OOC EXPLANATION

This thread serves as an OOC mid-round recap of events that have occurred so far in the mega-thread, stylized ICly as recaps of footage shown on RotomTV.

The goal of these posts is to make it less overwhelming for those joining in to follow events as they happen. Due to this, the nature of the recaps will be in a brief, TLDR format, and included on an as-needed basis.

PREVIOUS RECAPS

Review previous recaps from the event's start.
[attr="class","ynospace"]

ROUND 4.2 RECAP

📷 Highlight Reel 📷

Below is a list of most recent masquerade actions to-date for round four.

📷 Complete Footage 📷

Below is a list of complete masquerade actions to-date for round four.

PROMPT TRACKER

PROMPT STATUS: 6/8 COMPLETE![break][break]
❄️ Reminder: Everyone who participates in this round will be eligible for prompt rewards! ❄️

PROMPT 1 - SIT WITH US
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

PROMPT 2 - MENU, PLEASE
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 3 - BUTTERFLY GARDENS
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 4 - CONVERSATION
1)
2)

PROMPT 5 - DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 6 - BUG PHOBIA
1)

PROMPT 7 - STEAL A SEAT
1)
2)

PROMPT 8 - METAMORPHOSIS
1)

ROUND FOUR:[break]REMINDER

ROUND FOUR DEADLINE:[break][break]JAN 27, 2022 @ 11:59PM PST[break][break]
🎁 REWARDS WILL BE REVEALED WITH THE ANNOUNCE OF THE NEXT ROUND! 🎁

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
539 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 5:54:28 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Her golden eyes bright as she eyed the surrounding exhibits, Nenet slips her hand through Zev's arm when he rejoins her; she casts a momentarily curious glance to his newly acquired drink before her attention is once more held by the extraterrestrial rocks.
[break][break]
There's a subtly devious look in her gaze at Zev's question, and as her eyes never leave the samples, she admits, "No, not yet." Leaning nearer, she whispers playfully into Zev's ear, "Do you think I could steal one when no one's looking?" Her eyebrow arches with her words, and something swims deep behind her eyes that hints her joke is only moments away from being carried out.
[break][break]
Thankfully - or perhaps sadly, depending on the point of view - the call for dinner is announced. Reluctantly Nenet peels herself away from the nearest exhibit, something akin to a pout touching her lips before her eyes brighten with mischief.
[break][break]
"Let's go sit with your brother," she all but demands.
[break][break]

NOTES

- Saddest girl that the rocks do not belong to her.[break]
- Suggests she and sit with and @rosie![break]

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 6:04:52 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Why thank you, madame!" Luka slips on her own Galarian accent as easily as pulling on a coat. But hers is all artifice, the product of a talented mimic and amateur linguist. The act slips a notch, however, with the kiss on her hand— a sweet gesture that has her giggling like a schoolgirl. Twin dots of rouge are barely concealed by her mask.[break][break]

"You're really too sweet," she says, looping her arm through the other woman's and leading her forwards. The walk to the exhibits is a meandering one, and on the way Luka manages to snag another flute of champagne from a passing waiter. It's a blissful few minutes, at least until the crown jewels come into view.[break][break]

"Wow...it's really beautiful, isn't it?"[break][break]

Each sparkling gemstone on the crown reflects back into her wide-eyed gaze. It looks as beautiful as it does fragile— as all precious things are, she supposes. In her silly childhood fantasies, Luka had often imagined herself as a princess, adorned in jewels just like these. And isn't it funny to think that for a moment, those childish dreams had almost come true?[break][break]

The champagne has finally had it's way with her, and with a start Luka realizes that her eyes have gone misty under the mask. She sniffs once, flushed with embarrassment, and unwinds her arm from her companion to hastily wipe at her face.[break][break]

"Sorry, I..."[break][break]

This is silly. She's being ridiculous, and the poor woman at her side deserves so much better. A proper companion, not some heartbroken, lovesick swain. Luka knows she'd done this to herself— what else would coming to this exhibit do but dredge up old memories? And yet she'd willingly stuck her head inside the noose all the same.[break][break]

"I need, um, t-to get some air, I think. Just for a minute." Her apologies are stained with champagne from the half-filled glass, and she finds herself stumbling over the long train of her dress when she tries to move away. "Sorry, I...you're so lovely, really! I just, um...I-I've had one too many, I think. S-sorry...[break][break]

She stumbles again and almost reaches out for a hand to hold, but thinks better of it. With one last apologetic smile Luka turns and flits away, making a beeline (hah) for the Insectarium and the promise of moonlight and a moment to breathe.

[break][break]

[break]
- bruh[break]
- with @geneveive until she starts angsting over [break]
- this girls a hot mess im so sorry[break]
- dress & mask

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 6:36:29 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor allowed Callan to take the lead for the moment, conversing for a moment about the theft of one of the many exhibits granted the Museum.

Of course she had no interest in stealing any of this.

But as always interruptions came about. This time in the form of the dinner bell being run, as the Insectarium was opened.

And so she followed along until they found proper seating arrangements.

But introductions were in order as one had joined them. Callan decided to take the lead on that front, informing both of the others' names. “A pleasure to meet you.” Elinor gave Thalia a polite nod.

Though an amused smile appeared at the woman’s occupations.

So she’s a pirate? Elinor couldn’t help but send Callan a curious glance. For now she would not ask about how Callan came to know a Professional Swashbuckler. Her surname was enough to sate some curiosity until their dinner would be here.

OOC: Dress + Mask (Prompts fulfilled: Prompt 7)

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 8:42:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
After a brief run-in with in the PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT, wanders into the INSECTARIUM for some fresh air himself. Between the alcohol, his sullen mood, and its rapid shift to underlining friction with his former lover, the royal prince recognizes the need for a break. So he finds a stone bench and takes a seat.

Surrounded by gardens, a winding stream, and moonlight, Remiel could not have found a better place to gather his thoughts and meditate. His Shedinja, in the meantime, drifts off to join a small colony of Illumise and Volbeat that dance and light up the night sky nearby. Just as the prince takes a deep breath and reaches to take his mask off for a bit, however, a familiar beauty rounds the corner in her blue dress.

looks as dreamily beautiful as ever...

Even despite the sad look on her face.

The masked man lowers his hand, choosing instead to fix his collar before she notices he's there. "H-Hello again. Taking a break from the dance floor, are we?" He waits to see the other woman emerge. When no one comes, however, he continues. "And your... date? Is everything alright?"

WINTER MASQUERADE
INSECTARIUM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 13:22:52 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtext"]

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

Nenet's joke brought an amused smirk to Zev's lips. "Just give me the signal and I'll cause a distraction for you," he quipped back, half-expecting her to actually proceed with the theft.[break][break]

But he was saved from having to bring mayhem upon the museum by the ring of the dinner gong. After taking an unhurried sip of his drink, he proceeded into the Insectarium with Nenet, their arms still looped together. At her suggestion, he scanned the seating area until he found standing beside @rosie. Their masks and outfits were already familiar, clear indicators of their identities.[break][break]

"There they are," Zev said, gesturing toward them. He grinned wolfishly at the couple as he and Nenet approached them.[break][break]

"Caleb, Rosie. This is Neffatari Nzingha," he said in greeting, speaking the last part to Rosie as a way to introduce the two women, the only two members of the quartet who had not yet met. "Let's grab a table together."[break][break]

Glancing around, Zev spied a nearby group rising from their seats to go dance on the much smaller dance floor of the Insectarium. Smoothly, he disengaged from Nenet and set his unfinished drink down on the now unattended, unused table before pulling out a chair for her, his grin easing into a charming smile.[break][break]

"Over here."

[attr="class","zevhooc"][break]

NOTES

Open to interaction![break]
Outfit + mask[break]
Invites Caleb and Rosie to have dinner with him and Nenet, and steals seats for them all (prompt 7 fulfilled)

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 17:25:53 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Damn the man, but he does know how to get her heart going. She gives a last longing look to the treasures of Captain with a silent promise to see them later.

Callan selects a table for them and Thalia neatly takes her seat, arranging the gown artfully for proprieties sake, while still leaving little to the imagination.

Professional swashbuckler has her crinkling her nose in a smile.

“Ever so articulate,” she says, leaning an elbow on the table, cheek in hand. “It is lovely to meet you as well, Ms. Anderson.” She could see it in her, too-- the sheer blondeness, the sharp chin, the cheekbones. “Such a pleasure to encounter another young representative of an old family. Tell me, how’s council work been treating you?”

The Blacks and the Silphs and the Stones and the Andersons. Enough ancient blood to re-live fucking Game of Thrones.

t l ; d r

dress mask hair

+ idk if u wanna do a spin off of Talking or not hehe

[attr="class","samjertag"]
open for interactions
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 17:26:22 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It's just her luck, or perhaps a cruel twist of fate, that her attempts to flee mere memories of heartbreak would lead right to the man himself. Luka doesn't notice him at first, half shrouded by the gardens and shadow. But a cloud shifts overhead and moonlight streams into the Insectarium, illuminating a figure in a gleaming mask and well-tailored suit.[break][break]

Her breath catches in her throat and Luka stumbles again, nearly tripping over her powder-blue heels. At least the universe is being just as unkind to , though it would bring her no satisfaction to learn about it.[break][break]

She has half a mind to simply turn around and find a place to be truly alone, but something keeps her rooted in place. Maybe it's the champagne, or maybe it's a yearning tug on her heartstrings— or both. Whatever the reason, she lets him speak, though her eyes flit from garden blooms to buzzing insects, never able to properly land on him.[break][break]

"My— oh. She's lovely. She's perfect, really." Soft laughter tries to float between them, but is weighed down by melancholy. "So I messed it up, naturally."[break][break]

It'd be easy to turn the blame around and say it's his fault, but she knows that this time it falls squarely on her shoulders. A sigh flutters past her lips as she thinks of @geneveive again— her lovely dress, her pretty smile, and how much simpler and sweeter things would be if she wasn't still such a mess.[break][break]

"It's...it's fine though. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be bothering a stranger with my problems." Even though the spark of familiarity is there she dons a mask of ignorance just like the one tied around her head. It's easier this way.[break][break]

"Are you...enjoying the party?"

[break][break]

[break]
- bruh[break]
- filling prompt 5 in a spin-off: dancing in the moonlight[break]
- dress & mask

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 20:53:20 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] She snickered at his approval of her big, beautiful brain and helped herself to what was on offer. The veg, god bless, was little baby carrots.

Listen. Cygne had grown up borderline impoverished. She knew to eat when the food was free. Her and Isaac’s servings could’ve fed a class of first-graders at 35 heads.

“Do you think they have to go containers?” She mused, picking up her fork and not caring for the propriety of what fucking utensil it was.

Some pink haired girl slid into the third and final seat at the table and launched into a science lecture. She was friendly enough, even if Cyg didn’t particularly enjoy being sermonized to. That’s why trade school worked well for her. She also wasn’t entirely aware as to when this had become an open forum, but what the fuck ever, the alcohol made her friendly.

“Pokémon are so weird. Their bodies are so different than ours, and ours are so notoriously bad at energy things to begin with. I find it hard to believe it’s… just chemicals.”’

She was an engineer. A mechanic. Biology was beyond her ken. But she was trying to learn, as a part of Project Eyeball. Project Dancing Taco. Which she still couldn’t shake as a euphemism for vagina.

Isaacs' point had her nodding vigorously.

“It’s too weird to be easily explainable, yeah.”
----tldr----
dress - mask - sword - hair

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 2:03:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
As a kid, she gets to wander the exhibits pretty freely! And thank god that Reiner knows the best corridors to walk to avoid any awkward scenarios. Sure enough, after watching quite a few battles and listening to some juicy gossip from those whom she walks by, she finds that sometimes, the dating scene in Hoenn is a vicious jungle and sometimes, it really is beautiful sunshine and unity through the howling storms.[break][break]

But what are relationships compared to the sheer excitement of getting to take a peek at 's collection of insects? Now that she wouldn't be breaking any rules, she makes a beeline towards the Insectarium, pushing the doors carefully as she slips right in. And oh, how quickly her eyes are drawn upwards to the cascade of moonlight upon the abundance of blooming flora.[break][break]

As Reiner continues to lead her to a less crowded section of the exhibit, she can't help but marvel at the shiny scales of the Magikarp in the stream, nor the vibrant colours that the Vivillons wear as they flutter on by. At some point, when they finally find a small corner for themselves, a little clearing secluded from the rest of the party, she pulls away and gives him a curtsey.[break][break]

"Would you grace me with the honour of a dance?"[break][break]

He rolls his eyes and she laughs, watching her every step as she twirls. Gently over the roots, that sensation of her dress brushing against the bushes, that moonlight glow that's been filtered through a window. It's almost like the forest all over again.

[break][break]
[break]
outfit[break]
☆ while the adults are smoocha and booba, eris just wanna be happy dancing in the moonlight

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged @ open!

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 6:01:09 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest3"]
[attr="class","calebtest3title"]

WINTER MASQUERADE

[attr="class","calebtest3body"]

Caleb wasn't necessarily an expert when it came to artifacts, and he was definitely not an expert when it came to geology, but he enjoyed perusing the various special exhibits with @rosie - mostly because it seemed to make her happy to do so. He stole glances of her intrigued expressions and delighted smiles, finding that she was beautiful in so many different ways. For the first time in a long time, Caleb was...content.[break][break]
They eventually made their way to the Insectarium when dinner was announced - which Caleb was glad for, as his stomach had started to grumble, unsatisfied with only alcohol as sustenance. Before he could find an open table - preferably a private one - approached, clearly intending to catch Caleb and Rosie's attention. At his side was the woman Caleb had met earlier: . Caleb felt a complex mix of exasperation and curiosity at Zev's arrival: part of him wanted to continue privately enjoying Rosie's company, but another part of him was eager to get to know Nenet, who seemed to actually like his brother. Which was, naturally, completely baffling.[break][break]
When Zev suggested they all dine together, Caleb followed his brother over to the recently vacated table. Leave it to Zev to steal from someone else for his benefit.[break][break]
Hopefully the dinner would be good...

@rosie | | | open to interactions![break][break]

NOTES

- Caleb’s Suit[break]
- Caleb's mask[break]
- Caleb brought Umi the Umbreon with him, to match @rosie's Sylveon[break]
- After visiting several exhibits, Caleb (along with Rosie) agrees to dine with Zev and Nenet.

[attr="class","calebtest3pkmn"]

[attr="class","calebtest3credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".calebtest3"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 6:59:23 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Well, it is legal, even if it somewhat toes the line." Callan is quick to remark, following Elinor's knowing smile. To the extent of his knowledge and therefore the League's knowledge, there was nothing nefarious underneath Thalia's hood.

Although that may be quick to change in the coming year. Given that he was the one the knew the both of them, Callan leaned back to allow them some space for conversation.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 11:42:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
It isn't long before doubts settle in again. He shouldn't be talking to her. He doesn't deserve it. She doesn't need it. It was foolish after the lies he'd told and the actions he'd committed. Now, more than ever, that rang true. And yet here they were, drawn by natural magnetism, neither pulling away from the other as quickly as they should...

Her sadness hasn't lost its effect on him either. It's as infectious and heart-piercing as her joy had been. It grips him with the instinctual need to rise up and help her.

And, if they're alone here... why shouldn't he? This could be the last night they'd ever see each other again, he thinks. Did he really want to die with yet another regret tied to her? Was it really worth it to wave her off and act indifferent?

In the end, he, too, dons the mask of ignorance to push him toward his decision. "There's no need to apologize... I understand how you feel." He responds, clasping his gloved hands at his front. "I thought coming here would help take my mind off my troubles, but lately I've felt a dark cloud following me wherever I go."

Nearby, a beautiful melody echoes from the hall and seems to grow louder in the garden plaza they currently inhabit. Recalling simpler times, when the two of them had danced to their heart's content, the masked man smiles. Then, with one smooth motion, he rises from the bench, takes a few steps toward the pink-haired belle, and offers his hand.

"A dance to salvage this night?"

💠 continues in SWEET MORCEAUX

PROMPT 5 - DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT
WINTER MASQUERADE
INSECTARIUM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 14:15:50 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartfancy"]
[attr="class","heartpicfancy"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistfancy"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnfancy"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderfancy"]
[attr="class","hearticonfancy"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxfancy"]
[attr="class","heartnotesfancy"]

- locke gets sad, latias to the rescue!
[break]
- invites to go eat
[break]
- open to interaction
[break]
- locke outfit and mask
[break]
- latias disguise, outfit, and mask

[attr="class","heartsidefancy"]

[attr="class","hearttagfancy"]@open

[attr="class","hearttextboxfancy"]

[attr="class","hearttextfancy"]
Looking at , all they could think about were tense, late night conversations about money overheard in the stairwell; turning down after school clubs and weekend hangouts to mow lawns and sweep storefronts; arguments about prioritizing errands over studies; until one day they had no choice but to support themselves.

[break][break]

An entire adolescence lost to poverty.

[break][break]

"I suppose…"

[break][break]

---------------

[break][break]

The courier's melancholy reached his disguised companion, calling her attention from her half-waltz with ' Ditto. She shook her illusory head at ' invitation, and swiftly left her poor partner alone on the dance floor to seek out her ward.

[break][break]

She found him right where she'd left him, still with that funny boy they'd played chase with before. A greeting bump nearly bowled Locke over, stumbling into the arms of his taller partner.

[break][break]

"L-Lati-" he protested, instantly shaken out of his funk with embarrassment.

[break][break]

Now that she'd gotten his attention though, the dance floor had emptied quite a bit, hadn't it?

[break][break]

"If you were hungry you should've just said so," he grumbled, though his own stomach seemed to have a few opinions of its own to share now that dinner had entered the conversation.

[break][break]

He disentangled himself from Canvas Mask, extending a hand out to the younger boy. "Let's see if the fancy stuff holds up to burgers and fries."

Nano

[newclass=.heartfancy]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background: #b9aaaa; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicfancy] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #b9aaaa, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/7yoEf9P.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonfancy] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/LbWTOSy.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistfancy] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnfancy] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color: #b9aaaa; border:solid 1px #cd422d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxfancy] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextfancy] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextfancy b] color:#cd422d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidefancy] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxfancy] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #cd422d; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesfancy] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagfancy] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderfancy] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #cd422d; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextfancy::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextfancy::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#cd422d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesfancy::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesfancy::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#cd422d; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 22:06:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

RotomTV Recap: 4.3

"The clock has chimed for the final hour of the Winter Masquerade!" exclaims a masked announcer on behalf of 's media network, the proclamation underscored by the bright flash of Rotoms behind her. "Will we see people unmask as they move to depart?!"

OOC EXPLANATION

This thread serves as an OOC mid-round recap of events that have occurred so far in the mega-thread, stylized ICly as recaps of footage shown on RotomTV.

The goal of these posts is to make it less overwhelming for those joining in to follow events as they happen. Due to this, the nature of the recaps will be in a brief, TLDR format, and included on an as-needed basis.

PREVIOUS RECAPS

Review previous recaps from the event's start.

ROUND 4.3 RECAP

📷 Highlight Reel 📷

Below is a list of most recent masquerade actions to-date for round four.

📷 Complete Footage 📷

Below is a list of complete masquerade actions to-date for round four.

PROMPT TRACKER

PROMPT STATUS: 8/8 COMPLETE![break][break]
❄️ CONGRATULATIONS! Everyone who participates in this round will be eligible for prompt rewards! ❄️

PROMPT 1 - SIT WITH US
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

PROMPT 2 - MENU, PLEASE
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 3 - BUTTERFLY GARDENS
1)