2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
ARBOLIVA SWARM (ILLUMINARY LUMINARIES)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 3:37:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Would a lapras be able to carry some of these across the ocean to one of his secret bases so that he could set it up as a pretty nice surprise for the Pokemon stationed there. Then he remembered that these things weren't christmas trees when they started throwing their olives at him as he dodge rolled his way out of several of them. "And to think i thought ya'll were pretty! You'd make the worse Christmas trees!" Even more olives were sent his way and he retaliated with a few Pokeballs thrown their way to try and snag one or a few of them to calm them down.

waN22VvR

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 4:58:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
Imagine having a Christmas tree, a plain ol' one that awaits the boxes of decorations sitting in storage. She remembers decorating one with before, the joy she had found in placing the star on top... And now, she kind of wishes that she could do it all over again.[break][break]

But things are going to change and she should probably prepare herself for what's to come. As she watches Mesprit flit around the Smolivs, messing with olive branches, she can't help but wonder if her dreams of peace is nothing but a pipe dream.[break][break]

Have a little faith in yourself...[break][break]

You're still just a kid.[break]
It shouldn't be your responsibility.
[break]

"Brrri?"[break][break]

She blinks to the sight of pensive eyes, the lake guardian always able to read her heart and reflect her emotions accurately.[break][break]

"Did you find anything, Mes?"[break][break]

"Brrriii!"[break][break]

Looking to the Smoliv in Mesprit's arm, she smi- Wait, why does the Smoliv have a crown made of tape?[break][break]

UngEmS2u

[attr=class,bottom-text]

arboliva swarm

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 16:43:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp might have been an insane Rocket Terrorist but he still loved nature a whole fucking lot!

So when he heard rumors of strange pokemon in the region, the conservationist in him had taken action. How would these new pokemon effect Hoenn and it's natural flora and fauna? The Galar Embargo being lifted years ago had saw the non-native species skyrocket. It made him worry.

Temp was in the area more to investigate than anything. While his people did have winter holidays he didn't celebrate Christmas itself. He'd never saw the point in putting up a tree. But he did appreciate how pretty people made the streets! Christmas had nice aesthetics even if he didn't participate.

Movement out of the corner of his eye- and he flung a pokeball!

The best way to study was with a live specimen. He just hoped he actually caught one.

edit: forgot to roll like a dumbass

sWmfKBdb
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 23:28:20 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo had come to Fortree not for the Christmas festivities nor for the chance of encountering pokémon foreign to pre-meteno.

He'd come here to explore. To eagerly dive into the region in which he'd grown intimately familiar with over the years, as it shifts and grows. To document their changes and learn the new secrets of the world.

Hoenn News article warnings be damned.

That the Arboliva are here, huddling amongst the trees, was simply a bonus to his day. 

Huh. You guys are new.” 

Already abuzz with the excitement of the rift, Angelo stalls in front of the sentient trees with an intrigued smile. Their nostalgic scent washing over him. 

God, he could go for a plate of marinated olives right about now...

Not feeling shy, are you? We don't bite.Much.

0uU8a7VR

@arboliva-swarm
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 7:04:50 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

When did ignoring clearly dangerous rifts in the fabric of the universe become the norm? Elinor didn’t know, but it was a mildly interesting thing to ponder as she tried to ignore the next big calamity just waiting to happen. She was sure it must’ve been sometime between space-time distortions popping up and Giant space rock threatening their existence.

Alas she joined the people of Hoenn in ignoring their problems and focusing on the next mildly interesting thing.

To her this would be the Arboliva swarm. She had read reports that new species were emerging day by day around Hoenn. This was surely just the latest in a trend. Admittedly, Elinor knew little of Paldean Pokémon, but she was all too eager to learn more.

And she learned best by catching. This was why she now stood before the swarm. Watching them interact with the other trainers.

The Arboliva hang from the trees like Christmas Tree ornaments. They seemed friendly enough as is. And so she approached rather casually. Having brought along a Christmas edition Poffin, she extended it towards the nearest Arboliva as she said. “You look tired. Can I offer you a poffin in these trying times?” She paused for a moment.

The first one was free… The next ones, not so much, “And should you want more, then all I ask is that you join my team of Pokémon.”

3NteLPLG

OOC: N/A
@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 21:21:10 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin would do most anything for his husband — including postpone his post-apocalypse HIBERNATION in favour of investigating some strange new Pokémon seemed enamored with. It's of interest to Rocket and M.A.G.M.A as well, though he quietly resolves to hand it over to his partner should he have more luck in capturing a live specimen.[break][break]

Faolan stands sentinel at his master's side, the resurrected Lucario still alert as ever to any incoming threat.[break][break]

"It looks like a Christmas wreath," Gavin notes, tone dry. Albeit, a Christmas wreath covered in plump OLIVES. "What is it with Pokémon looking like food? It's like they want us to eat them."[break][break]

Scoffing, he tosses a ball.
[break][break]
H98_F3eq

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]SWARM

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 18:07:13 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia was joining much of the rest in Hoenn in trying really, really hard to ignore the rifts in favor of enjoying the holidays. A meteoroid had threatened to destroy the region, and that had turned out fine, so who was to say this wouldn't? Besides, it wasn't like there was much Julia could do about the rifts themselves. She'd gladly step in to defend Hoenn from whatever came out of them, but for now, they stood idle as cracked windows into other worlds. It sucked that one of them was in Fortree, though, leaving part of the city to be cordoned off by the League.

[break][break]That didn't stop the city from coming to life with the holiday spirit, though! People from all over Hoenn flocked to Fortree to see its Christmas trees and the wreaths, garlands, and tinsel hung around the treetop town, all laying a smothering blanket over the League blockade, the rift, and the anxieties that came with them. It was even cold enough to snow this year! That may have meant more bundling up, but it also meant snowball fights, sledding, snowmen, and cozy nights by the fire. Those were totally worth the extra layers.

[break][break]Snuffles was really enjoying it, too. It was rare for an Ice-type like the Piloswine to find somewhere in Hoenn cold enough for her, so even though she'd been bred to tolerate the region's warmer temperatures, she was taking full advantage of this cold to dig through the snow and drag chunks of it along with her tusks, just for the fun of it. From the trees above, Arboliva watched quietly. Had they come from another world? Another time? Or just another region? Regardless, they seemed comfortable and weren't causing any problems, so Julia was happy to welcome them to her home.

[break][break]
4N3G3Pkv

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 21:36:19 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
For just this night, they would be as they were. Two people in a relationship that made little sense. His charm and accented voice as charming as it'd been before. Her own smile and heartache were soothed by hot cocoa and thoughts of smiles on Christmas morning.

Gathered beneath the tree, the pair worked to capture the magic of years past. A time before she knew that those gentle hands--the ones who'd comforted her--had done things she could not understand. Ones that had been at fault for the mess of her back. Leon may still be her rock, but no longer was she a drowning person clinging to him for safety. Now, she wasn't sure if it was safe reaching for the rope.

But then he smiled and, for a moment, she forgot. Instead, her mind went back to the happier times. The first time she tried to teach him how to bowl. The honeymoon on the foothills of Mount Sillver. S These memories distracted her as she tried to finish the bicycle's assembly.

Little hands fretted as she tried to make things just so. Gifts stacked and restacked like the nest of some obsessive magpie.

"I believe you are missing a screw, mia gattina." His voice was a gentle purr. The expression is loving, sweet, and gentle. But she didn't know if she could trust it. Look what happened last time. "So, I am. Thank you." Aubre smiled back. "You have to wonder why they make toys so hard to put together." He laughed. She did the same.

Really, they were both liars. Maybe that's why it worked.

Green eyes lifted to blue as she gently grasped his hand in hers. Her fingers traced familiar scars. "Thank you." Aubre gave his fingers a gentle squeeze. "Michaela will love it."

His voice was quiet, despondent. "Me too."

Unvoiced was her own agreement: Me three.
UwztNn7A
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 21:39:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

There was nothing like Christmas trees. The only time of the year could get a huge hulking pine and decorate it with incredibly fragile ornaments as well as things like popcorn and gingerbread cookies.
[break][break]
Elio remembered one year when he was young - where he tried to reach for a gingerbread cookie when he didn't want to wait for dinner.
[break][break]
And in his recklessness, knocked over the whole thing. He was in tears both because he got the hiding of his life. But also because he felt bad for ruining his mother's hard work.
[break][break]
After that, they "Elio-proofed" the tree by taking off all the edible editions, much to his embarrassment the following year. It was the talk of tea time for his mother and her soiree friends though.
[break][break]
He could still remember her teasing laughter. Gripping a Pokeball in hand, the sentimental mafia heir decided to try his luck at catching one of the Arboliva.
[break][break]
It couldn't hurt at least.
[break][break]
pz1cpCzj

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- RNGods are gonna curse me.[break]
- RIP. See?

[attr="class","eliopkmn"]

[attr="class","partytop"]

[attr="class","eliocredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elio1"]--accent:#7b6678;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .elio1"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliopkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 1:27:05 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosebase"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]

The last thing Wren really wants to be doing at the present moment is traveling all the way out to Fortree, dragged by his younger sibling, to procure a christmas tree for decorating. Not because he lacks holiday enthusiasm (well, his anxious mood as of late has put a bit of a damper on things, sure,) but more because traveling further than what is immediately closer to Petalburg is a bit taxing on his very slowly healing ankle.[break][break]

They seem to know he needs to get out of the house, though, and so away the two of them go. Of course, he loses them immediately, as he hops through the rows of conifers, unable to keep a quick pace. Couldn’t they have just decorated wreaths, or something? But the more he wanders, the more movement he notices. And the strange Pokémon weaving through the actual trees prove not to be trees at all. He considers having Juno attempt to herd one, but instead simply tosses a ball at the nearest— for curiosity’s sake.[break][break]

If anything, it’ll be something to show his sibling and say they missed out on it, because they were too busy running off on their own.
[break][break]

pgBci2XX

[attr="class","rosepoke"]

[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.rosebase]font:12px roboto;--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 1:39:48 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar

They didn't really have a christmas tree for this year, although this wasn't quite the same thing, was it? Probably not. Even then. He wondered if would still appreciate the gesture if he managed to bring home a Aboliva. He didn't have high hopes for it, but who knows, maybe his bad luck streak would end some time soon.

They were a lot prettier than he'd expected, having never seen one before. Now there were a whole bunch of them, but it wasn't 100% likely he'd still manage to catch. "Well here goes nothing I suppose." He laughed to himself. Siv, his serperior watched patiently from the sidelines.

Throwing out a pokeball, he crossed his fingers.

U8iuV0Cf

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 2:50:26 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby had missed out on covering the grand Christmas Tree lighting in downtown Slateport City in favor of traveling to document the odd swarm of a new Pokémon called ARBOLIVA.

Thank ARCEUS. That would have been a snorefest. As much as he enjoyed the ambiance of the holidays, there was only so much festive cheer he could parade on camera before it got old.

"Tomás, what are your plans for the holidays? Spending time with the kids? Gosh, I bet Marisol is so big now..." Barnaby asked casually from his spot leaning against their news van, sounding somewhat bored. After all, these glorified bushes barely moved and didn't exactly stand out from the rest of the trees.

RX4zskIK

ARBOLIVA SWARM

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 3:23:22 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan observed the black fruits hanging underneath the wreathlike arms of the Arboliva, as he made a peace offering of mulch for the fruit bearing Pokemon to ingrain against.

Do the fruits drop and make a new, small olive Pokemon? Callan watches the waddling green fruitbuds carefully inch themselves around the many curious trainers in the swarm. Callan placed a Pokeball on the ground, setting it up, checking to see if there were any that were willing to join him as a trainer.

QNqQncXX

--

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

lucina

Zelle
She / Her
~22
August 17
Hammerlocke, Galar
Unknown
Interpol
Officer
I am not a creature that was born. I am a fire that was set.
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zelle
Giselle Sigebrand
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 3:35:08 GMT
Giselle Sigebrand Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]
[attr="class","gunstest1text"]

[attr="class","gunstest1pkmn"]

Wandering around the holiday trees for sale in Fortree City's outskirts, Zelle glanced around, looking for a small one. Loki, her Galarian Meowth, purred, sniffing at some of the pine tree needles.
[break][break]
"We need a smaller one for our Christmas tree, it won't fit in the apartment," Zelle said. Something moved at the periphery of her vision. She turned, startled to see an Arboliva waving its branches from side to side.
[break][break]
Loki purred harder, then leaped at the Arboliva, apparently set on climbing up its branches like any other pine tree.
[break][break]
ffu197A7

[break]

[attr="class","gunstest1ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

+ Arboliva Swarm

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#A74A74;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1text b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1text a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1text i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1text u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1ooc a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1ooc i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1ooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1ooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .gunstest1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 4:36:23 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
While everyone is doing what they have done, Derek searches for Jonesy among all the Christmas trees. He seemed to have made friends with some of the other pokemon lingering the area, some of which the gym leader felt unsure if they were trained or wild. Thankfully it doesn't take long to catch wind of the little Sobble's crying.

Pokemon are playing hide-and-seek, of which Jonesy is the best! Or so he thought. His camoflague did nothing to hide his smell, and the Rattata scurrying along was able to point him out in no time. Consoling the Sobble was a cute little Smoliv, which Derek couldn't help but throw a pokeball at while nobody was looking...

MajAXXYo
ARBOLIVA SWARM