luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 2:51:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
The second choice is a lot harder.

Luka frowns down at her phone, finger hovering uncertainly between options. On impulse she decides to google a walkthrough, but all she finds is other people speculating online.

So once again she goes with her gut, choosing the one that looks a little too uncanny valley to be anything but:

B
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 8:05:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

THis was stupid.
[break][break]

❤️ A

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 5:53:02 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
The harsh beep startles him. Attention snapping away from the transcription that’s running and back to his phone. Em squints at the phone and the new options presented. A would be the obvious, but there’s just something so bizarre about B so he taps the second instead. This time a little more careful to pay attention to the phone lest it catch him offguard again.[break][break]

oop I sneak dis in

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ad6c83;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 3:36:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
VELMOS

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]ASSESSMENT

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]100%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]10

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]

【THE MAJORITY SELECTED B】
[break][break]

Another jarring beep heralds the next round. Two images appear. This time with backgrounds.[break][break]

You swear you can hear something moving outside your room, but it might just be the paranoia settling in.[break][break]

【WHO IS THE MEGALOPOLAN?】
[break][break]

❤️ A

❤️ B

[attr="class","sambam"]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon poipole"]

INSTRUCTIONS[break][break]

Rondez-view of Luv has patched to include a special co-op event. Only one of your characters may participate in this route, but they may partake in as many NPC co-op routes as they would like.[break][break]

NPC co-op Routes work as follows:[break]
  • Every character must BOLD their choice.

• The choice that is chosen by the majority will be used to progress the route.

• Each choice has a hidden value assigned to it (e.g. +50, +25, -25).

• Depending on your characters' individual choices, they may receive a different ending by the end.
[break][break]

All NPC co-op routes, regardless of the ending your character gets, will net you 50 PD & 1X SPARKLING DUST.[break][break]

PLEASE POST BY 3/3 11:59PM PST

@otome
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 3:42:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

All these options were concerning.[break][break]

It didn't seem like there was any rhyme or reason to their choices at this point.[break][break]

So she just picked blindly.[break][break]

❤️ B.

Velmos[break][break]

NOTES

- Velmos Otome Co-op.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 3:45:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The noise outside of his room doesn't even seem to alert him. Of course there would be noise, he lived with his partner and often let his pokemon freely roam about. If there wasn't noise, he'd find himself worried. Gaultier sat at the edge of his bed and studied the screen a bit. It seemed they wanted to make this choice a bit harder. Perhaps they attempted to make this game a little more challenging. It wasn't long until Gaultier made his choice -- A seemed like the correct option, but it seemed the majority voted for the one that wasn't the Megalopolan the last round. How curious. Were they attempting to throw the game off? B's face remained obscured enough to make it seem as though the game master chose to make it a bit harder to determine which one was human. It seemed the AI learned fast, but for the sake of throwing the vote, he chose the one that at least still appeared human.

< CHOSEN INPUT : B >
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 3:53:09 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]
[attr="class","title"]💜 ROUNDEZ-VIEW: VELMOS

yet again, no correct answer was given.

[break][break] as the next series of images appeared on the screen, he sipped the coffee that had brewed for them both.

[break][break] was there not an option to choose both?

[break][break]

B
[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#8756f0; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littlejay { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littlejay .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littlejay .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 6:15:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

VELMOS

CO-OP RVL

A LIST OF THE EARLIER TRAITS REMAIN ON THE LEFT MOST MONITOR. each bullet point serves as a stark reference for what they need to look for. the last round prove divisive between those present. this one silences the room with an uncanny unnervingness.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
VELMOS OTOME

B
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 7:29:35 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Now both of the images looked creepy, several of their features obscured by either low light in the photos themselves, or by post-production effects. Shalin's skin was starting to tingle, the loud beep making the girl flinch. This was hitting way too close to home after spending so much time with Andrea and the others in the Quaestor Lucis. She hoped she never had to meet one of them in person, but given her fealty to the League and what happened during Meteno... her horrific experience in Littleroot would be the price of her Hoennian citizenship.

With trepidation, she made her selection.

❤️ A

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 8:17:22 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Now it was getting dumb. If they wanted to disguise themselves as humans, then neither really seemed to fit the bill.

Outside, something creaks out on deck. Angelo doesn't even flinch, too used to the natural call of ship noises for it to become more than background noise.  

[ B ]

[ velmos otome ]
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 8:22:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There’s something about the eyes in B that make her feel wary, uncomfortable. She remembers the description of their predatory gaze and selects it without hesitation.

OPTION B

@velmos

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,683 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 8:52:43 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
No congratulations? No friendly pat on the back? Would it kill Velmos to say something nice to her? Anyway, the next set of images were pretty hard to make out, but once again B had an uncanny look about them.
❤️ B
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 9:06:34 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

What was that? Elinor looked around. Probably just the wind?

A lingering sense of paranoia accompanied her as she returned her attention to the next part of the Game..

But the pictures offered this time looked nothing like humans. Honestly she wanted to press both. But the game didn’t give her that option, and so she pressed OPTION B.

@otome

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 13:48:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"They're both fucking terrifying."[break][break]

But the second option doesn't seem to have a mouth. Biological irregularities, Gavin thinks, and then reads on.[break][break]

If you hear clawing at the door behind you, do not make a sound.[break][break]

"Kind of hard to stick to that when we're meant to verbally state our answers and it doesn't give us a third option," Gavin points out to , still nestled against his side. "This is definitely a trap."[break][break]

Still, he sticks to the other's anxious pattern, and chooses the one he thinks might not be a Megalopolan.[break][break]

❤️ A

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]VELMOS ROUTE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 13:57:10 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
If anything about this route infuriated him, it was the complete lack of confirmation. If they were meant to build their abilities to discern the alien, why were they not shown correct answers?

Well, both of these images were unusual. Nikita frowned at his screen for a moment, the continued static intent on giving him a headache.

At the sound of noise outside, he turns to his door. If there had been something, it was not loud enough to rouse Winters or the boy that snoozed on the dog's spiny back.

The second figure seemed the most irregular. It was missing a mouth and possessed eyes similar to the first. The second, meanwhile, could almost pass for someone's grandmother.

After spending a moment trying to discern the backgrounds--feeling as if this difference was important--he set his phone back to normal zoom levels.

With a sigh, the detective made his selection.
[❤️ B ]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!