lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 14:22:54 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

sorry??? is she really saying this dope robo-delibird is an abomination that should be destroyed?? Look at it! It's super cute! No way, no way. Lam's choice is immediate. Kill it? Definitely not.[break][break]
catch it for ourselves.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
nisa holo route![break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-leafeon"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 16:17:00 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner was unfazed by the description of the Delibird-like Pokémon. He read all manner of sci-fi novels; Macro Cosmos weren't the first people to imagine how Pokémon might evolve in a distant future.[break][break]

Its disposal was another matter entirely. If it was an abomination, killing it seemed the right thing to do — an act of mercy, as it were. But Gunner hesitated. Was it truly an abomination, or only in the eyes of Macro Cosmos?[break][break]

His thumb hovered over his phone's screen for a long moment before he finally made his selection.[break][break]

❤️ Catch it for ourselves.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]co-op rvl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 19:01:54 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

She had fetched a snack. She’d been gone five minutes tops. And BAM she’d missed a piece of the scenario.

She wasn’t about to let that happen again. And so she quickly pressed the next option, not really reading what it was.

She clicks OPTION NR 3: Catch it for ourselves.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 19:20:04 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Was the robotic Delibird a real Pokémon? Nomi's mind whirled at the possibilities. Were there other robotic Pokémon, and if so, where did they come from? If this was a glimpse into the future, did that mean humans would eventually build such things? Excitement surged through her. She needed to find out if had played this route. Maybe they could work on something like this now...Genesect was a Rocket creation, after all.[break][break]
❤️ Catch it for ourselves

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Otome Event!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 19:39:21 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Overruled again, huh? Josh was honestly surprised there were enough people insane enough to still be playing this bullshit after the first bit of expose. How many people playing this were actual sociopaths? Enough to pick the future option, apparently. Who wanted to try to think up futuristic things when you get enough of those in movies? Sheesh. Either way, it didn't go well. And now he was kind of hungry too.
[break][break]
Except then there was a Metal Delibird. It was pretty freaky, to be honest. Like, in a soulless and disturbing kind of way. Killing it though? Kind of excessive, it wasn't doing anything wrong.
[break][break]
He picked to Catch It Himself, hoping that he wasn't in a server again where everyone involved would pick to kick a baby if allowed.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

-Notes-

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 2:49:19 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

an abomination? but wait, isn't that what they created with their dreams? she squints down at the screen and examines her options. surely it's not a real pokemon so catching it wouldn't work. that'd be like throwing a pokeball at her toaster.

if it is real, she doesn't want to kill it.

well, that only leaves...

❤️ Send it into another dimension or universe.
NISA OTOME
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 4:10:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A strange new pokemon is always worth studying! Eva elects to go for science!

OPTION 3 – Catch it for ourselves!

@mommyholo

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 17:15:55 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Scatterbrain? Ruby wasn't a scatterbrain. Stupid game. But the scatterbrain-ing summoned what looked like a robotic Delibird, which Holo said was an abomination that should not exist. If this were any other scenario, Ruby would say to capture it and use its power for herself. But this was the DRK Triad. Ruby didn't fully understand how they worked, but if this robot wasn't supposed to exist...

[break][break]
❤️ Kill it with our Pokemon.
[attr="class","rubytag"]@otome

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 17:29:57 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Wait, what?! That wasn't a Pokémon! That was a robot shaped like a Pokémon! If this same from the Interdream Zone, Shalin wanted nothing to do with it. If this was the future, then it was a future she was not interested in. Just what kind of world was out there that Pokémon had to evolve metallic frames to survive?

Make it go away.

> Send it into another dimension or universe.

close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 17:40:53 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec blinked quizzically, unsure of what kind of pokemon it was. It looked like a Delibird, but it looked like a machine ... Alec didn't want to kill it, but he didn't know what kind of power this unknown pokemon had. If they did send it to another dimension without prior knowledge, wouldn't it just destroy the people or whatever in that universe? Alec sighed, unsure of what to choose. That was when his finger pressed on the option Catch it for ourselves. Despite this being just a game, he wasn't going to be responsible for destroying an entire universe all because he sent an unknown creature there.
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 1:47:17 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
Sending it to another universe was not the answer; saddling another with this creation of her mind? Distracted creation, but still... never. And why would she want to catch it? So others could conduct experiments on it (because in all honesty, who could she possibly protect it from at this point)? Being overrun was easy, and the abomination being misused by others all the more so.

Even if killing it wasn't her go-to reply either, it was a thing that did not truly exist. A prisoner of the dreamscape; and if she was its creator, it could meet its maker by her hand. That was her responsibility now.

[❤️ Kill it with our Pokemon.]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 3:42:47 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
Wow. Miss Smiley here was definitely a bit too ho-hum about killing things.

The mechanical Delibird wasn't some Eldritch monstrosity. It was just a new thing trying to make its way in the world.

But there was also no telling what kind of havoc anentirely new species would wreak on the universe. So, after a moment, Madd goes for the only option that isn't asking for trouble.

❤️[Catch it for ourselves]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 3:43:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]aw, it's kinda cute!

you know, in a no thoughts, empty metal kind of way.

she draws a little doodle of it in her notebook before making her selection.

option b is tapped quickly, as if it'll unlock something else. something more interesting...

otome: nisa holo.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 4:48:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

so, the dark triad were also killing dreams? was it a dream, and if so, was it waking, and if so, did that make it an idea— and then, if it was an idea, and the unown were running rampant through the interdream zone…

it was an interesting development at the very least. difficult not to run away with what if’s.[break][break]

was it an abomination because it had not been created by arceus or the unown themselves?[break][break]

she lingered on this screen for a while before finally making her selection.[break][break]

kill it with our pokémon.

[attr="class","ooc"]holo otome [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 4:56:32 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Now that? That was honestly one of the coolest things he's ever seen. A metalic Delibird? No... A robot Delibird! Robot Pokemon?! He thought those were only in his tokusatsu shows! Oh like Arceus he was going to pass up this chance, even if this was just some otome game. Its not everyday games like these have fun little twists like these. He definitely would have to start a second playthough to see if he could get other options.

NISA HOLO's route

"catch it for ourselves"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]