TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FARHAN BHANJI (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 19:47:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FARHAN BHANJI

CO-OP RVL

“FARHAN BHANJI…”

the name is unfamiliar. while words shepherd between travelers locally, it requires an honest effort to become a regional staple. in this time and age, an era outlined by an administration’s start and end date, fernando finds himself ignorant under countless priorities.

hm.

he picks the most serious option.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
FARHAN BHANJI OTOME

I need to cure my IBS.
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 20:21:13 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Flirting with other men, even if they were AI’s still felt weird. She had and honestly that was just fine for her. So while she’d played along with Frank’s route this time she decided to take a more serious approach.

And so she pressed OPTION NR 1. I need to cure my IBS… If only the game devs had picked a fancier physical ailment.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,079 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 20:29:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
While Josh had never relaxed in the Hot Springs of Lavaridge before (riding electric Poémon left his body filled with static, which could be really bad given the nature of how hot springs worked), he had passed through the town many times after Ranger work took him to Mount Chimney. He was more than familiar with the healing power the hot springs inexplicably had.

The options made Josh's eyes roll as he waited for the Blackthorn Dragoons to check his dragon Pokémon in for a visit to the interior of the sacred Dragon's Den there. Josh didn't have IBS, whatever that was, and he was single and not looking. That left one option, as terse as it was.

> I need some good luck and cash, stat.

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,517 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 0:38:31 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Oh hello there…not exactly Lam’s type, but still massively easy on the eyes. For now, this route seems different from the other group rounds he’s played. If the IBS option is anything to go off of. Plus the hot springs? Great setting, 10/10 stars. Lam opts for the more cliched answer, though the medical one does make him snort out a laugh.[break][break]
Looking for love…and I think I found it.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
farhan bhanji route![break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-leafeon"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 2:13:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
awooga would be the right thing to say in this scenario.

he walks around the house, holding his phone with both of his hands, as he tries to find anywhere. when he doesn't find him, he sits back on the couch. priam figured he must be away again.

"well, that's on him for missing this guy."

he would've verbally awooga'd too if he was there to hear him, but he supposed there's no point in trying to tease him when there's no audience. he'll just have to enjoy it alone.

❤️ Looking for love... and I think I found it.

@tags
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
353 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 2:33:53 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
The ginger stared down at her screen. The first half made her smile. She'd gone to the hot springs before to try and soothe her cursed scars. While it deadened the pain a bit, it always reappeared once she died off.

The man on the screen--or at least his smile--makes her think of her dad. A cloud of sadness passes over her face before she gets to her choices. None of these were particularly optimal, but she certainly had little desire to declare undying love to a kindler. Not that there was anything wrong with that career! It was just too much fire for her!

So, while not wholly accurate, she picked the option that implied she was here to fix something.

[❤️ I need to cure my IBS.]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 4:40:44 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Cringe. Really cringe. This guy... why is he on an event? Ashley frowns and turns his gaze upwards. Apparently, he'd miss some of them, and shook his head. "Fuck." And he decides to look over the choices.[break][break]

No way in hell he's pressing B, so instead, he presses C. No way in hell. "Cash and good luck, stat." Why would he dare flirt with the guy who killed nerve-endings in his right arm?[break]

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- C is selected: I need some good luck and cash, stat.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 6:38:39 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Oh now we're getting to the good routes." When the starting point was in a hot springs of all things that usually meant that things were going to get steamy in more ways than one. So he was going to go all in on this one and try to get that special CG at the end of it. He knows these things tended to have something like that at the end of these routes. Especially if it was a...well, he'd rather not say for fear of proboards something to bite him in the butt.

FARHAN BHANJI's route

"Looking for love... and I think I found it."

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 20:17:54 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec couldn't help but think to himself, "Thank Arceus. A Route that doesn't involve the DRK Triad for once ..." Alec thought to himself. What's more, was that this man was relatively handsome ... Unfortunately, Alec had never met the dude before, despite venturing to Mt. Chimney from time to time. Alec decides that he could finally choose something options that he wouldn't regularly choose ... Besides, it wasn't like he was seeing anyone as of this moment in the love department anyhow. So, with that, Alec chooses the second option.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 23:23:30 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Please don't let this one be weird. Please don't let it be run by sociopaths trying to play propaganda machine for an assassination cult, or for Rocket. Please be something nice that his kids could play, Josh had to practically beg in his head as he switched to the next otome. But to his surprise, he found himself in... Lavaridge? At home? At the hot springs? Josh motioned for his wife to come see this as he took a breath in relief while looking at the holographic display of Lavaridge. FINALLY someone with taste! He hoped. He had been burned once already.
[break][break]
Hey wasn't that the guy who was the groundskeeper he'd seen around Mt. Chimney? Well, this seemed nice. For once. Though the choices were... Well, some were less than platonic. Considering what he had learned of the savages that played these group minigames, he decided to go with Option 2 as his wife began to roar with laughter.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 23:45:07 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
Lavaridge hotsprings, emphasize on hot? Yes. Yes please. And why were all these otome routes functioning like Hoenn sightseeing trips she'd be objecting herself to in the near future?

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 0:34:44 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"All these options are idiotic," Elisabeth muttered to her Sunkern, showing the phone to it in disbelief. "Does anything of this sound like something a sane person would say? I think not."[break][break]

She let out a long-suffering sigh, covered her eyes, and selected her choice.[break][break]

❤️ I need to cure my IBS.

Farhan Bhanji[break][break]

NOTES

- Elisabeth x Farhan Bhanji.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 0:54:42 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Hot.
[break][break]
Hot, hot, hot.
[break][break]
Katherine pays no mind to the lines of description and dialogue that flash on her phone's screen. Instead, her eyes are drawn to Farhan, allowing a smirk rise to her features.
[break][break]
"Oh, right," she has to choose an option. For no specific reason at all, she selects B.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@tag goes here [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,246 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 2:20:08 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Who the heck even is this guy? She hadn't met him before but he seemed to be someone important...Why was he also so muscular? Holy. [break][break]

This guy had tits that could even rival 's. [break][break]

She looked at the options and since this was one of the few occasions that she didn't hate someone enough to try and kill them in the otome route. [break][break]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]