[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Isn't this one of the guys we saw at the tea room challenge?" Waving her phone at Razz, it's almost a miracle that Eris doesn't fling it across the counter. "Was he one of the chill ones?"[break][break]

If he was, maybe he'd appreciate this absolutely horrible answer.[break][break]

❤️ I need to cure my IBS.

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]otome: farhan bhanji

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
FARHAN BHANJI (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 3:20:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]
[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
OTOME
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

With all the weird people he has seen in this game, he forgets that this thing seemed to be more of a dating game app than whatever it was he has been experiencing with both Walsh and Dalhia. Its been a weird game. "I believe that and a customer when we were cooking, and I guess?" who knew really if he was one of them. [break][break]

Curiosity has him look over at what Eris would choose for this as he wasn't too sure what cringing a bit at her answer, "Not the irritable bowel syndrome, that's gross," and with that he seems to make up his mind, despite Eris now seemingly trying to get him to choose that answer. Long arms making it easy to keep her at arms length as he just picks a random option that wasn't 1.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ ❤️ Looking for love... and I think I found it.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5;border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#577aa5; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 6:29:12 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Finally! A route that seems like it actually might lead to romance!

It helps that this character portrait is really hot, too. And, like...isn't he kind of familiar? Wasn't he at the tea room? Or is she hallucinating? And maybe fish just has a bad memory

Either way, her choice is obvious:

❤️ Looking for love... and I think I found it.
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 6:43:11 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]
[attr="class","title"]💜 ROUNDEZ-VIEW: ROUTE FARHAN BHANJI

[break][break] when he opens FARHAN BHANJI'S route, he's not sure who he is expeceting. when the picture appears on the screen, it is obvious that he does not know of him.

[break][break] before he can decide any options further, however, riurik goes running underfoot. the young umbreon is too youthful and brash to hold himself still for midnight zoomies, and his phone fumbles from his grip onto the floor. when he picks it up off the ground, he sees the option selected for him:

[break][break] ❤️ I need to cure my IBS.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] + FARHAN BHANJI

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#8756f0; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littlejay { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littlejay .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littlejay .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 8:42:43 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah has seen this man before. in his own tours, he has seen the kindler guide travelers across the treacherous ridges and crevasses of mount chimney. however, he has never seen farhan in this light. half-naked(?) and bathing in a lavaridge hot spring.[break][break]

the gym leader frowns; is this a recounting of an old memory, or is it a fantasy gone wild?[break][break]

noah selects: Looking for love... and I think I found it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@farhanotome[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-electrike"]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/0K0MCQY/noah1.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 23:00:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
FARHAN BHANJI

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]HEAT

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]90%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]50

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
【Looking for love... and I think I found it.】You say.
[break][break]

Farhan's eyes widen brightly like a Diancie's diamonds, but the surprise is quick to break into a smile. The Kindler pushes off from his seat. He wades through the hot, swirling water over to you.[break][break]

"So forward! How marvelous. I've been in search of someone with a pure, honest heart." Farhan's careful, strong hand steadies itself on your cheek. "Such is hard to come by in Hoenn these days."[break][break]

The Kindler looks to Mt. Chimney. Smoke billows freely at the top of its powerful peak, the rugged landscape grand and magnificent against Hoenn's vast and endless canvas of sky. Farhan lifts himself out of the hot spring, his sculpted torso cut against the hot spring's surrounding trees and stones. He extends a hand to you.[break][break]

"Quick, come with me. I'd like to take you somewhere. Some place special and near and dear to my heart."[break][break]

The two of you get dressed. Farhan leads you to the Cable Car Base Station, speaking of his work, his life. He lives mostly a solitary life. At times, he assists the Hoenn rangers with their work around the volcano. Other times, he meets with other Kindlers, training them and their fire-type Pokemon. Farhan seems kind. Open and honest. Selfless. You feel protected by him. Conversation flows so freely that the two of you only remember to introduce yourselves to each other when your cable car arrives.[break][break]

You board the cable car together and it begins to move up Mt. Chimney.[break][break]

"I am most grateful for this fated meeting of ours... tell me, what do you believe is core kindling for keeping the fires of love alive?"[break][break]

❤️ Communication.

❤️ Physical intimacy.

❤️ Sacrifice.

[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 23:13:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp sighs, almost disappointed. How could the Hoenn populace let him down like this? He skims through the new scenes and options before making his choice.[break][break]

"I was kind of just hoping for a laugh." Or maybe Farhan would be a freak and be into the IBS? Maybe this was actually another horror Route.... [break][break]

At this one was more straight forward. While his initial instinct had been to go for 'sexual intercourse', there was one thibg stronger than that. You could fuck nasty style all you wanted, but a relationship would never last without...
[break][break]
Communication

[attr="class","tag"]@ otome

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 23:34:39 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Gag. Ashley finds himself cringing immediately, and it's due to a small grudge, but it's also because he doesn't want to talk about this with this guy. Why does he have to proceed? He shakes his head. Oh well.[break][break]

The choices are simple, agonizing, and he decides to remove Farhan's image from his mind. He thinks of his own.[break][break]

All three were necessary. But, core...[break][break]

"Communication." Sex is fine, but if you can't do the horizontal hanky-panky for months, it means the only two left are sacrifice and communication, and sacrifice wasn't core. Talking to get to that? That is.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- A is selected: Communication

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 23:39:58 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Oh god, this was so cheesy. It was a nice change of pace however, from the pure batshit insanity that he had dealt with thus far on these other public ones. Seriously though, these responses were forward to the point that even his previous self might shake his head at just how cheesy this was. He hadn't even been this forward with Izumi! Well, he HAD. But not with THOSE words, sheesh!
[break][break]
Then they were moving. Okay, well, now they were in the cable car. Three choices... He should answer honestly. Communication it is.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

-Notes-

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 0:08:18 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]
[attr="class","title"]💜 ROUNDEZ-VIEW: ROUTE FARHAN BHANJI

though his own choice was a slight, it appears that communal effort has made it so that the correct choice is made. or at least the correct choice in the eyes of the virtual kindler.

[break][break] jayden wonders if he's ever spotted the man now in the recluses of mt. chimney. though the admin didn't often traverse there on his own, it's possible that he may have spotted him amongst the crowd.

[break][break] perhaps he and this man were more alike than he thought; two kinship souls, just passing ships in the distance.

[break][break] the option, however, is easy.

[break][break] SACRIFICE.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] + FARHAN BHANJI

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#8756f0; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littlejay { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littlejay .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littlejay .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 0:37:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for @otome

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]Let me be your ruler[break]
you can call me queen bee

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
Well, this wasn’t the case for her, but the ranger did want to show her the place he held near and dear to him as he led them up to the Cable Car station from the Hot Springs. He asked what did people believe in core kindling for keeping the fires of love alive as she chose communication, an important thing for relationships.[break][break]

Elise picks Option A: ❤️ Communication.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #735797; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
353 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 1:06:15 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
When she sees the region's choice, Aubre gulps. As she skims the prompt, her cheeks redden.

Guiltily, she looks around the office. Seeing no one, she quickly goes to the bottom of the prompt.

While sacrifice was important, it wasn't necessarily needed with the other two. And, considering her current issues with her husband, what she valued was obvious.

All Leon had to do was tell her the truth. She might have rejected him for it, but they wouldn't have been ripped apart into slinters.

She wouldn't be searching for reasons to forgive him in an Arceus damned dating simulator.

[❤️ Communication ]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 1:07:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin giggles at his husband's disappointment.[break][break]

"Hey, at least we might get to see him naked."[break][break]

While he had no desire to be with anyone else, except perhaps their mutual agreement that they'd fuck their boss if they could, admiring was a different story. Especially if it made a little jealous.[break][break]

Farhan seems to appreciate their forwardness.[break][break]

It takes Gavin a long moment to decide between the three options offered, so much so that he'd almost miss the window in which to vote.[break][break]

Sexual intimacy was important to him. He craved touch, was drawn to his partner like a moth to flame. He couldn't survive without the affirmation afforded by Temp's hands on him, the marks of his teeth.[break][break]

Sacrifice, too, was essential. His husband had sacrificed much for him.[break][break]

But communication sticks out, in the end, for without it Gavin doesn't think their relationship would've survived a recent spat.[break][break]

❤️ Communication.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]FARHAN ROUTE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 1:26:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
it has to be this, right?

priam doesn't even know if he's in love or not. he feels strange around bryan, but who's the say it's actually love and not any other emotion. the divide between love and any other kind of lunacy was so thin that priam finds it difficult to navigate through definition alone.

he grumbles. was it the same as his affection to the pokemon he started his journey with? he cannot really tell, but he knows one thing that divides things he really really likes and those that he just likes.

❤️ Sacrifice.

@tags