[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]100%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]0

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
【LAVARIDGE HOT SPRINGS】
[break][break]

After much travel, you find yourself relaxing in Lavaridge's Pokemon Center Hot Springs. The water here is heated by the magma flow of Mt. Chimney. Legends of this water's power have spread beyond Hoenn's borders. Many come to soak here to cure physical ailments, attract good fortune, and to solve romantic problems...[break][break]

You close your eyes, your head falling back to rest against the hot spring's edge. In the peace of self-imposed blindness, you hear another patron enter the waters. You crack an eye open and to your surprise, you see Farhan Bhanji, a well-known kindler that cares for the grounds of Mt. Chimney.[break][break]

Thank goodness this section of the springs requires a bathing suit of some kind...[break][break]

Farhan smiles at you. A hand lifts from the waters with a swish for a wave. "May Chimney's flames light your path on this fine day, traveler." He's quick to notice something of you, of your travel-worn heart. "What brings you to the healing waters of Lavaridge?"[break][break]

❤️ I need to cure my IBS.

❤️ Looking for love... and I think I found it.

❤️ I need some good luck and cash, stat.

[attr="class","sambam"]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon torkoal"]

INSTRUCTIONS[break][break]

Rondez-view of Luv has patched to include a special co-op event. Only one of your characters may participate in this route, but they may partake in as many NPC co-op routes as they would like.[break][break]

NPC co-op Routes work as follows:[break]
  • Every character must BOLD their choice.

• The choice that is chosen by the majority will be used to progress the route.

• Each choice has a hidden value assigned to it (e.g. +50, +25, -25).

• Depending on your characters' individual choices, they may receive a different ending by the end.
[break][break]

All NPC co-op routes, regardless of the ending your character gets, will net you 50 PD & 1X SPARKLING DUST.[break][break]

@tags
[break][break]

PLEASE POST BY 3/22 11:59PM PST

@otome
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
FARHAN BHANJI (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 5:53:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint would never turn down playing a handsome man's route. And from what he could tell, this might be as good as Father Winter's route. Grinning under his thick blankets he decided he might look into the kindlers after all this settled. Even if Mt. Chimney was a hike, if he got to see this guy for real it'd be worth it.

LOOKING FOR LOVE...AND I THINK I FOUND IT

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 6:48:37 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
This definitely seemed like a steamier route than the prior ones that El had been playing lately - and they didn't necessarily mean the fact that this was set at a hot spring! Right from the start, they were facing an older man clothed in only a pair of swimtrunks - and well, El couldn't help the slightest flush at the image presented. The options seemed geared in a more romantic direction, too - unless they were someone with gastrointestinal problems, or someone who needed 'good luck and cash'...

... Though, that last option did seem a bit curious. Certainly, these otomes were probably made with you answering as closely as you can to what you'd actually do in such a situation in mind... But well, they were fond of roleplaying games, and exploring through different options as well.

I need some good luck and cash, stat. Where would this take them..?
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 7:08:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]okay, holy shit...

she can't even read the options fully. she's distracted, ready to bark on command. sorry felix.

and with a fumble of her phone, she manages to select option a in a stroke of terrible luck. embarrassing!

otome: farhan (i am barking)

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 7:12:35 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]OTOME (STANDARD)
the farhan bhanji () route
Oh boy, there was another route available! And my god, was this going to be the route where Jack would start getting confused by his sexuality?!

“Now that’s steamy,” he whistled as he looked at the opening prompts, however he couldn’t help but cackle quietly. Now, what to pick…?

Was this where he would have his delayed awakening?!

He then curiously flicked the ‘I need to cure my IBS’ option (whatever the hell IBS was, at least he was here for a holistic reason!) and waited to see what would happen next.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#e6194e;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 8:53:38 GMT
Leonicio Marceliño Avatar
"?!" Why did the game kept pairing him up with dudes? This was preposterous... Leonicio was 100% straight! He liked women! Booba only!

To show how definitely not flustered by Farhan's gorgeous abs he was, he went for the funnier option. Shitting uncontrollably aptly described his opinion about this bugged mess of a game.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 10:36:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
this man looks awfully familiar but he can't quite place why exactly. he does look quite attractive, so maybe he's just mistaking him for some model he must have seen online or on a billboard.[break][break]

I NEED TO CURE MY IBS.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 10:56:14 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
The Lavaridge Hot Springs were a location Skyler was fairly familiar with, having visited on occasion. It was also a place she'd avoided in the last year - ever since Kyogre's call had resulted in avatarship. For... reasons.

Though she's got no idea who this Farhan guy is, he does look fairly attractive. And what the heck is a kindler? Sounded like a made up job.

[ ❤️ I need to cure my IBS. ]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 11:44:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The dishes are in the sink from dinner when this one starts. Tonight, and washing and he's drying. A lull in the task has fallen into a comfortable since. But the ping of a new public Route opening buzzes on Temp's phone. Placing down the pan and cloth in his hands, he sees that many people gave already voted.
[break][break]
The option that mentions IBS is clearly in the lead. Question marks could almost be seen visible popping off his head at this.[break][break]
But if you can't beat them? Join them.
[break][break]
I need to cure my IBS.

[attr="class","tag"]@ otome

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,298 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 13:11:37 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner did not recognize the man named Farhan Bhanji, nor did he know what a kindler did. But when Farhan was not precisely Gunner's type, he had to admit, the kindler cut an attractive figure. And with the hot springs as a setting? Of course this route was supposed to be romantic.[break][break]

He chuckled at the humorous options. Knowing this was a co-op route, Gunner figured most of the other players would pick the first option. However, he wanted to be honest with his selections, so he tapped a different one instead.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]co-op rvl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 16:01:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for @otome

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]Let me be your ruler[break]
you can call me queen bee

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
The man was handsome, yes, but she didn’t have an interest in his type. His route started on her phone to show the scene being the Lavaridge Hot Springs, famous for its calming warm waters in a bath near the Pokemon Center. As she was asked what brought her here to the hot springs as a traveler, the dialogue options appeared to be a bit humorous.[break][break]

She would pick the third option. People would’ve loved to be with a guy like him, but Elise was already seeing Amor who was a very handsome gentleman on his own.[break][break]

Elise picks Option C: ❤️ I need some good luck and cash, stat.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #735797; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 17:55:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Whoa. Why had Eva never heard of this kindler before? A blush creeps across her cheeks at her own thoughts despite being alone with them. He was certainly a looker. Mental note made to visit Mt. Chimney more often.

OPTION 2 – Looking for love… and I think I found it

@farhan

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 17:57:21 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia didn't know who Farhan Bhanji was, but she was excited to experience another co-op route. Hopefully she'd get a better ending on this one!

[break][break]She frowned at the list of choices she was presented with, though. Where was the option to just relax? The closest thing was curing her figurative IBS, and based on her quick internet search, that did not sound like a fun thing to have. She wasn't the type to look for good luck and cash, either, and while Farhan was a good-looking guy, she didn't know anything about him, so it was way too early to spring for love.

[break][break]She shrugged her shoulders and picked the first option. Good enough!

[break][break]

[attr="class","juliatag"]@otome

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 18:36:17 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo tilts his head to the side in contemplation of the attractive face of one Farhan Bhanji, an apparently 'well known' kindler (whatever that meant) he'd never heard of before.

Blue eyes. Tan skin. Dark hair. 

Was it just him or did the guy look like... him?

Uncanny! 

Angelo picks the option that makes a smile shamelessly creep forth.

[ I need to cure my IBS. ]

@otome
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 19:20:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Dishes have piled up in the sink after a busy couple of days for the both of them, and now Gavin tackles them in tandem with his husband. They're about halfway through the process when his phone, laying on the counter nearby, lights up.[break][break]

"Damn, he's hot."[break][break]

Gavin dries his hands off on a towel before picking up his phone to peruse the route. He snorts at Option A.[break][break]

"They give you the option to flirt and everyone else is trying to scare him off. Do you know something I don't?"[break][break]

His gaze flicks over to , who had also elected to lament about his bowels. Gavin would not give in to peer pressure, but he imagined he might see the result of the IBS option regardless of his own choice.[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]FARHAN ROUTE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]