2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
FARHAN BHANJI (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 1:34:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint is staring at his screen hoping the cg will change or the option to pay will pop out. His credit card waiting for that exclusive DLC option. "He's so pretty....ugh." Mint whined as he scrolled down the options.

SACRIFICE

close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 1:58:53 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
A few years ago this would've stricken her as odd, but now, more learnt yet severely lacking in the romance department, she'd learnt;

Communication was key. Moreso to the relationship than the fires of passion, but since they'd asked about the "fires of love" rather than passion, the physical intimacy was but a close second.

[❤️ Communication.]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 2:31:22 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The whole scenery laying for this one is pretty cool. Though he’s not really been up Mt. Chimney, or beyond the town in Lavaridge itself, he can pretty much picture it. Anyways, based on his own experience, though limited, the question by far yields and instantly easy answer.[break][break]
communiation.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
farhan bhanji route![break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-leafeon"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 3:08:48 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec honestly wasn't sure if his answer was gonna work, expecting that the guy wouldn't be so ... forthcoming as he was. Alec continued reading the choices, seeing that there were three. Definitely not sacrifice (whatever the hell he meant by that anyway ...) Physical intimacy was good, but not always the case. That left Alec to choose the one that made the most sense.

❤️ Communication.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 3:38:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]wait a minute...

she blinks.

something about this seems familiar, as if plucked from a distant memory tucked away for years.

a pure, honest heart.

mt chimney.

and as she reads over the options, it clicks into place.

sacrifice...

a little gasp escapes. there's no way, right?

she taps the only option she believes to be correct. for this instance, for this place, for this ritual.

sacrifice.

otome: farhan (i am barking)

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 5:47:47 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Hmm...throwing a trick answer huh?" Maybe it was the right one? Or at least a secret route answer? The guy's question seemed like it had some very obvious answers and that was what gave Kaz pause. No way it was that easy right? It was still early in the route so maybe? The guy sure didn't give off any "normal" vibes so...it was worth a shot.

FARHAN BHANJI's route

"Sacrifice"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 6:50:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FARHAN BHANJI

CO-OP RVL

THESE SET OF CHOICES PROVES MORE INTERESTING THAN THE LAST. while two stir in a direction typical of the genre, the last points at something more sinister. it goes without question that fernando picks the most pervasive.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
FARHAN BHANJI OTOME

Sacrifice.
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 7:12:07 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]OTOME (STANDARD)
the farhan bhanji () route
Another scowl crossed his face—

Honestly, what was up with the other players on the public routes?! First it was skipping something ancient, now this?! He was here for the actual, serious, logistical benefits of the hot springs, damnit!

(Clearly, he was one to take affront rather easily. A rather exploitable downfall if given the chance.)

The next question stumped him, because—what kept fire alive?

Coals, of course… but then again? He blinked as he took another look at the image and—

“Geez…” he sighed, rolling his eyes slightly. What was up with everyone being so horny these days?

He then made his choice, and it was ‘communication’, because without it, how could one get their feelings across to another?

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#e6194e;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 9:22:22 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Ah - it seemed like the majority had something else in mind. El couldn't help briefly scratching their cheek in a sheepish fashion, as if they were actually there, as Farhan whisked them (or the player character, perhaps more accurately) away to the cablecar ride. And posed for them was the question, of what kept a relationship alive.

And well... The clearest answer to them, really, was communication. Too many things could go wrong, simply because you weren't honest and up front - and that wasn't even solely with romantic relationships. was the first person who came to mind, as someone that they should've tried to communicate more with.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 10:47:01 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
And Hoenn lets him down yet again by not picking the IBS choice. Farhan, however, seems delighted and immediately whisks them off to his love volcano. 

What? No dinner first? 

Angelo skips through some of the text before contemplating the options presented. 

Physical intimacy? Sex? He craved the shiver of her fingers threading tenderly through his hair as he hungered the lustfully impatient tug, yes.

Only Angelo's thumb hovers over the sacrifice button. Then hesitates. For years he'd sacrificed parts of himself for the love of his family. He would still. 

But a lot had happened since then. 

Even though he fucked up sometimes - still getting used to its weight - he'd learned the importance of this...     

[ Communication ]

@otome
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 12:34:46 GMT
Leonicio Marceliño Avatar
No... No no no! That was NOT what he had chosen. Leonicio wanted to scream at the heavens, loudly declaring that he liked women. Beautiful, juicy, buxom women. Alas, the game wouldn't let him prove how undeniably straight he was.

The young man massaged his temples. "This isn't real. It's just a theoretical scenario. Think about it... In another reality, you could have been born female. So, it's not Leonicio that's in love with him. It's Leona."

With his flawless reasoning, he was able to resume the route without having to question his sexuality. All he had to do was imagine that he was a girl. What could possibly go wrong? Surely his choice wouldn't lead to anything weird.
❤️ Physical intimacy.

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 12:45:40 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Skyler didn't trust this guy, not even a little bit. Her reason? He was too damn nice.

As the narrative ploughs on, and given other otome routes she's heard of and participated in, she wouldn't be too surprised if this Farhan guy simply pushed her into the volcano as a sacrifice to Groudon or something. Would be a lot more exciting too.

His question, however, gives Skyler pause.

She thinks of , of nights spent by campfires and under the stars. Of tender promises whispered anew everyday, that would see the world burn before broken.

Two answers draw her in, and she hesitates. In the end the option she doesn't choose speaks, perhaps, more about her than the one she does.

[ ❤️ Communication. ]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 17:40:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
this route hits a little too close to home for his liking. farhan's question makes him think of , of , and he wonders what it is exactly that keeps the fires of love alive.

with , it had been communication and phyiscal intimacy. he trusted and confided in her so much so that he ended up relying on her to be his rock. to tether him to his morals and to what he is meant to stand for.

with that tether gone, what is there left? what does he need from that she refuses to give him? at least that's how he sees it.

SACRIFICE
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 20:54:00 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Looks like most people picked "looking for love." That made sense! This was a dating game, after all. But man, this was going fast. At least Farhan seemed like a good guy.

[break][break]As they made their way up to Mt. Chimney, Farhan asked what kept the fires of love alive. Oh, that was easy!

[break][break]
❤️ Communication.
[attr="class","juliatag"]@otome

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 2:32:40 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Love? What a stupid, insipid concept. Elisabeth exhaled sharply through her nose, annoyed at the route that the others had taken on this particular playthrough.[break][break]

Communication, physical intimacy... none of those things belonged in love. Love was giving up something of yourself, and potentially getting nothing in return for it.[break][break]

It was a rigged game, where whoever sacrificed the most always lost.[break][break]

❤️ Sacrifice.

Farhan Bhanji[break][break]

NOTES

- Elisabeth x Farhan Bhanji.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]