6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
FARHAN BHANJI (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:03:08 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Romantic love was not a topic Josh understood well. Platonic love, absolutely. Business relationships, absolutely. Friendships with Pokémon? Of course; he was a Gym Leader after all, with over sixty of them roaming freely around the expansive property! But romance with another human? He wasn't even interested in reading romance stories.

One of the most aspects of platonic love did pop up in the available choice, and that was Communication. It was the easiest choice Josh had so far among any of the so-called co-op routes yet.

> Communication.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 12:52:54 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner paused. The answer seemed obvious to him, but he realized in that moment how much of a hypocrite he was. After all, despite his deepening feelings for , he kept so much of his life a secret.[break][break]

Still, he knew the answer to be true. Tasting bitterness on his tongue, he selected the first option.[break][break]

❤️ Communication.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]co-op rvl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 17:58:44 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Would it kill him to put on a shirt?

She pondered as the scenario played. But knew it was futile to fight it. And so she focused on the options given to her. This one was seemingly rather simple. OPTION NR 1 COMMUNITCATION was picked.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 21:47:01 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Sacrifice?
[break][break]
As in, hers? Absolutely not. Not only was it out of the question, the fact it was even an option appalled Katherine. She could never empathize with those who quickly forgot that the most natural thing a human could be was selfish.
[break][break]
They were all made that way, after all. Their own survival always meant more.
[break][break]
Communication is less surprising to read but also less fitting. The Malevolent could go on days without talking to someone, whereas she rarely sought less physical intimacy.
[break][break]
That settles it, then. It's the only option she's left with. PHYSICAL INTIMACY.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ FARHAN OTOME [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 5:51:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 had some competition for being the king of Mt. Chimney. It’s an intrusive thought she pushes away with a bitter frown.

As she reads through the stranger’s response, she becomes more unsettled. It strikes a particularly unpleasant chord. Mt. Chimney, the fires of love . . . something she lost all too recently. She doesn’t feel qualified enough to answer this prompt.

What did she know about it? She couldn’t keep the fires of her own love alive. He had to find it elsewhere.

What could she have done differently? What should she have done?

She hesitates between all three, indecision plaguing her to a point of mental exhaustion before she finally clicks one, never more unsure of an answer in her life.

OPTION 3 – Sacrifice

@farhan

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 6:43:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Choose it!" She yells across the table. "Cmon Razz!! Pick it!"[break][break]

But he would deny her the opportunity to help him pick his answer.[break][break]

"You know? You kinda suck??" Falling back into her seat, she pouts, crossing her arms but balancing her phone just as well. "But of course you pick the lovey option, Rizz Kingsman and all. The way he's all love at first sight seems to work out too."[break][break]

As for the next question, she gets a little perplexed, her gaze turned to Razz as she cocks an eyebrow.[break][break]

"What does he mean by core kindling for keeping the fires of love alive? Does he mean like, hugs and stuff like that?"[break][break]

What did she consider love? What has she seen to be love in her life? Amidst all the homemade cookies, bedtime stories and fun little outings... The ultimate price that her parents had made, that had made for her had resulted in their deaths.[break][break]

But the marks that love had left had hurt her more than it comforted. Once they were gone, she'd be left with an empty home, that painful chill knowing that she'd never be able to get another hug or talk to them again.[break][break]

"I think a love that sacrifices... hurts a lot."[break][break]

❤️ Physical intimacy.

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]otome: farhan bhanji

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 7:32:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]
[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
OTOME
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"I still don't know what 'Rizz' is and I just didn't want something gross," Razz counters sticking out his tongue at her in protest to his not being fun. "And uhhh I'm not sure really, not like I've ever really been in love to figure that out? Maybe its just to describe the intensity of a feeling? Though I really don't like this 3rd option here"[break][break]

Maybe its his paranoia or something else, but he rather go the more sensible option.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ ❤️ Communication.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5;border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#577aa5; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 3:16:06 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Well not like she really knew anything about love huh? [break][break]

Melody wondered what this blue eye'd beauty was talking about...the core of love huh? [break][break]

So she simply put what she valued most for herself at least. "❤️ Communication."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 4:27:43 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Yes.

YES!!!

Now THIS is the kind of route she wants. Something a little steamy (hehe), and definitely bordering on the romantic. No creepy Megalopians or sadistic Rocket bosses, just hot men in a hot spring. It's perfect.

Giggling to herself, Luka sits back and scrolls through the paragraphs of text. When prompted for an answer, she picks her option easily...though she'd be lying if she said the thought of being intimate with this man wasn't EXTREMELY appealing.

Communication
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 5:34:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the gym leader scratches his head and shifts awkwardly. to distract himself, he hoists his electrike up onto the couch, quickly thumbing his choice with the screen faced away: Physical Intimacy.[break][break]

noah's embarrassed, though there are no witnesses. he wonders how and when this game will be taken off the market...

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@farhanotome[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-electrike"]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/0K0MCQY/noah1.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 5:35:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
FARHAN BHANJI

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]HEAT

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]5%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]55

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
【Communication.】You say.
[break][break]

"Communication is cardinal core of love indeed." Farhan says as the cable car reaches the top. He leaves the cable and extends his hand to yours. You take his and leave the car safely.[break][break]

"But it is sacrifice that keeps the flame alight. A relationship is one of mutual self-immolation. Our sensuous bodies, our beating hearts are the fuel for each other's flames."[break][break]

Behind him, Mt. Chimney's mouth gurgles and sizzles. The heat is searing here, forcing your skin to break into a swift sweat. Despite the sweltering, suffocating air, Farhan seems unphased.[break][break]

"My apologies, but... I have brought you here for a special purpose. I have sensed within you, such magnificence of character. Such disarming candor. Wonder of wonders, you are the one I have yearned for all this time!"[break][break]

Farhan walks toward the edge of the caldera. His shoes crush dried mud and kick pebbles that lose themselves in the molten pool.[break][break]

"Please stay where you are, my love. I must sacrifice myself for the good of this region... my body, soul and heart must assist The Flame struggling below. Worry not about me; you will know what to do when they appear!"[break][break]

He dips backwards, body swerving over the edge toward the lava below.

❤️ Let him fall.

❤️ Try to save him.

❤️ Sacrifice yourself instead.

❤️ Sacrifice yourself with him.

[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 5:41:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"This took a fucking turn."[break][break]

Farhan speaks dramatically of sacrificing himself for the Flame, and Gavin has to wonder if he speaks of the perished Moltres had told him of.[break][break]

Then he throws himself into the volcano.[break][break]

"Hey, babe?" Gavin hands Temp a pan to dry. "If you ever try to kill yourself, I'm not going down with you."[break][break]

He smirks, kisses his husband on the cheek, and picks the only option for him.

❤️ Let him fall.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]FARHAN ROUTE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 5:56:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]
[attr="class","title"]💜 ROUNDEZ-VIEW: ROUTE FARHAN BHANJI

perhaps jayden should have chosen communication.

[break][break] but having grown underneath rocket's iron grip, it would have been impossible to choose anything else but sacrifice. as he reads the words on the screen, and the two characters climb to the cable car, he is brought back to his morning runs with .

[break][break] would push him into the volcano, had he the chance?

[break][break] the answer is probably yes.

❤️ Sacrifice yourself with him.

[attr="class","ooc"] + FARHAN BHANJI

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#8756f0; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littlejay { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littlejay .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littlejay .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 6:23:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar
"Oh my GOOODS WHAT IS HE SAYING?!" Mint whisper shrieked as he fanned himself. "NOOOOO! WHAT THE-???"

SACRIFICE YOURSELF WITH HIM