Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
FARHAN BHANJI (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 6:53:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for @otome

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]Let me be your ruler[break]
you can call me queen bee

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
Upon reaching the volcano’s caldera, Fahran had spoken of sacrifice being the thing to keep flames alight. She watched the man speak of sacrificing himself for the good of the region while calling her his love. Wait, that wasn’t right, he shouldn’t have to sacrifice himself… Looking at her phone’s screen in small terror over whether to save him, letting him fall to the fiery pit, sacrificing herself, or sacrificing herself with him, Elise chose to try to save Fahran.[break][break]

Elise picks Option B: ❤️ Try to save him.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #735797; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 7:22:23 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Even though Farhan's reasoning was a little.. Out there. Angelo felt a flicker of understanding when the kindler spoke of his opinion on sacrifice's place in a relationship. 

He'd given up years of himself and his bonded companion had given himself entirely, for those they deemed important. 

Throwing yourself into a volcano, however? Don't know about that one. But Farhan seems confident of his success.

Curiosity gets the better of him in a game world. 

[ Let him fall. ]

@otome
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 8:18:49 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Part of him just thinks. If he drops, so what? He ponders for a moment if it's worth it to just click a button and save the guy.[break][break]

In the end, he decides B. Yeah... he didn't like it. But no one deserved death by lava. Sounded painful.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- B is selected: Try to save him.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 8:26:44 GMT
Leonicio Marceliño Avatar
"Mutual self-immolation? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." Leo grumbled. That kindler and his hollow philosophies were getting on his nerves. However, he agreed with him on one thing... He WAS wonderful!

And then he offed himself, jumping straight into the volcano.

"Stop. Don't do it. Come back." The young grunt said in the most apathetic tone ever.
❤️ Let him fall.

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 8:39:15 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
The route took one heck of a turn - and El, well... Safe to say, they were bewildered beyond belief. They were pretty sure most people don't just sacrifice themselves to a volcano in front of a random stranger who just happened to flirt with them, right?

It was bewildering enough that they weren't sure what to pick - whether to try to stop him, or to just let it happen, or what. Bibidi would end up being the one to help them choose - the two deciding to try to save him. This didn't seem like the sort of thing that a sane person would do, after all - and maybe they'd get an explanation, if anything???
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 9:11:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the flame?

he can pick up on the hints well enough. that, aided with his complicated relationship with his deceased sister, is what allows him to connect the dots.

a text is sent to .

if you're playing the farhan route, don't get any ideas.

because her time will come.

SACRIFICE YOURSELF WITH HIM.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 10:08:23 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
That hadn't taken long to get weird, Skyler thinks.

She can't say she understands or that she can get behind his twisted logic. It doesn't help that the concept of sacrifice sits uneasy on her mind, more so when it seemingly achieves nothing.

Had she sacrificed herself for the region? Had she put her life on the line for it? Yes. But that had been then. If given the choice now, would she do it again?

The answer trembles at the tip of her tongue, and when she swallows it back down it's like sandpaper against the walls of her throat.

[ ❤️ Let him fall. ]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 11:53:19 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner blinked, alarmed by the sudden turn of events. He thought this was supposed to be a simple romantic route, but it ended up like something fantastical instead. No one in their right mind would sacrifice themselves to anything by throwing themselves in a volcano.[break][break]

Reviewing the options, Gunner felt compelled to save Farhan. However, if the man was truly willing to sacrifice himself, who was Gunner to stop him? And if Gunner were in Farhan's shoes, would he want someone to stop him?[break][break]

❤️ Let him fall.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]co-op rvl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
353 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 12:10:19 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
As she read the beginnings of the prompt, Aubre could not help but agree with Faruan. Sacrifice was not just some grand act of death but also the little things.

Getting up at 4 AM to comfort a crying baby. Smiling through her back ache as her and Leon went to a family gathering she never quite felt comfortable at.

As he threatened to pitch himself into a volcano, something in Aubre stirred with discomfort. A metaphor that hit too close to home, perhaps? Regardless of who they were, real-life Aubre couldn't see a life wasted.

Something worth awakening would never require a life.

[❤️ Try to save him.]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 16:38:23 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Communication was definitely tantamount to a relationship. Though some of the way this guy worded things came off as weirdly sexual, and Josh didn't quite know how to respond to that. But fair enough, people talk like that sometimes right?
[break][break]
Annnd then it got weird.
[break][break]
Yeah, he should have seen this coming after the two other community ones. There was no way in hell this was going without some kind of incident. Or the person involved being completely unstable. But this guy's instability led him to try to "sacrifice" himself to the lava, with you as a witness. If he ever saw this guy in real life, he might actually slug him for this.
[break][break]
As a Ranger, it felt like it was his duty to save his dumb ass, virtual or not.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 16:58:40 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Uhhhhh, what? Wasn't this supposed to be a steamy romance? Why was Farhan trying to sacrifice himself to the volcano?!

[break][break]
❤️ Try to save him.
[attr="class","juliatag"]@otome

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 18:00:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam doesn't feel like answering anymore. with the atmosphere getting heavy all of a sudden, priam thinks that what was romantic before was suddenly turned around.

"well, i guess i can't complain since i picked that answer."

it didn't even win.

he tries to keep his spirits up and chooses what would have been the most romantic out of the options. he shudders as he plays it in real life though, uncertain if he can stop himself from joining in or not.

❤️ Sacrifice yourself with him.

@tags
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 20:21:03 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Fuck...why they'd have to make him so charming. I think my hearts actually fluttering." Kaz was never a sucker for words but the guy radiated such intensity with them that it was hard to tune him out. They were like hooks that dug right into Kaz's heart and threatened to tear it to shreds. Lucky for him that didn't seem like an issue as the guy was going to fall into the volcano as his "sacrifice" for Kaz's love. "Whoa whoa whoa! Dude that's love but intense love holy-!" For a moment he forgot that he was playing a game and did the most sensible thing he could think of, and jump right in.

FARHAN BHANJI's route

"Sacrifice yourself with him"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 21:02:05 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]OTOME (STANDARD)
the farhan bhanji () route
Oh so there was a tie? Because why were there two choices that were highlighted in the route? That… that was amusing.

Clearly whoever had answered these questions were divided between the two that mattered the most, and he was secretly glad that he was on one side of the two that agreed that communication was very important.

Okay, wait, hold up, how did shit escalate so quickly?!

“Whoa!” he barked out, blinking at what was about to happen.

“Is this guy crazy, or something?!” he continued as he immediately flicked the ‘try to save him’ option, not caring if he was going to be in the vast minority this time.

Because who in their right minds would throw themselves into a fucking bubbling volcano?!

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#e6194e;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 22:37:03 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
Now this would've been a huge problem if she'd have such an encounter in the flesh. She would've definitely not picked any of the choices, and probably ran before he'd finished talking. She wasn't all that big on big fiery pits of lava.

Luckily the virtual reality didn't need her to do so, but made her wonder what Farhan would've found the best reaction to his actions. He did mention sacrifices... was the right option?

[❤️ Sacrifice yourself with him.]