he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,668 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 15:33:02 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
And this time, a shard. He'd had a good collection of these back at his camp - apparently they were pretty important for making a sygna suit. Something he'd only recently gotten enough PD to afford.

If only he knew what color he'd just received. He'd simply have to find out when he was done here.

Into the bag it went, and back into the water his Meowscarada went.

WYsV|ljb Salac Berry x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
5x Pokeball
1x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
2x Z-crystal
1x Mega Shard
1x Blue Shard
1x Salac Berry
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 17:34:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

fingers grasp around the familiar edges of a blue shard. she kicks over to the shore and adds it to her small collection of prizes.

she backstrokes again and then flips, diving back down for another go.
CLAMPERL DIVING
7TeW6qoR
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 18:45:21 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
Again, the doctor and the Gyarados surfaced. Raising above the water like a serpent, he allowed her to walk down his snout onto the platform below. As she landed, the redhead leaned her face against him. After so much swimming, her breathing was a bit erratic. All that time in the SCUBA gear was draining her. She needed a break.

“Why not go down by yourself this time? Stay a little longer?” Aubre smiled. “You don’t need me weighing you down.” With a roll of his eyes—mostly at the last point—the Gyarados vanished back beneath the waves.

4NAsDnJf

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 18:46:32 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar

The Eelektross spotted something in the water. Its eyes widened as they alighted on the blue shell. Its long fins reached out to gently prod its trainer. His company-branded goggles turned as he observed the thing below. Jackpot!

With a grunt, he scooped up the shell like a Grumpig skin in a game of Unovan football. A bit awkwardly, he made it to the top of the water. After settling the thing on a platform, he gently pried open the shell. In return, he received a water gun. “Awww, sweetie. That wasn’t very nice.” The little critter glared at him.

Though the thought of a Huntail enthralled him—they were gorgeous things—he already had an eel on his team. And, Kazooie already held the title of Oz hater.

Up30aiev
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 18:47:32 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
The Blastoise opened its jaw. A shiny blue orb dropped into Madeline’s hand. Wiping the saliva off her black bikini, the redhead sighed.

Another Pokeball to add to the hoard. At least that was something she could toss to the fisherpeople. They’d probably buy those off of her. Especially after the rumor got started that they had ghosts. Which, you know, was kind of a weird thing to be impressed by. There ere all kinds of Pokemon ghosts and no one batted an eyelash at those.

“Third time’s the charm?” The Blastoise slowly sunk into the water, reminding Madeline of a sinking ship.

a75VpXRf

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 18:49:12 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar

The Ability Capsule dropped to the rubber-wrapped wood beneath her. While not particularly useful for her—as she rarely participated in dog fights—it would be a lovely gift for one of the children.

Calpurniai took a moment to pull seaweed from her arms and brightly colored bikini. In the water, the overburdened Skrelp stared at her with crimson eyes. It reminded the scientist of the detestable girl who’d attempted to kill her back in the Ultra Sea. She may have pinched its little fins once or twice as it drug her down.

“Do try again, love.” Her words were honeyed and fine. Lke ambrosia. But the little Pokemon knew better. "Try and get something better, hm?” After a brief staring contest, the sea dragon dove back into the aquamarine waters below.

1vLhIftt
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
316 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 18:51:51 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
After a while on the platform, Scotti realized he wasn’t alone. A girl—a ranger--had joined them. With a dorky smile, he tiptoed his way across the platform. Occasionally, he’d toss a suspicious glance at the rollicking waves below. The last thing he wanted was to fall in. It’d be embarrassing if someone had to jump in and save them.

“Hey—” Biscotti started with what he hoped was a smooth grin. “Really nice weather for us to—-!” Something bounced off his head as the Poliwhirl glared at him across the water. “Guess break time’s over.” with a sigh, he returned to his post at the end of the floating area. Toying with the object in his hands, Biscotti waited for his Poliwhirl to reemerge.
0E05qrEW
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,906 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 20:48:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

From her hotel balcony near the coast of Lilycove, the view of the blue ocean always makes her feel right at home than being in Hammerlocke. She takes the trip down to the ocean from the hotel with her Starmie being on guard duty in making sure Elise was safe from whatever may chase them in the ocean. Diving down to the ocean water with her snorkeling gear, she takes a Clamperl out of the shipwreck and brings it up to the surface with Decarabia swimming over to see what she got today.[break][break]

dL_bXUC9

@clamperldive [break][break]

PRIZES

- August 2: Incense[break]
- August 4: Salac Berry[break]
- August 5: Salac Berry (again)[break]
- August 6: Mega Stone[break]
- August 7: Mega Shard[break]
- August 8: Egg Tutor[break]
- August 11: Pokeball[break]
- August 12: Pokeball (again)[break]
- August 13: Mega Shard[break]
- Aguust 14: Mega Shard[break]
- August 15: Pokeball[break]
- August 16: Ability Capsule[break]
- August 17: TM/TR[break]
- August 18: Mega Shard[break]
- August 19: Form Change[break]
- August 20: Move Tutor[break]
- August 21: Pokeball[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 20:50:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Good grief, what was it with him and finding Pokéballs?

He already had so many of these, what was he going to do with them?!

He frowned.

He didn’t want to risk losing the lone remaining Wingull floatie because it was the last one he had—if he lost the other one then he was regally fucking screwed.

(And Frog would be upset.)

Sighing, he pinched the bridge of his nose as he took to the water for today’s dive.

iWq9fn5s

2 August: 1 gachapon ticket
3 August: 1 gachapon ticket
4 August: 1 pokéball
6 August: 1 move tutor
8 August: 1 gachapon ticket
11 August: 1 gacha clamperl (tentatively keeping)
12 August: 1 ability capsule
13 August: 1 level tutor
14 August: 1 level tutor
15 August: 1 level tutor
18 August: 1 level tutor
19 August: 1 level tutor
20 August: 1 salac berry
21 August: 1 pokéball
22 August: 1 mega stone (NANI) + 1 stamp

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
421 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 21:13:39 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
“You know, I can’t wait until you’re big enough so I can take you out for a ride.”

He was talking with his Mantyke now, who was gently splashing him with water as she floated in the undulating surf. The two were tired from swimming today, and he feared he’d used up all his sunblock because today was definitely one of the hottest days on record.

“It’s such a shame I had to leave my Mantine behind in Alola… however, I swear… once you evolve… I’ll take out on the waves. Show you how this goes.”

Between the two of them was the shiny, sparkling thing they found while swimming through the churning surf earlier in the day.

8n_Ml63z

+ @tag
+ oh boy here we go

2 August: 1 move tutor
3 August: 1 egg tutor
4 August: 1 pokéball
6 August: 1 pokéball
8 August: 1 tera shard
11 August: 1 mega shard
13 August: 1 tera shard
14 August: 1 salac berry
15 August: 1 pokéball
18 August: 1 salac berry
19 August: 1 z-crystal
20 August: 1 salac berry
21 August: 1 level tutor
22 August: 1 blue shard

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 21:31:22 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

So he may have needed that cold shower a lot earlier than he thought.

He was here, right now, looking out over the water and wondering what his life had come to.

He sighed.

“What even.”

He frowned as he then took off at a running start and dived into the salty brine, wondering if he’d be able to find anything at all today.

yF|lmYD|

2 August: 1 tera shard
3 August: 1 pokéball
4 August: 1 tera shard
6 August: 1 gachapon ticket
8 August: 1 forme change
11 August: 1 level tutor
13 August: 1 pokéball
14 August: 1 pokéball
15 August: 1 level tutor
18 August: 1 devolution stone
19 August: 1 ability capsule
20 August: 1 gacha clamperl (tentatively keeping)
21 August: 1 blue shard
22 August: 1 incense

@tag

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:34:12 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The pressure is crushing, but it's nothing like the deep.[break][break]

Down beneath the waves, it's almost calming. Serene. Here she can think clearly, not be bothered by everything else. Why she doesn't stay down here, she's not even sure anymore. It would be a fitting place for her.[break][break]

It reminds her of a tale she was told when she was small. A girl who dives for clams comes across a king who is sacrificing maidens to a dragon pokemon. She volunteers in their place, unable to stand the thought of innocent girls dying. She dives beneath the waves, uses her clam-diving skills, and encounters a dragon pokemon. Whether it becomes her ally or her enemy is unclear, but regardless of the version, the curse on the king is lifted.[break][break]

This girl saves the lives of the many girls who were to be sacrificed, not knowing that she could help in any way.[break][break]

She wonders now, removed from it all, what kind of father would tell her a story like that. She wonders if that's why she's so eager to volunteer for dangerous missions now on official League business.[break][break]

2hGGLoIO
[break][break]

+ Roll #1: Pokeball

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 3:16:12 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

The diving platform called for him again. The silence of the ocean. Dylan donned the mask and tank again. He turned to face the crowd, his dandelion-head of hair and piercing eyes poking through them all. He then fell backwards, body in a straight line.

Frt5uMaY

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 3:17:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Of all the things they'd brought up, they'd brought up a Clamperl? The pearl sitting within the shell coos at her, but she knows better than to stick her hand in to give a pat. Her Quagsires? Not so much.[break][break]

The shell snaps shut, a low cry resounding as the Woopers begin to panic and pry the Clamperl open once more.

[break][break]
bT8uowUB
[break][break]
[break]
✧ 5/8 - Level tutor[break]
✧ 7/8 - Blue shard[break]
✧ 12/8 - Salac berry[break]
✧ 14/8 - Form change[break]
✧ 17/8 - Salac berry[break]
✧ 22/8 - Gacha clamperl[break]
✧ 23/8 - Mega shard
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]clamperl diving

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,925 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 4:48:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
A new week meant a new location and a new treasure field. Thankfully, the submerged cave system used for the carnival's brave divers was on the opposite end of the island from Granite Cave, keeping carnival-goers safe from Pokémon spooked by the presence of the rift... as well as League personnel extracting Dynite Ore from beyond the rift. Josh had been there multiple times. Today, though, he would be diving beneath Dewford's waves for the first time. Seated on his Sharpedo, Snacker, both of them were excited to see what was beneath the blue waves. The caverns were mazelike but large, easily accommodating even large water Pokémon. Bioluminescent Pokémon kept the caves naturally lit, making it easy to find the first dead end with a hoard of Clamperl! Snacker pried one of them open, Josh excited to see what it was hiding!

SPKzrvN_
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times