TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 18:54:43 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

The waters below looked cool and inviting, Finneon swam in shoals and here and there Nenet could just make out the pink blur of Corsola near the bottom. Donning a wetsuit, she fits goggles over her eyes and a snorkel in her mouth, she zips up her wetsuit and dives into the water in search of a Clamperl or treasures.
[break][break]
GJK2Q2Eu

NOTES

- Claiming a pokeball!.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:59:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The closer his boyfriend partner’s birthday got, the more he was stressing over what to give him.

Sure, he already had a bit of it planned out, but he was already panicking because the rest of the merchandise he’d ordered still hadn’t arrived yet—why were there fucking delays with shipping again?!

He could only pinch the bridge of his nose; hoping that the package he’d ordered would arrive before the weekend.

For now, though?

It was time for today’s dip into the dark, murky waters to see what he would get this time!

N06BTKLI

2 August: 1 gachapon ticket
3 August: 1 gachapon ticket
4 August: 1 pokéball
6 August: 1 move tutor
8 August: 1 gachapon ticket
11 August: 1 gacha clamperl (tentatively keeping)
12 August: 1 ability capsule
13 August: 1 level tutor
14 August: 1 level tutor
15 August: 1 level tutor
18 August: 1 level tutor
19 August: 1 level tutor (WHY are there FIVE of you?!)
20 August: 1 salac berry
21 August: 1 pokéball
22 August: 1 mega stone (NANI) + 1 stamp
23 August: 1 move tutor
24 August: 1 pokéball

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 21:15:50 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Honestly, sometimes—the things people found underwater… how were they still even functional?

Like the incense, for one thing. Wasn’t it going to be extremely waterlogged the moment he’d brought it up from under the salt water?

Or was there some higher power at work here…

Either way, he hadn’t lit up a cigarette yet for today, so he decided to get to his daily smoke later after diving into the churning surf, wondering what today’s haul would be…

0ySqq_6r

2 August: 1 tera shard
3 August: 1 pokéball
4 August: 1 tera shard
6 August: 1 gachapon ticket
8 August: 1 forme change
11 August: 1 level tutor
13 August: 1 pokéball
14 August: 1 pokéball
15 August: 1 level tutor
18 August: 1 devolution stone
19 August: 1 ability capsule
20 August: 1 gacha clamperl (tentatively keeping)
21 August: 1 blue shard
22 August: 1 incense
23 August: 1 tm / tr
24 August: 1 pokéball

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
421 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 21:46:43 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Okay… how was his Mantyke able to lug a Clamperl around? Was he seeing things? Damn, she must have some good strength!

“Wow. I never thought you’d be able to bring back an entire Clamperl yourself,” he chuckled as he remembered yesterday, where he actually had to use both his hands to catch the Calmperl before it got away!

“What’chu got this time?” he hummed as said Mantyke approached him again, fins wiggling with a prize on her back.

lUyRntwP

+ @tag
+ oh boy here we go

2 August: 1 move tutor
3 August: 1 egg tutor
4 August: 1 pokéball
6 August: 1 pokéball
8 August: 1 tera shard
11 August: 1 mega shard
13 August: 1 tera shard
14 August: 1 salac berry
15 August: 1 pokéball
18 August: 1 salac berry
19 August: 1 z-crystal
20 August: 1 salac berry
21 August: 1 level tutor
22 August: 1 blue shard
23 August: 1 gacha clamperl (tentatively keeping)
24 August: 1 tera shard

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,708 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 22:20:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

a salac berry was found in the sand and collected into a bubble by the dewpider, who then nudged it along. it seemed to enjoy the task, distracted from their search as it kicked the bubble up with one spindly leg and waited for it sink back down again each time.[break][break]

meanwhile, lulu swam ahead, still in search of more valuable items. when the light hit something through the waves that was not coral or pokemon, she reached for it.[break][break]

JMJyEhLv

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]clamperl diving[break]
level tutor[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dewpider"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 22:54:43 GMT
Shred Avatar
"...I don't get it."

"What is there to get?" You glance over to your motley crue of would-be lifeguards, towards Salandit and Doublade and Quagsire. They're all hunched over, sitting or hovering or laying atop a nearby cluster of rocks. Meanwhile, you're knee-deep in seawater, peering through the murk, trying to figure out if you should have taken off your trousers before you waded this far in. "I dive in, I get things. It's easy."

"Like, for free?"

"Yeah, they just dump shit in here, and if you fish it out, you get to keep it." You further elaborate. "They don't even make you pay for it! We're basically stealing from them."

"B-but it's not actually stealing, right?"

"God, you're such a dork, you know that? Yeah, yeah, it's not ACTUAL stealing... Doublade, what do you think, jacket or no?"

"HARK! Such a silly question! The dashing hero cannot rightly take the spotlight if he isn't clad in his most regal attire! It is your veritable armour against the hazards of the underwaters. Verily, if thou are to avoid the perils of the used car batteries and dormant sea mines, then I would most recommend retaining thy garb."

"Mm. Good point." You nod, tuning a solid eighty percent of that out. You hadn't really thought about it, though. Did they actually clear this out before setting it all up? You're not going to go under and end up detonating some misfired missile, are you? And are you willing to take that risk just to get some cheap prizes that are worth, realistically, a couple of pokedollars at most? And is there any way you can answer that question that doesn't make you sound riddled by poverty and strife? "Alright, you know the plan. Quagsire, if I'm not back up in five minutes, come for me. Until then, just make sure nobody snatches my phone. Got it?"

"Got it, Zhrep Shreddlin!" The axlotl cheerily replies with a wave. Or, well, more accurately, he's replying with QUAG QUAG SIRE!, but you're doing a little interpreting here. Simple stuff, really. It's a wonder more people can't figure this out. "Have a goodly swim!"

With one last thumbs up, you take one last deep gasp of breath, before diving into the sea to claim your lost treasures.

"So, uh, he thinks he can hear Quagsire now, too...?"

"Oho, do not worry, little peasant boy! This matter is beyond humble stagehands such as you and I."

"A-ah. Yeah. Okay..."

eqMY|iFZ
2 - Pokeball, the worst role possible and proof that God himself is furious at my indolence and plotting to bring retribution to my homestead.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,605 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 3:14:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle got a choking hazard for the dogs this time. it would be the second time, but he figured he can just revive them back if they do die from asphyxiation.

he leaves his poochyena with the mega shard, even though the pokemon was still distracted with the clamperl kyle found from the bottom of the sands. he figured he'd still guard it even if he was distracted.

deiSZo_R

08/07 > 1 - pokeball + stamp
08/08 > 82 - devolution stone
08/09 > 83 - devolution stone
08/10 > 92 - tera shard
08/11 > 35 - tm/tr
08/12 > 20 - pokeball
08/13 > 63 - gachapon ticket
08/14 > 1 - pokeball + stamp
08/15 > 82 - devolution stone
08/16 > 66 - incense
08/18 > 97 - mega shard
08/19 > 23 - pokeball
08/20 > 53 - clamperl
08/21 > 99 - mega shard
08/24 > 76 - salac berry

@tags
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
822 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 7:15:42 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
An Incense would definitely come in handy. His hunts for Fire-types, or others, could be narrowed down.

Pinky Pokey continued its search for treasure.

sHra2lRk Mega Shard Get!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 7:17:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
A Clamperl! The question was, would he keep it, or turn it into the organizers for some quick cash?

Thomas sent his Clawitzer out for more treasure.

G7lxrrbU Devolution Stone Get!

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 7:58:09 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Differing from most of her expeditions out to the deeper parts of the Hoennian oceanside, Desiree and a party of three found themselves just at the beach, able to stand and have quite a lot of room above the surface to breathe. An easier set of surroundings to navigate, the four would play a game to see who would be able to find the largest collection of lost treasures; whether it was a bunch of seashells, gems, or a magnificent rare find. Feeling around whilst crouched downward, she'd walk beside her pokemon, skimming the wet sand.[break][break]

Barb the Mareanie, unlike the other two, was far more focused on looking for pokemon to fight against. She was the biggest of the personalities, even in comparison to Desiree as a whole, but was still just as cute as the others. Hitting a buried object submersed in the sand in all places other than the top, she'd slowly excavate at it until it was fully visible and ready to be pulled out.[break][break]

GtnXNbQC

[break][break]

NOTES

- AUGUST 25th | pokeball +1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,668 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 11:49:32 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Aaaand another Pokeball. Guess his lucky streak could only go on for so long. Into the stockpile it would go.

Hideo remained high and dry on his tube (save for the occasional splashes he got from his Meowscarada) as he waited for the next find to get deposited on his lap.

FjA9UZgQ Pokeball x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
7x Pokeball
2x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
2x Z-crystal
1x Mega Shard
1x Blue Shard
1x Salac Berry
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 12:58:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The last shard! They got it! Octavio held it up with a look of smug self-satisfaction on his face, Shiver's school dispersing to get a good look at it and confirm it was the real deal. As they shifted into a large thumbs up, Turbo snatched the shard up and tore out from the cave.[break][break]

This time, it was not to flee, but to smash into the throat of the Whiscash currently wrestling with Alexander.[break][break]

Octavio grappled the Whiscash's mouth as it shot open, leaving the colossal fish helpless. Poseidon charged from all sides, carving into their foe like a thanksgiving turkey, while Shiver shot razor-sharp scales at it from afar. Sliced, diced, and knowing it had been beat, the great beast slinked away with its tail between its legs.[break][break]

Grateful, Alexander turned to thank his friends. His gratitude gave away to mild irritation as he noticed the items they held behind their backs. Really, guys?[break][break]

hg54_28U

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 13:38:44 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

Another Clampler came up to Yuina and Crowley in the water, and Yuina smiled at the shiny, gleaming Pokemon as it wavered in the waves. She stroked its shell and made sure that it could get back to the reef it was staying in before going out for another dive, just wanting to make sure it was safe!

08/01- TM/TR
08/02- Pokeball
08/03- Ability Capsule
08/04- Z Crystal
08/05- Forme Change
08/06- Clamperl (100PD)
08/07- Ability Capsule
08/08- Move Tutor
08/09- Ability Capsule
08/10- Move Tutor
08/11- Egg Move
08/12- Pokeball
08/13- Blue Shard
08/14- Blue Shard
08/15- Clamperl (100PD)
08/16- Blue Shard
08/17- Mega Shard
08/18- Salac Berry
08/19- Pokeball
08/20- Devolution Stone
08/22- Level Tutor
08/23- Z Crystal
08/24- Clamperl (100PD)

7IsefU0d
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 17:23:03 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl Diving

"What the— medicine?" He said in disbelief, rolling the small capsule between deft fingers as he hauled himself out of the water.

"Do y'all know how expensive these can get without a doctor's receipt?" He huffed, leaning his head onto his palm as he looked it over, squinting at it. He didn't recognize it without any branding or box...

"Should I even put this in my basket...?"
nzdrabRP

HAUL
#- Date, Roll, Prize
01- August 1st, 79, Salac Berry
02- August 2nd, 1, Pokeball
03- August 3rd, 92, Tera Shard
04- August 4th, 82, Devolution Stone
05- August 5th, 52, Clamperl
06- August 6th, 59, Blue Shard
07- n/a
08- August 8th, 92, Tera Shard
09- August 9th, 27, Level tutor
10- August 10th, 87, Z-crystal
11- n/a
12- n/a
13- August 13th, 10, pokeball
14- August 14th, 28, Level tutor
15- August 15th, 30, Level tutor
16- August 16th, 68, Incense
17- August 17th, 43, Egg Tutor
18- August 18th, 32, TM tutor
19- August 19th, 35, TM tutor
20- n/a
21- August 21st, 57, blue shard
22- August 22st, 79, Salac berry
23- August 23st, 49, ability capsule
24- n/a
25- August 25st, 35, TM tutor

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 17:47:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

swimming had never been his favorite activity, but in the recent years, as long as it wasn't under duress, he found that he could manage quite well.

[break][break] jayden swims along the sea floor with his vaporeon, blinking as iris catches upon something sparkling in the lower depths.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
3uayH2zP

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing