awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 14:06:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay, for some reason one of the Wingull floaties got lost, and he now only had one left…

“Frooooooooog!” he remembered yelling before they went out for their daily dive, “…one of the floaties you got me is missing!”

Oh, djinni. What a fucking nightmare this was going to be for him. Yikes.

Good grief.

Either way, they were out here again at their quiet little diving spot, and he hung onto the remaining Wingull arm floatie with a vice grip.

“No, you are not going to get lost,” he grumbled as he wrestled with it, jamming it up high on his right arm before taking a dive for today.

What would he find this time, though?

Puq|edEn

2 August: 1 gachapon ticket
3 August: 1 gachapon ticket
4 August: 1 pokéball
6 August: 1 move tutor
8 August: 1 gachapon ticket
11 August: 1 gacha clamperl (tentatively keeping)
12 August: 1 ability capsule
13 August: 1 level tutor

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 14:07:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

She found a Pokeball this time around, which was definitely exciting! That meant she could go out and find more pokemon friends to travel the region with! Yuina was ready to go again, and Crowley splashed into the water with her to dive down into the depths together!

08/01- TM/TR
08/02- Pokeball
08/03- Ability Capsule
08/04- Z Crystal
08/05- Forme Change
08/06- Clampearl (100PD)
08/07- Ability Capsule
08/08- Move Tutor
08/09- Ability Capsule
08/10- Move Tutor
08/11- Egg Move
08/12- Pokeball

BadSlT4w
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,448 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 14:07:15 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
This time, Hideo got something good: a z-crystal. He'd yet to actually use any of these, and he wasn't exactly sure how he was supposed to use them, but surely he'd find the perfect chance to use one, so into the pile it would go.

Now then, would his Meowscarada find something more immediately usable?

|hTWpHfs Pokeball x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
3x Pokeball
1x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
1x Z-crystal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 14:09:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Watching as others dived once again into the depths. Elliot looked at the teeming waters with a bit of excitement and tripedition. Putting on his goggles and rebreather back on he took another dive. Deep within the depths of the ocean his eyes spied something gleaming in the dark. Swimming towards it, he would resurface moments later with his prize.

DEVOLUTION STONE (8/8)

BLUE SHARD (8/13)

xsm19g_l
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 14:12:57 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Unfortunately he still wasn’t allowed to go diving in the salt water because of the paper cuts (those stung like fuck, ouch) and therefore had to relegate diving duty to his Mareanie and Mantyke.

He… was still tossed on what nickname to give the Mantyke, since she wasn’t as sassy as the Mareanie was, so he would hold off on that—for now.

“Arja, I fucking swear if you fight here again I am going to toss a Pyukumuku at you in the face,” he grumbled as he gave the dual-type the stink-eye, who then cowered at his unusually angry tone before returning with something—the Mantyke was somewhere skimming the currents.

“What did you get this time?”

ZcOWcaH5

+ @tag
+ oh boy here we go

2 August: 1 move tutor
3 August: 1 egg tutor
4 August: 1 pokéball
6 August: 1 pokéball
8 August: 1 tera shard
11 August: 1 mega shard
13 August: 1 tera shard

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 15:21:38 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He wondered if was able to make heads or tails of the message he left behind for the other to see.

(Did it even make sense at all, he wondered. Wasn’t he supposed to like, not care at all about ?)

Either way… the message hadn’t been seen yet, so it was off for another day of diving into the salty surf.

What would he find this time?

OemsgNcM

2 August: 1 tera shard
3 August: 1 pokéball
4 August: 1 tera shard
6 August: 1 gachapon ticket
8 August: 1 forme change
11 August: 1 level tutor
13 August: 1 pokéball

@tag

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 18:01:15 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Oh, a Poké Ball. Had someone tried to catch a Pokémon down here but missed? Julia looked around, but aside from some curious wild Pokémon, she was the only one in the area. Oh, well. She'd have to put it to good use.

[break][break]
NSWUTmZS

[attr="class","juliatag"]@clamperldiving

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

julia found a z-crystal!

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 18:11:53 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Her next find was... some kind of smooth stone. It didn't feel like a natural rock, but she had no idea what it actually was. It was small enough for her to just toss into her bag and keep digging without giving a crap.

[break][break]
W4A8hMT_

[attr="class","rubytag"]@clamperldiving

[attr="class","rubynotes"]

notes.

ruby found another clamperl!

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,791 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 22:08:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]How does a berry not grow soggy or start to decompose underwater? Is she simply looking at a rock that looks like a berry? Or perhaps, the berry itself has turned into a rock? All the mysteries in the world surrounding space-time, other dimensions and gods... but she chooses to enrapture herself with this trivial problem.[break][break]

Oh well. Time to see what other oddities she can fish up!

[break][break]
oslfatcm
[break][break]
[break]
✧ 5/8 - Level tutor[break]
✧ 7/8 - Blue shard[break]
✧ 12/8 - Salac berry[break]
✧ 14/8 - Form change
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]clamperl diving

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 22:12:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Another Z-Crystal? Weren't these sort of rare? Who was throwing these things into the water all willy-nilly?[break][break]

Not that Barnaby minded. He could definitely utilize these in the future. [break][break]

In fact, after waving Elaine over, he held up one of the crystals and motioned for her to keep searching for them on her own. In the meantime, Barnaby continued to search in this area for other trinkets and treasures.[break][break]

qV0K6M90

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

found an ABILITY CAPSULE! 🤿[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 23:29:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

His latest fumble at the DUNK TANK had him frustrated. He was very conscious of the fact that it wasn't such a big deal, too. And, somehow, that irritated him further.

Nevertheless, taking a dive and exploring the ocean floor always seemed to raise his spirits. Perhaps he'd find something shiny enough to put a smile on his face, too.

DISCOVERED X1 GACHA CLAMPERL!

CLAMPERL DIVING + ♔

zXHDySBy
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 0:58:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As Henri waded through the water, his Maschief stood like some loyal guard dog as it waited for its master to retrieve whatever it was he chose to search for. But the poor pup wasn't the most patient type. As the Maschief took a few steps back, it broke out full force and plunged itself into the water. The splash got Henri in the meantime as he turned around to see his Maschief doggy paddling away with something.

"Mazikeen, heel," he commanded as he swam after the dog.

It didn't take him long to catch up, and he grabbed the Maschief by the scruff of the neck. The pull caused the dog to let go of what it had managed to fish up, and Henri caught it and brought it up to properly examine.

VdyFfdOp

x1 pokeball obtained!

Now who in the world would leave a perfectly good pokeball in the water? After making sure it wasn't waterlogged, Henri took it and swam back to the pier with his Maschief in tow.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
august 1
Goldenrod City, Johto
power
casino owner
executive
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
When someone says you can't do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
awards
661 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yumi
Yumi Hasegawa
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 1:11:51 GMT
Yumi Hasegawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yumi2"]
[attr="class","text"]

A second Technical Machine was welcome among the pile of treasures quickly building back on the beach. Yumi set it down carefully, already thinking of how to use it.[break][break]

After a short break, she returned to the surf and her Sharpedo's side. They waded out into deeper waters, then dove again to pick out something else from the ocean's floor.[break][break]

iJGXpaTS

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]clamperl diving
[break]

PRIZES COLLECTED

08.03 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.04 - 1X Tera shard[break]
08.06 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.07 - 1X Level Tutor[break]
08.08 - 1X TM/TR[break]
08.09 - 1X blue shard[break]
08.10 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.11 - 1X TM/TR[break]
08.13 - 1X gacha Clamperl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.yumi2]--accent:#B76E79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yumi2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,330 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 2:16:41 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]A Z-Crystal! But who would get to present their prize? The queen of the swarm and the lightning-quick usurper battled for dominance, Turbos jukes and dives barely keeping him away from Shiver's attacks on all sides. Yet, lite did he know, Shiver had practically spread into a net around him. Could he escape when they closed in on all sides?[break][break]

Alexander the Empoleon barely held back a sigh. As they were busy feuding, at least he'd keep his eye on the prize.[break][break]

ZCGrAava

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 2:24:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Starmie dives in the ocean water with her as they would try finding a cave and getting another goodie from one of the Clamperls. With her hand reaching out for one Clamperl and grabbing it to swim up to the surface, Decarabia helps to push its trainer up to get some air. Taking off her snorkeling mask after she comes up to the heat of the sun, the Starmie joins its trainer up to the surface of the water and blinks excitedly at her opening up a Clamperl and seeing what they got this time.[break][break]

0sLdKw8x

@clamperldive [break][break]

PRIZES

- August 2: Incense[break]
- August 4: Salac Berry[break]
- August 5: Salac Berry (again)[break]
- August 6: Mega Stone[break]
- August 7: Mega Shard[break]
- August 8: Egg Tutor[break]
- August 11: Pokeball[break]
- August 12: Pokeball (again)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]