[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She hadn't wanted it to be true, but with finding traces of blood and others finding the entrance to a secret room, she's knows that the grave has been dug.[break][break]

There's a difference between seeing bodies and having Reiner by her side, and seeing a body without him there. If a murderer hops out in this very instant, she's likely to be killed without much trouble. In fact, could very well fit that description. And before she knows it, she's clinging to and trying to hide away.[break][break]

Everyone that files right into the secret room is so much braver than her. So much calmer when faced with the thought of a dead body. Is it because everything seems to be one big fever dream? Or has Hoenn simply desensitised them to this madness? No, it's probably that if no one had their head one straight, they'd all be in trouble. Lucky for her, she isn't alone.[break][break]

Sniffling, she regrets it as soon as she does, the stench of dead body bombarding her as her lips pull tight. She doesn't want to see it. Though a part of her is curious as to how this person might have died, enough of her votes otherwise. And so she tiptoes around it, uncomfortable with the idea that once upon a time, she could've ended up like them - Left for no one to discover in some dark alleyway, most likely eaten by Rattatas if enough time had lapsed.[break][break]

Enough bad thoughts, or she might just end up permanently crumpling Isaac's shirt. With a shaky breath, she tugs at his arm and turns their attention to the vault at the back of the room. Where there's vaults, there's usually ridiculous stashes of gold and treasures. And good ol' money always seems to be a big reason as to why people would do heinous things.

[break][break]
[break]
✧ What happened to the vault?[break]
✧ Declan can Search Heinley's Body because he obviously understands human anatomy peepobigsmile
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || electric

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,314 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 22:20:14 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Hey, hey, hey. Easy there." Isaac's voice was gentle, even as he protectively held closer to him. What suddenly got her so worked up? A lot of things tended to do that to her, but usually they weren't so out of nowhere. He scanned the room, looking for any potential source.[break][break]

. Of course.[break][break]

Disgust and rage pulsed through his head as he remembered his taunt during their gym battle. If it hadn't been for the terrified girl currently clinging to him, he'd have probably taught Kouji a lesson himself. Instead, with a rolling sigh, he forced himself to let it go. One of these days, they'd need to properly settle the score, but for today they were on the same side.[break][break]

He gently guided Eris away from the body, even as he found it impossible to look away. Something about being away from the usual high-stakes warfare and adrenaline-pumping action made it clear just what he was seeing; a life cruelly snatched away, reduced to nothing but a corpse. He shuddered. Nobody deserved such a fate, and yet they inflicted it on the Hoenn region en masse every day.[break][break]

He couldn't keep staring. Not when there was something as important as the vault to investigate. While others distracted the strange, avian Pokemon safeguarding it or investigated the masses of papers scattered around the room, Isaac kept his eyes on the prize. The sooner they figured out the tether tying all of these secrets together, the better. Future lives may well depend on it, potentially even theirs.[break][break]

Why would this killer take extra care to kill the family's lawyer? Was it to ensure he'd never be found?[break][break]

Or was it because after what he'd found, he knew too much?

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — Vault gang gang!

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 0:14:15 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

the entrance to the secret room is activated, but this revelation doesn't come without fanfare. it had been stressful enough to endure the storm outside and the ceaseless chatter inside, but a whirling confuse ray shoots out of the room upon opening, evidently from some startled pokemon that had retreated further inside before anyone could do anything. mika holds their breath, but ultimately follows the small queue of people inside, everyone taken aback by the horrific sight laying before them. [break][break]

yet another body, this time of a man whose face mika hadn't ever seen before. the detective soon explains that he is the peacock family's lawyer and financial advisor. with all the various clues found throughout the night, mika hopes that on top of this new discovery, everything will come together in her mind. [break][break]

though it is impossible to ignore the elephant (er...the bird) in this room any longer. and mika sees that she's not the only one worried about the panicky pokemon from before, as investigates the strange presence felt near the vault, the work of some avian creature that's been completely on-edge from the start. mika stands alongside the other girl, equally curious and cautious. after all, if the pokemon attacks anyone else with confuse ray like it did before, that could delay everyone else's investigations considerably. [break][break]

"...easy there," mika mutters (whether she's directing this towards the pokemon, herself, or even tsubaki, it's hard to tell), taking a gentle step forward. she's not really the fighting type, especially without her trusted pokemon by her side, but she likes to think that her talent lies in diffusing tension, at the very least. beside tsubaki, mika looks at the shadow, and says, "wait a second, you're—"

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
[break]

NOTES

✚ LOCATION: Secret Room [break]
✚ INVESTIGATING: Identify the bird in the room 2/2 [break]
✚ VOTING: Detective Declan should search Henley's body! [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#596DB3;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
472 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 2:19:26 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Holy Magikarp. Things were unfolding fast. She flinched away from the bloody towels, deeply regretting her lack of gloves, and gestured to the water stone for the others in the room. "I hope this water stone wasn't involved in the grisly act." She opted not to touch it in case there could be fingerprints on it.

Many other areas of the manor were finished up at the same time. The vibe of the manor changed, becoming much more charged. A sickly anxiety-excitement filled the base of Robin's throat as she realized that they were all, collectively, getting to the bottom of it. In minutes, it seemed, they would have the answer. "To the secret place, then." She followed the trail of people entering the new location. There really were a lot of people here, she realized, feeling almost claustrophobic as she entered. She saw a man, , by the desk and attached herself to his hip.

"What's going on over here?" She was mindful of the things she touched because of how she had encountered actual bloody towels earlier (ew). Her hands were slightly shaking at the culmination of the night: all of the investigating and posturing and the very unavoidable climax that was building were creating butterflies in her stomach that she couldn't fix. "I hope the smoking gun is here, and we sort this all out."

INVESTIGATING: What are all these papers on the desk? 2/4
VOTE: Declan on body search.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,987 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 4:33:16 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The last box had been skimmed, the stack of letters growing quite tall. barging into the bedroom with a knife pointed in their general direction scared Josh, causing him to spill part of the stack to the ground. "Mint, put that down before you hurt someone with it!" Josh sternly requested of his Badge holder. "We can catch up after we're out of here. For now, mind helping us empty out these dressers? I'll join you as soon as I get this mess cleaned up."

Regardless of whether Mint would help out, he would pick up the fallen stack, splitting it into two stacks this time so that they didn't fall over again. Once the evidence was neatly placed (they would have to go through it all later), Josh would join in emptying the dressers in the room. "Mint, can you give us a hand with emptying out all these drawers, please? We really could use the help."

{WC: 160}
{PC: 4}

Searching the dresser couldn't hurt.

VOTE: walsh should hunt henley's body
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 15:11:30 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
"Mr. Howard," Grigori called from his position above the gym clothes. His voice sounded nasally and sick, and his hand firmly clamped on his nose made him look like a total nerd. "Please come over here and give me a hand. I'm sure it's no big deal that you did... whatever you are apologizing for."

Seriously, these clothes stunk hard. It felt awful to even look at the pile, much less touch it with his bare hands. Maybe he should've looked around for a pair of gloves before shoving his hands into the sweaty attire. It was too smelly to be normal, in his eyes. He's sure that there were visible stink lines too.

"Well well well, what do we have in here..."

Ugh, a pile of sweaty gym clothes! 3/5 (Might be 4 idr)
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 19:42:47 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The TR had been used. So there was a missing one and this one had been used. That didn't bode well, but what more could they figure out while here? suggests that they head out to check on the commotion outdoors and Victoria nods in agreement. After going through Andrea's bag of mysteries she was good on searching anything else that belonged to the woman. She wanted to keep her nose intact after all.[break][break]

Following the other's she hears the debriefing and is caught up on everything else other's had found out during their own investigations. Things were starting to get more and more complicated and now there was another body that they found in a 'hidden room'? First of all, who has hidden rooms in their fucking houses? [break][break]

Does that not warrant suspicion in and of itself? No? Just her? Okay.[break][break]

Since she was part of the group in the gym and joined in on the TR search at the end she decided to offer her services. Nodding at Cillian's words she gestured towards the Vivillion, "I'll take the bug on then."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]maple manor
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 location: manor entrance[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 voting for declan to search henley's body[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 investigating: use on vivillion 1/1[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 22:36:42 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR

Just here alone.

Well, that was an interesting discovery. An affair... that could have something to do with the murder, but there was no way to be certain yet.

What was certain was the fact that the Gardens held no more clues for them. It was time to move on...

To the secret chamber someone else had found.

What could he say? It seemed interesting. Logically, the room belonged to the now dead master of the estate. The chances of there being something that might point them in the right direction were relatively high.

As he wandered into the room, giving a casual look around to the place, his eyes inevitably found the desk— what with all the papers on top of it.

Smiling, he sauntered towards it, speaking casually to those nearest— and .

"Good evening, Sheriff, Young lady. What have we here?" He wondered, joining them in pouring over the papers contents.

INVESTIGATING:
-What are all these papers on the desk?
-Declan can Search Heinley's Body because he obviously understands human anatomy
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 0:27:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

His eyes scan over the letters and Ollie finds himself arching his brows in surprise. With the way these letters read... 'Well, he doesn't seem to be a kid, after all.'

[break][break] Or at least the romance between whoever this was certainly seem to be like childheart anguish or teenage lovesickness. It wasn't shallow or young. In fact, he would say that whoever wrote these letters was...

[break][break] "They're really in love," Ollie said with a murmur.

[break][break] Before he can say more, however, someone steps into the room. To his surprise, it's .

[break][break] "Oh! Mint, hey," he says, greeting the other. Holding the last of the letters, Andrew's, and hands it over to his friend. "I think there's a love story here," he says with a laugh. "Don't you like dating sims, or something?"

[break][break] With that, Ollie began searching the dressers with .

[break][break] "Yeah," he agrees. "Come help us look, Mint!"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
CLUE: Searching the dresser couldn't hurt. 3/3
[break]VOTE: walsh should hunt henley's body [break]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:320px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:400px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:115px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 2:01:36 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]The buzz of the error light blinks on as the three of them watch. How strange.. His head tilts to the side as holds up the cracked TR. “It’s kind of odd that they left this with the rest. Why not toss it out?” It seems to be a moot point, though, because where does it lead them? How was it used? Those are questions that can’t be answered standing there at the case. So when Cillian suggests they take their investigation elsewhere, Hazel agrees with no protest.[break][break]

As he heads toward the hall, however, he pauses when he notices the strange man from earlier sorting through foul laundry with someone else. “You go on ahead, I’ll be right there.” He nods to the underboss, and shifts directions.[break][break]

He doesn’t know what possesses him to stop and assist and as they rifle through the disgusting heap, because it’s positively rank. Perhaps it’s the slip of paper that flutters to the ground unnoticed, which he stoops and picks up with careful fingers as his nose wrinkles in distaste. “Here, I think one of you must’ve dropped this,”[break][break]

Hazel holds the paper out, willing one of them to take it from him. Once it’s relinquished, he picks through the remaining heap— curious as to whether or not any more of these notes might be found within the confines of stiffened, sweaty fabric.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- Andrea’s stinky clothes [4/5][break]
- vote to have Declan search henley’s body[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#b0a7db;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 2:02:14 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Grigori, you twit." Howard hissed as his nose wrinkled. "I just disrespected our boss. Underboss Cillian? The Lugia Guy?" Howard said as he picked up a pair of gym shorts and sighed. Why were these all in a pile anyways? What was Declan doing here? Why? How? Ard?

So many mysteries, so little time.

Howard also had very little time. Once and the other Team Rockets got back, Howard's life was going to become miserable. Team Rocket didn't have a Human Resources department. He could already imagine his next schedule of tasks:

• Lugia Aeroblast Practice
  • Lugia Feeder
  • Lugia Food

"I'm gonna have to skip town, Grigori. It's so over." Howard said, sighing. offered a slip of paper, and Howard instinctively took it. "Thanks, pleasure to work alongside someone who doesn't want my head on a spike." Howard sighed in defeat, before inspecting the clothes even further.

+1 on Daddy Declan body search
What's in these GYM CLOTHES
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ambrosia
He/Him
Forty Five
March 26
Castelia City, Unova
Autosexual
Musical Artist
Civilian
I'm just a holy fool
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ambrosia
Ambrose Hendrix
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 2:18:50 GMT
Ambrose Hendrix Avatar
The united fiddling around from everyone in the hallway would eventually bear rotten fruit. A secret room was revealed, and within it lay a brand new corpse to ponder over. Looks Ambrose would have to eat those words from earlier, it turns out you could very easily hide a corpse in the walls.

Ambrose's attention was immediately drawn to two things: the vault and the suitcase. Ambrose quickly dismissed the vault, anything valuable within would have been taken by the killer. The suitcase however still held the possibility for valuables, it may be worth rifling through.

Ambrose shoved his way past whomever was looking it over and began to search the suitcase for himself.

--search the suitcase 2/3
--Declan should search the body!
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 2:44:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji’s eyes almost tried to find that of @baki, but those golden eyes ended up fixing themselves on the floor instead, the signs of movement, of something being shifted, he wondered just what the hell that was…But this was an obvious sign, cleaned up blood was beyond easy to realize.
[break][break]
It was a rushed job, they didn’t have time, and it might have happened during something which should have been cordial.
[break][break]
”What a mess.” Yet he could feel a set of eyes on him, and Kouji looked up to see , a smirk graced his face. ”Oi, that kinda look don’t suit ya.”
[break][break]
But he didn’t press, there were more concerning stuff to be done, if Declan Walsh wanted something to be done, it didn’t matter which version, Kouji would make sure to see it done. It was that simple, and so he stood up before he cracked his neck both ways. He looked closer to starting a fight than solving a mystery.
[break][break]
The room itself wasn’t what he was focused on, but one of the items within, Elise and someone he had yet to meet. ”Find anything interesting, Princess?” He said as someone else was busy looking through it.
[break][break]
But Kouji shrugged instead, grabbing the case and hoisting it to throw its contents down, he was more interested in the outside of it to begin with, if there were any clue, any marks that would give them something more.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Searching Suitcase

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 4:31:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Though he'd distrusted this alternate (or younger?) Declan, and was fairly convinced it was all some sort of DECEPTION, Remiel took the machine offered and made his way to the entrance with others. Upon seeing the various Pokémon gathered there, the royal would stop. Though, naturally, he would find himself gravitating toward the Pokémon he'd already met in some capacity: the SNUBBULL.

Carefully crouching down beside it, he offers it a gentle pet with one hand while the other holds the machine he'd been given. "There, there. I'm not going to hurt you. And this won't hurt... I don't think." Remiel adds, sparing a moment to look at the contraption before returning his attention to the short canine. "Just be a Snubbull and sit still while we figure something out."

INVESTIGATING... 🔎

ENTRANCE

Use on Snubbull 1/1

POTION BREWING! 🧪

FLASK OF FACADES

5 POSTS REFERENCING "DECEPTION/MASKS/LIES" (2/5)

MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR ♔
close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 4:47:52 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
Adelaide was rather pleased with the update on the clues found.  It seemed someone dragged the body into the tea room. It was all an cover up. She heard other were going to now discovered secret room but she head towards to the entrance. [break][break] There was a few pokemon needs to the check down incase something odd happened them too.  She chose to checked the infernape with the device in hope of finds some kind of clues and put an end to who killed that poor old woman.

Using   use on Infernape 1/1
Vote: Search henley's body