awards
2,633 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY (MEGA SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 18:28:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the council is hosting the event. she tells herself this while she dresses in the mirror, donning a deep red cable knit sweater. thumbs sweep her hair, freeing it from under the heavy top and over her shoulders. she frets over a couple of loose braids and fishes around in her mess of belongings for her makeup.

she's thirty minutes late to the party, fingers tucked into her sweater. the cold nips at her nose and she has the thought red is not my color before shrugging it away and walking into the transformed observatory.

quite a few have already turned up, but none catch her eye like does. she hesitates, lingering by the entrance, upon seeing the others that have gathered around her, but she's on good terms with and and - well, moves hurriedly away from the group. 

she looks curiously after her and follows her trajectory as far as before she notices two more arrivals. and . the latter is what makes her move, sudden scowl melting like thawing ice as she nears and the others, snagging a glass of prosecco on the way.

"illie, ollie, eva, hi, and did i catch your name, elise?"  she asks of
LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY
drabbles
goes to stand beside eva :3

outfit
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 19:11:28 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

He could have stayed home. He could have ignored the invitation. He could have stormed off to some dive bar, falling back into old habits instead, seeking an oblivion that would, blessedly, ward off nightmares of black crystals and cruel sapphire eyes.[break][break]
But he didn't. He found a decent sweater, and he got his ass to the party, if only to spite the people that hated him for making a better choice. If only because had made a small dent in his anger, had started molding it into something he could wield rather than be wielded by. If only because might be there, and he desperately wanted to make sure nobody hurt him, made him feel small for his choice.[break][break]
If only because, in the end, despite it all, he missed .[break][break]
Upon entering the Observatory, he immediately felt out of place. Bright lights, glittering decorations, it all felt so frivolous. And because the universe seemed keen on torturing him, his eyes were drawn to Ollie like a magnet...but of course she was with him.[break][break]
looked stunning, Caleb had to admit. Oblivious to the misunderstanding about to take place between the Councilwoman and Ollie, which would have afforded him an opening to approach Ollie unimpeded, he turned away from them, skin prickling with irritation - and guilt. You were the one who picked a fight with him - but he pushed that sentiment away. It didn't change the fact that Ollie had let him down.[break][break]
What he needed was a drink.[break][break]
Spying the bar, he headed in that direction with an audible sigh.
[break][break][break]

TAGS – Not talking to anyone in particular just yet, open for interactions![break]
NOTESOutfit[break][break]
- Caleb is still a salty little sea slug about his Rocket capture[break]
- Notices Ollie with Penny and feels jealous, stalks away before realizing Penny is about to leave Ollie, missing his opportunity to hang out with his friend[break]
- Decides to go get a drink - come talk to him, it will be fun I promise *smile*

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
703 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 19:51:19 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel was lost in thought on the way towards the event of the night. He studied the invitation over and over again as if staring at it would help him in any way. Was it all right for him to attend? He wasn't one for parties although surely there would be people there that he'd love to see again. But on the other hand, the League higher-ups would more than likely attend, he wasn't quite sure if he was ready to talk to them, let alone meet them. One of the biggest issues, however, was that he was no where near dressed for the occasion. Having simply put on his normal attire which normally would suffice for any other situation, even being adorned with his Pokeballs which he always brought. But now the time had arrived, having stepped through the doors of the Mossdeep Observatory, he's amazed at the effort put through for the whole thing to be organized. Decorations that served the season made him feel more at ease, like this was a safe place to be in.[break][break]

Having grabbed a glass of wine from a nearby waiter and thanking them, there were all sorts of food and drinks served to whatever desire each person would have. Walking slowly in this giant repurposed ballroom, he saw his good friends and speaking with the likes of ,, , and . Most of them he had absolutely no knowledge of. As much as he wanted to say hello to his dear allies, it didn't feel quite right to butt in and speak a fake conversation. He felt as if he was in a world that he he didn't quite belong in... but that was ok. Some things just aren't meant for everyone.[break][break]

Sneaking his way out onto the balcony, the place seemed empty, save for him. As he placed his arms onto the railing and stared up into the starry night, he lost himself to the wonders of the lights above. The moon glowing ever so brightly reminded him of how far... yet close things seemed to be. With the busy, muffled speech of everyone inside, he raises his glass up into the air before downing it all in one gulp and speaking to himself.[break][break]

"You know... this is nice too. In its own way."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 21:26:25 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Caleb wished Isaac was here.[break][break]

"What's your poison, buddy?"[break][break]

Sometimes, it was like he could still hear his voice.[break][break]

Or maybe it was the actual Isaac J. Merlo, in the flesh, calling him over from the other side of the bar. It turned out, when you had preexisting bartending experience and a magic touch to make any drink perfectly cold, it was easy to get a job mixing drinks. Who knew?[break][break]

Isaac hadn't expected to go. Some saw him as a budding hero and dear friend. Others saw him as little more than the treasonous dirt beneath their shoes. He didn't want his presence to make things awkward. However, the insistence of a few dear friends convinced him to throw caution to the wind and give it a shot.[break][break]

They had a point. There was only one way to get used to being around the League, after all. Besides, some of the drama was already starting to simmer, and from here he'd have a front row seat for all the action. How could he let himself miss out?[break][break]

He'd just have to focus on doing his job first. And judging by the knowing grin on his face, he was ready to do that job as hard as Caleb wanted him to.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 22:01:03 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
This party was, safe to say, beautiful - having the astral theme paired with general holiday decor made for a dazzling sight, and El couldn't get enough of it. They hadn't been to such an elaborate party before, and they had been more than prepared to make the most of it - having gathered a couple plates of fingerfood for them and to munch on as the day went on. They even had put together a little gift basket of supplies for holiday arts and crafts for a white elephant gift - having already left it under the 'tree'.

For now though, Isaac wouldn't be the only one at the bar. El was here - equal parts to keep him company, to watch him do his bartending tricks and sleight-of-hands (to perhaps learn from him,) and to lend a hand on an occasion.

All the while, a few of El's pokemon were present as well. Bibidi and Baron stood as ever-watchful figures and service pokemon for El - lending their own hands in making sure everything goes smoothly. Artemis, meanwhile, was happy to follow the siblings wherever to take in the sights (and smells,) oinking softly along the way, the illumina Spoink's pearl shining just as brilliantly as the stars above.

As approaches the bar, and Isaac greets him, El perks up to glance in the older man's direction - and with the audible sigh that escapes him, their expression turns sympathetic. "Hello! Feeling alright?" They'd ask - already getting a glass down and passing it to Isaac. They had gotten a vague sense of tension from certain parts of the party - but hadn't picked it up quite as clearly as Isaac did, at least not yet.

Picking up on the feelings, Artemis would hop over to Caleb's seat as well - bouncing up into the seat next to his, and oinking softly to him with big, round, inquisitive eyes. Was the nice man okay?
TLDR/NOTES:
- El is wearing a nice holiday sweater (and cane + knee brace for those who don't know them already) and vibing with , equal parts hanging out with him and being an assistant.
- They are accompanied by Bibidi the Alakazam and Baron the Iron Valiant - both similarly helping + acting as service 'mons for El - and Artemis the Illumina Spoink, who is just here to vibe. :3
- As approaches, El and Artemis both greet him + check in on him to see if he's okay.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 22:32:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The female royal gets an introduction from one of her boss’ good friends who introduced her name and even gave the royal’s dress a compliment. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Illeana and thank you. My name is Elise.” She smiles towards while greets her and asks if she caught the royal’s name. “Well no, you haven’t. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Councilwoman.” Giving the other councilwoman a greeting nod, her boss begins to ask about her cousin coming to the party himself.[break][break]

“He said he would be coming with one of his archaeology partners, so is coming soon.” Elise responds to while she quietly nods to the red-headed councilwoman saying that she hoped both Elise and Illeana enjoyed themselves before excusing herself from the group.[break][break]

Her Mismagius watches a familiar blue-haired young man head out to the balcony of the observatory while she keeps an eye over the ambassador.

@holidayparty [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 22:54:49 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Escape plans are foiled, or at least derailed, as someone approachesnhim despite the holiday cheer abyss he was trying to center on his person. “ ,” he acknowledged, tense around the woman. Not because of their shared past but because- of their…shared past? Let's put aside the reformed Rocket of years ago and stick to the present. She's currently the reason is so pissed at him. “It did. Thank you.” His words are almost robotic. His stomach churns, disliking his position. “The material feels good. I'll be able to pull this out again in the future.” he gives her a once over before adding, “You look very pretty.” [break][break]

Paxton then looks away, eyes darting for an exit. Somewhere to cut in. He catches Penelope's eyes and smiles ready to leave- only to remain planted as she used him as her exit instead. Fuck. “Councilwoman , what happened to festive ca-” he began, cut off abruptly by his colleague. [break][break]

He stared, put off by his friend's behavior. He felt a twinge of irritation, standing a bit straighter afterward. But instead he downs his glass and turns to Mila, polite as always. “Sorry Mila, my glass is empty, and I'm due for another shot. Let me know if you want one.” He said as he turned over the flute in his hand. [break][break]

“You have my number.” He leaves the offer on the table and turns to roll his eyes at Penelope before making a beeline to the bar. The man pointedly ignores and , going straight for the ranger at their side. "Evening. Did his royal highness stock patrone tonight?” He asked .

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @anybody | fit | lets not forget its ic that paxton is a huge fucking loser [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 0:48:47 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@--

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Arrived on the island of Mossdeep, and making her way to the observatory, Yuina fidgeted a bit with the skirt of the dress that had helped her out with, the nicest piece of clothing she owned or ever wore. She had to imagine this to be true, even without being able to remember anything before a couple of months ago.[break][break]
This was a holiday celebration, a gathering of all league officials and everyone who was involved in the organization, and at the moment, that did mean herself as well. This was Yuina's first real appearance as a representative of the league, as an operative of the ranger organization, and while the gathering was far from anything official or professional, just the notion that she was likely to be known and recognized as an Elite Ranger was... Daunting, to say the least. She only hoped that whatever she had done within the last couple of months was enough to reflect the title...[break][break]
The venue was spectacular, and stepping in through the greeting doors, it was all set up so eloquently, perfect for the festive holiday. Reds and greens adorned every corner, candles flickered softly on the side tables, twinkling lights shimmered above them like the night sky the observatory was meant to gaze upon, it was truly magical. And as could be expected, there were many people mingling already, enjoying the party with drinks and food, this was truly the daunting part...[break][break]
Walking carefully through the small groups of people, Yuina found a couple of faces that she could at least recognize, , , and that she had come to meet most recently. She felt like there were a couple of more faces that she could spot that seemed a bit familiar, and others that she couldn't see from the path that she walked. She hoped to see and soon, looking forward to the chance at being able to enjoy a light social evening with the girls, and looked around for , she had also asked if he would be along. Surely they would all arrive soon.[break][break]
Milling in nervous silence for a couple moments more, Yuina did see another familiar, and friendly face, someone she had come to know well, and the weight was lifted as she smiled softly.[break]
"Kaz, it's good to see you," Yuina smiled, finding among the small groups of people.

notes[break]
Holiday Party![break]
Dress, Hair[break]
Advent Calendar Day 11: Mention Candles[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 1:06:19 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Show up, act nice, try not to knock over any candles, suppress the dread of knowing he was responsible for Pokemon dying.

Fortunately for Hideo, his Beheeyem was helping him with those latter two, the bowtie-bearing Pokemon trailing behind Hideo as the boy made his way towards the most important part of any party: the food.

Hideo himself was dressed considerably more formally than his Beheeyem: a nice green suit jacket over a white shirt and red shorts, with a nice red bow on his collar. "Festive Casual" was apparently a lot more than he'd expected; he wished he could've just come in with a nice striped sweater and pants, but his Beheeyem had been quick to correct him on that assumption.

But just how formal would he be looking, stuffing his face with the nearest cake slice his Beheeyem helped him get his hands on? And after he was through that delicious slice of peppermint cake, would he look dignified chugging that eggnog?

Not his concern: that stuff tasted great!

"Anyone you see that we know?" Hideo asked before downing his second glass of the stuff.

His Beheeyem scanned the environment, noting a lot of familiar face: , , , , , and so on. Many of whom weren't nearly as well-dressed as they were?

Maybe the Beheeyem was wrong about what "Festive Casual" entailed?

Hideo is dressed formally
Beelines for the food
Chugging that cake and eggnog

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 1:13:10 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempgideon"]
[attr="class","body"]

Dr. Graves arrived a little late to beat the rush. The plan was to keep things lowkey tonight, after all.[break][break]

It was a relief to not have to worry about the intricacies of running an event like this one. Last year it was his museum decked out for the holidays, filled to the brim with Hoenn citizens eager to enjoy the festive mood. He felt a similar mirth here, in the observatory.[break][break]

The professor's first stop was to drop off his gift at the theater room. Wrapped in a neat package was A Field Guide to Common Hoenn Bug Pokémon, a text which he co-authored and contributed to as one of the main photographers. He knew it probably wouldn't appeal to everyone, but figured it could be regifted easily enough.[break][break]

Once the gift was added to the growing pile, he returned to the main area and lingered near the center of the room, taking a moment to marvel at the sheer impressiveness of the Mossdeep telescope. He noticed and out of the corner of his eye — in matching outfits, no less... — as well as being his usual sociable self.

[break][break]

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY[break]
outfit check[break]
drops his present into the pile[break]
goes to look at the neat telescope[break]
def judging gunner & mila[break]
notices ollie surrounded by a group of people

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon"]--accent:#d49f3a;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 1:25:03 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY

They had been... delayed. Honestly, if he had known he would be waiting that much, he would've worn something other than a clean uniform...

Originally, he hadn't even been intending to come— but had asked...

Ah, whatever. Fortunately, it didn't seem like they had missed out on much.

The young medic held onto his little sister's hand gently as he led them inside the Observatory, smiling at her softy as they crossed the threshold and the seasonal celebration stretched out before there.

Eris liked science. Observatories do science. Ergo— Eris might like the Observatory party. Such was Doug's line of logic when he invited her to join them in the festivities.

He hadn't expected her to take a gazillion hours getting ready for said celebrations, but eh. He wouldn't hold enthusiasm against her.

"Princess Eris— we've made it." He said, bowing at the waist teasingly before rising again, his eyes finding a familiar coconut head. "I believe that's your royal buddy over there?"

He casually pointed out from the crowd, before gesturing with his neck towards him.

"Let's go say hi, runt."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 2:21:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]In all honesty, she still thinks she's a wreck showing up to this party. Is her dress okay? What about her hair? She'd barely gotten any sleep the night before. Does it look obvious?[break][break]

"Maybe I wouldn't have taken so long if it wasn't a fancy party." She mutters under her breath, fingers clutching tight to his hand. Princess is a teasing compliment but oh, does it get reddened cheeks out of her. After all, she had made him wait quite a while for her to get everything done up. Even Reiner can't quite resist the urge to snicker under his breath. That whole spectacle of getting chased out with a broom? Forever ingrained in his memories.[break][break]

"Yeah, laugh it up. You only had to put on a bowtie."[break][break]

Perhaps, she could afford to pull it a little tighter.[break][break]

Before she can reach over to exact her petty revenge, Doug turns her attention onto a brand new target - , all too busy chugging down eggnog. And when she actually takes the chance to rip her gaze from the floor, she can spy talking to , that poor lady () that had tried to be so nice to her when they were out looking for a beast... looks gorgeous as ever, standing next to that man that told her he'd catch her when she jumped out of that tree (). There's also that museum director (), who though she's barely had the honour of talking to, a part of her feels a tug of familiarity.[break][break]

is bartending? Does he mix drinks better than he bakes? And her heart soars when she spots beside him. But another step over and there's .[break][break]

Looking as cool as he's always been in her eyes.[break][break]

Tonight's not the night for it. Company is to be found in those she finds happiness with. Especially when they look so goofy consuming the whole supply of eggnog. Out comes her polaroid, a picture snapped and carefully tucked away in her pockets. With Doug leading the way through the crowd, she finds it so much easier to not get trampled on. [break][break]

"So, what's good on the menu, connoisseur Hideo?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || outfit

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 3:18:50 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

this is a necessary step to properly (formally) reintegrate himself into the league. he had wrestled with the idea for a while, weighing the pros and cons, favoring being out of the limelight, but in the end, it's that sways him.[break][break]

the sight of almost sways him back home. but he swallows his pride and approaches after a moment.[break][break]

"your drink," he whispers to when he nears, offering her the glass while his other hand finds the small of her back; a gentle gesture as he steps into the group.[break][break]

he smiles, friendly and warm as he greets them.[break][break]

"hello, everyone. you're all looking lovely and festive. i like the green, professor."[break][break]

the green of 's outfit is brighter than his own.[break][break]

"i don't believe we've met! alexander. it's a pleasure," he introduces, offering his hand to first and then .

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#649187!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 3:56:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her smile brightens beneath 's compliment, though it grows a little tight at the edges when excuses herself shortly after. her departure is accepted with a nod and a soft "see you later".

and to ollie's question, she answers with a mildly distracted:

"yes, um, my date, actually."

she doesn't continue to look much farther for their group grows and she stands a little closer to and now as joins them next to .

"freya, nice to see you!"

outside of league meetings, at least.

and while she'd like to say otherwise, 's mention of her cousin, , brings a tenseness to her body. she stiffens slightly at the mention but says nothing against the man's expected appearance.

a gentle hand on the small of her back settles, then, and eases stiffness out of the body. she turns slightly, lightly taking the offered glass from .

"oh, thank you," she whispers back before ducking her head away from his ear and taking a quick sip from the glass. the wine is helpful, slightly warming.

"so, , you mentioned is your cousin?"

her smile is warm - if only because seems entirely pleasant and not at all like her cousin.

"are you also in the archeology business? or more the politics side of things?"

there had been a time - long ago - when she knew more of remiel's affairs than she'd care to admit. that time has since come, gone, and died an early death.

league holiday party.
dress

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 3:57:26 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

After what must have been hours standing in front of 's mirror, literally trying everything under the sun, she finds herself finally okay with her appearance. It must have been a dozen dresses. Sweater dresses, formal dresses, more casual. Hair done up, her casual ponytail, twintails, straightened. Boots, short, long, shoes, heels. And only a handful of women would know, she must have tried to make her breasts a teeny tiny bit perkier.[break][break]

Not for any particular reason.[break][break]

After the outfit, the makeup, and...[break][break]

=== A WHILE LATER ===
[break][break]

The Mossdeep Observatory, she can feel her heart pound. She's not really the girly girl type, and that shows. Last year's masquerade, she felt so estranged in a long poofy dress, but this year was so much more casual. It fit her style more. She still felt overly dressed, but her hair was done in a way that she could spore the cute antler headband. It all more or less came together. She even found out she kinda-sorta liked boots![break][break]

She's no dress girlie. And some of the girlies here already seemed so much more. Eyes quickly go to , who looks wonderful. It made Genny feel underdressed, but fixes that fear immediately. Plus, seeing a suited , and a sweatered have her feel at ease. Even seeing in his suit, she can't help but brighten up more, and that's not even mentioning , or who she hadn't seen in so long![break][break]

"Hello!" She's quickly pushing a hand up through her fluffy hair as she walks the floor, glossy lips curved up to a big, big smile. While she can't tuck it behind her ear with this headband and earmuffs, she's twirling a strand with a manicured finger.[break][break]

The moment she sees , she brightens up considerably, and trots over with a shake on her heeled white boots. "Yuina!" A big, big big toothy grin. And who else to appear, but a familiar face in ! Right, earlier this year, out in those icelands! "Kaz!" There's more pep to her step now as she trots over.[break][break]

Aaaaaaaaaaaand SNATCH, some eggnog. Hey. Not a real party till she's sloshed on the nog.[break][break]

"Are you enjoying the night so far?" Eyeshadowed hazel eyes filled every bit with happiness and a little shine, as she grins.

, , , , , , , , , [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- After hours in front of the mirror trying on outfits, she finally settles on one she likes. Genny is comfortable![break]
- Arriving, and waving to everyone she sees, Genny eventually sees Yuina and Kaz. And quickly trots her way over.[break]
- Patience... a little eggnog in the system at the start never hurt anybody...

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights