TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY (MEGA SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 4:55:22 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The invitation came as a bit of a surprise. After his latest venture with , there was a rift soon to be growing between them. Neither seemed willing to speak up about it, either. And now the ugly christmas turtleneck peaking out from beneath his blazer made Derek feel just a little more out of place...
[break]
[break]

i guess it's not the worst thing.
[break]
[break]

Rather than Jonesy like in the years past, a Beldum accompanies him. Sporting a mistletoe hanging from it's neck, it matches Derek's stride as he walks into the observatory. Before anything else, the ranger manages to order a drink and turn his back to the bar just in time to see everyone gathering around their hosts. At least until began distancing herself from the crowd Ollie seemed to be drawing in.
[break]
[break]

Sipping at the drink as he moves to mirror them, while Derek might aspire to be inconspicuous, the santa's hat on his head is a dead giveaway. That, and the way he seems to be looking over towards them as she converses with and the others.
[break]
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beldum color-shiny"]

[newclass=".derek"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/51/ab/LYYLY3B7_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote b, .derek blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derek blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 5:11:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"i must excuse myself, but it was so nice seeing all of you. hopefully we can share a drink later tonight. "

[break][break] ollie blinked rapidly.

[break][break] "penny?"

[break][break] a normal person may not have second guessed the sudden departure — was a councilwoman, after all, and one who had organized this glamorous event no less. it would have made sense that she had other obligations at a party that was sponsored by the council.

[break][break] but ollie recognized it.

[break][break] he heard the frigidness of her response, of the burning ice in her words, and suddenly ollie felt like he was drowning in open water. floundering, trying to make sense of what had happened in that span of several seconds.

[break][break] his eyes immediately snapped to her retreating back and he made a movement to go after her, only to be stopped by the sight of . he glanced briefly over her shoulder, feeling a trickle of ENVY at the sight of approaching her with a drink, before her turned away. his expression shifted immediately, softened with the charismatic warmth that he knew how to wield so well. people like and had fire, and their courage. ollie wielded his personhood like his own personal weapon.

[break][break] "hey freya! glad you made it. oh, your sweater matches penny's!"

[break][break] he smiled a close-lipped smile, then tilted his head towards as she answered his questions.

[break][break] "date? who's —"

[break][break] before he could finish his train of thought, a face that he had never seen but somehow immediately recognized appeared. there would be no unknowing the face of a stone — to be precise.

[break][break] a hand wraps warmly around the other's in greeting.

[break][break] "hey! glad to put the face to the name. nice to meet you, alex. my name's ollie!"

[break][break] his expression is good-natured and carefree, as it always is, and as he relinquishes grip on the other man's, his eyes - once again - catch the sight of someone in the crowd.

[break][break] this time, it isn't but rather...

[break][break] .

[break][break] his heart gives a sudden swoop, and he glances towards the crowd that surrounds him. "sorry, guys. i have to go. i'll see you later!"

[break][break] immediately, he dives into the crowd. but it seems that everyone has something against him tonight, before no matter how much he darts around the crowd, he can't catch that flash of familiar brown hair or those deep, blue oceanic eyes.

[break][break] he breezes past and , waving at them both in greet and thanking them for coming. even waving at and as he passes them by.

[break][break] caleb —

[break][break] then he steels to a stop, when he suddenly finds himself in front of a familiar face.

[break][break] he blinked.

[break][break] tall and incredibly handsome, dressed in an academic olive-green that complimented him well, it was none other than . glancing past him, the crowd swarmed around them as others spilled into the observatory, the sight of nothing more than a dream. green eyes flickered back to the other, easing into a bright smile.

[break][break] "gids! you made it!"

[break][break] grabbing his shoulders, the head ranger immediately embraced the other in a warm hug, brushing the other's back in a brief, intimate gesture before pulling back. he didn't pull back all the way, so he could look properly in the other's eyes.

[break][break] "you look really good," he said, not realizing that tofu had darted off in the crowd without him, still in search of . smaller and lithe, tofu was an expert at navigating crowds and sure enough — he popped up on the bar beside both and , giving a small 'chaa!' of greeting, waving his tail.

[break][break] without in the room, was naturally the second person besides his own trainer that he liked best.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] tldr; [break]
- greets , [break]
- excuses himself when he sees , but instead of finding him, is stopped by the sight of and chats him up [break]
- tofu (pikachu) finds and , greeting them both

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:45px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:200px; margin:15px auto -10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 5:24:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 After her brief embrace with Ollie, the group expands to include her science sister, , whom she greets with a small hug as well. Followed by who she acknowledges with a warm smile and tip of her glass. She chose not to interrupt the blossoming conversation by offering her more. So many things happen at once that she barely noticed ’s sudden departure. Not that she minded. Out of curiosity, her gaze briefly followed the Councilwoman over to , another familiar face.

As she watched Penelope go, a familiar, and comforting, flash of white caught her eye.

”Freya!”

She got the warmest smile of them all. Eva shifted to offer her a small hug in greeting before settling back into the small group of league officials. Her eyebrows rose at the mention of ’s date. She wasn’t left in suspense for long, and she grinned widely at the approach of , “I like yours too,” she nodded in respect.

To be honest the conversation was growing a bit boring as it dipped into polite, casual, conservation. Perfect time to sneak out. It seemed had the same idea. She should go converse with people she didn’t know, but she gravitates towards the familiar, “C’mon, let’s go get another drink,” the hushed suggestion is whispered to , along with a gentle tug of her sweater to follow her.

Eva still had quite a full drink, and so did Freya, so it was obvious she just wanted to do something else, “I love your sweater, looks very cozy,” Eva tugged at her own that was long enough to be a dress - and it was, “For a little while there, i thought I was going to be the only one in a sweater. Their definition of festive casual is not very casual.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 6:07:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

In one fell swoop, her lifeline came and went, leaving with no more than a curt word and eyeroll.
[break][break]

Time only allowed for an icy glare to serve as a response. But it didn't matter; at least was still here. Though, something was...off. Maybe it was the sudden appearance of the unordered martin, or the rigid aura of a brooding man, but there certainly some unsaid tensions stirring in the air.
[break][break]

"Thank you, thank you,"she laughed, "You don't look too bad yourself."
[break][break]

A curious glance to her left was all that was needed to scout out the mysterious woman beside them. The loud color of her outfit was the first thing that drew at her attention, the second was the way avoided her gaze.
[break][break]

"Sorry, i don't think I caught your name. I'm ."
[break][break]

She extended a hand, the gesture anything but kind. If nothing else, it was an experiment of sorts. A test of the waters.
[break][break]

"So, Gunner, I hope you're making sure to take tonight off. No extra work until Monday, right?"
[break][break]

In the corner of her eye, a pleasant surprise greeted her. - the ghostly ranger who somehow avoided her for these rolling weeks. If their eyes somehow meet, she would give a genuine smile and wave.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,633 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 6:35:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her gaze slants away from eva's warm greens. she is reminded in an instant of the professor's texts she's left unanswered, the meetings scheduled around hers, and all the aching nights lying awake wishing she could go to the one confidant she could count on for over two decades. 

but she knew how that story would end, and so she abstained. for eva's sake.

when alex walks up, the complicated knot in her chest tightens. and then, after a beat, pale golds wandering to the hand on the small of 's back, that knot loosens. behind the thick velvet curtain of selfishness that covers freya like a cloak is care - after the anger and the frustration and the despair came worry. 

worry that her friend would have no one. worry that she'd leave another fractured in her wake. and as much as it pains her that he's turned his back on her, she's happy. 

"it's good to see you too, illie."

happy that he can still find happiness. 

her own takes her by the sleeve and whispers in her ear and she nearly forgets herself, cheeks smattering pink as she allows eva to take her away from the growing crowd. she glances down at the fingers pinching her sweater and smiles, following them when they go green fabric instead. 

"i was starting to worry i'd read it wrong. but i still don't look as festive as you." she takes a sip from her glass and then scrunches her nose, reaching up to poke at the antlers on eva's head.

"maybe i'll just have to steal these, even if they are adorable on you."
LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 7:27:03 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaatop"]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"of course it is," she said flippantly at . "do you really think i'd do anything less?" a laughter trickles from her throat, smiling inexplicably at his praise.

[break][break] at the sight of a redhead approaching him, her eyes flicker towards .

[break][break] "oh thanks! we designed his suit, actually —" she smiled wide at the councilwoman, offering a manicured hand out to shake. "my name's mila —"

[break][break] suddenly, the inclusion of one another diverts her gaze.

[break][break] she's tugged towards like a string of fate, dragged towards his chiseled jawline, slicked hair, and flawlessly tailored maroon bespoke suit — a creation of her own design, not merely a garment plucked off the rack like 's suit. her own hands had once personally obssessed over the fabric that currently covered 's handsome body.

[break][break] heat coiled in her stomach, causing a light flush to her cheeks that had nothing to do with the alcohol that she held in her other hand. yet, gunner's next words triggered a frosty cascade that felt nothing short of being plunged into an ice bath.

[break][break] her hand - the one that had been left out for - abruptly dropped.

[break][break] "here's your drink, penny. a martinez, as requested."

[break][break] her gaze transformed into razor-sharp blades, fuchsia eyes ablaze with ENVY as gunner complimented her.

[break][break] that is, the other woman.

[break][break] and to make matter's worse, gunner wasn't even looking at her.

[break][break] haughtily, a hand placed at her hip.

[break][break] "thank you, pax. you look handsome too," she said, stubbornly ignoring . her back was turned to him. "the suit i made for you looks just great."

[break][break] then offered to refill her beverage, which only made her smile wider.

[break][break] "oh darling, of course. you know what i like."

[break][break] "sorry, i don't think i caught your name. i'm penelope livy."

[break][break] it was then that her eyes cut to the other woman, her expression full of cold jealousy, a stark opposite to the charming expression of the mask she'd worn just mere seconds ago.

[break][break] "huh? sorry, i wasn't paying attention. what did you say your name was?"

[break][break] the hand was left in the air, her manicured hands curled around her glittering clutch, making no effort to even abide by the other's handshake.

[break][break] heat coiled in her belly - of a different kind than before - as she noticed the other woman make comments regarding 's work habits, but mila said nothing.

[break][break] instead she stepped towards gunner directly, slipping a hand possessively around his bicep.

[break][break] "gunner, you look so handsome in your suit. didn't i say you would?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
dress

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 8:06:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Remiel has to thank for his festive outfit at the function tonight. He would have thrown on a simple Christmas sweater otherwise, and she would have placed him in a three-piece suit if not for his reminder of the holiday party's dress code. Something a great deal of people here seemed to have missed... or ignored.[break][break]

Alas, they managed to find a good in-between. The DRATINI draped over his shoulders, at least, seems to appreciate the soft fabric of his cardigan.[break][break]

As he's ordering a sparkling Hoennyule cocktail at the bar, he ponders on how nice it'd been to see his ex again. The hour she'd spent playing dress-up with him reminded him of old times. Admittedly, every once in a while, the royal had caught himself feeling things he didn't think himself capable of feeling anymore. Though he was quick to cast those out as momentary lapses in judgment.[break][break]

The frosty peppermint libation reaches his hand before long. Taking a sip, Remiel reintegrates himself into the party occupying the observatory floor. It isn't long before he reaches a somewhat familiar face, however. Reaching out for a handshake, he offers a sterling smile. "You're right? I hear you work with at the department. Nice to meet you."[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY 🎁

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 11:01:49 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

It was only fair to help and with the apparel they wished to don to the dazzling event, as the friendships she had fostered with them were those she longed for ever since her arrival in Hoenn. They were the girls, the glimmering dewdrops that fell upon her petals; and she soaked up all of the laughs and decisions they had in the penthouse until they departed to the observatory, paths shooting out like encroaching vines to reacquaint later into the night. Desiree had a final stop before she made her way to the observatory, the outskirts of the entrance where she would meet her date.[break][break]

"You look so handsome,~ ♡" she said to , her bejeweled hand reaching for his before wrapping around him in a hug, ".. si raffiné, I'm so glad you could make it." To see the man who had been responsible for so much warmth in the grim chills of her world warmed her heart like never before. She felt as though it was deserved for the two to have a night out like this, a night away from the wretched quirks in the world and the training they had recently taken on to combat them. If he were to accept, she would pluck one of her blossoms and tuck it within the pocket of his suit. "I can't believe it's been so long since I've been to something like this, it takes me back to the world before it all ♡."[break][break]

Her words were soft, warm, and confident. She was doing much better than before, heart open to the fineries that cast out the darkness- and it was all thanks to the words brought by those dear to her and the words she could now speak to herself, what she could now believe and acknowledge. Gratefulness was brought with grace, holding her hand out from her fluffy faux-fur coat to guide the two into the observatory where the rest of the crowd resided. In her hands hung a crystalline basket from a silver chain, plump with clippings of the herba mystica she had propagated from the depths of the swamp, a wish to kill two birds with one stone with her attendance.[break][break]

There were so many familiar faces lining the crowd and so many that she wished could have been familiar, though talking to all would be an impossible feat. Parting the crowd with the clack of her heels, turning to face Thomas now and then with a delighted smile, her first pass would be made in the direction of and , two clippings of the pink blooms in hand. "Great to see you again, Alexander," she smiled at them both, reaching to give two twin clippings to them both, ".. for you and your date, bien sûr. ♡" Unaware of what he had been up to since the little conversation they had all that time ago in Lilycove, nor his date's prolific existence in the realm of science, she saw the plant as a means of reacquainting for lost time despite its rarity and potential lack of classification or name.[break][break]

But her interactions with others were quick, as she wished not to intrude on conversations that were already taking place. "And great to see you again too, ~! ♡ Your comment was so sweet in the group chat with the gym leaders, thank you." She exclaimed with a smile, holding a flower out to her as she swept up a drink from one of the wandering bartenders. Like how she wished to present herself after the emotional outburst that followed the text regarding her unprofessionalism from , being somewhat professional in a setting like this was something she at least tried to keep strapped to her belt of heart shapes and gemstones.[break][break]

However, when she turned her head after taking a sip of her random cocktail, she spotted , , and the nice man who pitched the tarp before it all unfolded in the swamp, - and it made her giddy, drink sloshing around the glass as she picked up her skirt and decadently picked up the pace toward them. "Girlygang~! ♡" She exclaimed, running up to hug each and every one of them respectively, even though she knew two of them much more than the other. Reaching to grab the sprouts of the herba mystica from her basket, if they were to accept she would fasten them to their apparel wherever they saw fit, Kazimir too.[break][break]

"How is everyone? ♡ We all look so hot." She said, eyes dazzling in delight as they looked up at . It was so nice having so many beautiful souls in the same room. And so many drinks wandering around on cute little circular trays.

cc: [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- offers herba mystica clippings to all of the following she interacts with. literally sheared her home growth until there was only a couple left for herself for this ong.[break]
- meets with at the entrance, hugs and cute sincerities for her date teehee and holds his hand otw in[break]
- briefly says hi to & [break]
- says hi to and thanks her for being such a sweetie![break]
- but then gets giddy when she sees girlygang: hugs , , and too![break]
- she thinks they all look so hot because they do! hot baddies stay together fr fr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 12:30:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It had been years since Thomas attended the League Ball. Though the party wasn't exactly his scene, he had two reasons for attending. One, to reintegrate himself with the League properly, an important aspect of his apology tour. And the second, yet most important, reason, was to accompany .

Thomas smiled warmly as Desiree approached. "Thank you, and you look absolutely stunning.", he'd respond to her, giving her a warm hug in return. "I wouldn't miss this for the world.", he told her. "It makes moments like these all the more precious, in my opinion. And a reminder of what we strive for."

Thomas followed Desiree through the crowds. The presence of the artists gave him the strength to push through. The fact that they came overdressed to the more casual gathering didn't bother him.

"Dr. Reyes, good to see you.", he'd greet Illeana professionally. That was when he spotted the all too familiar face of Alexander Stone. A man he thought perished on the battlefield in Lilycove, all those years ago. Despite the change in hair color, there was no mistaking the rest of the package.

"A-Alex!?", Thomas finally blurted out, after a moment of dumbfounded shock. After a pause, his arms opened up, attempting to wrap around the man tightly, in a warm, friendly embrace. "Alex, I thought you were gone!", he'd blurt out. "Fuck, it's so good to see you again!", he continued, before finally releasing the former Champion.

Thomas continued to follow Desiree through the crowd. "Princess Calcifet, it's good to see you. Is Osmond with you?", he'd inquire. The former member of the Elite Four thought back to their encounter in the Silent Icelands. He could only hope that would come around, and be there for Elise.

"Calcifet, good to see you.", he'd greet the former Rocket Admin. He could only hope for the best for the man, and his path to redemption.

"Dr. Morales, good to see you again.", he'd greet Eva, formally, but warmly. "Ollie, how've you been since our last encounter?", he'd ask the man with a grin.

"Miss Alexopoulos, thank you again for the wonderfully done suit.", he'd greet her, his tone warm and sincere. It cost him a lot of money to get this outfit designed. But for a man of his means, despite having long lost his title, money was no object. "Graves, Concordas, good to see you both.", he'd greet the two men.

"Councilwoman Livy, good to see you again.", he'd greet the Councilwoman, and his boss.

After the exchange of any sort of pleasantries from the group, he'd go off to catch up with Desiree, reuniting with her as she met up with Yuina, Genevieve, and Kazimir.

"Yuina, Genevieve, glad to see you both made it.", he'd greet the two of them. He'd then give Kaz a friendly handshake. "Kaz, good to see you, man.", he'd greet the Pokkenger, a friendly grin on his face.

tags:
notes: -Thomas meets Desiree at the entrance
-Thomas, accompanying Desiree, mingles with the other guests
-Thomas is shocked to see Alexander Stone, alive and well, but embraces him
-Thomas continues mingling with guests
-Thomas greets Yuina, Genny, and Kaz
-Mention of Money for Day 12
Outfit
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 12:51:46 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Not hitting the hard stuff, Kaz.” He answers his favorite fighter’s quip, draining more of the egg nog. “Not yet anyway. Wanna keep my wits about me for the fireworks.”[break][break]
Leaning in, he whispers amused words at the big man.[break][break]
Lopez has been tellin’ me ‘bout all the office romance and drama here for years. Wanna make my little appearance here, watch it for a bit, go cozy up with Melody under some mistletoe.” Cavalier about what this party may entail though he may be, there’s a certain sadness to the quirk of his lips when he sees storm off. He likes the man, and he knows well how men can act when the wrong head does the thinking.[break][break]
When he spies across the room, talking with , he raises his glass to the councilwoman. As he raises it, the edge of his sweater lifts just enough to reveal six pokeballs, a full team waiting, just in case. Though they bathed in one another’s dragonfire the last time they spoke, he respects her. He respects her code. He respects her mission.[break][break]
Always prepared.[break][break]
That’s what the raised glass signifies, and he drains the cup.[break][break]
’Course, I spy there, trying to pretend he’s not one of the most interesting people in the room. You’re welcome to join me as I say hello and burn my throat.”[break][break]
It’s then that he sees and the man inevitably accompanying him. It’s then that his blood runs cold. He thanks Arceus he isn’t wearing his sygna suit.[break][break]
Isaac.” The word is tense. There’s a false, sickly neutrality to his words and the way he carries himself. He doesn’t mean to ignore or the others, but his eyes are for the only person that could calm him down before. “Glad you’re here, boss.” Turning, his eyes pivot to and . Protective instincts kick in.[break][break]

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Chats with , feels bad about . Raises his glass to . Sees and . Has a wee little ptsd episode and goes to his comfort character . Immediately worries what will happen with and in the same room as Matias.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 14:28:32 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It was easy to guess who'd just arrived after his Beheeyem notified him two very familiar people just arrived. It wasn't enough to make Hideo slow down in his consumption, though; he'd been getting a lot hungrier lately. He wasn't sure why, but he was more than willing to indulge with food quite literally lying there for him - especially if he didn't have to pay any money for it.

There was little shock that those two familiar people headed towards him. Hideo was into his 3rd slice of cake by the time he heard 's voice.

"Everything," he answered, swallowing the bit of cake he had in his mouth. "Chocolate cake's really good. So's the peppermint. And the vanilla. Eggnog's good too."

Perhaps eventually, his body would make him regret the three glasses he'd already drank. But that was a problem for him to deal with hours from now.

"Elga says you're dressed really nicely," he added, his Beheeyem blushing slightly at the mention. "Guess we got the 'Festive Casual' thing right, huh?" Obviously, Hideo didn't know if that were the case, but he trusted his Beheeyem's judgment.

Just as he trusted his Beheeyem tell him was just in his uniform. "Wanna try some of the eggnog too, Doug? Good stuff."

He barely even noticed the sensation that he was being watched - that 's gaze was upon him (and Eris).

Hideo's gluttony continues
Compliments 's outfit
Offers eggnog to
The gaze of is upon him...
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:14:55 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@--

[attr="class","frannmain"]

After a couple of short moments, it seemed like the party was in full swing, and Yuina was having a geat time. Setting aside the fact that couldn't imagine how much money went in to planning this, and the venue, and all of the decorations, it was nice to know that the league organization as a whole had the resources to put something like this together for those that worked within the ranks and represented that part of the region.[break][break]
Standing and chit chatting with , Yuina turned and smiled at the first call of her name, finding approaching her. She knew that they had just seen each other a couple of hours ago getting ready with , but now they were here, at the party, and it was really exciting.[break]
"Genevieve, your finished outfit looks so cute," Yuina smiled, she couldn't help the contagious energy that Genevieve always brought around, and she really did look adorable.[break]
"This is so much fun, it's really wonderful that they could set this up. You're already beaming, I can tell you're having fun," she agreed. And then the sight of pink ribbon hair caught her attention, had made it! And with too![break][break]
"Desiree, Thomas! It's so good to see you, I'm so glad we could all make it here," Yuina was glowing now, at least surrounded by some of her friends that she was most familiar with, both in peril and out living a civilian life.

notes[break]
Holiday Party![break]
Dress, Hair[break]
Advent Calendar Day 12: Mention Money[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:35:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i think it's important that you make appearances at events like this. you are our top champion, after all."[break][break]

because, really, why else would matias be here? as he spares a glace around the room, taking in all the faces associated with the league in one way or another, he arrives at a single thought:[break][break]

who the fuck can he talk to?[break][break]

pick a name and he could tell you a supposed issue they have with him. he only person he feels comfortable with is , but he knows he can't stick to his side the whole night.[break][break]

"be right back. going to go mingle," he says, but before he steps away, he reaches up to fix kyle's santa hat, making sure it's angled correctly. he smiles, warm as ever as he reaches up to fix his own matching santa hat, and turns to approach , , and .[break][break]

"i like the color on you, navidson. big fan of groudon?"[break][break]

NOTES //[break]
- outfit + santa hat + no shoes[break]
- arrives with kyle[break]
- fixes kyle's santa hat (MATYLE DAY)[break]
- approaches navy and caleb and isaac

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:48:43 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Those who have fought with the sheriff would spot the switch in body language. As he turns, standing up, shoulders square, his body seems still once he pivots towards . His body seems still. He hardly seems to breathe. Doesn’t seem to blink. Though his are grey, not gold, it makes no difference. This is Vortigern’s posture when faced with something it acknowledges as a powerful foe.[break][break]
His eyes regain a flicker of their humanity. He looks past Matias, towards and the councilwoman beside her. The eyes move back to Matias just as quick.[break][break]
Always liked Rayquaza.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

hehe
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 16:16:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he would have followed to make sure he doesn't turn hostile, or other people otherwise. it's the certain name that kept buzzing in the room that took his attention.

alexander. alex. good to see you again, alex. nice to meet you, alex.

he turns to the direction and sees surrounded by a crowd. the ever so social butterfly that he is, kyle isn't surprised that he's in his element. he isn't even surprised that he came back to life after all the weird things that happened to hoenn, much less the fact that the portal to the border opened up and delivered him to them in a bag.

one by one, people who greeted the former champion disperse, leaving him with and .

"you didn't tell me you were back!" kyle greets with a smile on his face, approaching the group with a hand balled to a fist and a feigned excitement.

a light jab was thrown at 's shoulder.

"oh, nice to meet you guys too," he greets the people standing beside him. "i wasn't thinking of staying for long."

another light jab was thrown at 's shoulder.

"but i haven't seen alex in a while-"

"and i wasn't informed that my predecessor-"

"was back-"

"without informing a friend."

"can i have my poochyena back?"

@tags
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights