TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY (MEGA SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 21:21:35 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was a blessing to spend such a beautiful night with her closest friends, a night seemingly devoid of such megalopolan unpleasantries; the last time they all were together was one of the worst that she'd lived to experience, but this one? Desiree wanted it to be one of the best, a night she'd remember as her first night out after shredding the grim veil that was cast over her mind. Grinning ear to ear as her hand interlocked with 's, she gently swung it as the words left the lips of the girlygang, listening intently with the gems sprawling from her lobes.[break][break]

Eyes perking up when offered to go get them drinks, she could not help but give the one she already plucked from the crowd a quick chug, an excuse to have another so soon. "That's so sweet, Kaz, ♡" she said softly, squeezing 's hand as she watched him drift over to the bar, ".. when a slow song comes on, can we dance? ♡ I've been wanting to talk to you about something." When she spoke that last part she whispered it into Thomas's ear with a smile, the tiniest bit of blush manifesting on her tattooed cheeks. She hoped that song would come on sooner than later, but 's words brought her to drift slightly from his grasp.[break][break]

"Of course, Genny~! ♡ Anything for the girls." She exclaimed, opening her arm to be receptive to her grab. However, the smile that she shot both her and would turn into curiosity when her gaze was brought across the room, channeled through the inquiry of who had been peering. Over there she saw , , and some she had not known the names of, though only the two could ring a bell. Seeing them together brought a strange feeling, one partially of regret and one of curiosity. Desiree felt bad for not having reached out to either since she had wandered from her inner pits, but didn't Navy make claims that Matias was kinda bat shit crazy and killed some of his pokemon babies or something? A weird pairing at the bar, and even more strange if one of the two had eyes for one of her besties.[break][break]

The white Floette danced around her hand as she stared at those guys, but was quick to snap out of it as soon as she realized. Perhaps she could say hi later, despite how embarrassed she truly felt after venturing into the Ultra Deep Sea with the Sheriff- he wanted to be friends with the real her, but she was quite the shitty one for becoming reclusive to further talks. He deserved it after his promise and all the kindness that was brought out while the monkeys took root. "Oooh, I think the one with the dark hair might be thinking some thoughts about youuu," she giggled, being equally as vague about which one. But the pinkette had a feeling it wasn't or ; she was pretty sure she heard a rumor he was now spoken for, and as for the Elite Four member? She hoped not if what he had said behind the rift was factual.

(cc: )[break][break]

NOTES

- outfit[break]
- ty kaz for fetching the girls their drinkies![break]
- asks thomas to dance when a slow song comes on, and alludes to something with a blush hehe[break]
- curiosity brings her to stare in the direction of gene's supposed admirer...[break]
- she doesn't recognize anyone other than matias and navy.. wtf why they sittin together? weird[break]
- tries to match gene's energy and enable that others prob find her hot.. even tho its prob not navy or matias. hopefully.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,633 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 21:37:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya would rather be disemboweled than put her lips anywhere near fernando eliard silph's. she will go to war for him. she will protect him. she will save him. but she will not kiss him, under any circumstance. the very idea of it, despite eva's playful candor, makes the corner of her lip twitch upward in a half-snarl, distaste far more poorly disguised than fernando's own.

which makes the contrast all the more obvious when his arms go to wrap around eva's waist. her entire body tenses, jaw tightening, pale eyes flashing with an emotion more destructive than envy - territorial. 

and that too shifts as the baton pass concludes, leaving eva under the mistletoe, fernando's words cementing this new predicament. in all her days by fernando's side, not once has he witnessed her blush. she is quick to anger, flush with pride, loyalty twisted around a vague idea of love, but she has only ever wanted a few.

her gaze flickers from fern and she betrays herself with a glance over eva's lips - there, drifting in the lights is a half-forgotten memory, eroded by time. she leans in and kisses the side of eva's cheek with a gentleness reserved behind closed doors. the little bells on her antlers chime once with the turn of her head. 

"it likes you more," she says quietly and then she withdraws. 

her cheeks are pink. her defenses are gone. fernando has undone her with a single move. 

"fernando, why don't you get your favorite councilwoman and head professor some more drinks?" she says faintly. 

FREYVA
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 21:59:13 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Genevieve, you look wonderful tonight!", he'd compliment her, accepting the hug, and giving her a friendly hug in return. He'd then turn to Yuina, giving her a hug as well, when she gestured. "And you look amazing, Yuina!", he'd compliment the Hisuian.

A part of Thomas wrestled with taking a drink. Perhaps tonight was a good night to live it up. When Desiree approached him with the request to dance with her, Thomas caught the blush. "Of course, I'd be more than happy to dance with you.", he replied to Desiree, giving her a warm smile.

While the girls gazed into the crowd, Thomas spotted more people he recognized. He'd have to catch up with sometime. The last time they interacted, they ferried cargo to the Island on Route 105, during the war. It had been even longer since Thomas had spoken to . He also made a note to get alone, to make a confession. Perhaps he'd catch up with , see how he was holding up, after what took place in the Ruins.

He'd then spot enter. Thomas couldn't help, but smile brightly as the Royal Bodyguard came to his senses, and joined the Princess.

Unfortunately, the positive mood was quickly soured by the arrival of . Despite the presence of and , Thomas' brows furrowed upon seeing the Councilman. Resentment for the mistreatment of his family, despite having done everything to distance themselves from him, after his infamous stunt.

"Ladies, watch out for Councilman Silph. He's a total asshole.", he'd tell Genevieve, Yuina, and Desiree. With that said, he could only hope the Councilman was too busy mingling with other guests. For once, Thomas was hoping to avoid a confrontation. He didn't want to ruin Desiree's night.

tags:
notes: -Thomas accepts and reciprocates hugs to Genevieve and Yuina
-Thomas accepts Desiree's request for a slow dance
-Thomas spots familiar faces in the crowd
-Thomas warns the girls about Fernando
Outfit

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 22:09:46 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The more she saw, the more Penelope began to understand, as each twist of the finger unraveled the mysterious spool of Gunner's anger.
[break][break]
The only question left unresolved was the frigid exchange with she'd laid witness to, though, given what she knew now, maybe some things were better left in the dark.
[break][break]
One thing was for certain: this bitch wouldn't leave unscathed.
[break][break]
"No wonder I didn't recognize you, you must be Paxton's plus one."
[break][break]
Languid and smooth, Penelope politely furthered the space between herself and the happy couple, carrying a hostess' kindness through her smile alone. Her eyes spoke a different story entirely.
[break][break]
"A designer," She gawked at the 'revelation', wearing a painted look of surprise. "I would never have guessed. And -- sorry what was it -- Primarina Designs?"
[break][break]
Her arms folded across her chest as her expression puckered with contemplation. In the process of this little act, her gaze flickered to her far left, just in time to catch a certain ranger making his way across the room, over to a single, lone, scathling hot . The very man whose name scorched the book she'd discovered a few months prior.
[break][break]
"If you want," her eyes returned to her target, "with both hosting tonight and last year's masquerade, I got into contact with so many of the best designers in Hoenn. I'd love to connect you, - they're always looking for new unknown faces in the industry. "
[break][break]
Before she could continue her little game of cat and mouse, a new face emerged from the sideline, absorbing her attention.
[break][break]
Charming smile, dark hair, tempting blue eyes - there was only one person it could be.
[break][break]
"Well, if isn't it Mr. Harcourt, glad to see that you could make it."
[break][break]
She cocked an eyebrow.
[break][break]
"How are you enjoying your time?"
[break][break]

Now that you're back.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 22:15:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Wow, Eva never imagined she would witness two people so put off by the idea of physical intimacy that it was palpable, EXPLOSIVE even. Between ’s grimace and ’s half-snarl, she felt the need to shoo the MISTLETOE MINIOR away to save the moment from becoming truly SELF-DESTRUCTIVE.

As Eva rose to her tippy toes to wave away the pokemon a hand caught her by the waist.

“?!”

She sucked in a sharp breath, her heart nearly leaping out of her chest when she came face to face with Fernando. Her mind was slower to catch up than the flush that rushed across her own cheeks. A subtle disappointment clawed at her belly when she understood his sly scheme. She failed to recognize the feeling in the moment because of how quickly it was smothered by the soft brush of ’s lips against her cheek and the warmth of her breath before she withdrew.

“Oh.”

Was all she managed to muster up in response. Satisfied with the outcome, the MISTLETOE MINIOR slowly floated off to cause trouble elsewhere.

Eva couldn’t quite tell if her lingering blush was from the kiss or the recognition of the disappointment. Either way, she found herself involuntarily flustered.

“Clever move, Councilman.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 22:19:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Not willing to accept a first-name basis despite the setting, was he? Ironically, Remiel almost felt like an ADMIN addressing a grunt again. Would Paxton take offense to being told 'at ease', he wondered?[break][break]

But the conversation plummets even further as soon as they grip hands. He'd come across this sort of thing before: in the palace, in his school years, and over the past year, of course. It's why he's able to maintain his handsome smile despite the initial pain. It's why he doesn't spill a single drop of his cocktail when the pressure intensifies.[break][break]

To anyone watching, they were having a nice conversation.[break][break]

"I understand why you're so quick to choose hostility. TEAM ROCKET must have taken someone close to you. But it's been a year, Mr. Concordas. I assure you I have nothing but loathing for and his organization."[break][break]

However, when the man attempts to break the handshake, Remiel's grip holds. "Got that memorized? I won't succumb to your intimidation. I've known BEASTS with much stronger threats than your own."[break][break]

He smiles and, suddenly, a sharp ZAP runs through his hand. It's harmless, in any truly hostile sense of the word, but it prompts the other man to instinctively release his grip.[break][break]

Nevertheless, Remiel is shoved backward, and he ends up splashing some of his cocktail on the Dratini around his shoulders and his cardigan. He sighs as his little dragon sadly mewls. "Tonight isn't about the AMNESTY PROGRAM though, is it?" He somewhat bitterly says, turning around to face the bar and fetch some napkins. "I suggest you have a drink to lighten your sour mood."[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY 🎁

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 22:54:22 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaatop"]
[attr="class","milaa"]

she knew it would piss him off and frankly, mila was banking on it.

[break][break] there was no other outlet for her jealousy and anger in the way that had looked at him, the way that he had looked at her, and of course there was no other option but to take it out onto the only available assailant in the room.

[break][break] the redhead that was so annoyingly gorgeous that, if mila wasn't so pissed at gunner, she would've made a shot at her too.

[break][break] eyes fluttered up expertly at , mirroring his smile for an annoyingly placid one of her own. a hand rested on his bicep that flexed with anger, digging subtly into his skin.

[break][break] "yeah," she said, eyes darting towards the handsome form of behind the bar. "but i took special care for yours."

[break][break] it was nothing but the truth, but perhaps a little too convenient a truth in a circumstance such as this.

[break][break] a flare of liquid hot fury sent her eyes alight at 's snide comment, and her hand wrung innocently around the base of 's tie as she spoke to the councilwoman, not at all moving from his side.

[break][break] "actually," she corrected the woman. "paxton seems preoccupied behind the bar already. he's just a friend - oh wait, don't tell me. you don't have them?"

[break][break] her smile widened, nearly as pointed as a sharpedo's teeth.

[break][break] it only faltered slightly at the sound of 's kind offer, one that did not fail to set another flame alight in mila's gut, with resentment and annoyance. those fingers tightened against gunner's bicep, the only evidence that the councilwoman's words had effected her so.

[break][break] if there was anything beside herself that mila took pride in, it was that of her work.

[break][break] "ah," she said instead, casting a condescending look down 's outfit. "i would have never guessed." she clicked her tongue, as she gazed slowly down the length of the woman's ruby dress, as if making a judgement all on her own. before flicking up to those amber eyes. "i would be happy to accept your offer," her lips stretched into a smile, that was a tad too wide. "and maybe even design you something for your next gala."

[break][break] her gaze cut briefly towards 's own face, her own thinly-veiled anger reflected in the glass that he brought to his lips.

[break][break] fuck you.

[break][break] mila turned back to the councilwoman, perhaps to aim another well-placed jab, but before she could do so, a handsome suitor approached. his cobalt eyes were about as riveting as 's own, though mila didn't dare to dislodge herself from his side. not yet, not while she was around.

[break][break] "mr. harcourt," she greeted instead, this time with a smile that matched her eyes. "enchanted to meet you. i'm of primarina designs."

[break][break] a pause as her eyes flickered between the two.

[break][break] "ah, don't tell me. you're the councilwoman's plus one?"

[break][break] strange, mila thought. she could have sworn she had seen another muscled man surrounded by the councilwoman when she'd walked in. or maybe, that was just 's reputation.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
dress

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 23:00:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY

MEGA SOCIAL

“AH.”

to see freya so susceptible is unsettling. a benignity that almost overshadows the selfishness of her request. was it not eva who invited him in the first place?

tch. as if that matters.

because freya never thinks beyond herself. a distasteful flaw that is placated only by the vulnerability of her display. one that brings a confused smile to his face as he mirrors the moment. after all, is this not a gift of kindness? to expose her weakness so careless and openly?

a bit disappointing,” he says with a soft pat of her back. “while i must abstain, the holidays are about being merry. full of cheer. surely you can be a bit more earnest than that, no?

he ushers her closer, not in encouragement, but in the space of his own disappointment. for their mutual concern and favor of hoenn’s head professor dwarfs their inconsequential spat. another reason why he cannot return the favor, nor take her place.

whatever happens between them, is nothing more than friendly play. harmless skin ship.

but for him to take freya’s shoes means to jeopardize a professional boundary. a mistake he has promised not to repeat. for the eyes of is not the only scorn he is sure to draw. a good deal of confidence still bets on . to earn his tangible, and sympathetic, ire, over this, does him no favors.

i told you, didn’t i, morales?

the moment coaxes a thinly veiled smirk from his fraudulent deviance.

you are my utmost concern.

the light glazes over his eye, showing her a moment of hollowness, as he imparts a more welcoming smile.

i’ll fetch you two some refreshments. do make sure to have a good time.

he leaves them be, as is his role, both here and in the field.

as it always were.

eva.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

outfit check

- shocked but silently pleased by freya's daintiness
- gives her shit about such a meek and tame kiss
- reminds eva to have a fun time
- takes freya's suggestion to get them drinks as an excuse to leave
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,633 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 23:23:51 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

they'd collided the first time. it had been a whirlwind, tears still drying on her cheeks, blood dripping from an open wound on her heart. a fervent desperation on her lips wrenching open eva's own. and then the aftermath - immediate and horrible. 

after had come the realization that she was no longer whole, and could not be made whole. that she would not have a whole self to give to eva. even if she wanted to. 

and she feels that now, still, even as her cheeks go rosy and her composure falls apart like ribbons. eva's cheeks are pink too, but freya knows her too well. freya can recognize her disappointment. it burns. 

her cheek turns, hand coming up to fiddle with her hair and cover the glassiness of her eyes from fernando. 

you are my utmost concern.

her tongue goes in her cheek and only when he walks away does she look back at eva, sounding once again very unlike herself when she says, "i'm sorry."
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 23:38:00 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY

He released an amused snort, shaking his head as he reached down to ruffle both of the kids' hairdos— Well, almost.

He paused just short of ruffling ; wouldn't do to ruin all of her hard work! Hideo though, he got the full hairdo-ruining treatment.

"Pu-lease. Who would even date me?" He said with a laugh. "No one with self-respect is gonna be tolerating my work hours."

And unlike the rest of AQUA apparently, he had no interest in workplace shit-shows romances.

"Don't worry 'bout me. I ain't got nuthin'." He said, before yawning tiredly.

One of the reasons he hadn't originally intended to come was that, well... it was a rare opportunity to catch up on his sleep. Life on the Emergency Ward was long and tiresome.

Unfortunately, he couldn't say no to a pretty face.

Speaking of which—

"Oh, but I do have to go say hi, though..." He muttered, looking around for ... before sighing and giving up. "Guess I'll do it later."

Much as he wanted to let her know he was there— there was a certain... tension in the air that made him reluctant to leave.

He looked around, giving every single one of the league members around him a flat, somewhat disappointed look.

What is this, a highschool hallway? Why is everyone having dick measuring contests and making out?

Even if he had wanted to go find others, he couldn't justify leaving Eris and Hideo alone here. It felt like a fist fight or a make out session or both would break out soon.

"Adults really are just children pretending to know what they're doing." He sighed out of nowhere, before joining Hideo and Eris.
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 0:40:06 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Oh, great. Isaac had first row seats to the dick waving contest.[break][break]

For a moment, Isaac debated speaking up. However, with the current cadence in the room, he was sure it'd prove a mistake. made his stance on Rocket defectors known. If he spoke up, the hothead would treat it like traitors were circling the wagons One being the organizer of this event and a guiding hand of the amnesty program, another being an AQUA member, and the last being did nothing to dissuade him.[break][break]

It did, however, dissuade Caleb. The man scooted out of his chair and left, offering Isaac a token of acknowledgment on his way out. 's Pikachu wasn't so lucky. Poor Marshmallow was left holding an untouched drink like a jilted ex. Isaac gave the poor little guy a scritch behind the ears for his trouble. "Me too, buddy," he said, voice soft and gentle.[break][break]

Less soft and gentle was how he'd handle the doofy duo. At first, he was ready to speak up in 's defense. However, when Remy escalated things in a show of avatar's force, Isaac knew he had to put his foot down on both sides. He reached a hand out to steady Remy before he could hit the side of the bar, but the firmness in his palm was a clear hint as to his frustration.[break][break]

"Yeah, yeah. You've both got your authority. And I've got mine." While still jovial, a firmness now cut through his voice. "Make sure no shit's starting by the bar. So I'm gonna need you two to cut the crap or take it outside, alright?"[break][break]

That was all Remy needed, far as Isaac was concerned. He released his grip with a pat on the shoulder and a gentle nudge aside. For but a moment, his gaze rested on Paxton. "We're all here for a good time. That means nobody's threatening anyone around these parts." Perhaps it would be to Paxton's surprise that Isaac's gaze wandered off of him, instead settling on for but a moment. "Understood?"[break][break]

Even if he may have felt that way often in this League, wasn't alone tonight.[break][break]

With that taken care of, the warm smile spread back across Isaac's face. "Now, c'mon. We're all here for a good time. So let's stop scaring the kids and-" The second the words were out of Isaac's mouth, he did a double take. Upon that double take, he saw a double cake; and had brought the goods, with in tow. "Arceus, why're there kids up at a bar?"[break][break]

Nevertheless, despite his initial confusion, he shot Eris the same warm smile as always. "Normally I'd send you off with an 'no chance in heck.' But since the responsible one's here, I'm gonna guess he gave you the rundown already." To his credit, Doug earned the responsible bro role a thousand times over. "What'll it be? And no trying anything funny, 'cause I'll know."[break][break]

Unfortunately, Isaac had his hands full of funny business already. He had to entertain the girlies with all the mixology tricks in the book, lay down the law on the cold wars sparking up around the bar, and now apparently do the EZ Bake Oven equivalent of bartending for his little sis and here besties. Who could blame him for not noticing as a much less obvious kid made her move?[break][break]

Luckily, he wasn't alone. Not only did he had 's watchful eye, but he also had the best bouncer known to monkind. As made her way to the drinks, she'd find her knee being patted by a small, scraggly claw. None other than Watson was on barman's assistant duty, and the Totodile was looking snazzy in a little leather jacket and shutter shades. He rasped in the girl's direction, then motioned to see her ID.[break][break]

Wait. Could Watson even read!?

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 0:46:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Disappointing?” Eva echoed Fernando’s playful, though, intentionally condescending encouragement, “I think it was delightful,” she emphasized it with a smile upon recognizing Freya’s uneasiness. Her beautiful, bright smile had faded so quickly. It broke Eva’s heart to see her friend like that.

Being a concern drew a frown from her tinted lips. She sounded more like a burden than anything.

“Thank you, Fernando,” she tapped the glass she had in hand: a red drink with silver streaking through it, “Not this one though, it’s too sweet.”

Briefly, she watched Fernando turn to walk away. Her gut told her he probably wouldn’t be coming back with their drinks. The popular Councilman was likely to get drawn into another conversation that would ultimately lead to the derailing of his mission.

“Don’t be sorry,” she placed a gentle hand on Freya’s shoulder, thumbing the soft wool of the red sweater, “Fernando’s just being a troublemaker,” she waved off in his direction as if she was the one that shooed him away, not Freya.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 1:09:44 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempgideon"]
[attr="class","body"]

did have a reputation for getting things done, and this grand party was no exception. He'd have to find her later and express his appreciation. Maybe when she was done with , , and .[break][break]

For now, Gideon's full attention was on the ranger in front of him.[break][break]

"I have, actually." The archaeologist was a regular at the National Museum of Natural History as of late. "We've worked together a few times over the past year."[break][break]

Gideon's eyes flicked to where and stood engaging in a seemingly harmless conversation... at this distance, anyway, before landing back on 's jubilant, charming face.[break][break]

"Oh really?" The gentle touch to his arm wasn't missed; in fact, Gideon returned the subtle gesture by leaning forward, bridging the gap between them once again.[break][break]

Low and teasing, the professor bid Ollie reveal his secrets by replying in his ear, "But you'll tell me, won't you? You know I don't like surprises."[break][break]

In truth, already knew what had up his sleeve. [break][break]

It was just fun to mess with Ollie.

[break][break]

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY[break]
outfit check[break]

• makes a mental note to snag penny later[break]
• yes we know remy[break]
• we also know what he's planning hehe[break]
• gonna pretend like we don't tho & tease ollie

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon"]--accent:#d49f3a;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 1:25:34 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@--

[attr="class","frannmain"]

All at once the entire mood of the evening lifted, and it was absolutely electric. Yuina was falling into a sense of calm, of ease, for once she felt like... She actually belonged somewhere. Here, among friends, familiar faces, no more strangers, no more loneliness, that gaping chasm that left her so hollow inside was slowly filling up... And she was just so happy.[break][break]
's delight at seeing her and only made Yuina smile brighter as he regarded them, and and as they approached. Kazimir was such a wonderful personality, and it was impossible not to be as joyous as he was as he smiled at the group of them.[break]
"I don't think we can help it Kaz, we were getting ready together all day today, the cheer is just... Inherent at this point," Yuina laughed, glancing at and . It was all they talked about all day getting ready and picking out fits and just... Having such a wonderful time together, it was impossible not to be as cheerful as they were to be together. Kazimir left for a couple of moments to get a round of drinks for them all, and as Yuina glanced around at the decorations again, the ornaments that hung so deleciately around them, chancing a look around to perhaps see if had made it yet, Yuina gasped as eagerly grabbed at both her and Desiree, absolutely flushed.[break][break]
Yuina couldn't help the smile playing on her lips, Genny was nearly shaking as she glanced quickly to a group of men down the way of the bar from them. She only recognized and she vaguely recalled , someone that she had run into on that island. She'd never met anyone else in that general direction, but who was Genny so nervous about?[break]
"Genny, you're nearly shaking, who is it? Maybe you could go say hi," Yuina offered gently, encouraging, but still with a smile for her friend. Someone clearly had her attention, and she wanted to help Genny if she could...[break][break]
Desiree spoke up too, giggling in the same excitement for their friend, but Yuina glanced back at Desiree.[break]
"What about you Des? You're beaming, the way you're looking at him...," Yuina smiled again, speaking softly for only the girls, Desiree's eyes sparkled every time she looked up at Thomas, it was so magical...

notes[break]
Holiday Party![break]
Dress, Hair[break]
Advent Calendar Day 13: Mention Ornaments[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 1:28:51 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Things were quickly shifting in mood, and it was pretty safe to say that El was having none of it on at least one count.

As made his threats, they'd stand up a bit straighter and speak up loud and clear, stating "That is not an appropriate thing to say, sir - especially not in a party. I..." A brief pause to take in a breath and think. Bibidi's mental presence in the back of their mind was encouraging, and helpful in sorting their thoughts. "... You don't have to like or trust them. But I think a lot of people - more than just those trying to turn over a new leaf and do better - would appreciate it if you didn't make casual threats to fellow human beings."

Baron, too, didn't seem to take kindly to the director's words; as though the Iron Valiant made no action against him... Baron would simply stare at him, intense, unerring, unblinking, a guard on watch.

With El's and 's pieces both being said though, they pass a towel to help him with cleaning himself up - attempting a sympathetic smile. "Let us know if you need anything." They spoke, trying their best to provide even a little support.

's attempt to defuse the situation is appreciated, meanwhile - even if the smile El offers is a little strained by the stress of the situation going on.

But what better way to decompress than with some cake? As , , and all approach the bar, El's smile brightens a bit - a familiar face helping cheer them back up. "Hey Eris - good to see you again. You and your friends enjoying yourselves?" They questioned in greeting, before blinking as the plates of cake were offered up. "Oh, nice; thanks!" They chirp - accepting a plate and taking a bite.

"I imagine you guys have probably already gotten something at the food table, but I grabbed some finger food on the way here, figure fair's fair if you wanna steal from my plate at all." They'd offer, sliding their own plate over. Cake for finger food, a worthy trade.

But as Isaac extends the offer for (kid-safe) drinks to Eris and Hideo both, and while they wait for the trio to make their orders, the ranger would split a bit of the slice onto its own little plate to share with Artemis - the spoink happily grunting all the whilst.

But meanwhile, Watson was not the only one who noticed 's attempt to swipe some alcohol. Though Bibidi did not interfere directly, she was indeed watching to see how the request for some ID would go.
TLDR/NOTES:
- El is wearing a nice holiday sweater + vibing with and assisting Isaac Merlo at the bar. Bibidi the Alakazam + Baron the Iron Valiant are helping as well. Artemis the Spoink is just there to vibe.
- El scolds for threatening people at a party, and Baron Stares.
- is passed a towel + given a sympathetic smile, and is told to let them know if he needs anything.
- is given a warm greeting and thanked for the cake - she, , and have free reign to steal the fingerfood that El had grabbed for themself as thanks for the cake.
- Shares a little bit of their slice with Artemis while waiting for the trio's orders : D
- Bibidi is overseeing Watson carding .
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights