They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 11:10:13 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Huh; it was funny, how much one could change in a year.

The year prior, El had only a few pokemon to their name - mostly those that had given to them before they started out, Yggy, and a couple of wild pokemon they took in. But now, they were finding that they had a veritable horde of pokemon, pokemon who were plenty capable in one way or another.

"Here's to another year together, right guys?" El hummed, glancing back to their pokemon - their family - before turning back around to ring the bell. What might this new year bring, with time?
Baron the Iron Valiant forgets Destiny Bond, learns Dragon Hammer
Labrys the Haxorus learns Draco Meteor, forgets Giga Impact
Hraesvelgr the Roaring Moon learns Draco Meteor, forgets Roost
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 15:50:12 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The young PokéManiac was running out of cool and creative ways to reach the Draconid shrine. Ice skating in Meteor Falls? Sure, why not!

"Make it snow, Frosty!" With its Snowscape, Andrea's Baxcalibur turned the cavern's interior into a veritable winter wonderland. Then, using its thick tail as a makeshift sled, the bipedal lizard slid along the frozen lake's surface in a Glaive Rush, while carrying its trainer on top of its belly.

With a graceful flip, the eccentric cosplayer landed in a kneeling position on the wooden platform leading into the shrine. If there were any judges in the sidelines, they would definitely have given her a perfect score for that sick landing.

"Alright, Frosty, let's go inside and ring that bell together!" The girl said while standing up, dusting a few stray snowflakes off her draconic suit.
//Baxcalibur forgets Focus Energy and learns Draco Meteor

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,619 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 6:00:37 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the walk this year is different. there is a pendant in her palm; the pointed ends of a crescent moon redden the skin under her thumb and pinkie. she is still growing accustomed to her own autonomy. it's not as unfamiliar a feeling as she wishes it were. 

bagon and dratini stir as she walks, but they leave her alone. one of her roaring moons clambers behind her, warding off the fauna with low growls. 

the water is dark on either side and in one breath she is within it - the battering and thrashing of dragon scales breaking apart her skin, forging her anew - and the next she completes her stride, swaying as she comes to a standstill before the shrine. 

korlessa bows her head and freya is dumbfounded by it. the creature is of the mist; this world's customs are not its own. do you sense the power here? or is there more to your story? 

she kneels. the pendant drops from her hand and swings, caught by its leather cord. she raises it in the air and watches it spin. blue-tinted silver sparkles in the firelight. 

"i saw what i could have been, had i not lost you, mother. who i could have been." the pendant slows in its orbit. she holds it closer, thumbs the sapphire at its center. and then she looks up. "but none of that matters. not really. i'm so tired of measuring my worth against what i haven't or couldn't or didn't do. and i'm sorry. i am. for not knowing you. 

"but i won't apologize for finding a family, for living a good life, for being a morningstar. that's who i am."
she exhales. "but the what? i'm still figuring that out."

zinnia. draconid.

"i know parts of it now and i want to thank you. you understand why i couldn't say it then. and i know now why you acted as you did. i'm like you, i think, in a lot of ways."

silence stretches. she stands. the pendant stops swinging. she lifts it above her head and tugs the leather cord down, over her braids, where it settles around her neck.

and then she reaches for the bell. 
THE DRAGON'S DEN
after father winter 2
korlessa learned dragon hammer & draco meteor
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
984 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 2:30:18 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Baki kneels down, lighting candle after candle. The incense begins to make her lightheaded, and it's only then she stops, sitting down on the cold, damp floor and taking off her shoes to dangle them in the water.[break][break]

"As if you could cleanse sins that run this deep..."[break][break]

She looks at her faint reflection in the pool with a sigh, hoping that the candles will at least burn off some of this regret. [break][break]

As she sits there, a ball at her side bounces erratically, attracted by the draconic energy coursing through the cave. It falls from her belt and rolls into the pool, and Baki lunges for it before her Slazzle's tail stops her from diving into the ice-cold lake.[break][break]

"F-- Damnit, Fuji! So fuckin' dark, I don't even know who--"[break][break]

The flash of light below gives her pause, and a gleam of gold in the candlelight answers her question. [break][break]

Then, a dopey flopping noise and a stupid-sounding gasp.[break][break]

"... Oh. [break][break]

"Just... just knock yerself out."
[break][break]

She sighs, trying to relax. This was supposed to be meditative. [break][break]

+ Magikarp learns Draco Hammer

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
984 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 2:40:55 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Breathe.[break][break]

Let the incense enter your lungs. [break][break]

Let all your emotions pass through you like a sieve. [break][break]

Let it all go.[break][break]

Baki looks down at the ball in her hand. [break][break]

Only at a time like this, when she's let go of everything, does she feel safe to do something like this.[break][break]

The ball falls in the water, and a horrendous screech like a Wailord's fills the cavern, geyser of springwater and mist filling the air. [break][break]

All the candles are extinguished, but they're no longer needed.[break][break]

Baki looks up at her Dragalge with a faint smile, reaching her hand out. [break][break]

The dragon brims with power enough to evaporate her to ash at any moment, to melt her down, to crush her to dust. All of that may be true, and yet...[break][break]

"We'll melt this world down together."[break][break]

The Dragalge stares with wicked red eyes. [break][break]

A snout moves closer, and she allows Tsubaki to touch her without a stir. [break][break]

"Soon, Shion. I promise, I'll do everything to change it. This world that hurt you - us - won't exist anymore. I pledge my heart, my soul... my memory."[break][break]

If the girl could wish for anything, then certainly it would be that as well, wouldn't it?[break][break]

+ drabbles

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 13:50:06 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde hasn't expected that flying here would be met with any challenges, but winds and storms always need to be accounted for - they did manage to arrive safely, however, and Sylph the Togekiss lands safely in front of the shrine. It's rare for Sylv not to be out of their ball - a ball they only agreed on for convenience reasons, but most of the time, it doesn't exist. However, today, Lutgarde wants to focus on Sylph, whether she likes it or not.

"Let's ring the bell together?" they ask, and get a begrudging nod. It's past the new year already, but it couldn't hurt, right? The energy of this place ... filled with draconic energy, and they glance at their Fairy type. She appears mostly unaffected, but something ... yeah, there is something, alright.

"And ...!" DONG! Lutgarde goes to ring the bell, but their actions have no effect - Sylph already rung the bell, but ...! They blink. "Hey, that wasn't one of your usual moves, was it?" they ask, perplexed. That's ... was this a dragon type move?

ooc. Sylph the Togekiss forgets air slash* and learns dragon hammer!
*2nd air slash bc i messed up yehaw- KFJDSK
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 16:20:18 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Sona, Cass' Tinkatuff, has already positioned itself next to the bell before Cass has caught up with her. "You know, out of battle, you really have a lot of energy." And nerves. In battles, the fairy type usually prefers to stay on the backline, but dealing with anything else is easy to her, as far as Cass could tell.

"Alright, let's ring the bell, hmm?" she says, walking over to grab the rope, but Sona dives in and stops her, shaking her head and points towards her hammer. "Are you sure that's allowed?" she asks, but then stops.

That's a look she's never seen on her pokémon before. Filled with a weird kind of aggression, battle spirit ... and more importantly, almost dragon-like features. "Alright." Maybe she should get more of a backbone when it comes to her pokémon, but ... she really has a soft spot for them.

Content, Sona positions herself before the bell, and then- wait why does her hammer appear bigger and what's with this crazy surge of energy-

ooc. Sona the Tinkatuff forgets Play Rough and learns Dragon Hammer!
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 17:40:15 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Uuuuono la la la la!"

That grating sound should not be confused for singing. It was the tormented cry of a pitiable creature forced to live a life of constant pain lamenting its own birth. An affront against nature, yet not by its own hand. It was the hubris of man and careless science that had cursed it with that dysfunctional body.

"Look, Fishie, water! You like water, right?" Andrea hollered. While waddling towards the lake, her Dracovish tripped on its own oversized head, causing it to fall straight into the water. As soon as the misunderstood fish found itself in its natural environment, its sad wailing stopped. Swimming felt much more natural than walking on legs that were not its own.

The ill-recreated Fossil Pokémon leisurely explored its underwater surroundings, until it came face to face with the mysterious Regi effigy, booping the ancient statue with its snout.

Smooch~
//Dracovish forgets Super Fang and learns Draco Meteor
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 0:30:15 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Traveling to the dragon’s den was nothing short of terseness. And as a man who has a fear of drowning, it made it even worse for him. However, this wasn’t his first time doing so and probably not his last.

Warm digits fell upon the ancient shrine, the silence almost eerie. Yet, the man felt a spirit of some sort looking down upon them. Maverick was quick to offer his thanks, praying that this year he actually has good luck and hopefully the dragon’s blessing his paradox pokemon the ancient dragon knowledge.

iron jugulis learns dragon hammer
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 4:23:21 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Rocks rumbled in her bag as she held onto the back of the banana tree pokemon, its slow steps crunching the muddy stones that led to the hollow sedimentary mass. Before her eyes was a shrine that held effigies and draconic blessings; a shrine that was said to bring luck upon the ringing of its ancient bell. But how could a bell be rung to bring luck in the future when some would say that the future events had already been spoken into existence, never to falter in the wretched cosmos? Kyurem spoke the words from its tongue, allowing pain to foster and weave through the cosmos as the words echoed through the snow. Desiree wished above all else that it whispered lies, the only truths being the power it held within its maw and husk.[break][break]

The hospital bed could not hold her for as long as those who treated her said would be necessary. She tried and tried to hold onto the hope that the world would foster love in the future rather than pain; that love would trump the evils spoken of, which she perceived to be the ending of the world she cherished above all. The only world. The world that spoke lies into her ears telling her she would never be good enough, that she would never be strong enough to succeed in. It led her to become angered and manic, drifting out of the hospital window on the back of her beloved Tropius where she would be able to let out all the anger that came with a lack of acceptance.[break][break]

Worlds like the one they lived in, absorbed by greed and kissed by mythological deities with power incomparable to anything else, could never be perfect. But if only she believed that love could still flourish somehow within the discordance and discrepancies- and if only she could take the burden of bearing injury for mistakes and turn them into a motivation to prove the cruel universe wrong rather than into resentments. But all the time she spent putting the mask on her face, especially in the hospital as a means to bring joy to those she loved just like they did for her.. it was beginning to make her feel as if she was falling once again into a downward mental spiral, that which needed a release.[break][break]

She craved that release. She craved telling the legendary dragons and all that were of similar likeness that she would never allow them to lay a finger on the ones that she loved. It was something that she would be unable to truly secure deep down, but the world had a twisted way of making fears a reality. So, in that case, why could the world be unable to answer pleas of protection as a means of preserving those she loved and the very aspect of love that seldom emerged from the stamen of the cosmos? Angered pleas. Selfish pleas. Pleas to continue to cherish.[break][break]

A slump off the side of the Tropius in the center of the shrine brought her to stand on her fractured foot, wobbling until her knees were coated in the dirt from the ground- and from her bag fell out a series of rocks that had been painted in pink acrylic. Desiree worked on them while was asleep in their shared hospital room, painting them under a dim-lit lamp while hanging off its side. Each of the constructs of the natural world held a different word upon them, scattering and sorting until they were all fully visible. Putting weight on the broken bones in her foot shot pain up the side of her body, lingering. Yet, she did not care- her anger outweighed the manifestations, it numbed them.[break][break]

WEAKNESS. CODEPENDENCE. FEAR. HATE. NAIVETY. SHAME. PAIN.
[break][break]

She swore to slaughter the damsel just as she did the grim veil that lurked within her mind. A swift cut, just as she wished to exact on the rocks representing what she perceived to be her ultimate weaknesses. Her fatal flaws, those which would come between her ultimate wish to secure love for both the world and everyone that she held dear to her heart. Looking at them made her heart rate speed up even more than before, the anger bubbling over that had steeped toward Kyurem and all the other forces that some considered to fail the world.[break][break]

Clicking the button on a cassette player and slamming it into the ground before her, bringing it to crack as the music began to play from its speaker, the state of mania blossomed in her mind to the point where it spawned hallucinations. Banaynay, the Tropius that stood beside her, released a bubblegum pink baseball bat from its lips and let it roll toward its trainer- its best friend of nearly two decades, one that had always tried to calm down when she got like this. But now, it knew for better or for worse that nothing could wind her down other than what it could tell she was about to do.[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1089043449778548807/1200992153363550299/The_Great_Gig_In_the_Sky_Best-Best_Part_Version.mp3?ex=65c8321a&is=65b5bd1a&hm=5d56ed0081eadb8685d8dc7dfa54aad981d865336b7ea3aa0503feeaecd04396&[/player][break][break]

Discordant melodies poured out of her mouth as she buried her knees into the ground and swung the bat through the air, redness blooming upon her cheeks like wretched rose petals, tears welting in the cracks below her golden optics. "Kyurem," one of the rocks split into two, PAIN, that which she swore to refute, ".. your lies will never bring pain to those whom I love." She envisioned its eyes, the eyes that overlooked the snowscape that cloaked the bodies of the dead and the struggle of the living. The gaze that she had met within her initial descent, the root of the cosmic fear that took a painful root in her stomach.[break][break]

"You will never hurt ." She heaved, slamming the metallic stick into the rock until it was reduced to pieces. Fragments, the pain in her foot became numb until all that was left was the swirling of that which had spanned before her.[break][break]

" will never fall victim to your lies." Sweat manifested on her forehead as she struck the rock of FEAR- losing those that had made indents upon her heart was her ultimate fear. She feared that more than she feared losing herself- but she swore that would never let that happen, as she would not let that fear be reciprocated.[break][break]

Not anymore. " and will forever be protected in the cosmos." She shouted, reducing the rock she had continuously struck into pieces of soft sand. Mulch, that which she gaslit herself that would produce fruitful petals in resonance with her wish.[break][break]

" and will only find success!" The girls. The pain that she felt in imagining a world without any of the six of them was too much to bear- a feeling that she wished to ensure she would never have to feel in the future that was woven by the dragon's tongue.[break][break]

A rapid slamming of the bat spat the rock of WEAKNESS upward as if a wave was crushing shells into the sand. " will live through the future you seek, as will us all! We will be the strong that prevails..!" She screamed the delicate hymns of the song, hands quivering as sediment splashed into her hair.[break][break]

".. .. ," she heaved in exhaustion, busting the rock representative of HATE after a resonant mass of the bat, ".. you will never take them..." Beautiful souls did not deserve to face the grief that poured out of the cracks of the world and consumed. She would not let it, not anymore.[break][break]

She wanted to spin her fates, believing that hers would desecrate the words translated by the genie of fists and death. ".. I will protect.. and .. love will prosper beside them.." It needed to play out just like that- she would not let those she loved fall into the hands that wished to take. Never.[break][break]

"The universe will never bring pain to .. I will not let it..!" SHAME fractured just as her tarsal bones did that day- a fate that she manifested none of those she loved would ever have to bear.[break][break]

CODEPENDENCE and NAIVETY remained in the pile of rubble, pink-stained protrusions from the mulch that had been born and partially returned to the depths of the earth. Desiree knew too much now to be naive- just as the night of the blood moon, preparation for what could be pushed out from the dark and dreary was ultimately necessary. She slammed into both with complete force, killing the two rocks with a single swing; they cracked and fumbled into the cracks of the shrine, splashing into the home of those who were acquainted with the whirlpools.[break][break]

"You will never take away from me.. Nothing will..!"
[break][break]

A final scream, the apex of the song that had poured out from the soundscapes of the machine, was met with the throwing of her bat into the darkness that stretched to the edges of the cavern- the edge of the pool. She tried to pick herself up, but the hallucinations and delusions that lurked within her newfound mental hellscape led her to fumble just as she did on that snowy day. It was as if Kyurem had closed its eyes, the vision of the mountain that haunted her ever since the Iron Boulder crashed into her.[break][break]

She was covered in mud by the time she could finally pick herself up, collapsing on the back of the grass type once more. In her stumble, an eighth rock had fallen out of her bag- and it had cracked into two simply by falling onto the surface of the shrine's floor. A rock that represented PEACE- one that she wished to keep. But after all that had unfolded within the skies and the scapes of the icelands, peace was now gone. If it could truly return, she would let it in without hesitation. But in the end, how could it?[break][break]

It was lost far too long to ever truly return. Love, the essence of that which she sought to prosper in the world, needed to come first. She thought her previous efforts would be enough- but the world needed more. It needed sacrifice, real determination.. and now she would work toward that more than anything she'd ever worked to accomplish. Her choice was made, reinforced by all she wished to protect.[break][break]

And when her body would be restored, she would. She would never stand for having a thing taken from her ever again. She would work toward the love she sought. A better world.[break][break]

"Fuck you, Kyurem..," she shook, curling into a ball upon the tree pokemon's back, ".. and anything that will ever be like you."

[break][break]

NOTES

- TROPIUS LEARNS DRAGON HAMMER & FORGETS WHIRLWIND.[break]
- drabbles (set before vct and after to sow dragons teeth) <3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 21:40:10 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea went to visit the shrine super early that day. She was just that anxious to ring the bell one last time before the month ended, and who better to bring with her on this outing than her recently revived Salamence? Meteor Falls was the place where it all had begun, after all; the place where she'd caught Meatloaf back when he'd been just a flightless, round boy.

Using her Hydreigon Sygna Suit in order to Fly, the eccentric girl soared over the whirlpool-infested waters along with her two pseudo-legendary dragons, when she suddenly heard the sound of wailing and agony coming from within the shrine. That voice sounded somewhat familiar... Not wanting to make assumptions just yet, the draconic cosplayer hid behind a nearby rock and observed from a distance.

A cursory glimpse revealed the culprit to be none other than , the pink-haired idol being in a manic state unlike anything Andrea had seen before. The meaningful act of obliterating a bunch of rocks with a surprisingly durable bat--as if breaking tiny little pieces of herself--was accompanied by her screaming the names of her friends, while spouting curses against Kyurem and its ill-begotten kind.

"Desi..." Andrea muttered under her breath, overcome with empathy and sadness. She wanted so badly to walk over there and give that poor, broken woman a big, comforting hug. However, this was a very private moment for Desiree. Only alone could she let those bubbling, hateful emotions out. Andrea knew that all too well, for she too had let her grudge against Kyurem fester like a virus, leading her to recklessly fight the monster when it manifested in its truth-bearing form.

So, as much as it pained her to see her friend in such a sorry state, the dragon tamer stayed hidden. There was a time to console people, and there was a time to let them exorcise their demons in peace. This was the latter.
//Salamence forgets Defog and learns Draco Meteor

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 18:10:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

So it was going to be the same ol’ gig again—him coming out extremely late to the Dragon Shrine for the yearly pilgrimage.

While the last time he’d brought Tornadus along, this time though… he would have to keep Kaguya in her Moon Ball because…

Have you seen a full-size Celesteela trying to jam its way into a place only big enough for reasonably-sized Pokémon?! He didn’t want to destroy the shrine, at any rate!

While the keeper of the shrine had asked him where his Pokémon companion was, him fishing out the Moon Ball and tilting his head at it before saying a few hushed words in exchange (‘I have a very large Pokémon companion with me,’) were enough to let him through; down, down, down the stone steps and towards the very same bell.

What would he be wishing for this year?

The same as always—

To survive.

And hopefully help other people survive, too, all things considered as he reached for the rope and rang the bell.

(And for the courage to have the guts to actually propose to his partner, no matter how chicken he was!)

Kaguya the Celesteela learns Dragon Hammer, replacing Smack Down!

@tag
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 18:56:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

After having to recover from her exhaustion at the Silent Icelands and had caught an Iron Crown of her own, the female royal returned to the shrine in Meteor Falls for a moment of silence to herself and all of the others that had driven back Kyurem. Her Altaria follows her when the duo of ambassador and bird stop in front of the shrine. Kneeling down to clasp her hands in prayer, Elise lowered her head and closed her eyes.[break][break]

“I know I’m not strong yet, but I want to be able to support , , , and without getting hurt myself.” She had seen that those who were battling those Paradox Pokemon and had gotten hurt were all having their own struggles in the midst of dealing with the crisis. “It is why I’ve want to take the path of serving the medical corps for situations like these.”[break][break]

And of the people that she knows, her elder cousin would worry for again if she had gotten hurt. too since the flying gym leader had looked out for her safety when he didn’t want to make Remy worry either. [break][break]

“If I had a new years resolution I want to do this year… I want to be strong enough, so that I can help the people around me. I don’t want to be weak anymore and…most of all, I desire to be stronger to protect my people from those that would hurt them. It is my first and foremost duty as their princess that I should be their shield than their sword.”

TAGS – Dragon's Den[break]
NOTES – Celine the Altaria learns Draco Meteor and forgets Disarming Voice

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 17:20:11 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

One by one these dragon's fangs find my steel. Yet they are not sharp enough, I do not blame them for their are young. Still my shield frees me as it not only protects me from another but tears one clinging to my blade. They look at me with such fierce eyes, warrior's eyes. For that I do not give them any quarter as they charge at me.

It would be disrespectful to them.

As the last one falls I turn back to the wooden box left behind in this cave. Within it hides a bell and a stone monument. Both have something seeping out of them. Something other than the smell of dragons that this entire cavern holds. What it could be I do not know. Milord has other companions who may be able to tell yet they are not here with me.

I am here of my own will to become strong.

Milord fights the likes of dragons and beasts even more powerful than that. He is strong. He is a warrior worthy of companions who will add their strength to his. Sir Domon is the shining example of this. For the sake of him I must attain even greater strength, to aid in his cause. To protect him.

For I know he would do the same for me.

"Corbenik!"

My arm is already touching the bell as I turn to see him. Milord. He comes running to the shrine out of breath, hands on his knees as he looks at me. Those blue eyes, eyes full of a welcoming sea, of a calm sky. Milord's body is a true testament of what a simple human can attain should they apply themselves. His muscles match even my steel. Yet it is his eyes that sway me, they call me back to his side.

I do not wish to betray milord even if it is for a selfless act such as gaining power for me.

He cares about me. About us.

"Geez don't go running off. The Bagon 'round here love to bite."

I simply nod. Then I attach myself to my rightful place, his back. It always astounds me how my arms can reach around his chest despite how big it is, but I must hold him close. I must watch his back at all times. Being here feels...odd. It is my rightful place I know yet at the same time it feels as if I am intruding on someone else's home.

I remember he once told me of another like me who used to be with him. I remember the two young knives back home that jump for joy when he brings them out to play. The ghostly visage of Sir Igknight who will welcome us home when we return.

Yes being here is still my place, for Milord is someone worth staying with. A strong man whom I must protect.

{Corbenik the Aegislash learns DRAGON HAMMER}
come the Rebirth...

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
THE DRAGON'S DEN (2024)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 18:00:30 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The last time he was here, he knew that Ro the Metagross had picked up a surprising new move—Dragon Hammer, if he was remembering correctly—while he paid the shrine in Meteor Falls a visit.

Though, this time… he would make the trip, seemingly alone.

The keeper of the shrine raised their eyebrows as he approached alone—what was an avatar doing out here?

All he would do is to raise his hand quietly; before allowing himself to pass through and descend the stairs until he reached the bell.

(Of course, he wasn’t going here alone, by technicality. It was just that the Pokémon companion he chose to receive a blessing alongside him this year was… well… the one currently sulking lurking in the underbelly of Shoal Cave.)

“Another year… it’s too quiet.”

He then reached for the rope to ring the bell once, twice, three times.

Articuno learned Dragon Hammer, replacing Freeze-Dry!

@tag