Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 5:17:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]@tags

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The councilwoman greets the two other young ladies from the diplomat’s friend group while the ambassador waits for the response from Noel, she sees other arrivals to the stage. Officer Concordas and Gunner were apparently the security detail for the red-headed councilwoman since they were standing near the stage than to sit on those chairs. Protecting a figure responsible for the politics of Hoenn was a good idea against those that sought to harm Councilwoma Livy. [break][break]

As Elise isn’t addressed except to hear from Noel, the pang of guilt still makes her uneasy. She wondered if Noel really would be disappointed in her if the killing had been successful in taking both lives that day. Bad conscience had clouded her thoughts since the royal diplomat thought only of her friends, family, and people of her country.[break][break]

Still seated on her chair, the few minutes from the upcoming conference wouldn’t be an issue. Elise is used to waiting for her meetings to start with the immigrants she works with at her office in the embassy. [break][break]

[break]
♔ Elise patiently waits for the conference to start

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 3:09:18 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The worst case scenario had just occurred.[break][break]

He didn't think he'd have to face Elise so soon already. To make the situation even more grim for him, she took the seat right beside him. Ill prepared for this moment, he keeps shut when she brings up the topic of their last encounter. Thoughts run rampant throughout his head, all the possible things he could say to correct their relationship.[break][break]

But shame instead takes root, and he stands up from his chair, without even glancing down at the Galarian royal.[break][break]

"I'm sorry... I thought I was ready to face you but... I'm not just yet... I promise I... I'll talk to you when my head is more clear."[break][break]

Walking away into the standing crowd, he conceals himself within. Whether this was to avoid her or to run away from his regrets, he could not say. He'd have to speak with her eventually, but for now the conference was soon to begin. Anything to distract him from his worries.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 5:16:29 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Paxton is redirected. Wandering from guard to guard as he attempts to find the woman of the hour before it's show time. He scans the crowd, focusing on bright red hair before spotting her nearby interacting with a woman who he's partially familiar with ( ). And her friend ( ) ? Plus one? He catches the tail end of her introduction and nods to himself, giving the young woman a once over to commit to memory. [break][break]

Before he approaches he spots and smiles and waves, happy to see the ambassador active after such a troubling time. He also noted and also gave a nod remembering his efforts in battle, only to watch the man leave. Paxton offered Elsie a sympathetic frown before interrupting the women around Penelope. [break][break]

"Councilwoman . I'm glad I caught you before your big conference." he said, smile easy as he made his presence know. He then turned to the other two and introduced himself. "And good morning to you as well. , deputy director for accountability and intel." he explained. First with Desiree where he noted, "Ms. Blooms, one of our newest gym leaders I hear." he said with a small nod, his voice low as he shook her hand if allowed to. "I look forward to working with you in the future. Feel free to reach out to your colleagues or myself if the transition from Minor to Major gym leader troubles you." [break][break]

With that he'd turn his discerning eyes to Yuina, the same easy smile and practiced charm. Something he could only really pull out of his ass for these few minutes amongst company and then had to retire for hours into his office to recover. "Good to meet you as well, Ms. Higashi. I've heard a bit about the HOME project, and I'm excited to see your progress. Head Ranger is is a wealth of experience for any up and coming ranger." Disagreements or not, he was Head Ranger for a reason. [break][break]

"I had the priviledged of working alongside him in my brief career as a ranger and corps liaison." he added before finally turning back to Penelope. "When you have a moment ma'am, I have something to go over with you before your speech." he said. His way of asking to talk to her, but no rush at all really!

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @multiple [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 23:20:17 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Nods are given as she moves about the floor, silent acknowledgement she returns in kind. She listens in when the team responds to 's clear; but she doesn't call in just yet.

"Likewise. Good luck." she replies to , watching as he makes his way towards . The councilwoman in question seems on her way to address a few familiar faces in the crowd, but a quick glance her way grants Kyrenai a short nod. Nodding in turn, the assassin readies to return to the agreed-upon meeting spot.

She waits till Concordas joins the councilwoman, then turns and weaves her way back to the backstage, radio-ing in as well. "Black here, taking position. Standby and ready."

Tldr;
- Returns everyone's nods/greetings
- Returns backstage and awaits 's arrival

@
[/quote][/div]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,898 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 6:34:11 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devil coveted"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","postbox"]

Like a flower, the gym leader blossomed, demanding more water, more sunlight, more care to ensure its growth. And Penelope complied, smiling all the same.
[break][break]

"I'll be tied up for the rest of the week, but I'd love to grab lunch sometime? Get a bi"
[break][break]

To her friend, Penelope's eyes brightened. It was gamble expecting someone without station to show. Too many citizens either didn't trust the government, or held such little interest that attendance felt more akin to torture than civic duty. But, this time, the slots stopped to her favor.
[break][break]

The keeper of Celebi, here in the flesh.
[break][break]

"Higashi is it? Pleasure to meet you," She extended a hand toward the woman, "I haven't been too present for HOME as of late, but I was there for its inception. Glad to see it is still growing with members."
[break][break]

Like a talonflame flexing it's claws, Penelope's confidence grew with every additional second spent dancing through conversation. She could see it - another pawn entering the board, valiant in white. A future queen in the making.
[break][break]

"Councilwoman . I'm glad I caught you before your big conference."
[break][break]

Penelope froze. Her breathing stilled.[break][break]

"Concordas," she forced out the name, heart still reeling from the loss. "Surprised to see you here, but glad nonetheless. Today wouldn't be the same without you here."

[break][break]

Wasn't he meant to be working under today? She had ensured it by weaving his schedule without room for leisure, much less trips across the region. So how was he here? Did @dahalia know something? Were they catching on? Did know too?
[break][break]

Questions became the only measure of oxygen her brain could take. Plentiful, all while the answers remained scare within the overwhelming haze buzzing in her ears.
[break][break]

Had it not been for the experience gripping at the edges of her face, Penelope's expression might've split and given way for early allegation. And that's all he would need. One tell. One singular reason for doubt to creep in, overriding everything they've built the last two years.
[break][break]

When introductions finished, she forced herself to physically check the time on her phone. One click and relief shoved its way through.
[break][break]
"I wish I could, but its about time for me to start moving things along. Let's meet after."

[attr="class","ooc"]
- [break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".coveted"]--accent:#A54339!important; --headercolor:#a543391a!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devil"]--accent: #A54339; --headercolor: #2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid #2d2d2d; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .topimage"]background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBa3F-YW4AAXMBv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096); background-size: cover; height: 250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil b"]color: var(--accent); font: 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil i"]color: #ddd; text-decoration: underline solid #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .inner"]padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 20px 60px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil-b .chartag"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-top: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .headerh"]height: 20px; background: var(--headercolor); opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc"]font-family: Poppins; font-size: 14px; color: #555; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc a"]color: var(--accent); font:500 15px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]margin-top: -30px; width:440px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]filter: grayscale(0);[/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 11px;[/newclass][newclass=".devil .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#434343ba; opacity:0.8;[/newclass][newclass=".devil:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,898 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 6:47:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]State of the Region 2024

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

LEAGUE EVENT

[player]https://file.garden/Zl0EVAzAvyz0wM1j/Pok%C3%A9mon%20Black%20%26%20White%20-%20Gym%20Leader%20Last%20Pokemon%20Music%20(HQ)%20%5B%20ezmp3.cc%20%5D.mp3[/player]
[break]
Pokémon Black & White - Gym Leader Last Pokemon Music (HQ)

ADDRESS

A gauche hush overtook the crowd as the councilwoman stepped onto the stage. Donning a wide, polite smile, with crackling intention buried behind two circles of gold, she embraced the spotlight, crossing from left to center, each step enunciated with a loud smack of heel hitting wood. Behind her, trailed close behind, followed by the mayor of Slateport City and his personalized guard. He was calmer now, his face the picture of grasping that second wind of energy. There was a reason for his popularity - and it wasn’t just his refined looks.
[break][break]
At the pedestal where she stood, Councilwoman Livy bid the mayor a nod as he walked past her, silently welcoming him to the seat set only a few feet behind. All in perfect view of the sea of cameras ready to consume. And they happily feasted, snapping pictures left and right, embedding this moment into the region’s history forever.
[break][break]

[break]

“Today, we gather in unity against those who've chosen a path of aggression and violence. It was seven years ago when Team Rocket marched onto Kanto's shoreline, laying siege to their land, plunging it into a state of darkness, and sowing chaos throughout the world with one singular act.
[break][break]
Now, their shadow looms over our shores, threatening our peace, our freedom, and our very way of life.
[break][break]
In recent months, our region has been tested. Team Rocket's aggression has escalated, endangering the safety and stability of our communities. So let us be clear: violence and intimidation have no place in our society, and those who seek to disrupt the peace will be met with swift and decisive action.
[break][break]
We've taken action to bolster our defensive measures through increased patrols and enhanced cooperation between law enforcement agencies and Pokémon trainers across the region. But let us also remember that strength does not solely lie in arms and armor. It lies in our unity, our resolve, and our unwavering commitment to our home.
[break][break]
Project H.O.M.E., led by our Champion , is an example of this commitment. By taking care of not just our region, but the Pokemon that inhabit it, Miro has begun to make great waves in the area of Pokemon rehabilitation.
[break][break]
Then there’s Gym Leader’s evergrowing League and Learn. A deeply appreciated opportunity for growth for those searching for improvement within themselves, and a chance to strengthen our bonds as trainers together.
[break][break]
And the reintroduction of the VALOR initiative. A project proposed to provide aid in these times of strife that we’re in. Done with the coordination of volunteers and restaurants like Bellamy’s, the initiative's first official project is to prepare shelter and warm meals for those displaced by Rocket’s action against our region.”

[break][break]
A short pause cut her words, granting them strength, and her next words weight.
[break][break]
“Now, to any members of Team Rocket who may be listening, we issue one last solemn warning: stand down. Lay down your arms and abandon this misguided path of destruction. There are greater threats at large; threats that endanger us both. And to those who may wish to leave the organization behind, know that you will be welcomed with open arms into our league's amnesty program. Because redemption and a chance for a better future will always await those who choose the path of peace.
[break][break]
Amid these challenges, the region mourns the loss of our champion, . His bravery, skill, and unwavering dedication to our region will forever be remembered. Let us honor his memory by carrying on his legacy as we march through these dark times unto a better, brighter tomorrow.
[break][break]
As we look to the future, let us stand united, as Hoennians and Pokémon. All against the forces that seek to divide us. Together, we will prevail, for the spirit of our region is indomitable, our resolve unbreakable.”

[break][break]
Some clapped, others rolled their eyes, but regardless of the number of boos echoing from the crowd or the cheers attempting to swallow their overwhelming strength of contempt, Councilwoman Livy showed no signs of reaction. She was as dutiful as ever, readied to transition into the next section of the conference. The Q&A.
[break][break]

Prompt

Feel free to raise your hand, ask a question, or just react. Because this round is more limited, make sure to act quick!

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• please include TL;DRS and ideally, bold your main action!
  • only ONE POKEMON can be out at a time (when applicable).
  • please provide a tl;dr &/or bold moves/abilities/items used and their target with each post.
  • please refer to your pokemon as their species in your tldr.
  • if your character were to grow suspicious of the league and/or , and you'd like to investigate the scene of the event, or do a focused line of threads beyond this one, please reach out so we can talk it out via DMs. just so I maybe be able to confirm active clues/evidence left behind!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

If you're not involved in this thread but would like to participate in the narrative, either as a rocket or league member, please reach out.[break][break]

DEADLINE

June 13th, 2024 11:59 PST.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 16:13:08 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel watches attentively as begins her speech. With war on the horizon, now was the time for the League to work together in order to root out this weed that has grown out for far too long. Yet he knew that this wouldn't be made possible easily, not with those in the organization that would rather go at each other's throats than to see to the task at hand. The more time they waste, the more lives would be lost, and with tension growing larger with the two factions, they would soon run out of both.[break][break]

And once Hoenn had been freed, naturally Kanto would be next, at least that was what Noel thought. A land plagued by thieves, murderers and all kinds of scum. It was up to people like him to strike at the problem at its heart and purify the region of any filth. There were far greater forces at work threatening to end any notion of a peaceful life, but Rocket was always ever around the corner, making matters worse. Noel wouldn't stand by and watch as they do as they please, not while he's still alive.[break][break]

After a moment of thinking, he finds the courage to raise his hand. Wanting to put his chip in the matters for once.[break][break]

"And what are you going to do about Rocket huh? While you're up there on your high horse, us on the ground have had to deal with those vermin. What good will your Valor project be if we have to deal with them over and over again? I've... lost so much to Rocket... and now you want to help? Tell that to the families who've had to grieve for your inaction."[break][break]

Others chime in in agreement. The crowd was beginning to rile up, and if Penelope wasn't careful, she would not only have to contend with Rocket, but her own people as well.

[attr="class","notes"]Wishes that the League would work together for once.[break][break]
Speaks his mind and berates Penelope about the League not helping enough.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 21:13:42 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb desiree"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimagecutie"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i’m afraid they’re gonna find you[break]
and there’s nothing that i can do

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"I'd love to~! ♡ I've been craving some cake," Desiree smiled in response to the sweet invitation, that which faltered at the occupation of the stage, ".. oh, it's starting!"[break][break]

The words that had drifted from the councilwoman's lips struck hope in her heart just as it did anxiety; a yin and a yang, one that that existed in the forms of radiant petals as the other did with thorns digging into its sides. Though she had not personally had many run-ins with the members of the terrorist organization, their actions did not go without leaving an impact. Mainly, as she had heard time and time again of the stories of run-ins her partner, , had been made to endure.[break][break]

Despite this, she could not help but feel her mind wandering back to the day the lost island had resurfaced- the day that she had been caught in the crossfire, only to plummet further in at the sight of falling from the sky. She could not imagine what would have happened if she had not wished to protect the friend who sat beside her; perhaps, if she hadn't, she would be sitting alone on this eventful day.[break][break]

The one she had faced off against, who she had not known to have been , seemed unfaltering enough- unable to be reasoned with. Though some had defected to join the ranks of the league, she figured most of those willing to join were of the same likeness, unreasonable, unable to experience empathy for the innocent souls that wished to protect the region and its citizens.[break][break]

She used her pinky to hold onto Yuina's hand as her other shot into the skies, wishing to ask a single question. Unlike , Desiree still felt hope toward the league and did not believe that aid had been deprived up until this point- she wished to ask questions to gain intel for herself and the collective, not point fingers at alleged inaction. There were far too many allies present that day to believe there was any inaction at all, at least, in her hopeful mind.[break][break]

"Do the resources and assets of the league outweigh what Team Rocket has in their possession?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
(cc: )[break][break]
♡ listens, thinks, and asks a question! ♡[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".desiree"]--accent: #fc779d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimagecutie"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 21:32:01 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuyutemp yuinabi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
Like punching in a dream[break]
Breathing life into the nightmare

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

It was one thing to know the name... It was another to see her face be met with the councilwoman directly... Yuina couldn't find too many words to address Penelope as she regarded her, a pleasure... If Yuina didn't know any better she was just another figurehead meant to look out on the larger scope of things, like Freya. But she had met and got to know well before she came face to face with the councilwoman.[break][break]
The address began, the councilwoman took the stage, and Yuina found herself growing restless at the words she so easily spoke to those who didn't know any better... Violence and intimidation had no place? Was that the case when so many of the league's highest officers chose to play judge, jury, and executioner on that ship?[break]
The longer the councilwoman spoke at length in regards to what was being done, Yuina wondered how much Penelope truly believed her own words... And when it came to the amnesty program, how she spoke so freely of those seeking solace being welcomed with open arms, she seethed.[break][break]
She thought of , she thought of ... Cian may or may not have made his peace with things, but should he have had to go through what he did, what he was still going through, in looking to make his life better by stepping away from rocket? As far removed as he was from that past, he was still looked down on... How could she say that there were open and welcoming arms at all? Especially when she herself...[break][break]
The conference was opened for questions, and there were a good handful to be had, civilians expressing conern, mounting pressure regarding what lay in the near future for impending attacks. spoke up, spitting the vitriol that she felt, but she had different concerns... And with 's hand in hers, she felt brazen enough to address them as she stood up.[break][break]
"In regards to the amnesty program, what protections can someone expect to have when they make that choice," Yuina questioned.[break]
"Not just protection from those they're trying to escape, but also from the scrutiny and bias of those who should be their peers? If they truly are welcome with open arms, how is their safety ensured as they take those steps?"

[break][break]
      State of the Region Address 2024[break]
      Nigma the Unown is 'active'. Not visible but keeping watch[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".yuinabi"]--accent: #A4DE52!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp b"]color: var(--accent); font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp i"]font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp u"]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--accent); font:bold 11px/12px 'Quattrocento Sans'; letter-spacing: 2px; c[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .postbox"]font:10px/16px 'Poppins';letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes"]text-align:left; padding:15px 0px; color:#dddd; font:10px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 10px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 5:34:18 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Is she a bitch like too?” June asked with a similarly hushed tone. The other idol had proven to be rather snarky, rude, and with little reason too. She’d been worried sick about the Ranger, and her partner hadn’t seemed nearly as concerned as one should be.

Come to think of it, Annalise knew a lot of mean people. , – the thought of there being even one more person who would put June down (if Melody was also her friend) was almost too much to bear. “I hope she isn’t.

During the entire speech given by Penelope, June tried several strategies. She attempted to blind the woman with her phone and the sun, like a mirror. Then, she coughed as loudly as possible into her elbow and sniffled her very clearly clear nose. Finally, she settled on active boredom.

Same shit, different day. Sure, the programs mentioned were nice. But they were band-aid solutions to the problem: The League couldn’t navigate themselves out of a paper bag. Incompetence, oversight, and lack of a secondary system to investigate inside problems made it hard to believe any of these would help.

Good intentions did little to help the dead or displaced, nor did they solve the problem at hand. Given how often they covered for each other, it was doubtful they’d ever accomplish anything.

June scowled and crossed her arms while some clapped. She wanted to join the rest that boo’ed the speaker, but Annalise would get pissed at her. The meeting only got worse and worse.

Especially when the Ranger kept her hand below her shoulder. “Oh come on, I want to ask a good-natured question! Promise!

In all honesty, Annalise’s attempt to stop her helped tremendously: she needed the seconds to figure out how to get Penelope to say ‘Hugh Jazz’. Unfortunately, by the time she started to answer the ‘actual’ questions, June gave up on the endeavor.

Fine, fine,” she muttered and returned to her incredibly bored posture, “I guess I’ll keep it professional, or whatever…

Tl;dr
 - Asks if Desiree Blooms is a dick like Melody Miro, but ultimately hopes that she isn't
 - Tries to distract Penelope, but eventually decides to vaguely listen (playing Subway Surfers in her mind)
 - Doesn't clap, but Annalise being there prevents her from joining the unhappy people
 - Tries to ask a quesiton, but Annalise (given permission) stops her from trying to TROLL the speaker with a stupid fake name
 - Listens patiently, but still isn't happy
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 6:28:34 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","space annal"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","sptopimage"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
you stay soft, get beaten[break]
only natural to harden up

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"a bitch? melody?" isn't here, so annalise bears the offense on her behalf. it flickers across her face, pooling in annoyed, blue eyes like water flowing into a trench. "i've never seen her be a bitch. so no and no."[break][break]the conference begins. as penelope speaks, her attention drifts. a blink of light in her peripheral makes her look at and the phone in her hands. throughout the speech, she gives the girl beside her reproachful glances, feeling more and more like her babysitter than her friend. [break][break]and in the corner of her eye, she sees june try to raise her hand as the q&a begins. systematically, she shuts that down, too — her hand snaps out and catches hers before it can be seen over the heads of the people sitting ahead of them. [break][break]"stop." [break][break]it's a first and final warning, hissed under her breath. the tension in her shoulders relents once june sinks back, bored and compromising. with one last, lingering look at her, annalise focuses on the conference, drinking in the questions from the crowd. [break][break]and then the amnesty program comes up. she looks down at her hands, twisting her mega ring around on her finger, pretending not to hear 's question. she is that would-be peer — scrutiny, bias, and all.

[attr="class","oocnotestwo"] babysits 🤨 [break] hears 's question and malds but in a lowkey way[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".space"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".space"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space b"]font: 500 14px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".space i"]font: 14px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space u"]font: 14px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-decoration: dotted underline;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .sptopimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#767676; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .oocnotestwo"]text-align:left; padding:0px 100px 0px 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .oocnotestwo a"]font:600 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".space .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .space .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .space .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .space .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".space .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".space .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".space:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
711 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 11:22:03 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
While Eddie couldn't hear much of the questions that followed, he could hear the councilwoman's speech echoing across the venue through tinny speakers. His eyes darted from his post near one of the entrances, trying to keep a vigilant eye in case some unexpected company showed up, out to the crowds of people inside. [break][break]

If he was being honest with himself, Eddie had kind of a love-hate relationship with speeches like this. The logical part of his brain told him that politicians were just bigwigs with tons of money and empty promises to spare, but his impassioned heart genuinely wanted to believe 's proclamations of vigilance. Hell, she wasn't even going full war-hawk, as far as Eddie could tell. She was offering some of those miserable fuckers an out, asking them to lay down their arms and come back into the fold. Who wouldn't want a shot at reentering society proper? Who the hell would turn down an offer of amnesty to continue to lead a life of violence and crime? [break][break]

Scumbags, that was who. And those were the members of Rocket that Eddie found his thoughts preoccupied by as conflict across the region escalated. Some people just wanted to watch the world burn, and he had to keep his eyes up if he wanted to spot any of the bastards that wanted to light the first match.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]listening to penny's speech from his post [break]
thinks that she actually has some solid points :^) [break]
reflects on his own perspective on rocket [break]
semi-open to interaction; he's on the job 💪 [break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 1:58:28 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He smiles despite his eyebrows dipping down as he hid a frown. "Of course, good luck up there. Not that you need it, ma'am." he said wit ha nod as he let her go before going to find a seat. The speech begins and he sits up straight to listen. [break][break]

He feels the instinctual raising of his hackles as he hears the questions come from the audience. Some from genuine emotion and trauma, others from naivete. But a moment later he untenses. Logic overrides emotion. That's the point of these conferences: to offer transparency. And someone as experienced in press and conference as would be fine against questions and barbs. So he stays silent, listening intently, and beginning to take notes on those questions asked, and who they were coming from. Perhaps there was feedback here that could be incorporated.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @multiple [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,898 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 6:00:28 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]State of the Region 2024

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

LEAGUE EVENT

[player]https://file.garden/Zl0EVAzAvyz0wM1j/Pok%C3%A9mon%20Black%20%26%20White%20-%20Gym%20Leader%20Last%20Pokemon%20Music%20(HQ)%20%5B%20ezmp3.cc%20%5D.mp3[/player]
[break]
Pokémon Black & White - Gym Leader Last Pokemon Music (HQ)

ADDRESS

Some chose to answer the council's call with pointed silence, caring more to criticize than aid any cause. Others found the courage to rise to the occasion.
[break][break]
The first one, in particular, was the brazen type. A blue firelight, burning with zealous.
[break][break]

"And what are you going to do about Rocket huh? While you're up there on your high horse, us on the ground have had to deal with those vermin. What good will your Valor project be if we have to deal with them over and over again? I've... lost so much to Rocket... and now you want to help? Tell that to the families who've had to grieve for your inaction."

[break][break]
 "I understand your frustration. I feel it, too. Its the reason why I feel so strongly about reviving projects like VALOR again. Projects that are designed to connect us to our communities and ensure they're taken care of, no matter the circumstances.
[break][break]

Unfortunately, it is impossible to promise a world without loss. I wish I could. But that is a decision up to Team Rocket, not us.
[break][break]

But that is not to say we've been inactive. Since Team Rocket's arrival, The League has been on the front lines, maintaining the security of this region. So please do not misunderstand - Project VALOR isn't is a singular solution. It is only one of many.
[break][break]

Because Team Rocket is an organization far too ruthless to be mitigated with a simple answer. It'll take resilience, unity, and justice to fully fend off their forces. So i ask you, redirect that anger you feel. Channel it into something positive. Don't let their actions divide us."

[break][break]
The second question arrived as quickly as the first. This one spurring from a young woman freckled with questionable caution. Pushing back a tussle of brown curls, she gingerly spoke into the microphone and asked,
[break][break]

"What is the League doing about 's death? How are we supposed to feel about this whole thing?"

[break][break]

To this question, the audience rattled with curiosity. Many still felt the crushing hurt of losing their beloved champion. It felt as though his death forced open a familiar wound, as every champion of Hoenn's plights suffered the same fate. The same ending. It was a never ending cycle of vicious cruelty, brought onto them by the vigor of not just Rocket, but every shred of danger inflicting harm onto the region.
[break][break]

" was a great man. His life was a living testament to the power rested within everyone; even the most ordinary of men. He stood as a beacon of hope, bravely defending our region until Team Rocket stole his last breath. We will not let his death be in vain, and neither should you.
[break][break]

While has made monumental efforts as our Top Champ, we mustn't over look the strengths the rest of our elites and gym leaders put forth as well. There is no avoiding the truth - Kyle's death has been a massive lost. But it will not break us. It will not give Rocket the satisfaction they want. Because to do so would be a travesty to the legacy he left behind."

[break][break]
To this sentiment, the crowd cheered, with more rigor than ever before. Their passion was palpable to even those watching from home. Kyle wasn't just their champion, he was their hero. A martyr to the cause no one knew was stirring.

[break][break]

It took two minutes before the event could continue. Suppressing raw, heighten emotions was a skill more and more people were failing to maintain. When order eventually reigned in, Penelope would be readied. Prepared to answer the next question delivered by the very Gym Leader she'd just finished chatting with thirty minutes prior.
[break][break]

"do the resources and assets of the league outweigh what team rocket has in their possession?"

[break][break]

"Rocket's supplies are limited by two facts: storage and the capability to restock. No matter how impenetrable they may feel on that island of theirs, there is no controlling the seas surrounding them. Or defending the ships that may cross those waters.
[break][break]
While I cannot divulge more on the differences separating our military power from theirs, I'll say this: we have the backing of the entire region. And we do not treat that privilege lightly."

[break][break]
Some disagreed with the vague flag she waved. It said so little, despite the urging reasons beckoning questions of similar origins. Still, the councilwoman continued, moving onto the woman who sat beside .
[break][break]

"in regards to the amnesty program, what protections can someone expect to have when they make that choice? Not just protection from those they're trying to escape, but also from the scrutiny and bias of those who should be their peers? if they truly are welcome with open arms, how is their safety ensured as they take those steps?"

[break][break]

"The success for those within our amnesty program is amongst one of our top priorities. We understand - the challenge of acceptance can be daunting, both for those entering the program and aiding with its success.
[break][break]
Which is why Head Ranger has implemented several changes within the program to ensure proper reintroduction into the league - such as a buddy system with amnesty graduates, like our AQUA representative , and consistent check-ins with Councilwoman Morningstar. While we understand the program still remains imperfect, we are constantly taking in new feedback and hope these additional changes will help bridge that final gap for those within it. "

[break][break]

As the councilwoman finished her answer, another attendee’s hand rose. The man seemed skittish and unkempt. As though he faced a tall, steep cliff, without the means to jump and survive. Still, when Penelope gestured toward him, he moved to his feet. A tiny voice heralding a great storm.

[break][break]

"I wanted to as-"

[break][break]

In seconds, the man's chopped word was reduced to ash as a sudden surge of heat washed over the plaza. It came accompanied by a bursting river of flames, stretching out from open window to their right.
[break][break]

A chorus of screams choked the air. Locked between the roaring chaos now rushing outward, the attendee who dared to speak was engulfed by a torrent of flames, their figure diminished into a silhouette thrashing behind a curtain of red.
[break][break]

Security personnel sprung into action, swiftly moving to contend with the blaze and ensure the safety of those present, but their efforts would quickly be met with futility as more figures began to emerge from the cracks of shadows stuffed behind the surrounding buildings. Each one donned a similar outfit: a black mask, a pair of black pants and a shirts marked with a red letter R. The method of their entry was ultimately unknown - but both and should quickly notice the lack of response coming from those stationed within the vicinity of the break in.
[break][break]

“Everyone,” Councilwoman Livy strangled the microphone between her hands, her skin growing pale, “exit as safely as possible. Our security will ensure your safety, but be quick! Don't look back.”
[break][break]

“If there are any rangers or members of our ranks, lend aid immediately. Maintain our defenses until every civilian has been evacuated.”
[break][break]

Below is a list of actions. Feel free to respond and roll:
[break][break]
GROUP 1: Contained three rockets. One charizard, one Pyroar, and one Ceruledge.
[break][break]
Charizard flew up and began encircling the area with FLAMETHROWER.
[break][break]
Pyroar used HYPER VOICE to disrupt communication.
[break][break]
Ceruledge would try to attack and/or stop with PSYCHO CUT.
[break][break]
GROUP 2: Contained four rockets. One with a Machamp, one with gengar, one with Aerodactyl, and one with Abomasnow.
[break][break]
Machamp used DYNAMIC PUNCH on the ground around and .
[break][break]
Gengar casted TOXIC SPIKES on the ground around and .
[break][break]
Aerodactyl used DRAGON CLAW on .
[break][break]
Abomasnow used ICICLE SPEAR in the area around and .
[break][break]
GROUP 3: Contains 3 rocket, all aiming for the stage area. It is clear that their intent is for Slateport City's Mayor, who is being actively rushed out of the area. The three rockets have a Excadrill, Salamance, and Drapion.
[break][break]
Salamance used Dual Wingbeat at .
[break][break]
Excadril used FISSURE between the stage area and seats. This attack will be directed near .
[break][break]
Drapion moved toward the mayor, attacking his guards with CROSS POISON.

Prompt

Its time to act! Feel free to respond how you see fit. Just make sure to roll.

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• please include TL;DRS and ideally, bold your main action!
  • only ONE POKEMON can be out at a time (when applicable).
  • please provide a tl;dr &/or bold moves/abilities/items used and their target with each post.
  • please refer to your pokemon as their species in your tldr.
  • if your character were to grow suspicious of the league and/or , and you'd like to investigate the scene of the event, or do a focused line of threads beyond this one, please reach out so we can talk it out via DMs. just so I maybe be able to confirm active clues/evidence left behind!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

If you're not involved in this thread but would like to participate in the narrative, either as a rocket or league member, please reach out.[break][break]

DEADLINE

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 7:31:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]@tags

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

When answers, he spoke that he wasn’t ready to face her yet and walks away. She knows that he felt bad for criticizing her like that and when waves at her too, she gives him a smile and a greeting wave back. As the conference starts between the councilwoman, the mayor, and the others in their seats, questions were being asked by those in Elise’s friend circle and a man that was disgruntled with the way that the League did things. [break][break]

Nonetheless, that peace was disrupted by a heat wave across the main plaza, followed by the flames that burned away the man that tried to ask his question. Screams came from the civilians when they ran away from the stage and when the diplomat looks up, a Charizard is seen with its mouth spewing out a Flamethrower. [break][break]

For an instant, she is forced to relieve the trauma of losing her late uncle, ’s father and the previous King of Galar, to a Gigantamax Charizard in the den. The Galarian princess remembers the smile that the late king gave her before that too would be burned away in ashes. [break][break]

Figures in black shirts and shorts with the red letter of R on them would stop the escape and one of the Rockets casts a Toxic Spikes around the diplomat and Noel. “My cousin isn’t here if you are looking for him.” Elise speaks to the Rocket with an icy tone before she clicks the button on her Marshadow’s Dusk Ball and summons her female ghost. “You won’t hurt my family and people as long as I live and breathe.”[break][break]

Veyle sinks into the ground as her shadow moves under the spikes. The female ghost’s form comes out to right hook at the Gengar with her fist. [break][break]

YlktaakD[break][break]

[break]
♔ Elise speaks to the Rocket.[break]
♔ Veyle the Marshadow uses Shadow Sneak on the Rocket's Gengar.[break]
Active Pokemon: Veyle the Marshadow

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP