Yuina Higashi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 14:50:04 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

Bobbing in the water, enjoying the time out in the sun and the waves, Daikenki sniffed around to continue to snatch up anything that might come their way. He liked fishing for all it was worth, he was good at it, and it turned out he was exceptionally good at finding nice things, like a Tera Shard that glittered in the water. Maybe that one was for him.[break][break]
"Worried? Why should I be worried, I--," Yuina began, laughing at his slight of continuing to make himself sound like more of a nuasance than anything else, but he caught her mid word. Her breath caught at the feeling of his lips just barely brushing over her skin, back arched and goosebumps racing up her spine.[break][break]
"Alright trouble, that's enough out of you trying to prove a point," she managed after a moment, drawing one leg from over Daikenki's shoulder and moving to sit sideways on his back, legs settled in the water. No matter her words though, the red brushing beneath her eyes betrayed any sentiment she was trying to vocalize.[break][break]
"Why don't you go grab that over there and see what it is?"
[break][break]

[break]
m3xUdjzG

notes[break]
8/1- Mega Stone[break]
8/2- Egg Tutor[break]
8/3- Ability Capsule[break]
8/4- Salac Berry[break]
8/5- Pokeball[break]
8/6- Pokeball[break]
8/7- TM/TR[break]
8/8- Tera Shard[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 14:56:52 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

The clash of the titans resounded before him as the mechanical marvel of the Stakattaka mecha as it fought harshly against the Kaiju Wooper. Their clash shook the foundations of the beach itself, large gusts of wind blowing away umbrellas, and small children.

It also uncovered a few more hidden treasures for him, but he would leave that to his pokemon to gather. No he wanted to see how this fight would turn out. He had dibs on the winner.

c40FSve0

Treasures Gained
Blue Shard
Tera Shard
Dynamax Candy
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 15:11:05 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
No Clamperl. Yet. She had plenty of time to get one, she told herself. She didn't need to panic just yet. Maybe she needed to think like a Clamperl.

What kind of thoughts did they have?

Maybe she needed more pokemon to enlist in the search. Their help seemed to be discouraged for this festival activity, but she also figured that wild pokemon were out and about. Maybe she could bribe one of them?

XPTlFMDw
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 15:34:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
After having been a bit close to getting the Magikarp Splash right today, Elise would spend some time with her dragon in coming down to the ocean. They'll end up finding a Clamperl in a small cave and the ambassador would swim up to the surface. When Kurumi wanted to know what Elise had gotten, the Galarian royal opens up the Clamperl and lets her Zweilous see.[break][break]

yFlbg_MY

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

Rolls done:
August 1: Ability Capsule[break]
August 2: TM/TR[break]
August 3: Level Tutor[break]
August 4: Pokeball[break]
August 6: Blue Shard[break]
August 7: Incense[break]
August 8: Tera Shard (Grass)[break]
August 9: Big Pearl

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 16:05:39 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
"Sea Sister hates me." There was no other explanation. They had dived down so many times that they were positive their hair would be permanently wrung in salt. Still, the Clamperl was nearly in reach. They were positive they would end up quitting just before getting one, so they had to avoid quitting. The pokemon was not normally one to garner their attention, but this was about winning. He believed he could win this competition like the handful of others who'd caught one.

A5HVkk8y
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 16:57:20 GMT
robin coello Avatar
It was time to give up on her Clamperl dreams. She had found some interesting stuff down here, though, so it wasn't a total wash. But as countless kids returned to the beach with Clamperls in hands, she did feel a certain type of way about it. Perhaps, she needed to dedicate more time to diving. It was a hobby she only attempted during this festival. Maybe a little more practice would do the trick. Or maybe an incense that attracted Clamperls would be the way.

XLiEAAnh
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 20:06:03 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Humming silently to herself as she brings forth one treasure after another, she is quick to see that the Grookey is still counting as dutifully as it can, so ... well, here she goes, too, seeing what else the ocean might have in store for them. The day seems quite long and she is quite determined, too!

SJvHHZIf[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 9th[break]
Rewards so far: 1x Dynamax Candy, 1x Level Tutor, 1x Gachapon Clamperl 100PD, 1x Pokéball, 1x Egg Tutor

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Mo, The Collector
she/her, any
thirty-three
May 5
lumiose city, kalos
aromantic asexual
linguist, story collector
civilian
listening
to the world's heartbeat.
5'3'' / 160 cm height
5'3'' / 160 cm height
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrighan
Morrighan Cahill
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 20:10:24 GMT
Morrighan Cahill Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morrighancahill"]
[attr="class","body"]

One after another, she inspects the pearls and ocean treasures she has already been able to pull out, humming to herself as she floats above, allowing the Chatot at least a little space to land on. "Not for long, though, you hear? I'd still like to see what else the ocean holds," she hums with a soft smile, almost an alien expression on her face, without the edge of mystique and uncertain intentions.[break]
[break]
Sighing, she shushes away the bird after a while, wordlessly going for the depths once more.

sWKCXAVL[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 9th[break]
Rewards so far: 1x Form Change, 1x Pokéball, 1x Gachapon Clamperl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".morrighancahill"]--accent:#56658F;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 20:25:40 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Cass carefully packs away the red-shimmering treasure, and can't help but stare at the Shellos. While it's not visible now, she knows that Azelf still got that broken gem ... it's been slowly fixing, but it's a really slow progress. However, it's progress nonetheless ...!

DrUi|naL august 9
COLLECTED
4x pokéball
2x ability capsule
1x incense
1x tera shard
1x dynamax candy

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
CLAMPERL (100 PD) - 50-55
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
TERA SHARD OF CHOICE - 86-90
BIG PEARL (150 PD) - 91-94
DYNAMAX CANDY - 95-99 can only be won ONCE.
MEGA STONE - 100 can only be won ONCE.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 20:28:39 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

Another shimmering rock that seems to deeply please Magnemite wanders into the bag, and they continue on their search. Fenelle has fully forgotten what they're actually diving for, so simply is on the lookout for anything interesting - just like the entire gang, frankly.

hxbLE7u6
COLLECTED august 9
1x pokéball
1x level tutor
1x clamperl
2x incense
2x form change
1x devolution stone
1x tera shard

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 20:31:22 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde also decides to swim over and join the underwater dance, spending some idle moments with der pokémon here underwater. However, the diving spirit soon takes over again, and they believe to have seen something interesting ...

YSO1T4Er august 9
COLLECTED
2x pokéball
1x tm/tr
1x clamperl
1x gachapon ticket
1x form change
2x big pearl
1x dynamax candy

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 23:39:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The feud reached a tipping point, and at some point, Hideo felt something hit his inner tube. He wasn't sure if it was the tip of his Walking Wake's claw, or the edge of his Starmie, but he could feel the inner tube start to deflate.

"Ah shit," he muttered.

His words managed to get his Pokemons' attention, the Starmie reaching a panic as it floated down to Hideo's level, trying to cover up the hole on the inner tube - to no avail.

Hideo felt something emerge beneath him, recognizing the Walking Wake's mane. "Oh," Hideo said, "This can work. Singer, you mind doing the searching? Raptor here can keep me above the water."

He couldn't see the Walking Wake's smug expression, nor the Starmie's furious look, but the latter didn't resist, diving in the water to seek a prize for its trainer.

jo0moKab Calmperl Acquired

Haul:
Devolution Stone x2
Level Tutor x1
Pokeball x2
Egg Tutor x1
TM/TR x1
Clamperl (keep) x1
Clamperl (sell) x1
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 2:22:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Taking a deep breath, he takes a seat at the pier. "It's good to take a break every so often." he said, looking out into the sunset as he waited to pull out treasures from below.

cLU4RjZf

treasures:

- 8/1 tm/tr
- 8/9 dynamax candy

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 2:36:53 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

Summer fun.

A bloody lottery ticket?

He turned it over.

A used lottery ticket.

"... Haaah." He tried not to let it bother him too much as he pocketed threw the thing into the basket, to dispose of it properly later.

"At least we're doing a good deed..." He mused whilst rubbing his temples, shaking his head slowly.

PDUluFkT

TL;DR:
August 1: 96, Dynamax Candy
August 2: 83, Devolution Stone
August 3: 21, Pokeball
August 4: 74, Form Change
August 5: 39, Move Tutor
August 6: 10, pokeball
August 7: 29, level tutor
August 8: 62, gachapon ticket

close tab

played by

noble

miss monroe
feminine
thirty
june 7th
verdanturf town
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
we came, we saw
we complicated...
5'11" height
5'11" height
mirror on the wall, tell me all the ways to stay away.
awards
133 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 2:50:22 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Despite returning the Mantine to those running this little surfing operation at Slateport's beach, Petra summons Baldwin (Blastoise) to help guide her along the shaded depths of the ocean they soon find themselves diving towards. Using their prior opportunities in the shallows to coach the pokemon on holding it's breath for extended periods, they make quick work of their search.
[break]
[break]

Further than she had seen any of the kids go, it's actually Baldwin that spots the item and plucks it from the ocean floor. Darting towards the surface and dragging her along, Petra catches her breath before realizing they found a...

5XJYVsvZ

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]CLAMPERL DIVING[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/44/bd/ZxQ1C6NG_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP