PICNIC PANDEMONIUM

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 6:04:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
just sing along— i'm the king of catastrophes
[break][break]
Suddenly, the event coordinator spoke up once more, announcing the start of a three-legged race. With an excited grin, Sigmund quickly wrapped his lips around his straw and inhaled the iced coffee that remained before yeeting the empty husk into a nearby trash bin. Three points! Even Raya cheered on his shoulder.

Energized and amped to take part in the upcoming event, the blonde turns to Eva with glittering amber eyes as he begins to stretch and flex his right leg. "Okay, okay... I know we just met, and maybe you aren't ready to share a leg with a stranger, but! I'm pretty sprightly, you know! And looks like we're about the same height!" He adds, pausing from his stretching to compare with a horizontally angled palm.

"So whaddya say? Wanna head over to the starting line and win this thing?" With determined eyes, the luchador Pikachu squeaks and nods at the doctor from Sigmund's shoulder. Raya always loved to see a good challenge.

notes: sipping some teddiursa iced coffee

gives you advantage (roll twice; pick higher number) on the next mini-game's roll.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 13:47:06 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The announcement for the three-legged race blared across the field, and was the first to turn to him. "Zac, be my partner in the race! You're super strong so if I fall you can pick me up!" 
    Zac nodded, standing up and stretching out his truck-like limbs. "Sounds good to me! I'm young, dumb and full of cola! Let's head over to the starting line, yeah?"
    Out in the field, Tapu Bulu was still playing with the kids. The parents had started to calm to his presence, and had settled for watching apprehensively from the shade.
     Around Bulu the grass grew thick and pillowy, and the kids took turns climbing and jumping from the legendary's head, landing in the grass with a soft WHUMP. They were so young and full of life. Sprightly and springy, like fresh daffodils.

Bulu let out a deep bellow of enjoyment that sent the children screeching away in excitement. This was the life! The sun was hot, the breeze was fresh and filled with pollen, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was a beautiful day for a race. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 15:18:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He then took notice of the person who owned the Drampa, letting it drink out of a large bowl that the Pokémon attacked gratefully.

Even Pokémon got tired at times especially when they were being swarmed by kids.

“Oh, you own the Drampa?” he inquired, taking another sip of the iced coffee. Hoo boy he was going to be buzzed by the time the coffee was depleted.

“They’re such gentle giants.”

He had one of his own, however his own ‘old geezer’ was back in Fortree, letting himself be attacked by all the younger Pokémon he had in his care, running loose around the Sanctuary.

At the offer of the race, he stammered.

“Ah, well, I was—“ he began, before looking around again. Surely nobody would recognize him…?

“If you don’t mind leaving your Drampa alone for a while, we can try, there’s no harm in trying right?”

He gestured toward the starting line where everyone else was congregating at that point.

took a Teddiursa Iced Coffee because screw this he needs caffeine + he’s game for the three-legged race lesgo

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 17:25:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Nice to meet you, Rose.” Rowan offered her a friendly smile, in direct contrast to the curt greeting that had been given by his boyfriend. “So, you guys on a date?” There was an obvious nervous tension coming from both and @rose , he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to tease the both of them. “I’m just kidding, you don’t have to answer that.” It was worth it enough to just see their reactions at the question posed, his smile having transformed into a smirk that was directed entirely at Serena now.

Rowan settled happily into the embrace that pulled him into, preoccupied enough that he didn’t even notice approach them until she spoke. “Oh, hey!” Now it was time for Rowan to be embarrassed, a shade of crimson appearing on his cheeks as his gaze turned to her now. This wasn’t how he’d intended for his childhood friend to meet his boyfriend for the first time, but he supposed there was no time like the present. “This is Lilith, a friend of mine from Galar. Lilith, this is Adrian, Serena and Rose.” Rowan gestured to each one as he spoke their name, already feeling exhausted from the amount of introductions that had been thrown around. “Didn’t think I’d see you here, but I’m glad nonetheless.” His sentiment was genuine, after all Lilith meant a lot to him and his journey.

“Three-Legged Race?” Rowan raised an eyebrow at the announcement, unfamiliar with the event, though he understood the activity. “You wanna do it?” Amber eyes turned up towards Adrian, not realizing the connotations of that phrase until it was far too late and he fully expected them to make a comment on it.

Notes: Selected Teddiursa Drink (Advantage), Adrian Malcom as my race partner.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 20:17:31 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody saw and ran right over to him "Hey you're my partner now!" she said grabbing him by the arm and forcing him over to the starting line. She began to tie the fabric around their legs for the three legged race as she was obviously excited for it. "We should probably try out a rhythm for us to follow for it. How does a 1-2-3 beat work?" she asked as she clapped it out with her hands for him to be able to understand it. She stood up and had the widest grin on her face as she was so excited to finally be able to race like this, she didn't really have any events before like this so a new experience was exciting! She looked over to see if Kyle was just as excited as she was!

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
HYPED UP ON COFFEEEEE!!! TEDDIURSA LETS GOOO

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 20:35:37 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

A three legged race... Maybe he should have actually interacted with people. Standing at the starting line while completely alone, the youth wondered if he would perhaps be allowed to race with his Scyther as partner.

Probably not.

Why did he have to choose that day to feel utterly anti-social?

"Uh." He uttered, looking around awkwardly, before cupping both hands around his mouth. "'nyone lookin' for a partner for the race?!"

There had to be at least one person.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 20:56:56 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
114 for
Locke hummed in agreement and gave Ji-Ji a pat as he curled his head around to rest on his back. The Drampa in question simply yawned at the praise, clearly ready to join Chiro-Chiro in a well-earned nap. De-De also tucked herself under the dragon’s wing and snuggled close.

”There’s no harm in trying right?

Locke smiled. “Great! I can’t promise we’ll win, but it looks like fun regardless,” he said, then turned to Gre-Gre. “I’ll be back. Keep them out of trouble,” he told the Greninja, who gave a thumbs up. With that settled, Locke stood up and stretched his arms out above his head, before leading the way to the starting line.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 23:59:03 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he was so happy that zac agreed to be his partner. after all the less work he had to do the better. he got up and met him at the starting line. clapping his hands he looked up at the taller guy, wondering how well this was really going to work due to size difference. "alright! let's win this!" porygon continued to take pictures, this time of the pair at the starting line. "say cheese!" as he pointed to the porygon in front of them. this would be a great opportunity to post on the net. a photo op with the famous .

- chose the soda
- at the starting line!

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 0:15:48 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A whistle sounds and a three legged race is announced.

Chu-e is feeling spicy today. Seeing everyone get up and partner off made him want to participate too. It was kind of dumb to even try, since it's not like he could run very far or very fast. Hell, he couldn't even walk up the stairs in his house without getting winded.

Still, he grabbed before anyone else could; those long legs could be put to use.

"Let's go lose the three-legged race." Motioning to Muse to help guard the good and their prime spot, he went to drag the other over to the starting line.

- at the starting line!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 0:43:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Just a warning but I'm pretty competitive" Dakota joked as Avery would agree, though he didn't even know what the prize was for winning. Recalling that the announcement stated to get to the finished line Dakota would follow the steps of other participants, ensuring that the pink-haired woman was next to him while he lead her.

[break][break]
"There's a lot of people, but we got this." Dakota stated boldly giving the woman a playful nudge against her shoulder. Spotting out the rope that was used to tie the legs together, Dakota reached for it. "One moment" He stated, crouching down to be able to strap his leg togethers with Avery, doing it a little tightly. "Is it to tight?" He would ask
+
[break][break]

[break][break]
Taking coffee

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 0:59:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She sighed heavily, it was true that Andy always used colorful language. Though it seemed that it only got brighter ever since he came to hoenn. “Of course not” Alison would shake her head at her younger brother, another sigh coming from the red-head.
[break][break]
A concerned glimpse was given towards Andy, she came to convince him to return with her but she knew that it would be hard in doing so. Tempted to ask about mother as well, she held herself back since she didn’t want to worsen the reunion
[break][break]
Hearing the announcement come on, Alison smiled and she figured it would be something fun to do with her little brother. “Let’s join in, come on.” She didn’t wait for a response and began to head towards the start line.

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 1:19:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

There is a pout as Skyler just ruffles up what he had just fixed up, but he doesn't say much about it as now just makes sense to step back far enough that she couldn't reatch him if she tried, "Lack of depth perception makes catching things rough," he comments off handily despite his eye always being a problem subject to talk about directly. He shrugs though about the whole not working thing, "Taking a bit off to catch up with the needs of my pokemon and also to put some final details on a new place I've been looking into," he admits as if it were an excuse for his lack of work. [break][break]

Prism seems a bit nervous when they're bumped into, obviously much more reserved than Razz's usual pokemon. Though they go with the conversation a bit, seemingly talking quiet and politely. When Sky ask about his box he walks over to take a seat next to the tree as he opens it up. "Potato balls, Salem loves these," he replies as he takes one out for his Ditto. Prism gets excited and turns back to normal. The transforming pokemon offering to share their piece. "They're fried potato with cheese inside, the one with red sticks have meat though," he offers before he hears some announcement about a 3-legged race. [break][break]

"How does one run with 3 legs?" he questioned not entirely sure what the game entailed, though he has a feeling Skyler will let him know soon enough.

[break][break]

+ @easter [break]
+ [break]
+ Taking TEDDIURSA ICED COFFEE for the future[break]
+ Signing up for 3-legged thing with , idk if she can post again before deadline cause timezones, but i know she joining

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 1:35:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
@sigmund was speaking her language!

“Hell yeah!!” she enthusiastically cheered, the competitive side of her had already forgotten about the stress of the piles of reports to go through back at the lab. Blade was basking in the glory of his healthy distraction for Eva, grinning wide as he patted himself on the back for a job well done.

With a few large pulls through the straw, the sweet cold brew disappeared from her cup and the empty plastic (it hurt her heart that was a using single use plastic) followed Sigmund’s into a nearby trash can.

“Alright, let’s get set up. Maybe we can get a practice run or two in before the real thing starts!”

Notes:Hell yeah, let’s go kick ass!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 1:54:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle was busy sipping the last of the content of his order of teddiursa iced coffee right after he parted with , checking on his phone for updates from his favorite person in the world. he almost chokes on his straw when he feels the tug on his arm.

he drops the finished cup on a trash bag conveniently placed on their path to the starting line before reaching it.

"err, sure," he responds to . "i'm down for any of the games anyways."

the way she clutches on him is similar to how zombies from horror movies cling onto their victims and never letting go. he shudders at the thought, especially since it's too early for halloween.

with his limited knowledge of the dead person before him, he suggests something else.

"you know that new pop song released by songbird this year? the catchy, boppy one? want to use that for rhythm instead? kinda faster than 1-2-3, yeah?"

bless and her songs that get uploaded to rhythm games that makes it easy for kyle to bridge between the shut-in world and the regular people world.

@picnicpandemonium

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
PICNIC PANDEMONIUM
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 5:59:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin hadn't planned to participate, but who could resist the plea of ? He gives his friend a once-over with raised brows, then finishes off his coffee in a few quick gulps. "Sure, fuck me up."

Alcremie has returned from her egg hunt, waving her arms at Gavin until he gives in and lifts her onto his shoulder.

at the staring line!