[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@tagged
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
The artificial sun was high in the sky, but had he not known better, he would think it was the real deal. This legendary creature they were here to deal with was in a league of it's own. It was nothing compared to the one that he had battled at the tournament, and from the footage that he had seen that Zac gave him, this thing was far stronger than any others. The heat that was exuding from it was far more intense than any fire type attack that he had ever been subjected to, though that thought did remind him of some unpleasant memories. Shaking it off, he looked around, and saw many faces, familiar, and not, but that didn't concern him right now. They had to all get up there, the death box of a cable car was off the table for him, he liked living to much to go that route.

Going up the mountain on foot wasn't his style either, and he certainly wasn't going to take to the cave like that fool had. Nope there was only one way he was going to travel. Taking a Pokeball from his belt he tossed it into the air, and released his Dragonite. Without another word, he climbed atop it, and then took off to the sky following , and . Apparently there would be no real teamwork here so they would all have to try to match each others movements as best they could without trying to talk strategy ahead of time. Would that spell their doom, or would it be beneficial? He hadn't the foggiest idea, but at this point it wouldn't matter there were to many people already moving. So winging it was the only real option they had been left with.

"If they get me killed...I'll haunt them." He thought outloud as he soared through the air on Draco's back.

Breakdown: Amor summoned Draco the Dragonite, and is taking the aerial route!

Kkru9AKA

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
RAID: DESOLATE LAND
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 22:41:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she shows with skin, with strength, with power. there's a purpose to her attire, a purpose laid out in faint mist bleeding from exposed pores. it's easy to heal, easy to fight, easy to regain what she lost. you see, for all the good in illeana reyes, there is one negative that threatens to cost her everything: her greed.

the path of seeking primal energy is disguised with good intentions, even in the bright light of a false sun.

"is it working?" she steps up to 's side, flashing a display of teeth. it's mostly kind, just barely containing anxious aggression. thunder brings life to a once dead gondola, brings life to their path.

and while she's not as reckless as the last time she wore this outfit, she remembers the lesson quite well. a dragonite is summoned as backup, ready to fly by their side as they descend in a gondola. should something happen, there's a way out, a lifeline to grasp. she won't be caught unprepared and just barely scraping by, not again.

57ZbB|Qg
raid.

tl;dr |

- joins greyson for a lil gondola ride POG
- sends out dragonite to fly by the gondola
- i don't trust this binch to not get destroyed, i have BACKUP
- protecc ur support thanks
- tapu lele healing mist is on standby xoxo

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 4:11:47 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Are you shitting me?"

That was the sum of Josh's thoughts when it got out that his current hometown, Lavaridge, was being invaded by BLOODY GROUDON! It had been a nice enough day. Take the wife and the kids out for a picnic, he thought. The place was nice as could be, and it had become home to him more than anywhere else had been home, really. Probably helped he had a wife and kids here, and the rest of his family was all here too, all together. So it was easy to see why he wouldn't want to see it go boom. But that was what was happening right now.

Residents were being evacuated, as had his family. Leaving Josh to try and stop this thing before it leveled Lavaridge. He didn't really know how to process all of this and honestly, he didn't have enough time to. Others had moved to try and get things going and get them to Groudon, despite the conditions. The safest way would be the gondolas, so Josh started there. Luckily, he had a little battery with him at all times.

"Thunder" Josh instructed to Lightning, who used Thunder quickly on the gondola as he got on.

@tag

Raichu uses Thunder on the gondola
FZzfSUGg

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 5:50:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

He'd done his part for the Sootopolis invasion as the Team Rocket Admin, The Fox. Today, he would do his part for all of Hoenn as Remiel Calcifet. Though his true motives remained ever at their foundation— even those that went beyond the notorious organization he was a part of.[break][break]

Spectral equine hoofs carry the royal swiftly from the stone-cobbled streets of Rustboro City to the base of Mt. Chimney. The great distance is crossed, primarily, by shadowy teleports (PHANTOM FORCE) that blink the pair from one area to another. When they arrive at the front of the gondola station, however, the Spectrier neighs as harsh sunlight burns away at tendrils of darkness.[break][break]

Remiel, too, winces and raises an arm to shield his face as exposed skin reddens slightly with the heat. Wearing a long-sleeve black shirt and trousers, the ambassador suffers the heat on his hands and neck mostly. He rears the horse backward under the shade of the station balcony, but it provides little relief anyway.[break][break]

Drawn to the sound of a familiar voice (), the royal turns to acknowledge it and nods. "Sam. I'll cover the northern trails to ensure you aren't blindsided. Any one of you are free to make use of Rocinante's portals behind me. Make haste!"[break][break]

The Spectrier neighs as if to acknowledge his spoken name, then is spurred forward by its rider with a swift kick of his leg. The first shadowy portal is opened, and remains open for a few moments after they disappear within it. In an attempt to expeditiously ascend Mt. Chimney's northern trails, Remiel and his Spectrier do their best to avoid any obstacles that might come their way.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for GROUDON
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
tl;dr — Remiel arrives on the scene atop his Spectrier, hears out and states he will ascend the northern side of the trails to cover more surface area. Anyone announced to is free to utilize the Spectrier's Phantom Force portals behind Remiel instead.[break][break]

5sQruo9Y[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 10:16:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

We need you. Hoenn needs you. You've got something no one else does.

Needless to say, they'd been pissed when she'd shown up without her helicopter.

Jess shook her head, resigned to a life of disappointing people with high expectations for her. On Almia, they would never have deployed this kind of force to take down a dangerous Pokemon-- they'd have sent in a specialized Ranger team, trained in handling these kinds of delicate situations.

But what Hoenn lacked in training, it made up for with manpower.

The ex-ranger's eyes narrowed as she took in the cable cars, the caves, the trainers boarding flying Pokemon. She was relieved to see none of them had chosen avian Pokemon, who would be flying in dangerous conditions with the falling ash. Dragon-types or reptilian Pokemon would be much more resistant to the heat and smoke near the peak. 

Jess had options. But she preferred not to use Pokemon where she could use her head.

"Sure, I'll take that offer." A hand emerged from the crowd to take 's. Jess gripped it firmly, eyes level with the Mt. Pyre caretaker. "Jess. 'Preciate the help. You sure your Gardevoir can take two?" 

A twitter came from near her ear and a tiny Starly peeped out from inside her collar, no bigger than a sparrow. "Three, that is," Jess corrected herself, the corner of her mouth twisting. "No sweat if things go cockeyed on the way up and we have to split ways. Don't mind a little hike myself, but I have a feeling y'all will be done fighting by the time I make it to the top on my own."

She'd thought about riding her Dodrio up the mountain instead, but hell if she was jumping through those Phantom Force portals. That was a ticket straight to the grave if she ever saw one.
M1b6e7dq

Jess & Starly accept Sam's offer to help teleport them up the mountain.

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 12:56:11 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Ruby didn't even have time to get out of her pajamas when the call to evacuate Lavaridge came in, but she certainly couldn't abandon the pleasant town of hot springs to its eventual doom. Groudon was one of Hoenn's most powerful legendary pokemon, regarded with awe and respect, but what happened when one got angry? Nothing good. [break][break]

When she soared onto the scene, she didn't expect it to be so bright. Her stomach churned at the sight of the secondary sun in the sky, lucky for the foresight that she had to bring her goggles and mask she used to avoid the worst of the sandstorms on Route 111. People were already scrambling for ways up the mountain and from her elevated position couldn't recognize anyone just yet. However, the gondola system seemed to spark to life and she made her decision. People could get drastically hurt if those cables snapped, best to prepare for the worst. [break][break]

"There, go down Amor." The Shadow Togekiss let out a cry in response as it quickly descended to the ground, landing directly outside the Gondolas. Ruby was intending only to take a quick peek inside before following along and protecting the cars from the outside, but the sight of a familiar face inside all but demanded she speaks. [break][break]

" !" Ruby would shout into the car, hopefully, her voice alone was recognizable. She certainly wouldn't endorse a child heading into a place like this... but then again, she would be a hypocrite at this point. "I'll fly on the outside protecting this car! Shout if you need me!"[break][break]

Sending out her Gardevoir, Ruby quickly spoke. "Grace! Use your Future Sight and see if you can find anything that's a threat to the gondalas. We're not taking our chances, we're striking first if we can." The Gardevoir would simply nod, closing her eyes as she began to focus.[break][break]
vLkvIWND

[break][break]
notes Ruby descends to the car with Hideo within. Intent to fly outside it to protect it. Uses Future Sight on Gardevoir to attempt to predict any threats to the Gondolas system.

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]@tag
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 15:57:04 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac couldn't believe his luck! Not only was this Super Serious League Mission starting out with a relaxing hike up his favorite active volcano, but all his favorite people were here! He waved to , and , nodded at , and , and checked to make sure that was still wearing pants. 

"Great day for a trip up ol' Chimney ay gang?" Zac asked everyone. He didn't wait for a reply. Not with so much adventure to be had. Besides, he had waited a bit too long and most people had gone on ahead already. Many had taken to the air, a few had rebooted the cable car system for an easy trip up,  and a singular, lonely soul had headed for the caves. 

"Wait up mate!" Zac called to Jonah, as he followed the handsome young punk into the caves. "Can't have you heading down this path alone now can I? Everyone's gotta be travelling with a buddy." He reached out two hands. One to shake with his new friend, and the other to offer his best mate an ice cold Charja-Cola. "This'll make the trip up a bit easier."

Zac sent out Zagrea. The Heatran rumbled and bubbled with volcanic light that caught in Sableye's prismatic eyes, filling their cave with slow, magmatic lights. It was like being inside a lava lamp. "Whoa...nature sure is beautiful, ay?" Zac asked, taking a drink of his cola. 

1lWsmVVT

Headed into the Cave with
Sent out Zagrea the Heatran for light

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 18:26:26 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
He was late to the party it seemed.
[break][break]
But what could you expect, crippled as he was? Right leg still sheathed in a thick cast, and the left forearm the same, his left leg was only just out of a cast itself. He shouldn't be walking on it. So he wasn't. Perched on a branch of his trevenant, crutches hanging from a nearby limb Andy wisely tried to stay behind the crowd.
[break][break]
If they see me, they'll bitch. Of course anyone would rightly protest to his presence there. Even if the boy hadn't been a liability before, he was definitely one now. Chocolate eyes drank in the scene as his good arm mopped at his brow. Regret at not bringing his froslass began to fill his thoughts. He really needed to vacation back to Galar...
[break][break]
''Fuck this heat...'' Seeing an ascending gondola in the distance, was that Hideo inside...? Perfect. While his friend was abundantly aware of his injuries, him not being able to see wouldn't allow him to see just how wounded he still was. In theory at least... His pointing drew the gaze of his decidueye perched on an opposite branch.
[break][break]
''Willow, that wire cart there. Put us inside.'' Dark energy swirled around the tree as the trio sank into the shadows. As his branches filled the gondola, the trevenant tried to crouch to compensate. The decidueye fluttered off onto the floor, annoyed. This might have been a tighter fit than he thought... Doubtless a few leaves would tickle .
[break][break]
''Yo...'' He said sheepishly, as he slumped into the crotch of his branch to avoid getting further smooshed.
[break][break]
''This shit has air conditioning, right?''
[break]
KEUTNkkA

[break][break]
-trevenant uses phantom force to move andy onto hideo's gondola

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 21:13:52 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar

exiting a personal vehicle with lucario. zenji, donning attire befitting for the assignment, stood beside the league provided car with a backpack and laptop in hand. "the heat is not kind," the professor commented. no surprise considering the beast.

with and on the move. he would leave the two of them to dissect the skies. while they do that, zenji would choose to head a different way: into the mountains' cavern. "whimsicott, come out." zenji called the little grass-type. "erect a safeguard around us." with the effect of whimsicott's protection it would act as a second layer of skin for not just himself and from the protection of the heat, but lucario and whimsicott themselves.

"let's go." zenji trailed behind those who were ahead.

247Kcp|K

note(s):
- lucario and whimsicott are out.
- a safeguard was placed upon the trio as protection from the intense heat.
- they are traveling into the mountain cave.
@here
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 23:34:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DESOLATE LAND

A CLIMB TO THE END

SOME COME BETTER PREPARED THAN OTHERS. While googles and lengthy clothes may protect some from soot and ash, very few come with the best tools available. is among the few that have the like minded foresight to bring along a Pokemon that lives and breaths mountain ranges.

The leather saddle on his Heatran holds steady. It’s been sized and fitted by none other than the Morningstar estate, a measure of trust he puts into ’s expertise for riding Pokemon of war.

Exposed fingers wrap around the reigns as gloved palms cling tightly to the harness. His Heatran scales the rugged mountainside with the same dexterity it had shown during ADVENTOURS, more spider-like than quadruped.

His Shaymin remains at the forefront of their vanguard. It flies low to the ground, leaving a TAILWIND for them to follow as they advance. Its GRACIDEA flower starts to darken as it filters out the volcanic cinders around it.

Likewise, his Garchomp keeps pace with the Heatran, occasionally lagging behind. The ground type feels right at home, alternating between a low glide and showcasing its innate ability to ROCK CLIMB to navigate the treacherous footing.

Plumes of MISTY TERRAIN wisp from Fernando’s body, immediately sinking into the dirt as they continues their advance. The speed and momentum of their climb makes the vapor trail after him as the leading flare of an advancing party. It makes him easy to spot, expanding the longer he willfully exerts his powers.

note(s):
- fernando attempts to CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN with the most direct path.
- rides the HEATRAN from ADVENTOURS.
- shaymin leads at ground level with TAILWIND.
- its GARCIDEA flower helps filter around it.
- garchomp ascends with ROCK CLIMB.
- fernando is exuding MISTY TERRAIN.

ud5Sf8Ad

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 0:00:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

There is no sense in prolonging the inevitable. Easily Stormy's strongest flyer and most trusted companion. Not only that, but the mountain is hot, the volcano hotter- there is no one more apt to fly through the smoke and the ash than Moltres itself.[break][break]

Stormy and the legendary deity climb the summit by air, chasing the tailfeathers of those above. Anyone close enough to benefit might find that a friendly TAILWIND speeds up their ascent. If Stormy is behind, she won't be soon. It is just a matter of time before she rejoins the likes of and . [break][break]

"Everyone brought fire-proof gear right? Don't need anybody spontaneously combusting, after all."[break][break]

She, herself, is wearing one of 's designs, specially fitted to compliment her avatar abilities. [break][break]

QLHwFXMo[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr stormy chooses to fly up the mountain[break]
moltres uses tailwind to support fellow flyers

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Cuddles

She/Her
June 21
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skatealola
kanoa kaʻuhane
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 4:50:38 GMT
kanoa kaʻuhane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaveme"]

[attr="class","text"]

Kanoa didn’t expect such a massive event to be occurring so soon after she had arrived at Hoenn, but whether or not she felt that she was prepared she knew that she needed to participate and help out in whatever ways that she could. Being from Alola, she was well aware of the dangers that some rampaging Pokemon presented, and with this being THE Groudon and all, surely this was going to be something big. It was really easy to feel the effects of the legendary’s presence, even when not that far away from the mountain, and the closer she got the hotter it would be. I guess being an island girl comes with its perks huh?

[break][break]

Rushing in Haoa, the freshly minted ranger looked around, trying to find some way to get up the mountain, and only now began to realize how large this truly was. There were so many people and their Pokemon here, all more likely than not working toward the same goal. It didn’t seem that there were too many ways to go up the mountain, and she wasn’t extremely confident in Rowlet’s ability to fly, especially with all of that soot and ash falling in the air. Running up the mountain was certainly possible with Extreme Speed, but that might tire Haoa out when there’s more important things to take care of. But it seems like someone had a good idea, she went over to the guy offering up the teleporting, and quickly held onto him. “Let’s do this! If we need to move anywhere quick I can have my Arcanine use Agility!”

[break][break]

7lxdoLkh

[attr="class","note"]

TAGS : N/A

[BREAK]

WORD COUNT : 274

[BREAK]

TL;DR: Kanoa is going to take the offer from to teleport / The only pokemon currently out is Haoa

[googlefont="Roboto"][googlefont="Oswald"][newclass=".leaveme"]width: 400px; padding: 15px 0px;border: solid 1px #888;box-shadow: 5px 10px 20px #dedede;background-color:#333;[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .note"] padding:5px; color:#b57000; font-style:bold; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-family: 'Oswald', bold; font-size:13px;[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text"]padding:35px; color:#f2f2f2; text-align:justify; margin-top:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0.25px; [/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text b"]color:#b57000; font-size:14px; font-style:bold; letter-spacing:-0.2px[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text i"]color:#b57000; font-size:13px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
144 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 7:23:44 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

What a mess to deal with so late in the night.

Asriel watches as other trainers look for ways to climb up the mountian, most of which opted to teleport/fly or try to get the cable carts to work.

A hand unlatches his luxray's pokeball, and the eletric-type observes their surroundings. His hand motioning towards the cave before he walks toward the direction of it, the luxray following after his trainer.

The cave had it's risks, but Asriel was willing to take his chances - wanting to be discreet and avoiding any suspicions.

TL:DR; Asriel summons his luxray, takes his chances by entering the cave.

1PCyVEv3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 8:01:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]RAID: DESOLATE LAND

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

NON-DEATH ENABLED
POSTING SPEED: 2 DAYS~

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qw0g0yjdSt1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

CATACLYSMIC EVENT

A CATALCYSMIC EVENT has been activated, for your rolls have exceeded 1000![break][break]

A THUNDEROUS BELLOW comes like pyroclastic flow. Comes crawling across the mountain from its infernal primal furnace— and in its aftershocks of hellish sound, the land begins to lurch as if it were drawing breath. From the mountain's crimson soil and stone, PRECIPICE BLADES burst like pyric polearms, threatening to impale... before exploding.

THE GONDOLAS

@giselle /

GREYSON LEADS THE CHARGE. Electricity surges into the controls and at first, the system stalls— but the combined efforts of everyone's ELECTRIC-TYPE attacks jumpstart the apparatus. Gondolas begin moving on the track, opening and closing doors automatically as they enter the station before departing.[break][break]

Within or near the station, , , , @giselle, and enter the next gondola. They're quite spacious with metal, tread plating for floors and benches. Most of the gondola is thick window, allowing its occupants scenic views— but instead, the trainers inside see the odd gradient of artificial day fading into night. In this confined space, 's HEALING MIST calms the nerves of those near her.[break][break]

and manage to enter a gondola that is visible— meaning one that is ahead of the station by a few feet. On Togekiss, guides their gondola as her Gardevoir FUTURE SIGHTS a vision of a flock of Archeops.[break][break]

[break]

Regardless of everyone's choices, PRECIPICE BLADES and FIRE BALLS from the peak surge down the mountain path. At this steepness, their vehicles are not safe from earthly attacks. A gondola further ahead of , , and is suddenly impaled by the Groudon's attack, causing the entire track to rumble violently. Those in gondolas must find a way to have their vessel avoid the PRECIPICE BLADE threatening to erupt from below.[break][break]

THE FLIERS

THE TAILWIND PROVIDED BY STORMY'S MOLTRES hastens everyone within the near, aerial vicinity. Despite the cindering chaos, manages to unite with , for his trajectory from Lavaridge required further travel. Several of the PRECIPICE BLADES manage to threaten those on flying Pokemon. Their immense size reaches dramatic heights— but it is the incoming aftermath that may be the true threat.[break][break]

Those who scrutinize the erected pillars will find RED SHARDS EMBEDDED within them. Lava-like veins course through the stone, bubbling and glowing with increasing intensity. Scaling the mountain by wing, fliers will need to contend with imminent detonations of these PRECIPICE BLADES. Inevitably, these PRECIPICE BLADES will force fliers to part and reconvene as the mountain adorns crowns of incendiary earth.[break][break]

[break]

' Absol will begin to howl, alerting and @jess to the PRECIPICE BLADES most close to detonation.[break][break]

Furthermore, those flying higher will need to contest falling flame and ash. Smoke reduces visibility up here and causes the unprotected eye to tear. Blossoms of burning sprout on the skin where cinders touch, forcing both Pokemon and human alike to endure.[break][break]

THE CLIMBERS

@jess

SIMILARLY, those scaling the mountain physically face the same challenges. PRECIPICE BLADES threaten to emerge where and his entourage TELEPORT too. Simultaneously, fiery precipitation threatens their ascent, torching clothes, fur, skin and nearby foliage.[break][break]

[break]

This close to the ground, it is clear that the mountain's vegetation is about to ignite into flame. Climbing the mountain, is able to avoid BURNS thanks to their MISTY TERRAIN, allowing their Heatran to spider-climb. The creature is very much in its element— but the appearance of PRECIPICE BLADES place it at risk despite the Shaymin's TAILWIND. Nearby, 's Spectrier will face the same challenges. Like a minefield, the Groudon's attack will slow the ascent as they checkerboard up the mountain's explosive obstacles.[break][break]

THE SPELUNKERS

INSIDE THE CAVE, bears witness to the dramatic change of Mt. Chimney's heart. Inside, magma flows in excess, spilling from newly created tunnels and cracks in the cavern walls. The light from 's Heatran allows further visibility, while 's Whimsicott's SAFEGUARD allows its trainer some relief from the oppressive heat.[break][break]

manages to sneak in quietly, his Luxray following close behind. He's quiet enough to enter unnoticed. At least, for now.[break][break]

Although the spelunkers are safe from the falling ash and flame, they are privy to the sheer size of Groudon's PRECIPICE BLADES. They start from underground and pierce right through the surface earth. They are speckled with red mineral shards and glow with ominous rhythms. Suddenly, the entrance to their cave is violently plugged by a PRECIPICE BLADE. It pierces through the mountain crust like an ancient fang.[break][break]

[break]

The party must traverse further into the cave and avoid the imminently exploding PRECIPICE BLADES. Perhaps, they can find a way through the magmatic tunnel— or through a cave tunnel that leads somewhere unknown.[break][break]

Somewhere deep within the cave, they hear an odd noise.WHEE WHRR WHRR WHRR![break][break]

MECHANIC:[break]
CATACLYSMIC EVENT

THIS ROUND, the players must AIM TO HAVE THEIR ROLLS TOTAL AT LEAST 1300, or else a "cataclysm" will occur, dramatically altering the battlefield. A cataclysm is not a failure by any means— but will help raise the stakes and add tension to each of your character's actions.[break][break]

Should the value be too high/low or depending on the circumstance, the roll total may change from round to round.

MAP & OBJECTIVES

PLEASE CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAGS to open and read the following sections.[break][break]

MAPS

BELOW, UNDER THE SPOILER TAGS, are two maps for the raid. These maps may not be updated every single round (if can't keep up with its maintenance). To view a larger version of the maps, please click on their respective images.[break][break]

ON THE MOUNTAIN
[break]
[break]

IN THE MOUNTAIN
[break]
[break]

Please note that these maps are not necessarily 1:1 with the setting. They are meant to be a visual guide rather than be precise, accurate representations of the fields.[break][break][break][break]

GUIDING OBJECTIVES

THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES are not mandatory to complete; however, they will provide guidance for what your characters will be trying to accomplish for the round or the raid. Occasionally, these will be updated depending on the events of the raid.[break][break]

• find a route up the mountain.
  • stop the volcano from erupting/erupting in hoenn.
  • destroy or nullify groudon's artificial sun.
  • calm groudon.
[break]

RULES & GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ the following notes and rules.[break][break]

First, I will not be able to spotlight every single character and pokemon's actions within a moderator post. If a detail has been omitted, depending on the action, assume that it has contributed to a success, failed, or have it resolved collaboratively with another player that is affected by it. I'll make sure to spotlight everyone by the end of the raid, however![break][break]

Please exercise respect, humility, and a willingness to collaborate. Should RP etiquette be broken in this thread, your character may be promptly removed. Furthermore, should you miss the posting deadline, there is a chance that your character will be ejected from the raid.[break][break]

• 6 Pokémon per character (excluding avatar power related Pokémon).
  • 3 Pokémon out max at a time (excluding avatar power related Pokémon).
  • 1 move per Pokémon.
  • soft word count limit of 300.
  • too long; don't read (tl;dr) notes are required (please make them concise).
  • bold/highlight Pokémon moves/abilities.
  • you must ROLL using the roll command with each post.
[break]

Remember, this site is statless! Stat-raising moves will most likely cause a brief "boost or de-boost" to an action.

DEADLINE

POST BY 7/15, 12AM PST

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 8:31:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the ride up started smooth but, of course it didn't stay that way. if it was going to then it wouldn't have been necessary for all of them to come out here and try to take care of this massive issue. ash and dust began to surround them as fire rained down and... somehow managed to jerk up from the ground as well. this was too much all at once but there wasn't a lot of time to think about it. "everyone, cover your faces! don't breath in this stuff." the car was closed for the most part but, in order to see what was going on it couldn't stay that way. "stay away from the windows."

pulling the bandanna on her neck up to block the smoke and dust she opened the cable car window and climbed out with tank in her arms, onto the top of the rocking vehicle. "protect!" the turtle pokemon glowed brightly, surrounding the cable car with at least some sort of protection from the attacks. there wasn't much they could do on their own but she was sure the others had some ideas as well.

_PlKfwPY

- instructs people to cover their faces the best they can to protect from smoke and smog
- climbs on top of the cable car and has tank use protect on the car