1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
RAID: DESOLATE LAND
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 8:42:44 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac pushed his way through the group of spelunkers, delivering healing touches of what little energy he could pull from the roots and mushrooms growing in the caves. He felt the rock shift and move around them, as if a titanic battle was happening on the surface. He felt a tug from his connection with Tapu Bulu as @giselle grew her heroic plants, but didn't know what to make of the pulse. 

Zac stepped up beside his friend , ready to  face down their new foe. "I've got ya back mate. Kev, go with . Keep the path clear, ay?" The Steelix rumbled, and moved off with Zenji and Lucario. He would keep up the STEEL ROLLER.

Zac had read the A.Q.U.A reports from the Meteor Falls mission. Some of his fellow had encountered and fought a creature very similar to this. "Push it back! Into the lava!" Zac said, pointing to glowing river of lava behind Regidrago. As Giona's Huntail chomped down on the enemy, Clawitzer opened fire with DRAGON PULSE, blasting Regidragon with a concussive volley of compressed azure flame. 

Zagrea the Heatran rushed in, low and inevitable, and smashed into their adversary with IRON HEAD, aiming to take out the stubby legs of the low dragon. The spherical legendary was built close to the ground, and likely had a center of gravity to match. 

dWVldv1W

TL;DR
-Zac tried to heal his allies and Pokemon (not very effectively, as there isn't much plant life around)
-Steelix used STEEL ROLLER to help Zenji find a path 
-Clawitzer used DRAGON PULSE to push Regidrago backwards (towards the river of lava)
-Heatran used IRON HEAD to push Regidrago backwards (towards the river of lava) 

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 23:30:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]darkness engulfs the gondola, a cloud of black smoke easing out the light of an artificial sun. it burns, she realizes, and it's not just the heat. smoke enters the lungs, strings, and elicits a cough from the scientist. as if subconsciously, healing mist bleeds a little harder.

if only she knew what was waiting behind the smoke... perhaps she would have brought her research or some sort of paper to explain what's happening. she has an idea, one based from childhood myths and sinnoh lore.

odd rifts rip apart mount chimney. they look familiar, really, but not in the way she expects. one would consider the wars, the ultra beasts, the mega things that assaulted the region. these are... noticeably different. she's seen them twice: one in a decaying textbook and another above the carnage of meteor falls. the ones above meteor falls stick out in her memory, as if she recalls seeing bits and pieces of other existences. something bothers her, however... space and time blend together, two halves of the same coin. which one is in control right now? the ruler of time or the lord of space?

she swallows at the thought.

"let's try lowering the gondola," she turns to , the beginning of a puzzled frown forming. "psychic should help ease the impact. i'm going to join my dragonite and see if we can steer from the back." she doesn't leave him room to protest or question, instead immediately turning to her ponyta. a soft stroke of the pony's head follows, as if the mild affection instills the urgency to keep up the psychic.

and then, she's shifting to the open door, head sticking out and neck craning up toward the top. "dragonite," the dragon huffs, "come." it obeys and she's climbing onto its back without a second thought. pink mist follows her like a veil, easing whatever burns her body.

"to the back of the gondola, please."

they shift and she's wondering if this would even work. do they need a wind current to help assist? should she try using a mild hurricane? would that make this worse? her mind is a jumbled mess of the past, present, and muddled with odd pieces of research. almost subconsciously, she reaches out toward the past, eyes cast down for a moment. palkia or dialga, time or space, groudon, crystal shards. fuck, this is a mess.

feebly, she extends her arms out in unison with her dragon and begins attempting to push the gondola with the helpful assistance of psychic. her mind strays even as sweat begins to trickle down her body. the crystal, the shifting out of place, the trip with to sinnoh. it's been bothering her since they begun... why are the legendaries of sinnoh involved in groudon's rampage?

2zkjHLLM

raid.

tl;dr |

- galarian ponyta continues to use psychic with 's delphox.
- we're tryna lower this bitch to safety pls
- climbs out of the gondola to ride her dragonite and steer the gondola from the back
- palkia & dialga, where ya'll at? we could use some help pls pepehands
- still using healing mist
- i keep forgetting ab the word count until after i'm done ily shiv i'm sorry don't kill me

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 0:57:00 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

"What is--"

Sam's words die in his throat. To see the destruction in its full fruition is daunting, but he's survived worse. He's survived that damned war; this mountain and angry dinosaur wasn't going to get the better of him.

"Absol, find a path."

With his instruction, absol used her FUTURE SIGHT to attempt to predict a safe path for them to move up.

The onslaught of birds caused Sam to frown. He didn't want to have more bodies to teleport or else his gardevoir would become more weak far too quickly. But the plethora of birds couldn't be ignored.

So he pulled forth a capsule and released his gastly.

"The moment we teleport, let loose and clear whatever is around us."

As his gardevoir used TELEPORT to get himself, the trainers, and their pokémon even closer to the top, gastly prepared himself and gathered a dark mass of energy within himself. Where they teleported to was more of an ancient forest with ancient pokémon in their prime. As they appeared, gastly let loose a DARK PULSE, pushing the stone birds away from their group as they appeared.

Hopefully the other two would pick up the slack, so long as they came along with them.

PlI8j0Vj

TL;DR
ABSOL used FUTURE SIGHT to 'predict' a pathway for them up the top.
GARDEVOIR used TELEPORT to get them more up the mountain, landing them in the ancient temporally displaces jungle.
GASTLY used DARK PULSE to knock back the birds from the radius around the group as they teleport up.
// Hopefully Sam's not solo on the rest of his way up!
@ DESOLATE LAND RAID
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 0:59:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Oh shit.[break][break]

The blade they reach for detonates as Moltres' claws scratch at the surface. They are neither fast enough nor strong enough to peel away any of the sparkly red jems. Lesson learned, as they would have it.[break][break]

Because they are met with an explosion, ringing ears, and a feeling of weightlessness. Why? Oh, probably because she was free-falling.[break][break]

Moltres and avatar become separated for a moment, though Moltres rights itself first. An explosion is not enough to stop it, apparently, only slow it down temporarily. When it realizes its person is no longer putting weight between it's shoulders, it looks about in surprise before locking on to the falling, flailing woman.[break][break]

Stormy probably could have used her wings- in fact, she might have been beginning to unfurl them if only she could concentrate on that and not on her body smacking the ground...[break][break]

Fortunately, Moltres is fast enough to catch her, swooping below her body. She lands with a gasp, flat on her back, to stare up at the artificial sun. It takes her a moment to catch her breath before slowly turning back around to face the front. [break][break]

"Nice catch, Moltres. Now we know, we don't fall for pretty faces. Red shards are not good for our health."[break][break]

However, they are not yet in the clear. Shreds, windows, perhaps, offer a glimpse into the past. It is eerie and unsettling, and then they are promptly set upon by dozens of confused and clumsy Archeops. There is no time to steer clear, especially not after their breakneck fall.[break][break]

Assuming that the artificial sun is like a super-charged SUNNY DAY, Moltres explodes outward with a burst of SOLAR BEAM, hoping to fry any prehistoric birds who get too close.[break][break]

hlEcHYZ_[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr moltres catches stormy with quick thinking. uses solar beam (if artificial sun allows i suppose) to ward off the archeops [break][break]

tagged ,

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 1:16:07 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]
Eruptions explode across the mountainside as soot and ash continue to rain down from above. Quickly wiping off her goggles, Ruby called out to the two kids. "Just stick together! Don't leave each other's sides for a second!" [break][break]

As her Pokemon prepared to move, the entire landscape suddenly shuddered and seemed to, almost transform before her very eyes. Ruby's eyes widened dramatically as she examined everything. A jungle, fossil pokemon alive and well, there was no logical explanation for any of this. But then again, she had experienced a fair share of illogical things lately. [break][break]

Her eyes quickly scanned the scene around her, and the notice of in the distance certainly brought some relief. She still hardly knew him, but his level head had proved himself in previous dangerous encounters. There would be time to waste thanking him for his presence later if they survived. [break][break]

"I don't know," Ruby shouted out, her Togekiss circling anxiously overhead of the kids. "Fossil pokemon don't just run wild. Time is-" Sure enough, an Archeops swarm began just as predicted by Grace. It wasn't her first experience being out of time, but there were bigger priorities right now. [break][break]

"Just stay safe and climb! Cobalt, Expanding Force, push those birds back! Bea, prepare yourself!" The Urshifu quickly began to Bulk Up as the Shadow Metagross was ready for battle. Almost, too ready. Its eyes gleamed with a shimmering hatred to them as it was finally able to let loose. A psychic bubble would blast out from around him, attempting to harm all wild pokemon and rocks in the way.
[break][break]
fmUSXbWk

[break][break]
notes Urshifu uses Bulk Up. Shadow Metagross uses Expanding Force.

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]@tag
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
495 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 1:51:43 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]
what in the actual fuck is going on?
[break][break]
the jungle below their gondola looks a lot like not mt. chimney and the track ahead of them looks a lot like not going to be very functional soon. oh fuck, he thinks, taking a glance at the other people in the cable car. arceus, he's going to die with these people — and one of them is even creating a moments before disaster type video by livestreaming it!
[break][break]
"shit, uh," everyone scrambles to find a solution to their pretty deadly problem. he can probably help and , if the plan works at all. "can you help them with the cable car?" he asks his braixen. she waves her wand obligingly, eyes narrowing, and uses her PSYCHIC to try and help support the gondola once it reaches the end of its track. 
[break][break]

+ tldr:[break]
• aaron realizes he might mcfreaking die with these dweebs.[break]
• he has his braixen use psychic on the gondola alongside illeana's and greyson's pokemon so they can lower it to the ground and not die[break]
light screen (2/5)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

a2jyqSt0

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D49736;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 2:49:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The syncopated blasts of heat and shrapnel left spots blinking in Jess’s eyes, dark swathes of blurring shade and light.

She blinked, and the spots grew clearer.

“What the hell is that...” she murmured, taking a step towards one of the star-shaped bursts. Her eyes struggled to focus on the double-images, windows into ancient history. There was no volcano. There was no desolation. Instead, life, verdant and vivid, poured forth from the rents in reality.

Jess wasn’t conscious of breaking off from ’s group. She only knew she was alone, headed towards one of the tears in time, when the swarm of running Archeops came pouring down the mountainside towards her.

Alone, but never truly alone. She skidded to a halt, pursued by the wave of half-fledged lizards. “Damn things don’t have the wing power to lift off on their own,” Jess grated. She thrust a fist towards the sky, signaling the Pidgeot above. “Help ‘em out with a Tailwind?”

Hearing and obeying, the aquiline Pokemon passed overhead the prehistoric stampede like a fighter jet, a river of wind flowing behind her to help propel the Archeops into the air.

A rift nearby bled humidity and jungle cries, seeping ancient scents and sounds. Bird the Starly peeped uneasily, turning her head owlishly as if to DETECT anything else about to come through. Transfixed, Jess lifted a hand to one of the rifts in time—hesitated—then plunged her arm up to the elbow into the past.

w9ctZvsi

Jess breaks away from Sam’s Teleport group in pursuit of the time portals.
Pidgeot uses Tailwind on the running Archeops to help propel them off the ground.
Starly uses Detect to watch out for danger as Jess tries to stick an arm through a time rift.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 3:37:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@??
notes
--

Trying to key into just what exactly was going on, really all Tadashi could hear in any given direction was chaos and the working calls of other trainers and their pokemon trying to do likely exactly what he was doing at this point, survive. It seemed at least for the moment the heat hadn't got any worse, but it certainly wasn't better by any means... Nanghi was doing great barreling up the mountain side, her sturdy frame making her own path with little divergence, but that didn't mean that things weren't going to get difficult. Tadashi heard the screeching and the horrendous cracking of rocks and something else that sounded like it was surrounding them, and it was only after a couple of moments that he could make out an entire swarm of some shape running along the ground towards them. Cassio growled with spiked fur and leaped down from the steel type's back, running and jumping now alongside Nanghi. She was ready and sweeping with her trunk, and Cassio was using agility induced strikes of thunder to keep the fossils at bay.
9u|5lk60

TLDR:
Cassio has jumped down from Nanghi's back and is running on the ground with them, zapping Archeops as they go to keep them away
Nanghi’s trunk is primed and ready to bash rocks and do her best to fend off the Precipice Blades, and is ready to sweep away swarming Archeops
Ostinato still has water at the ready to keep any fiery debris at bay

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Cuddles

She/Her
June 21
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skatealola
kanoa kaʻuhane
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 4:21:28 GMT
kanoa kaʻuhane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaveme"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Woah woah woah… is that…?” The ranger couldn’t believe her eyes, to see a ripple in time created by the sheer amount of primal energy that was introduced by the legendary Pokemon was certainly something that she would have to write home about. But more than that was the actual wildlife, the Pokemon that were only restorable from fossils using that modern tech… stuff that she had a passing interest in and did herself in order to acquire Aukai. Her eyes drifted over to the Tirtouga, as if to question if this was what their habitat was really like.

[break][break]

She had become too distracted to notice that @jess had disappeared from their group for a moment, only catching a glimpse of her slipping away in order to investigate further. But before she could say anything, the words from had caught her ear, letting her in on a plan to clear out the large herd from around them. Was Aukai really the best choice for that? None of my team has anyone who could keep away a group like that. Though maybe its time I get an HM for Surf... As soon as the group had teleported, she called out to her current companion, while releasing Haoa once again.

[break][break]

“Aukai, use AQUA JET and go in a circle around us! Haoa, use AGILITY! The Tirtouga launched around the group, using the strong stream of water that was created by the move to hopefully beat back the Archeops.

[break][break]

qrL_mI3l

[attr="class","note"]

TAGS : N/A

[BREAK]

WORD COUNT : 253

[BREAK]

TL;DR: Aukai used AQUA JET and Haoa used AGILITY / Stuck with

[googlefont="Roboto"][googlefont="Oswald"][newclass=".leaveme"]width: 400px; padding: 15px 0px;border: solid 1px #888;box-shadow: 5px 10px 20px #dedede;background-color:#333;[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .note"] padding:5px; color:#b57000; font-style:bold; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-family: 'Oswald', bold; font-size:13px;[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text"]padding:35px; color:#f2f2f2; text-align:justify; margin-top:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0.25px; [/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text b"]color:#b57000; font-size:14px; font-style:bold; letter-spacing:-0.2px[/newclass][newclass=".leaveme .text i"]color:#b57000; font-size:13px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 7:04:33 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

's response serves to spark a train of thought in , but those are temporarily diverted by the presence of an Unown-D further ahead. Though thankful for the protection of the MISTY TERRAIN, albeit the haughty tinge to it, the ambassador strives to burst forward and reach the top of the mountain where the mysterious Pokémon once floated.[break][break]

So, spurring his horse forward with Kingdra in tow, he prompts his Spectrier to create a shadowy portal and enter it (PHANTOM FORCE). With any luck, they will reappear much further ahead, where the presence of the Unown-D once remained.[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for GROUDON
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
notes[break][break]

— Spectrier used PHANTOM FORCE to try and cross great distance forward and investigate the Unown-D.[break][break]

iokeVolA[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 8:15:39 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Thanks to the path created by and his pokemon, they somehow managed to get by safely. Asriel offers the man a silent thanks by swiftly nodding his head - a hand wiping away more sweat afterwards as they trudged along. However their safety didn't last for long: a rexidraco standing in their path.

His fist clenches at the sight of the hostile legendary - a grunt breaks away from him hearing speak to Jonah. "Well.. I can't have my buddy here die on me." Zac also offers to stay behind to help, which was no problem to Asriel. He wasn't well suited for battling the regidraco so it was comforting to have more help.

Asriel's luxray endures the crippling burn that it receive, he whistles sharply and the luxray charges towards the regidraco with a discharge.

TLDR: Safe thanks to Zac and others.

Hearing what says to Jonah, Asriel decides to stay behind and deal with the regidraco even though his pokemon aren't a good match.

Stays behind with and to battle the rexdraco, luxray endures the burn and charges towards the regidraco with discharge.

Za1y5swY
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 8:19:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]RAID: DESOLATE LAND

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

NON-DEATH ENABLED
POSTING SPEED: 2 DAYS~

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qw0g0yjdSt1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

CATACLYSMIC EVENT

A CATALCYSMIC EVENT has been avoided, for your rolls have exceeded 1300![break][break]

IT'S GETTING HOT!

THE GONDOLAS

@giselle /

A STICKY WEB sprawls across rattling stretch of mountain thanks to 's ARIADOS. However, hard rock showers down like Minior. As the earth rumbles, the blind youth fails to see a chunk of stone fall toward their head. departs their gondola on ice and accompanied by the peaking audio of BENNY HILL.[break][break]

As they land on ARIADOS WEBBING, and fail to recognize the incoming stones. However, like a samurai's decisive strike a DECIDUEYE under 's direction, crushes the incoming debris with a potent SHADOW SNEAK.[break][break]

Beside them, 's SHADOW METAGROSS emits a forceful wave of EXPANDING FORCE. A purple energy ripples around them, diverting the crowd of ARCHEOPS and forcing some to leap.[break][break]

manages to stall the gondola for as long as possible with his staff— but it does not prevent the inevitable departure of the track.[break][break]

Thankfully, 's DELPHOX helps clear the air with AROMATHERAPY; his Pokemon's PSYCHIC combines with 's BRAIXEN and 's GALARIAN PONYTA's PSYCHIC POWERS. For awhile, their teamwork holds true— but several ARCHEOPS suddenly crashes into the structure. They shriek, spiraling downward due to their awkward flight as the PSYCHIC grasp on the gondola falters.[break][break]

As the whole vehicle lurches, @giselle's quick thinking and timely luck yields fruit. Enough time is bought for GARDEVOIR to spread a GRASSY TERRAIN. The foliage underneath them grows— and as the ARCHEOPS-STRUCK GONDOLA plummets, 's ICE SLIDE shatters as the vehicle slides onto the overgrowing vines. Like a prehistoric jungle gym, their vehicle manages to slide down to safety.[break][break]

THE FLIERS

THE COOL AUNTIE manages to take a calculated nosedive on SALAMENCE. A PSYCHIC slows as a YANMEGA disappears in red light. Before she falls into a crushing stampede of ARCHEOPS, manages to rescue her with a dramatic swoop of draconic wings.[break][break]

After fends off a flock of ARCHEOPS with a flurry of DRAGON DARTS, he begins to soar toward 's height.[break][break]

Another crowd of ancient avians cascades forth. One strikes 's arm as it flaps haphazardly toward the earth— but 's FROSLASS manages to deter another group from hitting him with an expanding AURORA VEIL. The Pokemon screech and clumsily fall to the earth as the ice chills their heavy wings.[break][break]

[break]

manages to clear several ARCHEOPS away from 's trajectory too. A SOBBLE shows promising signs of its gunmanship, sniping the birds out of the sky as his METAGROSS punches an ARCHEOPS out of the way. He catches up with the two as they near 's general level.[break][break]

Skillfully, creates a clear path for the group to fly through. A HURRICANE befuddles several ARCHEOPS, causing them to collide with each other in spectacular crashes. Similarly, , bruised but not downed, is saved by her MOLTRES. The SOLAR BEAM that flies out of its beak is impressive, immediately activating under the terrible heat. In the cleared space provided by her own efforts and ', she has clear sight to the top.[break][break]

who has been thrust to the tallest height out of anyone by a PRECIPICE BLADE finds himself engulfed in heat. Sweat drips off his warm skin as his DRAGAPULT allows them to move closer to the sun. Still high above, it appears as a smoldering ball of energy. The sky here feels different, for it is a modern day atmosphere. It is easier to breathe here.[break][break]

Everyone's FUTURE SIGHTS reveal the volcano erupting.
[break][break]

THE CLIMBERS

@jess

@jess would find that they are not time portals, but rather stretches of time that seamlessly join with the modern realm. However, it is still an unusual experience, for the past feels more humid and dense than the present thanks to its prehistoric atmospheric make up.[break][break]

manages to blow away a group of ARCHEOPS with their TROPIUS, but is not so lucky. Several ARCHEOPS clobber the TIRTOUGA, hurting it before a SOLAR BEAM from 's MOLTRES conveniently cuts through another incoming wave of birds. She may decide to join too, who steadily TELEPORTS everyone from spot to spot. His GASTLY manages to beat back several ARCHEOPS with careful DARK PULSES.[break][break]

Thankfully, shunpos forward too. Avoiding the crowd of ARCHEOPS, his SPECTRIER allows them to evade a large swathe of birds before 's BERSERKER FOG overtakes them.[break][break]

While @tadashiootori's COPPERAJAH bats stone and bird with its steel trunk, 's FOG expands across the birds violently. Those who witness the spectacle would find the ARCHEOPS shrieking aggressively. Many scramble up the mountain— some make it far enough to leap into the chamber, while others begin savagely tearing each other apart.[break][break]

THE SPELUNKERS

The HEAD SCIENTIST, , threatens with a cut to their paycheck while his LUCARIO attempts to identify a source of ENERGY.[break][break]

Simultaneously, the REGIDRAGO emits odd cries— ones similar to the other Regi titans, but deeper. Yet, it seems like its voice is somewhat muffled, like an old speaker with its wires somewhat frayed.[break][break]

's HUNTAIL strikes with an ICE FANG, forcing crystalline ice to form across its face. A DISCHARGE from 's LUXRAY claws across the ICE, shattering it as the bolt travels. However, before the titan can retaliate, 's CLAWITZER manages to push the REGIDRAGO toward the lava. His Heatran manages to push the titan into the lava and as a searing hiss announces the success of its maneuver, the REGIDRAGO panics. It raises its draconic arm, firing a HYPER BEAM that swipes across the cave. In the process, 's LUXRAY is struck. It flies and smashes into the cave wall, FAINTING promptly.[break][break]

The cavern begins to rumble as its stability is threatened by the beam. For now, the REGIDRAGO seems subdued as its eyes "shut off." As the magma churns over its body, all seems well. But its voice gurgles through the burning stream. The titan seems to be reactivating, but there is still time to flee.[break][break]

's LUCARIO pinpoints a source of energy where the river of magma is flowing from. Should they pass the REGIDRAGO, travel up the steep tunnel, and are careful of the magma, they will be able to scale all the way up to mountain peak. However, curiously, they would find that the tunnel is occasionally interrupted by a stretch the past. Jungle foliage juts out from the tunnel walls. Leaves too close to the river of magma burn...[break][break]

[break]

As they decide on their next course of action, a curious PINK CREATURE slips in and out of the leaves and up the tunnel, into another spread of jungle.[break][break]

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

JOURNEY TO THE PAST

MOST OF THE GROUP, manage to near the peak. Should they peer over it, they would find a large GROUDON, half-sunken in its volcanic bath. It roars, eyes glowing an ominous yellow. Those who scrutinize the behemoth may find a RED STONE lodged within its body where magma flows freely.[break][break]

Should the SPELUNKERS climb up the tunnel, they will emerge closer to Groudon within the chamber itself.[break][break]

The titan of land roars, causing the volcano to rumble. The earth quakes. A splash of lava cascades out of the peak's edge like an overfilled bathtumb. In the chaos, a RED DOT, like a LASER POINTER, hovers over and 's bodies... should they notice.[break][break]

Above, the ARTIFICIAL SUN burns. This high up, POKEMON and TRAINERS are at risk of BURNS.[break][break]

MECHANIC:[break]
CATACLYSMIC EVENT

AGAIN, FOR THIS ROUND, the players must AVOID ROLLING THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS. Depending on how many of these numbers are struck, the severity of next round's inevitable cataclysm will be determined. [break][break]

6FOugtDH[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]

MAP & OBJECTIVES

PLEASE CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAGS to open and read the following sections.[break][break]

MAPS

BELOW, UNDER THE SPOILER TAGS, are two maps for the raid. These maps may not be updated every single round (if can't keep up with its maintenance). To view a larger version of the maps, please click on their respective images.[break][break]

ON THE MOUNTAIN
[break]
[break]

IN THE MOUNTAIN
[break]
[break]

Please note that these maps are not necessarily 1:1 with the setting. They are meant to be a visual guide rather than be precise, accurate representations of the fields.[break][break][break][break]

GUIDING OBJECTIVES

THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES are not mandatory to complete; however, they will provide guidance for what your characters will be trying to accomplish for the round or the raid. Occasionally, these will be updated depending on the events of the raid.[break][break]

• stop the volcano from erupting/erupting in hoenn.
  • try attacking groudon's artificial sun.
  • try to retrieve the red stone from groudon's body.
[break]

RULES & GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ the following notes and rules.[break][break]

First, I will not be able to spotlight every single character and pokemon's actions within a moderator post. If a detail has been omitted, depending on the action, assume that it has contributed to a success, failed, or have it resolved collaboratively with another player that is affected by it. I'll make sure to spotlight everyone by the end of the raid, however![break][break]

Please exercise respect, humility, and a willingness to collaborate. Should RP etiquette be broken in this thread, your character may be promptly removed. Furthermore, should you miss the posting deadline, there is a chance that your character will be ejected from the raid.[break][break]

• 6 Pokémon per character (excluding avatar power related Pokémon).
  • 3 Pokémon out max at a time (excluding avatar power related Pokémon).
  • 1 move per Pokémon.
  • soft word count limit of 300.
  • too long; don't read (tl;dr) notes are required (please make them concise).
  • bold/highlight Pokémon moves/abilities.
  • you must ROLL using the roll command with each post.
[break]

Remember, this site is statless! Stat-raising moves will most likely cause a brief "boost or de-boost" to an action.

DEADLINE

POST BY 7/23, 12AM PST

[break]

·················
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 10:45:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
they were falling, scrambling to get themselves situated. scrambling to not die on this arceus forsaken fucking gondola. but it seemed like there was some sort of luck on their sides. she couldn't breath as they fell to the ground. her hands scrambling to hold onto anything as she realized that being on top of the gondola was not the best place to be as they fell to the ground. she slid and scrambled until finally the gondola came crashing to the ground, sending her and her pokemon flying into the jungle just a little bit.

she was even more grateful for the foliage now as she landed much more softly than she expected. her breathing erratic as she stood up, brushing dirt from her legs and body, checking to make sure that her pokemon were safe and sound as well. all seemed to be in order. though there would be some bruising in the morning. if there was a morning. with a victory cry that sounded more like a yell than anything she felt a little bit triumphant.

but victory couldn't last for long and they needed to start moving. staying in one place like this was just asking for trouble. "we have to keep moving!" preemptively the gardevoir daniella used wish, just as a precautionary. and so she began to head towards the mountain once more. even without the gondola.

DtIRPT3_

- giselle is thrown from the gondola
- giselle is heading up the mountain on foot
- gardevior uses wish

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 12:49:33 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

Having successfully beaten back anything that tried to stop them from reaching the top, Sam reached the top. Upon peering over the 'edge,' he winced. The heat was tremendous. It had been the whole climb, but he'd been able to avoid it mostly with protective gear.

This time around? He was really beginning to feel it all. He looked to his gardevoir and gave her a fond smile.

"I'll be needing your help tremendously this time. Can you form enough double teams around the mountain to cover the opening? Once you've finished, charge up for a moonblast. We're taking down that sun."

Or at least, that was going to be his attempt. To shield his body from the heat, he withdrew his gastly and released his infernape. Her typing to absorb enough of the heat around Sam and releasing it properly through her flaming head. Standing close enough, while crouched down, Sam could avoid most of the heat and allowed his infernape to take the blows.

That was when he caught sight of his absol, who shuddered before moving close to Sam. The original gardevoir stayed close, her TELEPATHY picking up on what the absol's FUTURE SIGHT had revealed. Her own DOUBLE TEAM created a circle of herself spread out along the mountain top.

He glanced toward Stormy, who had joined, and nodded up at the sun.

"Gardevoir's going to unleash a load of moonblasts at that sun, if you'd like to contribute to the assault."

n|fG3j5U

//TL;DR
GARDEVOIR used DOUBLE TEAM; she has created so many copies of herself she can no longer use this move in this raid(a limit I'm putting in place to get the amount of double team copies around the volcano that I can, Shiv approval pending.
INFERNAPE used her fire affinity to block the heat from overwhelming Sam and absol.
// Sam is about to attack the artificial sun.
@ DESOLATE LAND RAID
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 14:24:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]with the path clear, they continue to ascend.

the heat is overwhelming, suffocating, and the longer they stay up here the more dangerous it'll get. hours spent training heatran atop mount chimney — has it conditioned them enough?

"fuck it."

pokeballs burst open — noivern's TAILWIND picks up, looking to counteract the heat. bronzong floats next to them, providing its SAFEGUARD that keeps them safe from potential burns.

a band around his shoulder glows with a familiar power. charizard shifts, MEGA EVOLVES, and the DROUGHT that follows is incomparable to the artificial sun that hangs overhead.

stepping onto his noivern, matias points ahead.

"get the stone."

quick to close the distance, charizard summons a surge of HURRICANE as it nears groudon, parting magma before a heavy claw looks to dig the RED STONE free.

TLDR //
- matias approaches the peak
- noivern uses TAILWIND to cool slightly + help charizard
- bronzong uses SAFEGUARD to keep them safe from burns
- charizard mega evolves
- charizard uses HURRICANE to part magma before attempting to pry the RED STONE out of groudon
- matias, noivern, and bronzong are in the air, hanging back not too far away from groudon

[attr="class","noodles"]JPd1BM|y
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]