awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 19:21:24 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
Surfing! Hell fucking yeah Marshall was going surfing! Any kind of extreme sport was right up his alley, and what better way to do it than in a competition doing tricks on the back of a Mantine?! For Splashfest, no less!

For the first trick, Marshall urged his Mantine forward as a nice-looking wave rose ahead of them.

"Let's fuckin' go, buddy!" he crowed as they executed a PRIMARINA TWIST.

yO5KqPyy

NOTES
+ Mantine Surfing
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 19:48:05 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
134 for @surfing
The waves were never big enough around Vermilion for surfing to take off like it did in any of the nearby islands, but it was apparently huge here and over in Alola. Swapping recordings of the local competitions with his grandparents had become something of a yearly tradition-but this year he'd surprise them by competing himself!

Locke's Rotom phone hovered around them as they steadied themselves atop their Mantine, legs shaking like a newborn Deerling. "Alright Manta-Manta, let's just take it easy to-"

The giant manta ray shot off without warning. Up until this morning, the hodad up top wouldn't even let him Bounce with all of the fragiles piled on back-but here he was free to cut loose and do what he was made to do.

Drop in and shred aggro.

z|H_dGeO
- Attempting a MAGIKARP SPLASH
- Total points: 0
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,680 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 20:21:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"I think...I'm ready Mr. Angus." he said handing the instructor his phone that was already recording a video. "Please catch my sick tricks." he said grinning with overconfidence. Mint was by no means an athletic person, but the Mantine looked cute and he willing to try everything once...or twice...or three times.

"On this episode of JACKASS, I'm doing the Magikarp Splash!"

YfroOuyT

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 20:49:37 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Sure, I guess.”
[break][break]
A lukewarm response to the question ”Tam, do you like surfing?” is what ends up with him standing on top of a mantine, and Tam can do no more than take a breath while looking at the waves.
[break][break]
He had first tried the activity when moving to Hoenn years ago, and while he isn’t particularly interested in it, it also isn’t the worst thing out there.
[break][break]
”Let’s try a… eh… the Starmie one with the spins.”
[break][break]
STARMIE 720, but as if Tam would care to remember the name of the trick.
[break][break]
He does know that it’s one of the more fun ones though.

[break][break]
cUFgLHA6

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
Trying STARMIE 720 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 20:51:14 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Surprisingly, Josh had actually rode a Mantine before, though not one that he had owned. Instead, it had happened during his and Izumi's honeymoon back in Alola a fair few years ago. Despite this though, the opportunity to do so once more wasn't one he would miss out on. He just hoped that he could do better than he had previously, because otherwise it could get... Ugly.

If he remembered correctly, the point of Mantine surfing was not to just ride the wave, but also to gain a great deal of air and do tricks during it. That could either go really well, or really bad depending on the trick and his luck. The tides were always changing, after all. Trying to recollect his memories of his previous failed attempt to compete, he wondered if they would count the Grumpy Octillery as a trick.

Well, maybe it would work. Or maybe he should stick to the ones on the list. So soon enough, he was aboard the Mantine and up in the air... Starting with a Lanturn 360.

He was going to be sick.

@tag

5sec3ZGm
edited because WHY CODE DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 20:56:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
While diving had been an activity Barnaby was incredibly familiar with, surfing was almost completely foreign. Add a MANTINE into the mix and he was completely out of his depth.

However, he was never one to back down, especially when it involved a competition. So you can bet Barnaby hopped onto his offered MANTINE with all the confidence in the world, gripping the handles and trying his best to mimic other more seasoned riders.

He was attempting a more middle-ground move: the PRIMARINA TWIST.

nhlm3hJY
attempting PRIMARINA TWIST

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 21:17:46 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Tama, you know you’re too small to try surfing.” Lia tells her eager Mantyke with an apologetic little smile, giving a few comforting pats. The Kite pokémon doesn’t listen, however, and puffing up its cheeks defiantly, it spins around, splashing the silver-haired ranger.
[break][break]
She chuckles softly, then sighing and shaking her head.
[break][break]
Fine, I’ll go with Mantine and you follow along, okay?”
[break][break]
Stepping into the borrowed Mantine in nothing but her swimsuit, she ties her hair into a ponytail, only then telling the pokémon to go forward towards the nearest wave. How about a PRIMARINA TWIST as a warm up? It’s been so long since the last time she went surfing!

[break][break]
N2ENuh_7
[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Trying a PRIMARINA TWIST 🌟[break]
1000 points + crown

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ceej

HoMac
they/them
December 29
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Strugglebus
Cadet
dead but rising,
awards
76 posts
howl mccoy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @howl
howl mccoy
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 21:59:15 GMT
howl mccoy Avatar
Howl wasn’t necessarily brave but they weren’t a coward, either. They hemmed and hawed on the edge of the surfing zone for a while before, oddly enough, Sequera was the one who pushed them to do it. Probably because she’d always had hidden dreams of Howl, by some miracle, becoming an amazing creature of coordinated athletic prowess-- and watching them flip and fly on a Mantine was as close as they were ever going to get.

Howl crawled onto the Mantine’s saddle, not exactly instilling much confidence in the people who watched them mount, feeling very exposed in their black t-shirt and swim trunks.

And then the Mantine was off, reeling up the crest of a wave, and Howl was ducking down and hanging on for dear life.

80GRAs7L

attempting PRIMARINA TWIST
TRICK SUCCESS
point total: 1000

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,843 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 22:35:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She literally gets hit by the wave, laughed at by her Mantine, then pulled out of the waves by a worried Reiner. But she's not done just yet! With a little bit of a break, she gets back up to her feet and readies herself for another go.
[break][break]
[break]
- PRIMARINA TWIST PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO[break]
pgRXEbWP[break][break]
- SHES DEAD AGAIN
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Mantine surfing!!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
704 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 22:38:26 GMT
nina larson Avatar
not possessing the same fierce competitiveness as some others there that day, for nina, it was just another opportunity to get better at something new she enjoyed.

”what’s your name?” she leaned over the face of her mantine partner. it blew bubbles in the water, foaming over gentle waves.

wow. okay, tina. ready?”

the easy one would be first. they hit a wave and leapt into the air. one, two, three left, one, two, three right. double barrel roll. 

fuckin nailed it.

Wghouyu9

attempting gorebyss/huntail spin

total: 100 pts
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 23:22:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artemis"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

he felt like an idiot for doing this. he also felt really fucking unsteady on the mantine, like he was going to fall at any second. at least, if he did, he knew how to swim.[break][break]

angus is shot a deadly look at the encouraging everyone to do tricks, but artemis gives in anyways, trying to focus on the most simple one- the gorebyss roll.[break][break]

RGb1FyJ1 .

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fa solid fa-cat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".artemis"]--accent:#82648f;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
247 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 0:57:41 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Asher was no stranger to Mantine Surfing. It was probably the funnest way to travel between the islands in Alola. He may not like water that much, but he was a good swimmer and a fairly decent surfer. None of his other Pokemon were out of their pokeballs. Didn't help that half of them were fire types and he didn't want his one fire/flying type out and get exhausted, and had to land somewhere in the sea. That wouldn't be good. So he left them with his stuff, locked in the locker. Still, he was a bit on the rusty side of things when it came to it. After all, he hadn't surfed since about a week before he left Alola. The red casually floated on top of Mantine towards a wave. Then they accelerated towards it. Flying upwards, he twisted and both him and Mantine turned three times to the right. On the way down, the duo did a double barrel roll to the right. It was a simple trick. Just something to warm him up on before attempting the tougher ones.

wobrNHeg

Trick: Huntail Spiral (Success)

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,753 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 2:14:05 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Zev would not normally join a surfing competition, considering he'd never surfed before. However, since Howling at the Moon was sponsoring the event, his employees all decided he needed to surf — as the owner and representative of the bar, naturally.

Fine. It would be fine.

From the back of his Mantine, he watched a wave surge upward toward them. "Go," he ordered it. It swam toward the wave, picking up a ludicrous amount of speed in a short time. "STARMIE 720."

UP5|0_JE

NOTES
+ Mantine Surfing
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 2:20:06 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Whew, Jack thinks to himself, this is definitely something new! Clocking a low wave approaching, he speeds his Mantine forward. He feels his stomach drop as trainer and pokemon leave the crest of the wave and hit the air. Using his knees he initiates the Primarina Twist, gripping tightly as the Mantine flips once and then again. Quickly he steps to the Mantine's wing, launching himself into the air.

QqeckgjJ

As he successfully executes the backflip and slides back into a seat position, the Mantine splashes down the far side of the wave. Jack lets out an excited shout, pumping his fist into the air.

Mantine Surfing

[break]NOTES: Primarina Twist (+1000 points)
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 2:20:47 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus doesn't normally surf with Mantines, preferring instead to use a longboard or fish board when he's out on the waves. Regardless, the competition was sure to be fun while helping to rehone his surfing skills. He really needs to go out on the water more.

[break][break]
His mind made up, he lightly taps his Mantine to request a Primarina Twist and the pair are off, soaring up the curtain of water to its crest.

[break][break]
3UW0vevI

[break][break]

+ Mantine Surfing [break]
+ Points: 0

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]