March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:43:45 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's frustration with the OVER-THE-GYARADOS was starting to show. She stopped studying demonstrations of the trick and just started going out on the waves. Maybe once, just once, everything would click. It wasn't like there were judges evaluating the quality of her maneuvers; the festival's surfing contest operated on a pass-or-fail basis. She caught the tall wave and began her twists.

65||2JJ3
close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:46:28 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
okay. that one had gone well enough. she was gaining a bit of her confidence back. maybe they'd try the next hardest one.

"starmie 720!"

Y43MU9sH

total points previous round: 1100
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:52:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
okay, now she was getting kind of irritated. she wasn't going to give up on it, though, nor would she try anything easier.

"again!"

yet another attempt at the magikarp splash.

PHwAqvg4

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:53:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

SPLASHFEST

FERNANDO FAILS AGAIN. but he doesn't let up. not now. not ever.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
_Wtx34Ca

STARMIE 720
TOTAL: 7500 pts
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:26:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Was this how Icarus felt before soaring towards the sun?

The Starmie 720 couldn't be as difficult as the other tricks she'd mastered until now. Hope dared to swell within her anew as she faced the cresting waves, determined to once again succeed.

N07cF8Xf

MAGIKARP SPLASH: 5000 POINTS
OVER-THE-GYARADOS: 2500 POINTS
STARMIE 720: 1750 POINTS
TOTAL: 9,250 POINTS

[break]
[break]
[break]
Mantine Surfing ✿ Starmie 720
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:47:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]MAGIKARPA SPLOOSHITY WOO!!
[break][break]
[break]
- MAGIKARP SPLASH?[break]
9YRWCdTc[break][break]
- FUCK[break]
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Mantine surfing!!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:54:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

SPLASHFEST

TENACITY IS WHAT EMBOILS tragedy into character. for every failure, no matter how drastic or how miniscule, it is the ability to rise up and try again that makes victors worthy of their title. perseverance is what allows fernando to get up again. no matter how many times he falls.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
P7QrWaMe

STARMIE 720
TOTAL: 7500 pts
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 6:08:53 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Feeling good about the next wave, Derek sets out with high hopes but little expectations. He's sunk more than he was swimming, or so he would have himself believe. Feeling the weight of the water as it shifted upward and began to fall over itself, Derek steered his Mantine for the center and launched as high they could. If successful, those paying attention would be able to tell he was performing another MAGIKARP SPLASH.

Tw9503kE

- Derek attempts the MAGIKARP SPLASH!
10,850 (1 of each trick) + ?
ATTEMPT #18
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 6:51:47 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
By this point Angelo and 's friendship has not been forged in the fires of a blood pact but instead hardened by brine and salt, after witnessing the horrors of the failed MAGIKARP SPLASHES between them.

You're not giving up.” He tells her, like a soldier in a war film helping his injured buddy to safety. “One more time.

4yeK3HuS

attempt #17
( 09/08/2022 )

( 3500 points )
( tricks: primarina twist, over the gyarados )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 7:24:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

"Let's FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!!! STARMIE 720!!!!" he screamed as his mantine took off full nitro boost mode, no fucks given.

P3cADjHa

ooc: NOW I GOTTA USE THIS ONE TO KEEP TRACK AAAAAAAAAH

moves done:

• magikarp splash - 5000 (95-100)
  • over-the-gyarados - 2500 (85-100)
  • starmie 720 - 1750 (75-100)
  • primarina twist - 1000 (50-100)
  • lanturn 360 (25-100)
  • gorebyss/huntail spiral - 100 (1-100)

total points: 7500

[nospaces]

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 7:31:54 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

Woooooooooo Mantine Suffering! Wooooooo Another day, another trick (Please free me from this hell that are the dailies and my shitty rolls. I pray every night). Aidan had finally come upon the last trick that he needed to succeed in, the OVER-THE-GYARADOS[break][break]

I've told you once, I've told you twice
Stab me in the back and you're gonna pay the price
You want me back now right?
Well, let's rewind to that night
That night where lust trumped love, and love got sacrificed
And now you beg for forgiveness, acting just like a witness
You expect me to lie down and act like it's not my business?
[break][break]

NsNBliV6

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN SUCCEEDS!

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]
2,500 + (Total: 15,850) + x1 Crown

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:43:45 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt1"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You know what to do."
[break][break]
By this point, it really should, considering the amount of times Mars has had this Mantine try to do an OVER-THE-GYARADOS. Isn't that exactly what he said yesterday, though? Could be, but today will be the day.
[break][break]
Mars' confidence is unshakable, and despite all the failures, he smiles as the Kite Pokémon swims towards the waves.

[break][break]
HOOdf7M3

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 5000 PTS[BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt1] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:51:39 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Maybe he should take some classes.[break][break]

There had to be someone willing to give him a few pointers, at least. But for now he fell into that stereotype of men too stubborn to admit they could use some help, and went on ahead to try the trick once more.[break][break]

STARMIE 720
[break]

HMGZBgpw

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]MANTINE SURFING (7500)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 9:13:02 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Had she anything else to prove? Not really. It wasn't pride that propelled her forward anymore, but rather an insatiable greed. Though she wasn't hunting for treasure, the captain still could, at the end of it, stand atop her points victoriously.

And that was too good an aesthetic to pass up. Even if she had to subject herself to a few tumbles in the meanwhile.

HxpfH6xp
over the gyarados
close tab

played by

Alfonz

He, Him, His
August 4
Rustboro City
Curious
Busboy, Ranch Hand
Cadet
18 height
18 height
The comeback is always greater than the setback.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alfonz
Aedan Quigley
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 9:34:12 GMT
Aedan Quigley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]"Cowabunga!!!"[break][break]

Aedan was getting massive air off the latest wave; Mantine was really tapping into its inner chakras or something for them to have reached this high. As the sea breeze rolled through his hair and over his face, he felt his stomach drop as gravity began to take hold...[break][break]

MAGIKARP SPLASH
[break]

qwQCnlw8
[break]
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]MANTINE SURFING (0)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #D5A03A; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D5A03A!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D5A03A; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D5A03A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D5A03A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D5A03A; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D5A03A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D5A03A; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]