MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:15:37 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt1"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Again."
[break][break]
Eventually, this Mantine will learn. It has to, because Mars won't give up until they land the trick, and once they do, they'll just move on to the next.
[break][break]
The banker smiles when standing on the Kite Pokémon, clearly having a great time despite all the failed attempts. The fun of it is aiming for success.
[break][break]
They got this. Another attempt at an OVER-THE-GYARADOS.

[break][break]
wba3aWTR

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 5000 PTS[BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt1] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:29:01 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Ugh, sure... let's try the Gyarados one again."
[break][break]
Because why not, right? Although, you'd think that after days of attempts to perform the same damn trick, Tam would at least bother with remembering that it's called the OVER-THE-GYARADOS, but no, of course not, because Tam couldn't care less.
[break][break]
Does he care if he succeeds or fails, though?
[break][break]
Honestly... Yeah, but that's only for him to know.

[break][break]
PVtsQWIu

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 5000 PTS [BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: AUTO;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:39:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]last time she tried the magikarp splash, she ate shit so badly she had to hide for a day or two.

now...

it's time to (hopefully) save face and actually do it.

she says a little prayer as she guides her mantine into the beginning of the trick.

please... be successful...

yQKrn6Sm
attempting magikarp splash
1000 points

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:51:15 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

The smallest comfort in not having been able to land a MAGIKARP SPLASH is the fact that neither had , and while failing and eating sand sucks, it's kind of hilarious when it happens to one of her friends.
[break][break]
Does that make her a bad person?
[break][break]
Nah! That's just how friends are.
[break][break]
"Okay, Tama, watch this!" She tells her little Mantyke, and it indeed watches as Lia rides atop the Mantine towards the highest wave they can find, attempting a MAGIKARP SPLASH.

[break][break]
TUyhSmfa
[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MAGIKARP SPLASH 🌟[break]
TOTAL SCORE: 2750 POINTS

-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[break]
-Lanturn 360[break]
-Primarina Twist[break]
-Starmie 720[break]
-Over-The-Gyarados[break]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 1:22:30 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"I'll be fine! See, I've got a waterproof wrap around my leg, and I can balance and swim just fine!"

[break][break]Julia explained all of this with a smile, but honestly, she was tired of having to explain this to people when they saw her prosthesis. At least Angus was quick to accept her explanation and didn't press her about it. It was just for safety reasons, he explained. But with that out of the way, he was just as eager to teach Julia as she was to learn.

[break][break]With the lessons done, Julia was ready for the big time! Or as "big time" as a person could get as one of many people doing tricks in front of the crowd. She'd keep it simple for her first trick, just a simple Gorebyss Spin. She gave the Mantine she was riding a little pat on the head. "Ready?" she asked. The Mantine made a dooting sound in response. "All right, let's go!"

[break][break]The duo rode out into the waves and quickly found one tall enough to do tricks off of. They rode up and down it a few times until they'd built up enough momentum to jump from the crest. Julia held on tight, and the Mantine began to spin. One, two, three spins to the left before a double barrel roll, and then land with a splash! Julia grinned. Easy peasy!

[break][break]GRatyhIB

[attr="class","julianotes"]

[break]Gorebyss Spin: +100 (auto-success)
[break]TOTAL: 100

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 1:40:02 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

Well, that last attempt at the MAGIKARP SPLASH had been a flop. Zev urged his Mantine forward for another try, hoping that the next wave wouldn't totally wipe them out.[break][break]

uEtaPn6Z

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]

NOTES

+ Mantine Surfing (Total Points: 5000)

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent);[/newlcass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:06:05 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she's gonna keep doing this, mantine. she hopes that the mantine knows that they're going to keep doing this until they can land the god damn magikarp splash. if arceus won't grant them the strength, maybe she should get to worshipping giratina. giratina, devil, please grant her the fucking STRENGTH.

[break][break]
Mf1GV6W7

@tag[break]
1000 pts

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:28:42 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

"Again, again!" Marshall yells as he and his Mantine race toward the next wave. "We can do this, you and me!"[break][break]

He clings tightly to the saddle as the Mantine takes off in yet another attempt at a MAGIKARP SPLASH.[break][break]

9XqmSv5P

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

NOTES

+ Mantine Surfing

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent);[/newlcass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:40:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
apparently everyone and their Mom was getting the MAGIKARP SPLASH today. tch, it's only natural for greyson, right?
[break][break]
the goofy, clumsy, one limb-longer than the other gym-leader, attempts it anyways.

[attr="class","notes"]ZYYvfQHw

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:46:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]what is going on? while others have successfully done the trick, theo is still failing and failing and failing.

but that changes NOW.

RIGHT NOW.

"MAGIKARP SPLASH."
QrvgFo6f

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:54:13 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
surfing was for the youth, that he was sure. but to watch attempt the MAGIKARP SPLASH, and nearly succeed, well, gabriel was not one to be out done.

[break][break]
his knees and back would hurt, when all was said and done, but so be it. may the Gods look kindly upon him. or not. he didn't believe in them anyways.

[attr="class","notes"]SznOkYgs[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:57:41 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Holy crap! She did it! FUCK YEAH [break][break]
She decided to ride on the adrenaline pumping through her veins and attempt to do it again, surely it was like when someone starts to do better cause they believe in themselves. [break][break]

What was it called? Self fulfilling prophecy?[break]
(attempting primarina twist)[break]

|afE6_6X

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Tricks done successfully: Primarina twist 1k points (x1)
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:15:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it shouldn't really be a question on how many times kyle is willing to do it, but how many times does he need to try in order to perfect the move.

he gets on the mantine again after the last try. an over-the-gyarados shouldn't be too hard given that a lot of people have already done it. he's not special, but it shouldn't be a too difficult of a trick if there's more than three people that have already achieved such feat.

with another try, he attempts the trick.

NudTO6u6
over-the-gyarados

8/2 - magikarp splash (+5000)
@tags
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:20:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]an easier option but more challenging, surprisingly? matias cannot have this at all.

he floats back up after failure determined to never fail again.

"OVER-THE-GYARADOS."
TvxM8Qt5
+ 15,250 POINTS TOTAL

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:29:50 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]
not having failed quite enough times to discourage her yet, orchid climbs back on to the mantine, preparing herself mentally for another attempt. clearly, she just really needed to work a little harder at it. so she gets up, trying for the starmie 720.
[break][break]8Xo8m4Ld[break]
[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]MANTINE SURFING #9

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]