Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 4:09:06 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Another good luck berry! Clearly, this was the sign that he should give Hank some wide berth and let the two focus on their own individual diving. Besides, it was just going to get inconvenient if they kept feuding over dive spots. The two made peace over the ceremonial breaking of a hot dog, then went their separate ways.[break][break]

Now it was back to the usual for Isaac. Down the cliffs on Flapjack's back, adhering to the nearest shiny-looking surface with Dhelmise. He was like an old timey prospector, but way wetter and less sweaty. He also had a much higher success rate than the old Orre prospectors did. There's a reason it was called Pyrite Town, and not because they were trying to trick people into avoiding the real gold in them thar hills.[break][break]

Ah, but he was rambling. He shook the amusing anecdotes and history lessons from his mind, instead fixating on what truly mattered in life: getting his grubby little mitts on some shinies.[break][break]

f6rEzx5L[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Event!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 4:09:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]if matias could say "tch," right now, he would. but being underwater restricts him from expressing himself so the most he can do is nod in approval to himself.

pocketing the MEGA STONE, matias carries on.
zX9DbZMB
+ MOVE TUTOR 7/29

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 4:14:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars

Diving came easy to Rowan, and he was no stranger to working with Clamperl. He had a soft spot for the Pokémon and the potential they held to become whatever they wanted, not locked into the fate of one evolution line.

Despite being enthralled by the ecology, Rowan was able to spot a shiny bauble among the ocean silt, pushing himself deeper down until he could get his hands around it.

wBKo0u7c

(tagged)⏤ @clamperldiving

(notes)⏤ 1x Pokeball
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 4:19:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]after pocketing another POKEBALL, theo continues to wade through the water, fins swishing behind him to propel him deeper and deeper.

briefly, he wonders how long he has left in his oxygen supply.
7Ohu90fX
+ FORM CHANGE 7/29

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 4:20:53 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Another day, another dive, and hopefully another good find. As per usual, Mars mostly focuses on enjoying the diving experience, and this time he brings his GoPro! Why not, right? If anything, it'll be good footage for his social media accounts.
[break][break]
And speaking of footage, finding something nice would sure make it even better for him, but hey, he's not complaining. All things have their value, right?

[break][break]
rVDyNw1k

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
23.07 | 88 Z-CRYSTAL [break]
24.07 | 25 POKÉBALL [break]
25.07 | 45 EGG TUTOR [break]
26.07 | 74 FORME CHANGE [break]
27.07 | 46 ABILITY CAPSULE [break]
28.07 | 97 MEGA SHARD [break]
29.07 | 81 DEVOLUTION STONE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 4:31:51 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Falling off the Mantine not even halfway through the twists did not help Shalin's leg one bit, which was still agitated from her hard afternoon of play at the arcade. Her Milotic was quick to scoop her up and take her diving, the familiar air bubble Levy could create surrounding her. Not wanting to take any more risks with her calf, she patrolled the outer edge of the maze and reached for the first shiny object she saw.
7T06Bh9V

Received "Crown" x 1!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 4:38:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Oh she's definitely getting the hang of it, the rushing of waves over her senses as she dives deeper into the depths. Slowly but surely, she's finding a new kind of freedom.

MwphzCMV

Stash!!!
1x TM/TR
1x Move Tutor
1x Pokeball
1x Mega shard
2x Ability capsule
1x Forme change

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Clamperl diving!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:22:33 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"We're doing great, huh? Shame I still don't know what to call you." he said patting the little Clamperl as he added another treasure to his little bucket collection. "I wanna keep going though!" he added as he yeeted the pokemon back into the water and fell in after them.

WNhbCvmf

close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:22:35 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","legallyblonde"]
[attr="class","top"]

Hailee and Lilli took a little lunch break, finishing off their food and snacks and walking the food off for a bit before deciding to go back into the water to try their hand and scoring more treasures. "You ready to go back?" she asked and Lilli nodded.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]dczSEHmh[break]
REWARDS TRACKER: TM/TR, LEVEL TUTOR, BIG PEARL, MEGA SHARD, GACHAPON TICKET, MOVE TUTOR[break]
NOTES: Day 6, Hailee and Lilli caught a Move Tutor! [break]

[newclass=".legallyblonde"]--accent:#dea992; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:31:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

diving for clampearl was something that sounded pretty fun. although being late to the party was not so fun as everyone seemed to have gotten a big head start on kazimir. guess there was no time like the present to get a start on things now was it? so with that and in nothing but a pair of goggles and his trunks the blonde jumped off the pier and swam deep down to the ocean floor to try and find something or just about anything he could get his hands on. after all maybe he had the grace of lady luck on his side to try and get something really good, a guy could hope.

|vixSGBQ

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:40:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
He needed to be extremely careful in this area of the coast. One this protruding stone face PYUKUMUKU and PINCURCHIN clustered between barnacles and small coral. If Barnaby didn't want to get stung, his handwork had to be flawless.

Carefully, he worked around the spiked Pokémon, yet again successful in his search after finding...

5Cm2d23c
found a TM/TR! 🤿

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:01:03 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Failing to land his third our fourth consecutive over-the-gyarados (Derek was beginning to lost count), the gym leader and his Sobble set out in search of treasure. They'd found all kinds of things so far, but their minds were set on a crown this time. Swimming nonstop until they saw an especially bright shimmer, the two of them quickly collected their prize before heading back to the surface.

UXo8K|ZA

- Derek found a MOVE TUTOR!
DAY #7 | CLAMPERL DIVING
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:02:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
what was he supposed to do with the rock that he found?

on one hand, it's shiny. on the other hand, it's not really that exciting compared to, like, getting some sort of treasure from the lost city of atlantis.

with the temptation of treasure, he goes to dive once more.

oxsAyBFX

7/26 - 25 / pokeball
7/27 - 84 / devolution stone
7/28 - 1 / pokeball + crown
7/29 - 1 / pokeball + crown
@tags
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:07:18 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Maybe most of the Clamperl were locked out of Hoenn.[break][break]

Or they were nestled towards Pacifidlog Town more than around Slateport beach, but that wouldn't deter Adrian from trying time and time again. Not with the promise of reward on the line, not to mention the chance to add another Clamperl to the collection.[break][break]

Accompanied by his Starmie, Adrian was able to scour the sunless depths with relative clarity of vision. He hoped it would help him find that special something, though at the very least he could be at peace in the knowledge that nothing could sneak up on him while Starmie was there.[break][break]

He spots a metallic glint in the distance and pursues it...[break][break]

85Km7Vd_

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN RECEIVED A MOVE TUTOR!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:14:07 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the first try got him anything but valuables. he's not sure what he expected other than garbage by slateport's waters.

he tells himself to change his expectations. there's nothing pricey so he might as well go for the useful. with the newfound priorities, he limbers up before going into the deep again.

splash.

WiGD8ngN

7/27 - 19 / pokeball
7/28 - 57 / blue shard
7/29 - 51 / gacha clamperl
@tags