2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 19:30:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He should probably recognize councilwoman but he blanked. Only a vague sense of familiarity was understoof before he reeled back and threw.

KiqvhKcR

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 20:28:34 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

...Ah, who was this?[break]
He could've sworn he'd seen this person in the past, but he couldn't put a finger on where...[break][break]

Perhaps it was somewhere on television—maybe some sort of announcement, even?—but as he'd fallen back into line and made his way to the front, the recollection eluded him, much to his dismay. Regardless of who she was in truth, however, there had been one thing that remained true:[break][break]

She was far from an exception to his dunking efforts.[break][break]

So, with the same warmup and smile he'd always bothered to give those atop the seat, he gave her a quick wave in greeting and good fortune before chucking the Pokeball towards the target.[break][break]

Lgnzqszs

@tag[break]
notes

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 22:24:05 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

After failing miserably at his throw, he had to laugh a little when others would also fail miserably to hit who he seemed to be throwing things at often today.

Let's see if he could knock her down a peg again.

@tag

mhIu30pZ

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 22:56:09 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
She had come close on the last attempt. So close to outlasting. But Elaine had her ambition unceremoniously cut short. So, it was time to shoot her shot once again.
Rkb7iLCt
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 1:05:31 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Wow, had been up there for a while now! Julia was actually kind of jealous of her luck. Still, she flashed a good-natured smile before taking aim and tossing the ball at the target.

[break][break]
sF4IlSs_

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 1:46:08 GMT
nina larson Avatar
that councilwoman sure could hold a seat. would that translate over to her place in office? time would tell!

nina approached one person too late to try and dunk again, but that was fine. she would dunk anybody, even this stranger.

"good luck!" her smile was mischievous as she threw she the ball.

ZnCtJDqV
dunking
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 4:06:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]when the person misses before him, he laughs, :peepolaughpoint:ing at before stepping up to the plate himself.

"watch and learn."

he tosses the ball with pinpoint accuracy at .
ZrKzPLfe

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 4:51:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oh, hey! It was that ranger he's been bumping into since the Splashfest started. They went camping together. They fought over stolen fireworks. She saved his life during a Clamperl Diving incident gone first horribly right, then horribly wrong. Good times. Good times.[break][break]

Anyway, time to introduce her to the water![break][break]

LqcVm99R

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / SOLO

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,583 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 5:27:37 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Another chance and another unknown person up on the tank. Least they looked more of an adult as he doesn't feel the guilt of dunking a child.

BmsSKktP

Date: 8/27

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 5:47:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

"See? I told you, perfectly fine." She hums as Reiner gives her a soft grunt. Time to take another shot.

v7jefo|9

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Disguise

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#098582;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 5:57:15 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Nothing personal, .

Elisabeth would have been as vicious with her throw no matter who was on the dunk tank.

WfFHRUrM

Intent however did not always align with results.

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Dunk Tank! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 9:04:36 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
People know to beware whenever they see a head of wild golden curls pop up between the crowd. There's been one too many instances of people being shoved and elbowed out of the way for Skyler to get to her target.

This time, however, the winds of fate have favoured her and she finds herself staring at Razz with a mischievous curl of her lips. "Fancy a swim, Razz?"

Dorado is, weirdly enough, nowhere to be seen. Only after the ball has been thrown does the deranged-looking cat emerge from the crowd, cotton candy in hand and half of his toothy grin stained pink.

|Ywz_DJV

@
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 9:15:55 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Just behind one derranged-looking cat crawls a squishy, green blob with puckered lips pecking at a blue cotton candy.

Angelo has to awkwardly hop over Dorado to avoid standing on his tail when the little pest decides to stop randomly to watch his captain try and dunk .

Need a hand, dear wife?” Angelo brushes beside with a sarcastic honeyed hum, flashing a wide grin towards their poor younger brother figure.

Maybe teamwork - or just wanting to best Skyler - would bring this new dunk king down.

zMak|I|a

attempt #35
( 28/08/2022 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 9:51:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
DUNK TANK
"I hate to get in the way of a lover's quarrel."

Gavin smiles as he steps up to where is just climbing into the seat after teasing . He's a little disappointed it had been Angelo to dunk Raziel; this event has proved to be a way to work out frustrations he can't exactly solve in public.

He doesn't have anything against the pilot, nor is Angelo going to recognize him in his disguise, so his throw is careful but not particularly violent.

ApmBvRHo
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,688 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 10:37:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she spotted it out of the corner of her eye. he was in great disguise, but he was also her brother. of course, she couldn't resist the urge to step up and smirk about his last throw.

she wound back and sent the ball towards the target.

gcyPHpds

dunking
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP