Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 0:48:04 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

It was nothin personnel, but Josh was trying to make the most of his throws before the game was over. Could he score another crown?

@stela

LNii6DF2

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 0:59:30 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
He doesn't know who the girl is. How long she's been there. But it's time to vacate his seat. Derek hurls the ball forward, hoping to knock them into the water...

fwKwZb82
ATTEMPT #37
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 1:30:17 GMT
nina larson Avatar
nina had been nearby to watch derek wordlessly dunk the pretty woman on the throne. as he took the seat, she approached. gym leaders were pretty cool.

"hi!" she smiled and hurled the ball as straight as she could for the target.

G9S8ug3X
dunking
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 2:53:37 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Still soaking wet from her attempts at Mantine Surfing, Luka approaches the tank with no fear over being dunked again.[break][break]

"Hi, !" she calls cheerfully, giving him a pleasant wave. "You might want to hold your breath!"
[break][break]

[break][break]
KkSOM_2l

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:03:42 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Another new face he hadn't had the pleasure of witnessing atop the seat?[break]
All the pleasure was his, obviously.[break][break]

Although pleasure overrode competitive natures, and thus did he take another Pokeball for himself once he'd found himself at the front of the line once more. Just as he'd done with the others, he gave the man within the tank a quick smile and wave in greeting and acknowledgment before winding up and chucking the ball with as much force and precision as he could muster.[break][break]

JTikOu8p

king gets his crown[break]
notes

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:04:42 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: DUNK TANK

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura considered the target carefully before throwing the Pokeball, hoping to hit the bullseye.

LFDSbgfo

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:49:45 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
iseult approached the dunk stall again, in hopes to get the throne back and win another crown. there was still a chance.

”good luck!” she called to the woman who’d just sat down. with any luck of her own, she’d be promptly taking the seat for herself.

rXOM8FLe
dunking

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:52:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Sorry , but he needs this crown. He doesn't know her but he tried to squeak out an apology before throwing.

MY|1Fjb2

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 4:19:18 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Sorry, Mint. Your twink-student was about to become the twink-master. Isaac flashed Mint a cheeky grin on his way back from the tank, working up a fastball to succeed where his senior had failed.[break][break]

HsU6_63Q

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 4:25:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

he sees a woman that he doesn't recognize on the stand (), so it makes it all the more easier when he pitches forward.

[break][break] "goodbye."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
lbT2wRdj

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 4:25:45 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
well, would you look at that. a new face in the crowd. 

she doesn't know them, and won't bother to try. but she hopes that the young woman knows that marisol isn't one for mercy. maybe she'll be able to keep her throne, or maybe she won't; only time will tell. and the throw, when she picks up a pokeball. 

"no hard feelings." she's wearing a small smile when she throws the ball. maybe she's stating to enjoy this. 

q|S9KKCK

dunking

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 5:12:47 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Least their luck was doing okay when it came to surviving throws that Salem made. Their rules not letting Salem sit alone apparently a thing. Though at least they continue to let the Meowstic keep throwing. Razz watching besides them as the cat tried to dump another.

7xPxJ_um

Date: 8/28

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 6:06:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

"That one doesn't count." She huffs, gently swatting Reiner's smug smile away.

5F0D|CF8

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Disguise

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#098582;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 6:39:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]sorry, . matias will have to deny her a crown as he steps up to throw the ball.

"see you later."

smell ya later.
dFxmTmy9

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 9:38:26 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
It's coming down to the wire now. Last chance to scrape together some of those crowns that prove to be more elusive than others.

Angelo doesn't talk to the Elite Four member sat on the dunk tank before he picks up the ball. He's gotta go if Angelo wants the throne. 

vWI8anWL

attempt #36
( 29/08/2022 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP