Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 19:05:56 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]Aurelie gulped as she accepted the Pokeball from the dunk tank organizer, knowing full well that she'd never been any good with these. "You're probably lucky that it's me throwing this right now," she called good-naturedly to , the person currently sitting in the dunk chair. "It'll most likely be a good chance for you to enjoy staying high and dry."

With those cheerfully pessimistic words, the red-haired smith squinted her eye toward the target and took aim, careful to correct for her naturally skewed perspective. Then, wasting no more time, she threw the Pokeball toward the target. Would there be a simple thump of ball hitting sand, or would there be a thwack of success and a huge splash of water from the dunk tank?

[attr="class","montag"]

SFwZPnfI
No dunk!

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 19:10:35 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
The briefest mention that there was a dunk tank at Splashfest set Marshall off running for it and getting in line. Who would pass up this fun opportunity?! When it was his turn, he faced off against , who had already survived two attempts to dunk him.

"Yo!" Marshall called out to the other man, greeting him with a friendly wave as he casually tossed a Pokéball and caught it, over and over, with his other hand. "Hope you like water, dude!"

Then, like an Unovan baseball pitcher, threw the ball toward the target.

Y0aBX3W6

NOTES
+ Dunk Tank
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 19:13:38 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
Locke hesitated. The guy in the tank right now looked kind of like those delinquent gangs in highschool tv dramas-the shades, the tattoos, and even the blonde hair! Would he get shaken down later if he knocked him in? Maybe he'd ought to miss on purpose…

With a nervous gulp, they closed their eyes and threw the ball in the general direction of the target. Worst comes to worst-they could at least claim it an accident!

bNkiNzx8
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 20:10:17 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

No one would ever call Tam the living and breathing image of summer fun, not even himself, but he is the captain of Slateport’s rangers, and with their headquarters being right by the beach, he’s kind of obligated to stop by the Splashfest for at least a couple of hours a day, no?
[break][break]
Obviously, him testing out the dunk tank is for the sake of that and nothing else. To make sure it works. It totally has nothing to do with the fact that his boss is the one currently sitting there.
[break][break]
”Hey, Lars.” He greets before throwing the ball, as neutral and unenthusiastic as ever.

[break][break]
ynpC6jl6

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 20:21:16 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
There was so much to see and do at the festival, Barnaby almost walked by the Dunk Tank area without a second thought. He had the Swimsuit Contest to get ready for AND still needed to dive for CLAMPERL pearls.

Almost. When he saw the stone-faced blonde that had just won the hotseat, Barnaby paused, considered how much time he had, and decided to take a minute or two to try and dunk the man.

Within moments he'd paid and was winding up his pitch.

RRnlfDTM
DUNK TANK

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 20:48:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He'd seen on this thing earlier. Maybe she was still around. "Maybe she got something to eat...I should text her." he murmured as he picked up a ball ready to throw. It wasn't like throwing was a skill he'd been harnessing in his training but maybe this would be a good way to gage where he was at overall. Then again...he had to throw pokeballs around all the time so he should, in theory, be able to decently throw a ball at a target.

8TKk6e4P

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 21:04:29 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

The opportunity to dunk someone wasn't something that Josh would normally go out of his way for. But he had brought Zack and Lyra with him, so he wanted to entertain them if at all possible. He couldn't help but be a tad terrified at the rule though -- if he dunked someone, then he was going in the dunk tank himself. On the bright side, it would probably bring endless laughter to the kids. So it couldn't be that bad, right?

And the ball was Pokeball shaped. So that helped. When handed the Pokeball, Josh tried not to think too hard about the consequences. He didn't know Barnaby, so he just waved hello to the poor sod as he hurled the thing as hard as he could.

j_N|eaTY

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 21:48:20 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

it was hot hot. bo was about ready to take a dip, but and hadn’t shown up yet, and it was more reasonable to say ‘i’m at the snow cone stand’ than ‘i’m in the ocean somewhere come find me’.

but there was a loophole. the dunk tank people had been talking about at the office. when he spotted it, the trek to his previous destination was abandoned. he was soon standing there, ball winding back in his hand.

”sorry dude! it's my turn.”
BDVNWnGW

trying to dunk
close tab

played by

ceej

HoMac
they/them
December 29
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Strugglebus
Cadet
dead but rising,
awards
76 posts
howl mccoy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @howl
howl mccoy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 22:04:01 GMT
howl mccoy Avatar
Howl was working on their second shaved ice of the day, mouth wonderfully numb, as they watched a line of people step up to dunk a guy and subsequently fail. He was starting to look rather smug, Howl thought, not because of any real outward sign but because that was just the vibe Howl was getting.

Howl had also imbibed quite a few Piña Coladas and maybe was making some snap judgments in their clouded state, so sue them.

They stepped in line after crushing the rest of their ice and stretched their arm out before determinedly lining up a shot to fire off.

JC5F5n|4

DUNK ATTEMPT

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 22:09:20 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Well, well, well. The opportunity to dunk the one and only ? How could Elisabeth resist.

It seemed that the stars had aligned as the florist approached this little Splashfest event. Her green eyes lit up with devilish intent, a cruel grin on her lips as she took a Pokeball in hand. Her fingertips caressed it gently before she brought it to her lips, kissing it for good luck.

"I am going to enjoy this," she promised, before hurling it with an intensity that seemed beyond what such a carnival game should inspire.

hPbMCP8Y

Regrettably, it went in entirely the wrong direction. Drat.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Splashfest ✿ Dunk Tank! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Percy
He/Him
September 21st
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
HNN Journalist
Civilian
I always wondered how far we could go
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @percival
Percival Munn
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 22:13:32 GMT
Percival Munn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

"Finch." An eyebrow is raised when seeing his coworkers sitting in the dunk tank, Percy's tone when addressing being ever so lacking in any fondness. And yet, there is the slightest of smirks, and of course he ends up reaching for a ball to toss anyway.
[break][break]
"No hard feelings, right?"
[break][break]
Aren't there always, though?
[break][break]
That's like their whole work relationship.
[break][break]
xq63lKJa

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #7ea38f; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7ea38f; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7ea38f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #7ea38f!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7ea38f; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #7ea38f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7ea38f; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 22:27:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Barnaby? She watches as gets dunked after a long streak of surviving and squints at the perpetrator. The man might not recognise her but she sure does recognise him. And she's feeling like she should probably get a little revenge for one of her favourite people around.

9BPMGgy5

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]CMERE DEREK!!!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 23:07:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jupiter"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

dunk tank dunk tank dunk TANK. once jupiter had heard about it, she had wasted no time to hurry the fuck to the splashfest event (and to the dunk tank in question). did she pause a little when she saw that there was a kid sitting in the seat where someone else had been?[break][break]

well, maybe a tiny bit. but it doesn't stop her from throwing the ball towards the target as hard as she can. sorry, (if she manages to hit it). [break][break]

vW0cvH59 .

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bolt"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jupiter"]--accent:#4592d9;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 1:07:26 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg was taking advantage of the collection of beverages offered at the Splatfest-- er, Splashfish-- er, Slutpest-- er, whatever. This thingy here. And she was going to drop a child in the dunk tank.

“Here’s mud in your eye, kiddo.”

2USQtxvh

DRUNK DUNK ATTEMPT

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 1:11:52 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron was wondering around, wondering what to do. Sadly, there wasn't a chance at seeing a ghost or steel type Pokemon when going Clamperl diving...so he really wasn't interested in that. His brother was there though. There was also a swimsuit contest. Sadly, he wasn't even allowed in to spectate. Jerks. Mantine surfing looked fun, but he didn't have the balance for that. So all that was left was the dunk tank. Sure, that seemed fun. Plus, he wouldn't have to worry about trying to get a spot on the beach for himself to go swimming.

It wasn't long when he spotted up front. And nailing the guy and dunking him. Well, that was expected. The young lady did wield a crossbow after all. After surviving one attempt, the lady in front of him got the little girl. The boy's amber eyes narrowed dangeriously at the woman in front of him. Oh, he was hoping he hit the target now. Vengeance shall be his! Or Eris's...but here we go. Emotionlessly, he picked up the ball, and threw it.

z3x2qTsK