fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 18:15:03 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
While worked out his identity almost immediately - not surprising, he knew her to be a brilliant mind with a bright future in STEM - was none the wiser. Perhaps he was too enthralled in appreciating the expertly-curated exhibits all around him. Pride tended to be a blinding thing, after all.

"I do, actually. And you're not far off the mark, though the company has two founders. A husband and wife pair." Gideon paused, momentarily ruminating on how 'extremely interesting' and were. They gave the impression that they'd been to hell and back on more than one occasion and tricked the devil each and every time.

Just then, a gonging sound echoed through the museum halls.

"That's the dinner bell. I should be off," Gideon prompted, turning to see guests already making their way to the wing containing the property's huge atrium. "They're serving tonight's meal in the Insectarium, if you're interested in partaking."

A wave from a familiar face caught Gideon's attention a little ways down the hall. , obviously trying to get his attention. Before he departed, however, he made sure to add a final parting piece for :

"It was a pleasure speaking with you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."

With that said he made his way over to reunite with his brother, offering the younger man a pleased smile as they headed toward the doors of the Insectarium and out to an open dining table.

"I hope you've been having a fun time," Gideon remarked, settling into his seat. A waiter immediately came over to offer refreshments, to which the professor chose a red wine he knew would complement his meal choice. "And that you've been staying out of trouble?"
suit check + mask
• bye bye
• prompt #1 (sit with us) - dining with

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 11:43:36 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertext"]

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

While opted for red wine, Gunner ordered himself another vodka tonic. had instructed him to let loose a little, after all.[break][break]

"I have," the younger brother replied to his elder. "I've danced with some beautiful women and have taken a look through a couple of the exhibits. Everything's turned out really spectacularly."[break][break]

The food, too, seemed absolutely divine. Gunner scanned the menu, spurred by his stomach to choose whatever sounded most delicious. After a few minutes, he settled on the Clauncher claws, giving his order to a waiter hovering nearby.[break][break]

"What about you? Have you been having a good time?"

[attr="class","gunnerooc"][break]

NOTES

Open to interactions![break]
Outfit + mask + Rotom-enhanced earpiece[break]
Chatting at a dining table with Gideon (PROMPT 1 FULFILLED)

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunner]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 18:53:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s emerald gaze peers thoughtfully at the Queen’s staff. A slur of memories and warnings flash through her mind. With everything that has happened, the answer should be quite simple: no. Unfortunately for her, it’s not simple. Sea!Hoenn was unknown. It promised adventure and discovery. Most importantly, it held an unknown enemy. The Sea!People had made it very clear that they considered themselves at war with their Hoenn. Just another threat that needs to be assessed.

[break][break]

Eventually Eva nods, quietly responding, “Yes, I would,” what they could learn would benefit their Hoenn greatly. Obviously, she would be careful in her trek to the unknown. It’s unlikely they would welcome them as emissaries so they’d need to be discrete and careful.

[break][break]

They could ponder reckless adventures later, “C’mon, let’s get something to eat! I heard the MUSCHROOM RISOTO is amazing,” it’s gotta be the Smoliv oil. A good Smoliv oil made everything better. But Eva is easily distracted from food by pokemon , it’s just in her nature, “Oh wow! Look at the Butterfly Garden!” she diverts towards the colorful area of the insectarium to swoon over the brilliant colors of the various forms of Vivillion.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Adventure pog?[break]
+ Prompt 3:Butterfly garden!
[break][break]
DRESS

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,031 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 0:19:47 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Give someone a mask, and they will show you their true face.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]At the unexpected sound of someone suddenly speaking to her nearby, Aurelie managed not to jump in surprise, but she did snap out of her reverie with a faint squeak of astonishment. Though she'd done her fair share of approaching strangers during the ball, she hadn't thought that she would attract much notice among so many vivacious and gorgeous attendees. Turning to face her unexpected interlocutor, Aurelie tilted her head curiously at the young blond man in the simple black mask, loose white shirt, and black vest sitting at her table one chair away.

"Hello, and nice to meet you too. Thanks for the encouragement and the sweet compliment—always the best way to start a conversation with a lady," she replied warmly, her lips curving in a friendly smile beneath the crimson-and-gold mask that hid her features. "Maybe I will look for that man later on and ask him to dance. But for now, I was just thinking he looked familiar, but I wasn't sure why."

Aurelie broke off to glance again toward the white-haired figure, who had disappeared into the crowd in the ballroom. Then she craned her head to search for the stunning red-haired woman in the Talonflame mask with whom she had danced earlier, only to not see her anywhere. Letting out a barely audible sigh, she looked back toward the young blond man at her table, who had proven so far to be startling but pleasant company.

"You look familiar too, for that matter," she added in a lighter-hearted tone. "Have we met before? Or—no, you're one of the musicians who was performing earlier with the orchestra, aren't you? It's been interesting, listening to pop songs arranged for violins and flutes and cellos!"

As she spoke, the first courses of their meal arrived at the table, brought by discreet and courteous waiters: the soup and savory salad for Aurelie and the fruit salad for . Ever food-oriented, the redhead beamed as her food was set before her. A Vivillon briefly fluttered overhead, its shimmering wings catching the light, as if bestowing its unique benediction upon their meal.

"Bon appetit!" Aurelie exclaimed to her dinner companion, before swiftly dipping her spoon into the Kalosian onion soup and drinking deeply. The rich, comforting flavors of caramelized onions, salty broth, toasted croutons, and melted cheese made her sigh with satisfaction. Turning for a bite of her salad, she found it equally satisfactory: fresh, flavorful, and full of different textures.

"That hits the spot, as the Unovans say!" she chuckled approvingly. She gestured with her fork toward the blond young man's salad and smiled. "How is your food? And how are you enjoying the masquerade ball so far? I hope it has not been all work and performing for you the entire time."

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Open to interactions
Gown: Front and Back | Mask | Evening Bag

TL;DR:
- Chats with Niky
- Eats dinner with excellent appetite

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:left;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 5:39:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

their reasons for wanting to travel back to sea hoenn differ greatly. where hers are more for knowledge and discovery, his are for power and revenge. one day, perhaps, their reasons will come to fruition.[break][break]

for now, it's time for some risotto and a viewing of the butterfly garden.[break][break]

"i think i actually see one of doug's."[break][break]

he points at a butterfree, recognizing it to be 's.[break][break]

notes:[break]
- butterfly garden with [break]
- PROMPT 3: BUTTERFLY GARDEN done!

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 21:39:30 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Niky laughed. "Good pointers from my sis. Though I would hardly call her a lady most days." She was just so brutish...she'll never find a significant other with that attitude. Though his dinner partner did lament that the man looked familiar. "I'm sure he might, if you manage to take off his mask. Amazing how some people are still recognizable even with one just from their body language or hair color if they decided not to dye it." And a good dye job took time. Though he was sure that people took a lot of time to prepare for this ball.

She recognized him as well, though it took a hot minute why. The orchestra from earlier. "Yep. Had to say, one of the more fun gigs I've had as of late. We're scheduled to end the night for any last minute dancers. I normally don't do a whole lot of personal playing, but this was too fun of an idea to pass up. I work more in normal DJ work and running my record store in Rustboro. I had to wrangle in some help for this. Mostly my sister's." And a couple of her friends that thought the idea was fun as well. There was a lot of practicing involved, but it was worth it.

The first of their meals arrived. Niky just started to dig into the fruit salad. It was his dinner partner that interrupted him. "As good as I hoped it would be. I had hoped to get a little dancing in with someone earlier, but they disappeared. I doubt I'd get a normal invitation to another of these things without my parents' help, but working it has been a joy itself. It hasn't been all work and no play. I did enjoy the little demonstration of the Terrastalizing phenominan. Along with the deep sea treasures and meteor fragment. The breaks have been nice. And my knee has been behaving itself so far." That was always a plus. Normally at longer events like these, it'd be so painful at the end of the night that he would need help just getting to his vehicle. But it wasn't even bad right now. He had a cane that was visible, the handle of it hanging off the edge of the table.

TLDR
chats with Aurelie
Enjoys food.
is open to more interraction

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 18:26:03 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]She felt him before she saw him, choosing to ignore him in favor of the silence of mathematics: adding up the total estimated values of treasures nabbed by someone else. She was, of course, familiar with the Nautica name-- all the crews knew of each other, in some capacity-- but never had the chance to meet those behind it.

“They’re all one and the same,”
she says, a lift of her chin and a knowing smile turned in ’s direction, “and those that try to act like it isn’t are either bad at it, or lying. Or both.”

Thalia also lived an exciting life, far away from these shores. Perhaps it should have disappointed her that such an active and established crew was already dredging up Hoenn’s tropical waters, but it didn’t. It excited her, instead. She loved conflict, and the act of carving out a Dawnhunter shaped space in Hoenn’s treasure market would be a titular conflict, indeed.

More people gather around the exhibit in the time of their brief conversation-- including her man of the hour, .

“Me? Steal? Preposterous.” She covered her mouth in mock surprise, as though the mere suggestion was absurd, and the sarcasm drips from every syllable. His words lit through her, the fire of a challenge. “Besides, a lady never reveals her secrets, Mr. Young.”

She would, of course, just wait until most everyone was distracted-- which soon they would be, as the dinner bells were ringing.

“Don’t be a boor, Callan,”
Thalia scolds good-naturedly, her attention turning to , “introduce me to your lovely friend. Let's find a table, shall we?”

t l ; d r

dress mask hair

+ wa wa wee woo
+ gon sit down with callan and elinor
+ she's a good girl and would never steal

[attr="class","samjertag"]
open for interactions
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 6:16:28 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
After leaving the Terastal exhibit, Josh wandered the museum hall. It was a good thing there was more to do than dance, otherwise he would have been more than a little bored waiting for his actual job here to really kick in! He ferried a couple of local attendees home on his Manectric, both of them having to urge him multiple times to slow down, before returning to check out 's Insectarium. He had already worked up a sweat and was hungry. While he wasn't particularly thrilled about bug-types flying around everywhere, he needed to eat.

Unfortunately, none of the people he both knew and recognized were present within. Furthermore, most of the seats away from the garden were occupied, forcing him to choose a seat at a row close to one. He pulled up a chair at a round table and browsed the event's menu. The pasta sounded great - that's what he would order. Neither of the soups or salads were particularly tantalizing to him, though.

As he awaited a server to take his order, Josh let out a scream as a Masquerain buzzed his ear, standing up abruptly. He was about to run off at top speed when he saw the Pokémon passing by him was merely a Masquerain. "I swear, Doug, if you have any Beedrill here..." he muttered as he sat back down, his heart still thumping.

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good

PROMPT 6 - BUG PHOBIA - Prompt complete!

- Josh ferries two NPC guests home before dining in the Insectarium.
- A Masquerain buzzes loudly in Josh's ear, the Leader letting out a scream as he thought it was a Beedrill buzzing him.
- Costume: Manectric> Painted like Raikou, wearing a mask, tail dongle, and saddle in the likeness of Raikou's face, tail, and thundercloud. Josh> Dressed in his Halloween costume resembling his vision of what the Hero of Johto/Raikou's Avatar would look like. Very Medieval knight-like.
- OPEN TO INTERACTION!
- The following characters can immediately recognize him and have permission to privately verbally unmask him: NIKY RACZ KYLE LOPEZ ELINOR ANDERSON CALLAN YOUNG ASHLEY SAWYER MINT FROST MELODY MIRO ISAAC MERLO MATIAS SILPH EVA MORALES
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 13:34:15 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"A boor? Me? Perish the thought." Callan replied in similar good nature, before turning towards , "Personally I'd never steal anything from the good Captain Dross. But to a certain inquisitive and thrillseeking type, I imagine that's part of the appeal."

Agreeing to go grab seats, Callan takes Elinor by the hand as they search around for a decent table. Eventually, Callan finds one lodged near the center, stationed between several insectarium exhibits.

As they move towards seating, Callan takes a moment to introduce the two. "Elly, this is Thalia Black, of the same household that you're thinking of. She is a..." Callan pauses briefly, finding an appropriate euphemism, "Professional swashbuckler." Given that Elinor was the head of information, it was likely she knew more than him. There wasn't much need to hide it from her.

"Thalia, this is Elinor Anderson. She's the councilwoman of the League, and my date."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 5:34:07 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

”you flatter me.” truly, velda wasn’t the best dancer in the room—but she tried, kept up well enough to make it, and her bright smile was perfectly genuine.[break][break]

”business is always good.” not a lie. ”be on the lookout for sygna suits, next. you’re a man of science, so i’m sure you’ll appreciate them.” velda was also inspired by science. it showed in her futuristic and experimental designs.[break][break]

speaking of sygna suits. ”actually, i do have someone i need to say hello to, if you’ll excuse me. thank you for the dance, mr. rose. it was lovely.”[break][break]

with that, she was strutting off towards the bar, to greet . as she approached, her hands drifted up at her sides dramatically. ”absolutely stunning, but you don’t need me to tell you that.” the model. the get-up. the entrance. perfection.[break][break]

she leaned over the bar, flashing a smile at the bartender. ”vodka martini. extra dirty, please.”[break][break]

her attention returned to katherine, ”how'd the shoot go?” a famous model not too many years ago, velda knew how tiring they could be.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr:[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".velda"]--accent: #ad8b96; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote b, .velda blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .velda blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .velda blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .velda .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .velda .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 11:47:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rose4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Caleb handed her a shimmering bright red drink, apparently it was called the 'negroni sbagliato'. She'd never heard of it before but it looked good. She offered a warm smile to Caleb as she gingerly took the drink. Taking a sip she realized she quite liked the taste. Then again, alcohol was Rosalie's poison of choice. Had been ever since her days in Kanto. So the chances of her liking an alcoholic beverage were high.[break][break]

"The Nautica exhibit sounds interesting," Caleb said, "But I'm happy to accompany you to the Meteno one first." He gently took her free hand in his before fixing her with an affectionate gaze, "Lead me wherever you'd like to go. Afterwards, we can have dinner." Rosalie glanced towards where all the other participants of this evenings gala were headed and pursed her lips. [break][break]

"Hmm, why don't we go see both then? I think that could be fun." She said before turning her azure orbs back at him. "Then we can eat, I'm starving anyway." she said with a giggle before squeezing his hand and leading him towards the exhibits. [break][break]

***[break][break]

After enjoying the exhibits they finally made their way to the dining area. The Insectarium biome was decorated beautifully with twinkling lights and glittering tableware. The food smelled good and Rosie couldn't wait to dig in. "I wonder what they're serving." She said softly as she scanned the dinner plates before turning to Caleb. "Is there anywhere you want to sit?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌺 (having caleb and rosie head to dinner, their viewing of the exhibit will be in another thread) | agreed to visit both exhibits with Caleb then after they headed to the dining hall (Insectarium biome)[break]
🌺 outfit w/ diamond and gold encrusted eye mask

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.rose4] --accent: #f1aac6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

hugo, mr. darcy
he/him
may 2
EverGrande City
very married
museum curator/collector
grunt
I am guilty
for your love
27 height
27 height
deep into that darkness peering, wondering, fearing, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hugo
Hugo Albrecht
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 16:16:25 GMT
Hugo Albrecht Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

They moved through the museum at a leisurely pace. The movement of two wayward lovers, arms entwined. "I hope you've enjoyed the evening?" It wasn't in 's nature to enjoy things of extravagance and Hugo thought it had a somewhat gaudy flair to it, but not to the event's detriment. In reality, he was simply happy that could just take his husband out for a night to somewhere semi-fancy and dance and drink champagne with local snobs.

The last leg of their walk was through the insectarium, though Hugo was not overly impressed by a bunch of bugs. Even then, he was still somewhat captivated by the colors of the butterfly gardens. His type of pokemon was thoroughly unique and he was terribly picky about what pokemon he collected, but there was still something primly delicate about the little things.

"Any other needs or interests for the night? We should probably grab something to eat before you get hangry, no?" He asked his husband

- open to interaction 
- wearing tailored suit & mask
- Explore the Insectarium's butterfly gardens. 
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#985fb3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 1:04:14 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest3"]
[attr="class","nomitest3title"]

Winter Masquerade

[attr="class","nomitest3body"]

Nomi watched walk gracefully away, feeling, once again, a sense of abandonment. At least he had been polite about it. And it had been clear from their interaction, that he had not recognized her as one of his top students. It was rather amusing that her professor, a highly intelligent man in most respects, could be so oblivious.[break][break]
With a half-smile, half-sigh, Nomi made her was towards the dinner tables in the insect garden. Valerian padded after her, eyeing the various fluttering bug Pokémon with a skeptical eye. Would they bother any of the diners? Who liked eating with a bunch of bugs around? He sniffed judgmentally.[break][break]
A familiar voice caught Nomi's attention suddenly, a voice she would know anywhere. She found sitting at a table with a white-haired man she did not recognize and a young woman she guessed must be , Isaac's girlfriend. Nomi had never actually conversed with the blonde, though she knew her to be a member of Rocket too. Well, why not? She ought to make an effort to get to know her friend's partner.[break][break]
"Actually, energy does recycle," Nomi explained causally, taking the fourth, unclaimed seat at the table. She had overheard Cygne's musings and couldn't help but chime in (as any proud scientist would). A server soon brought her a menu. She circled her choices - Kalosian onion soup, the arugula salad, and the Octillery ink pasta - and handed it back. Presumably, someone would then return with her food.[break][break]
"Most types of energy can be repurposed by converting them into electricity or thermal force. It's actually quite good for the environment, as energy re-use creates efficiencies that can reduce the output of toxic greenhouse gases." She smiled pleasantly, tone matter-of-fact. "But I digress. If you are curious about the nature of Pokémon evolution, there are many theories regarding the energy release. The most evidence-based conclusion thus far is that the energy is a by-product of the chemical reaction that initiates the transformation."[break][break]
She suddenly realized that her explanation might be a bit too technical for this particular group. Well, they'd been curious, hadn't they?[break][break]

| | | Open to interactions![break][break]

NOTES

- Nomi's Dress[break]
- Nomi's Mask[break]
- Nomi says goodbye to Prof Gideon[break]
- Nomi makes her way into the insectarium, finds a table with one seat left[break]
- Tries to explain Science to Isaac, Cygne, and Amor![break]
- Fulfills PROMPT 1: SIT WITH US

[attr="class","nomitest3pkmn"]

[attr="class","nomitest3credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nomitest3"]--accent:#f798d6;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 5:34:05 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Pasta it was! Isaac made sure to load up plenty, ensuring that had a lot of room to enjoy. He knew from experience that the two of them could really put away when they put their minds to it, and something told Isaac that being in a big, fancy establishment wouldn't change that.[break][break]

Once he settled in, it was time for theory talk. There was already an audience for their strangely scientific line of questioning. @amor was quick to find Isaac again, and just as quick to agree with his theory. Isaac tipped a glass in his direction, shooting him a quick smile.[break][break]

Cygne was a little less convinced. After all, the energy was blinding enough to completely obscure a Pokemon, but was shed fast enough to not blind everyone in a city's block radius. She was right, it didn't add up. Hell, they were able to admire that Metapod as it hatched into a Butterfree, and it sure took its sweet time finishing its evolution. The energy couldn't be created or destroyed, either. Was it being shed somehow? Or was it being changed into another form?[break][break]

Isaac wasn't sure. This was getting too big brain for him and he kinda loved it. "Never be sorry. I love hearing you at work," Isaac said, giving Cygne a teasing nudge of his shoulder and sliding her some pasta to chow down on. "Now have a bite before that beautiful brain melts out of your ears from overheating, okay?"[break][break]

As he pondered her words, one more threw her hat into the ring. There was something familiar about her confident tone of voice and vibrant pink hair, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. For the time being, 's secret identity would be safe. She did, however, succeed in holding his interest, even as she buried him in a critical mass of technical jargon.[break][break]

He heard thermal. That was a word he kinda knew. "So it's kinda like when something gets all energized and starts giving off heat?" he asked, wondering if that squared the circle between the technobabble going on now and Cygne's earlier questions. "Something big's happening, and what we're able see is some kinda byproduct?"[break][break]

If it was a chemical reaction, it made sense. After all, an evolution method that worked for one didn't often work for another. had told him that many years ago. Hell, it explained why the methods to evolve Pokemon could sometimes be unknown for decades after their discovery, like the poor, often-bullied Dunsparce. "If its a chemical reaction, its gotta be a real weird, real specific one, with how many different triggers there are. Stones. Manmade objects. Moves. Fucking . . . spinning and handstands. How do you even begin to start figuring some of those out?"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 23:14:48 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] “It’s been lovely.” A sigh caught the edges of his words as he looked over at his husband contentedly. For once, Hazel had managed to successfully turn off the part of his brain that demanded work at every hour of the day, allowing him to just enjoy the evening for what it was: a nice night out with Hugo.[break][break]

The insectarium they eventually found themselves wandering through amplified the feeling, he decided. Color and light dotted the scene in a mesmerizing way, and though he’d visited this part of the museum before, it felt that much more awe inspiring right then in the moment. [break][break]

Perhaps he was still floating a bit from the whimsy of their dance and that was why he shook his head lightly in response to Hugo’s question. “Maybe in a moment,” he replied as they stepped over a small bridge covering a stream housing a school of magikarp that darted back and forth.[break][break]

He shot a playful look over at his husband, “Though I resent the fact that you’re calling me hangry.” Hazel couldn’t even truly argue—guilty as charged. Still, dinner wasn’t on his mind as the path that led them to a more secluded section of the insectarium. Carefully cultivated foliage and flora rose up around them, and it suddenly felt far more easy to feel alone where they were.[break][break]

Hazel was far from the showy sort when it came to affection, beyond the standard arm in arm behavior displayed until that point. So away from the eyes of others it was much easier to turn inward toward the other and tilt up, using his free hand to steady himself against Hugo’s chest before pressing a lingering kiss against his lips.[break][break]

Now maybe we’ve covered all of my interests for the night,” he said coyly as he leaned back to catch a glimpse of his partner’s face. But only maybe.

[break][break]

+ outfit // mask[break]
+ open to interaction!![break]
+ Prompts: prompt #4: tête-à-tête

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b0a7db;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]