he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 22:27:11 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertitle"]
[attr="class","gunnerbody"]

"It seems like all of Hoenn has shown up to admire the museum and be admired in turn," Gunner replied to as he idly scanned the foyer, his trained eyes looking for anything amiss or dangerous. Instead, he easily picked up on the arrivals of , , and . It seemed they hadn't bothered to hide their identities, instead wearing them plainly — either on their faces or their sleeves.[break][break]

An unknown man () joined their group near the champagne table. Though the number of people gathered around him had been tolerable until then, the arrival of another caused to Gunner feel crowded, like he needed room to breathe. He took a step back from the others.[break][break]

"I expect I'll see you all on the dance floor later," he said to them, inclining his head in farewell. Briefly, his eyes locked with 's from behind her mask, but he was soon gone, disappearing into the mass of guests.[break][break]

After a quick stop at a bar to order a vodka tonic, Gunner walked the chamber, taking note of the people and their accompanying Pokémon. He paused briefly to stare at 's sheathed sword, wondering if it was any cause for danger, but decided it looked more like a prop than a real weapon.[break][break]

Voices of other guards came through his earpiece, confirming that the museum's perimeter remained secure. All was well, it seemed.[break][break]

Gunner stopped by one of the foyer's large pillars, away from the main bustle of guests who were admiring the ice sculptures. Beside him, a woman in a horned mask and attire that reminded him of the high seas took a pull from a silver flask. Though he did not recognize , the way she carried herself seemed familiar to him — like he had met her before.[break][break]

"I see at least one of us came prepared," Gunner said drily. He sipped from his own glass. Best not to drink too much; he was on the job, after all. "Let me guess — rum?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Open to interactions![break]
- Outfit + mask + Rotom-enhanced earpiece[break]
- Leaves the group at the champagne table, gets a vodka tonic, and goes to hang out with Skyler

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

[attr="class","gunnercredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunner"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnercredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnercredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

Mister Black, Grandpa
He/Him/His
April 22nd
Circhester
Gay
Shop Owner/Forger
Grunt
Widowed
0 height
0 height
awards
12 posts
August Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @augustblack
August Black
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 1:07:58 GMT
August Black Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The old man smirked, listening attentively as spoke. "Young lady, though a Galarian thoroughbred I may be... I lived under the auspices of the Lumiose Tower for several decades! I have a certain fondness for Kalos, but this effervescent joy called champagne certainly makes an old man like fond of many things!" August declared, taking a quick nip from his flute glass.

As arrived, August raised his glass and offered her a quiet nod as greeting. The older man watched quietly as those younger than he grabbed drinks and gathered together around the refreshment table. Anonymity and a little liquor can truly bring anyone together, he thought with a chuckle. He was about to speak again when he noticed the approach of , dressed in a suit and wearing a mask that elicited memories of autumns gone by.

The older gentleman inclined his head in greeting to the man in the autumnal mask as he joined them. He turned his head to Elisabeth as she let out a laugh and gestured toward the cordoned off ballroom. "Ah forgive me, dear. Time is fleeting for an old man like me. You must seize every moment less you lose out of a good opportunity!" He quipped, turning his grey eyes on Girard, who offered to dance with the old forger right before the butterfly-masked woman rejected him in favor the museum director.

"Ah, she be beautiful like a Milotic but as harsh like the sea... Treat her with the dignity she deserves, young man" August said, turning toward and feigning a sorrowful sigh. "Though unlucky I may be with the fairer sex, I would be honored to dance AND conversate with you, sir." The man declared, turning back to the pawnbroker with a mischievous smile on his face. "Should we abscond away, good sir?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #9925be; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #9925be; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

Notes

Outfit & Mask

- Hanging out by the refreshment table, with , , and

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 1:25:50 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki kept looking over the arrangements, wishing she had this craftsmanship. Perhaps she should really reach out to who made them? But as soon as a voice came out from behind her, Aki was jolting like a firecracker. Spinning around, her cheeks were flushed. The mask only covered from her nose up, but Cat could see the rapid blinking behind the mask.

Eyes squinted, this person acted like she knew her? Plus the voice...

That artist mind went to work. Looking over the curve of her body- that slim body she was slowly falling in love with. Those beautiful green eyes, a forest she loved getting lost in-

"Cat!"

Aki exclaimed, loudly, squealing as she went to hug her girlfriend. Tugging her close and clinging. "I was so scared you weren't gonna show and people were gonna see me and make fun of me.." As she shifted, half trying to hide herself now.

TLDR
FOUND CAT!!
Open to interactions! (C'mere , and lmao)

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 2:00:02 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest3"]
[attr="class","nomitest3title"]

Winter Masquerade

[attr="class","nomitest3body"]

Nomi had thought herself rather unimportant, hardly worth anyone's time or attention; when the Delibird had delivered her invitation, she'd been suspicious prior to excited. But now, to her utter surprise, more than a few heads turned to gaze upon her as she lingered in the entrance hall. It's my Tera Shard, she realized, clever mind settling on the most logical explanation. After all, it wasn't as if she were actually the most beautiful woman in attendance. Grander dresses than her own had made their way past already, women with luscious curves and beautiful, elaborate hair designs. All the same, it seemed she would need to do some socializing after all.[break][break]
Well, isn't that why she'd decided to stick around rather than rush off to try and get into the special exhibit, to be alone with the gems and minerals? I owe it to the people who invited me here to actually enjoy the party, not just the museum.[break][break]
"Perhaps," she answered cryptically, a playful smile spreading across her lips, as a young man () around her age in a white fox mask and stunning black minidress inquired after her TERA SHARD. Val growled softly, as if in warning. Though the young man followed his outburst with a compliment regarding her dress, she couldn't help but notice the covetous undercurrent to his tone. Was he jealous then? Perhaps he, too, had been a traveler to Meteno recently, but had returned empty-handed. Is he one of us then? she wondered. Rocket or League? She had a feeling tonight would be full of such guessing games.[break][break]
Soon after the younger man departed with his date, an older one approached Nomi, demeanor sly and suave, more like a cunning fox in truth than the young man's mask had been. Val did not growl this time, however, which was curious. Instead, the Sylveon merely watched this man, as intrigued with him as the man seemed to be with Nomi. When he spoke, Nomi felt a sudden and immediate rush of appreciation. Here was someone who understood her.[break][break]
"Precisely! It's a brand new special exhibit, and I've been dying to know what's in there," she replied to excitedly. "Professor has been working hard on it, so I know it's got to be something special." She paused, watching the way his eyes found her mask, and specifically, the crystal embedded into it. Behind his rather simple mask, his gaze wasn't possessive or desirous, however, merely amused. Who was this man, exactly?[break][break]
"I'll be honest," She whispered to him conspiratorially, feeling suddenly bold. "A first look at the new exhibit is, in large part, why I accepted this invitation. You seem like a man with an eye for worldly curiosities. Would you like to accompany me in there, once it opens? If we move quickly, we can be the very first ones inside." She paused, then grinned a little. "Unless, of course, you'd like to dance? Because if that's the case, well, I suppose I could prioritize it."

| | Open to interactions![break][break]

NOTES

- Nomi's Dress[break]
- Nomi's Mask[break]
- Nomi finds 's sass amusing, but ultimately unimportant[break]
- Nomi is intrigued by , offers to visit the special exhibit with him...or dance, if he'd rather do that first.

[attr="class","nomitest3pkmn"]

[attr="class","nomitest3credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nomitest3"]--accent:#f798d6;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 2:21:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

With a drink now in hand, Penelope's attention was free to flick back over to the woman beside her, who wore a lavish red gown and a golden mask. Smiling, she seamlessly returned the compliment with a beam of radiance.
[break][break]

"Don't listen to him. He's always downplaying himself," She glanced back at her boyfriend, lips now quirked into a teasing grin, "It's at least more of an 80/20 split."
[break][break]

"But thank you! Your dress is gorgeous as well -- can't say it doesn't make me a little jealous."
[break][break]

To the toast, Penelope lifted her glass along with the crowd, eyes skipping from , then to , the only one she could recognize from the group of women, then finally to .
[break][break]

"Here's wishing peace to you all. May 2023 be your year." She punctuated her toast with a wink before bringing the martini glass to her lips. The drink stung her tongue and seared her throat, but neither gut punch showed across her stilled features. As she spoke to the group, her eyes would continue to flick after every other word, juggling between all three women with trained ease from years' worth of experience.
[break][break]

"You mentioned Kalos in your toast. I take it that's where you're from. What part, if you don't mind me asking?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] + ? [break]
dress - hair - mask

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 2:28:54 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer leaned in close, pressing in kiss on the cheek in greeting to in much Kalosian style. She smiled, almost devious as she took a flute of champagne for herself from a passing waiter, holding it to her lips.

"Oh, I'm absolutely aching. My dear, you're too kind, when you're dressed to the gods as well," she said, indicating to her dress, hair, and mask.

"It is not only me carrying the weight of beauty on my shoulders." She wanted to ask her about her manicure, since it had been some time since they'd gotten their nails done together. Yet, that'd be a chat for another time.

Regarding , , and behind her mask, Summer joined in when they toasted, putting the brim to her lips and sipping delicately. Though she was momentarily caught in the moment of enjoying her friend's company, she didn't miss the flitting gave of , dropping low enough to be considered borderline inappropriate.

But then again, wasn't she the instigator in this?

Summer hummed to herself, hiding a grin in her glass as she took another sip. She couldn't help but notice that he seemed to be the type to focus on something else, rather than himself. Because not long after, Gunner was walking away. To do what, she was not sure, and she wasn't even positive she cared.

However, it was intriguing. Perhaps she'd have to test him, see what made his buttons tick...

"I'm going to roam, enjoy the scenery for a moment. I will catch up with you later, my dear," she said to Elisabeth, giving an ever knowing wink before trailing away with a confident sway in her steps.

Summer carried herself delicately and gracefully across the floor taking her time to look at the relics and other displays available to the guests. Though she kept her eyes open for her target... though he was not that difficult to find, speaking to one . She took her time to look busy, inspecting a few more displays as she wandered.

- chatting and toasting with , , ,
- separated from the group to "look around"
- ok but she's looking out for gunner, hmu
& & masquerade goers
close tab

played by

doe

johnny
he/him
thirty-five
august 21st
slateport city
homosexual
office worker
civilian
everyday i think a little less like how i did when i was younger
awards
96 posts
john nelson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @john
john nelson
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 3:08:16 GMT
john nelson Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
This is far, far away from anything John could describe as his 'scene '. So much so that John still struggles -- even as he looks at his invite and walks into the event unopposed -- to believe he was not put on the guest list for this celebration through some kind of error.

Really. He steps off the bus and walks up to the museum only to see not one, not two, but several limousines queued up and parked on the property. Not to mention cars that have to run even a nightly rental charge in excess of a month of his salary. Then there's the names tied to the whole thing. Stones, council members, gym leaders, his fucking boss. What the hell does he have in common with any of these people?

But, at the end of the day, he was invited. And so he's here. Dressed in a classic, black suit (just a little tight in the shoulders and stomach but otherwise freshly laundered and pressed). Nothing brand name or even on par with the donated outfits, but certainly formal. John even dug through some boxes to find a bowtie.

The mask is, admittedly, a bit lacking however. Practically a comic book burglar mask, but helped along by an ostentatious top hat worn in such a way the brim throws shadows over his face. It felt alright to skimp a bit on that part -- not like he of all people is at risk of being recognized and inconvenienced.

"Okay, party, you're here so let's uh," he talks himself up, looking around the packed room. His mouth goes dry. Some would argue the anonymity of a masquerade ball emboldens the spirit. When everyone is no-one there's nothing to be scared of in a social situation. Except for he knows that quite a few people here are not no one and so now everyone is someone.

"Drink. Let's drink. Let's find a drink," he settles on instead, turning his attention to searching out a bar so as to ignore just how many celebrities are potentially buzzing about in arm's reach.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
PROMPT #3
PROMPT #6
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 3:54:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she arrives only slightly late, despite having a display somewhere in the museum tonight. the silver mask hides the rushed flush of her cheeks but she's still a little fidgety regardless. it bleeds through as she adjusts her dress for the twentieth time in the past hour. is it too little? too much? too revealing? the back being open with her hair pulled up in an intricate bun leaves her scar on display, vulnerable and demanding of the eyes.

the thoughts, however, seem to cease as she makes her way through security and into the gala.

and this time, unlike at splashfest, she can easily pick out among the guards. it's hard to miss the 6'7" man, really, but he blends in with the masked crowd regardless.

she weaves through people, around a pretty ice sculpture by former fling , and slides up to felix's side without so much as a warning.

"blue looks good on you."

her smile widens with affection, the corners almost threatening to disappear beneath the edges of her mask.

and while she wants to press a quick kiss to his lips, she refrains for right now. instead, she slips into a question as her eyes scan slightly around the crowd before returning to his.

"anything exciting happen yet?"

masquerade!
dress, mask.

tl;dr |
- standing next to
- chit chattin'

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,152 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 4:30:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","constellations"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]MY HEARTS IN SPADES

[attr="class","name"]MICHAIL VOLKOV

[attr="class","dashbar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

His eyes flick around the corner of the room as people flood into the museum proper, dressed to the nines in expensive suits or sprawling ball gowns. When he spots out of the corner of his eye, he's half-expecting her twin to fall suit. Then again, without a father to pressure him to come, he wonders if the younger twin would even be obligated to come.

[break][break] As a few people show up in the form of PHANTOM FORCE, he thinks he spots a familiar flash of teal but when he steps through the crowd, he finds them missing. Perhaps a flicker of light?

[break][break] The RotomTV camera's catch him again, and Jayden is once again forced to entertain a few reporters that come up to him, asking what he thinks of the event and what Wyndon plans to do in the wake of a post-meteor world. What their opinions are on a few of their products that have yet to release, and if any of them will be able to heal the psychological wounds of pokemon who were forcibly devolved and evolved in Littleroot.

[break][break] With one interview over, he turns on a heel just as a palm centers itself on his shoulder.

[break][break] "Fancy indeed," he repeats, with a curve of a smile. Even though masked, he recognizes — how could he not? They'd basically prepared for this gala together, with evenings spend in the cold quiet of the other's printing workshop, as the other stressed of the minor details of the invite.

[break][break] "Ships in the night," Jayden murmurs, before shaking his head. "I doubt it," he says, flashing a smile. "If we can find each other in the depths of a grocery store, a fundraising gala should be an easy feat."

[break][break] The Admin tilts his head to the side, brushing a thumb over the corner of the other's mask before sliding his hand down to his shoulder. "You look good tonight."

[break][break] Flashing a smile, Jayden turns his head just as he spots a familiar face. "Hey, let's go." Making sure that Fern is following him, Jayden sifts through the crowd until he spots . "Is that you, sir?" he asks, as he approaches. "How are you enjoying the night?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
+ [break]
+ OPEN TO INTERACTION
+ wearing black suit, purple tie, and CHANDELURE mask [break]
+ talking to

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmntabs"]

[newclass=".constellations"]--accent:#6232c2; --speech:#8551ed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .inner"]border:15px solid #111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox b"]color:var(--speech); font:12px/11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; } .constellations .postbox a {font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CtgzvVM/image.png); height:300px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .dashbar"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; color:#fff; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #222; padding:30px 50px; margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); background:var(--accent); padding:8px; margin:0px 15px 15px 0px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations:hover .postbox img]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .lyrics"]position:absolute; top:120px; left:10px; right:10px; font:bold 75px/60px 'Heebo'; font-weight:600; padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:20px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; color:#fff; text-shadow:2px 2px var(--accent); text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .name"]background:var(--accent); position:absolute; top:20px; right:0px; padding:0px 35px 0px 25px; font: bold 15px/20px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc"]margin:20px 30px 0px; padding-top:5px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc u"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs img"]padding-bottom:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); margin-top:-35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:20px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto:500,600,700|Quicksand|Heebo]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 5:03:18 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

After eating so many appetizers his throat was starting to get a little bit dry. Too bad that all of the drinks seemed to be cordoned off or something and Kaz wasn't so desperate that he would try and get his water from the ice sculptures in the room. Yet. So now he was just wandering around the room trying to find something that he could get his mouth on to quench his ever growing thirst.

That's when he saw her.

That curvy figure.

That slim body.

All coated in silver and familiar shape as Kaz could recognize the sight of a flask being drunk by...a pirate? Was this masquerade also a costume party? If so he would have gone all out to match with his mask. Still he walked up to their side and gave a small smirk at them eying their outfit as he had to say, they at least went all out with the get up. "Take it the stuff they have here ain't that strong for ya? I don't think these kind of parties have the stuff that'll really bring a good time." It really was a surprise he didn't put two and two together that it was standing before him.

[interacting with ]

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 16:35:05 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartfancy"]
[attr="class","heartpicfancy"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistfancy"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnfancy"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderfancy"]
[attr="class","hearticonfancy"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxfancy"]
[attr="class","heartnotesfancy"]

- chats with and
[break]
- locke gets a code name!
[break]
- open to interaction
[break]
- locke outfit and mask
[break]
- latias disguise, outfit, and mask

[attr="class","heartsidefancy"]

[attr="class","hearttagfancy"]@open

[attr="class","hearttextboxfancy"]

[attr="class","hearttextfancy"]
Lottie, it turned out, did not have to explore very far. She'd hardly left her "date's" line of sight before gasping with delight, moving out of the way to immediately follow a familiar Luxray and two others back to Locke.

[break][break]

was easy enough for them to recognize-if only thanks her constant companion, who the courier happily offered the usual pets. Her friend, however, was harder to place-though they were quick to clock the accent of a fellow Kantonian, which among her social circle could only belong to .

[break][break]

"Superhero?" They looked down at their outfit, raising an arm to inspect the cape that draped there and chuckled. "Ha, I guess so huh? We can thank for that I suppose."

[break][break]

Before they could answer John's request for introductions, Locke was signaled to crouch by their mutual friend for instructions. They nodded along to Eris-disguised-as-Rosmontis-disguised-as-Polaris' explanation, even if they didn't fully understand all of the references she was making.

[break][break]

"Cygnus sounds pretty cool," he agreed.

[break][break]

Perhaps if he had grown up with the same myths as , the courier might've recognized the lover of Phaethon, who's death he mourned until the gods memorialized him and his grief in the night sky. For now, it's simply another one of his friend's games, which he's happy to play along with.

[break][break]

"I think another name would only confuse 'Miss Assistant' though," he continued as he stood again "I'm sure she'll do fine without."

[break][break]

She wasn't exactly going to go around introducing herself, after all.

"Nice to meet you 'Canvas Mask,'" he finally greeted. "I guess I'm 'Cygnus' for tonight."

Nano

[newclass=.heartfancy]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background: #b9aaaa; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicfancy] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #b9aaaa, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/7yoEf9P.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonfancy] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/LbWTOSy.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistfancy] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnfancy] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color: #b9aaaa; border:solid 1px #cd422d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxfancy] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextfancy] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextfancy b] color:#cd422d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidefancy] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxfancy] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #cd422d; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesfancy] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagfancy] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderfancy] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #cd422d; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextfancy::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextfancy::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#cd422d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesfancy::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesfancy::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#cd422d; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:09:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rose4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Caleb looked rather dashing if Rosalie was being honest. He was sweet enough to consider matching with her so they looked like a good looking pair when standing next to one another. Rosie, of course, always took daring strides with her outfit, tonight was no exception, but rest assured certain measures had been set in place to ensure nothing would show that Rosie didn't want it to. [break][break]

"Of course," he replied gently to Rosie, "Thanks for inviting me." Rosalie's smile echoed one of his own as she gingerly pat his arm, as if to let him know there was no need to thank her for such a thing. "Listen, I’d introduce you to a bunch of folks, but honestly, it’s going to be a pain in the ass figuring out who everybody is."[break][break]

Rosalie chuckled as she glanced around. "That's part of the beauty and thrill of a masquerade, no? The alluring mystery." she added as her eyes lingered on those passing them. Meanwhile, Bonnie, Rosalie's Sylveon was quite excited to take in the sights. Rose gold bows decorated her usual ribbons this time in addition to shining gold and diamond collar to match Rosie's ensemble. She, in all her excitement, playfully rubbed up against her own playmate and date, Umi, Caleb's Umbreon. They were quite adorable to look at and Rosie was thankful Caleb allowed Umi to tag along so Bonnie could have more fun. [break][break]

"Shall we get a drink?" Caleb asked and Rosalie nodded, "Oh that sounds good actually." As Caleb lead her to the table where the refreshments were posted, Rosalie could feel gazes linger on them as they passed. The pair arrived at the table in unison with someone else. "I'll have a whiskey, neat," Rosalie had only planned to sneak a passing glance but the mysterious man beside her then turned to her and flashed her one of the most dashing dimple filled smiles she'd ever seen. [break][break]

"What about you, miss? What's your poison of choice this evening?" He asked her smoothly. Surprised once again at this mystery man's boldness. He could see she was accompanied by someone but he was still chatting her up? Wait, there was something familiar about this guy and the way he carried himself. It was on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't quite figure it out. [break][break]

"O-oh, um..." Rosalie played the part of a flustered girl as she glanced towards Caleb. As if suddenly realizing she was accompanied by someone the guy continued, "Or if this gentleman has already ordered it for you, then perhaps I could offer you the first dance instead?" Azure eyes widened in surprise as she glanced back at him. This was quite the situation to be in. [break][break]

A gently chuckle escaped her lips as she turned back towards Caleb. "I'm flattered, truly sir, but I'm not sure it would be fair to leave my date for the evening all alone." She said as she gently patted Caleb's arm that was holding her own. A simple and practice deflect and rejection but based on how bold this guy was she wasn't quite sure it would be effective enough.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌟 open for interaction![break]
🌟 went to get drinks with Caleb when approached by Zev(unrecognized) Rosalie attempts to politely decline his request for a dance, not wanting to hurt Caleb's feelings.[break]
🌟 outfit w/ diamond and gold encrusted eye mask

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.rose4] --accent: #f1aac6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,031 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 19:17:02 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Give someone a mask, and they will show you their true face
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding, feeling quite pleased with the generally positive and pleasant reception to her toast. Grand balls, after all, were hardly her natural habitat, and even behind the anonymity of her mask, she hadn't wanted to make a fool of herself. Instead, here she was, drinking champagne surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women and men who didn't seem to disapprove of her, which, by Aurelie's undemanding standards, was a rousing social success.

"Why, you mean this old thing?" she replied with feigned artlessness, gesturing to her crimson gown with her free hand and turning slightly so that the sequins shimmered as they caught the light. Almost immediately, the red-haired smith burst out laughing and shook her head merrily. "Sorry, I've always wanted to say that.

"In all seriousness, though, you're both too kind,"
she said warmly to and alike. "It certainly is a pleasure to feel like we can all take a moment to celebrate beauty in all its forms and just enjoy ourselves for an evening, don't you think?"

Pausing to take another sip of her bubbly champagne, Aurelie hesitated for a moment when asked where she was from, wondering if her answer might give herself away somehow. She quickly shook off the uncertainty, though, reminding herself that she was far too obscure and lowly to have to worry about things like that. She responded forthrightly, "Well-spotted, mademoiselle! Yes, I hail from Anistar City originally. Quite a unique city, and a very nice place to grow up. They also used to host a grand gala ball every New Year's Eve on the sundial terrace, which I dare say was nearly as gorgeous as this."

With that, Aurelie turned to face the other women who had partaken in her toast, boldly looking up and down with a faint, admiring smile that clearly conveyed that she liked what she saw. "And speaking of gorgeous..."

Aurelie's voice softened into almost a low purr as she raised her glass to the woman in the off-the-shoulder red gown and ornate Talonflame mask. "Thank you as well for your kind wishes, and may I say it's a pleasure to meet you. I heard there's to be dancing later; I hope you won't mind saving a spot for me on your dance card when the music starts."

At 's toast, Aurelie lifted her glass convivially in response. "Hear, hear!" she exclaimed. After downing the rest of her champagne, she gave a reassuring smile to the redhead in the ruffled white ball gown. "You look beautiful as well! And welcome to our conglomeration of redheads, it seems," Aurelie added mischievously, looking around at herself, , , and with an amused chuckle.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

TL;DR:
- Thanks Cian and Penelope for their nice compliments, and answers Penelope's query of where she's from
- Flirts with Kyrenai a little, hoping for a dance later on
- Welcomes and reassures Genevieve

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:left;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:cnnter;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 23:02:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

RotomTV Recap: 1.2

"The ballroom is nearly ready to open, and activity is already bustling!" continues a masked announcer on behalf of 's media network, the proclamation underscored by the bright flash of Rotoms behind her.

"Some pretty big names have supposedly entered the event by now, with rumors that they include members of our council and some of the esteemed Elite Four! More on that later, so stay tuned..."

OOC EXPLANATION

This post serves as an OOC mid-round recap of events that have occurred so far in the mega-thread, stylized ICly as recaps of footage shown on RotomTV.

The goal of these posts is to make it less overwhelming for those joining in to follow events as they happen. Due to this, the nature of the recaps will be in a brief, TLDR format, and included on an as-needed basis.

ROUND 1.2 RECAP

📷 Highlight Reel 📷

Below is a list of most recent and relevant masquerade actions to-date for round one.
[attr="class","ynospace"]

📷 Complete Footage 📷

Below is a list of complete masquerade actions to-date for round one.

[attr="class","ynospace"]

PROMPT TRACKER

ALL PROMPTS FOR ROUND ONE HAVE BEEN COMPLETED![break][break]
❄️ CONGRATULATIONS! Everyone who participates in this round will be eligible for prompt rewards, regardless of if they contributed personally! ❄️

ROUND ONE:[break]DEADLINE UPDATE

NEW DEADLINE:[break][break]DEC 8, 2022 @ 11:59PM PST[break][break]
🎁 REWARDS WILL BE REVEALED WITH THE ANNOUNCE OF THE NEXT ROUND! 🎁
[break][break] ❄️ Please continue posting as usual. Even though the prompts are met, the round is not over yet!

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 23:38:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
OUTFIT & MASK, HAIRSTYLE, still black hair
It was time for a change in herself.

Trish had spent a good portion of her time after the mission with fixing her own stuff up. She had gone dark, and when PAAA came around, she basically disappeared from the planet. But tonight, she had plans.

Shaving off a lot of her hair kind of plans. Binding her chest kind of plans. Wearing a suit kind of plans.

She had been watching the news, she found out a number of things. For instance, Littleroot had been attacked. She was almost certain she knew that was there. It practically ate away at her heart, so she went not as a Rocket, not even as a League member. She went to this winter masquerade as Trish Takano.

Bad bitch supreme.

"This feels correct." She says this to herself in the mirror, looking over her own appearance. The scar is still there. But at least she feels like herself now. The mask can't hide it though, but at least no more shy girl appearance. She'd make this work. So, after leaving her own home, and heading to the museum, and after giving a wave to the security, she enters into the establishment. With one goal.

Look for Elinor. She'd missed her friend. One of her first real friends, that is. Or at least, talk to anyone who decided to approach her. Try as best as she could not to stand out. But looking like she was right now? Unlikely.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".ashley"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley b"]color:#FF69B4; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley i"]color:#9932CC; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]